thirty

Moving Forward
Index:
 
(YJ) - Young Jae speaking
(DH) - Daehyun speaking
(HC) - Himchan speaking
(TY) - Taeyeon speaking
(JU) - Jongup speaking
(Z) - Zelo speaking
 
(MJ) - Mommy Jung speaking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hey.. Wake up now.” (DH) Daehyun lightly shook Young Jae’s shoulder, but so far, there didn’t seem to be a response of any kind from him. Daehyun had nearly forgotten that Young Jae was quite a heavy sleeper whenever he fell asleep in the car and normally, he would carry him up to the apartment, but he wasn’t necessarily certain if it would be alright to do so this time. After all, they weren’t at home at the moment and walking into a building with a number of guests inside while Young Jae was asleep was rather embarrassing, at least for Young Jae anyway. Daehyun knew how Young Jae was with appearances and such, so he needed to make sure that he got Young Jae up and about before they went in. “Young Jae.. come on. We’re here already.” (DH)

“Mm....” (YJ) Young Jae stirred a bit as he sleepily attempted to swat Daehyun’s arm away. Sadly, all the back of his hand met was a firm arm that just wouldn’t move away. When he felt Daehyun’s hand lightly shaking him once more, Young Jae let out an irritated moan as he raised his hand and felt Daehyun up a bit. After tapping Daehyun’s face a few times, making certain that he actually felt facial features, he attempted to push Daehyun away. “Go ‘way.. I seepin’..” (YJ)

“Come on. Everyone’s waiting for you.” (DH) Young Jae shifted a bit, turning his back towards Daehyun. Sadly, that alone wasn’t going to be enough to stop Daehyun from consistently shaking him. After a few more shakes, Daehyun let out a small sigh before thinking for a moment. He hadn’t had to wake Young Jae up after falling asleep in a vehicle before, so how, exactly, was he supposed to wake Young Jae?

With a single idea coming to mind, Daehyun let out yet another sigh before leaning in a little closer. Wrapping his arms around Young Jae’s waist, Daehyun smiled a bit as he gave Young Jae a few soft kisses on his neck. This, alone, seemed to be enough to stir Young Jae from his sleep once more. However, instead of getting hit or pushed away, Young Jae shifted slightly only to get more comfortable. With one more kiss, Daehyun softly whispered into Young Jae’s ear, hoping that Young Jae would listen to him. “Come on.. We have to go.” (DH)

“Go where..? The bedroom?” (YJ) Daehyun chuckled a bit as he planted a few more kisses on Young Jae’s neck. Young Jae hummed a bit, a smile playing across his lips as he reached up and lightly ran his fingers through Daehyun’s hair. “Can I assume that’s a yes..?” (YJ)

“I’ll give you your reward soon.. Come on. Everyone’s waiting.” (DH) Daehyun could hear a heavy sigh come from Young Jae as he felt Young Jae’s hand move away from his head. As he pulled away a bit, Young Jae turned to look at Daehyun as he gave him a sort of sleepy glare. With a smile, Daehyun held his hand out to Young Jae. “Will you come?” (DH)

The two stared at one another before Young Jae let out another sigh. With a small nod, Young Jae reached out and took hold of Daehyun’s hand before slowly moving his legs out of the car. With Daehyun’s help, he managed to stand up onto his feet before safely making his way into his wheelchair. Once the car door was closed and locked, Daehyun began to push Young Jae towards their designated destination. Though.. now that Young Jae was actually paying attention to his surroundings and no longer sleepy, he finally realized where they were. “Daehyun.. Why are we here..?” (YJ)

“Party.” (DH) A party? Young Jae wasn’t necessarily certain if he wanted to be attending a party HERE of all places! How many people were here anyway? Most likely it would be more than just the two he was already expecting to see and including the other five, that would make seven total. As long as there was no one else involved with this so called party, then Young Jae would at least find it somewhat tolerable. Otherwise, he was going to have a little word with Daehyun once he had the chance to do so.

Walking up the path that led to the house, Daehyun quietly hummed to himself as they slowed to a stop in front of the porch. They stared at it for a brief moment before Daehyun made his way around Young Jae’s chair and up the steps. He knocked a few times on the door before making his way back down the steps and behind Young Jae. Once the door opened up, Daehyun grinned as he motioned for the person to come over to them. “Help me get your mother inside, Jongup.” (DH)

“A-Alright.” (JU) Quickly rushing down the steps, Jongup bent over a bit as he got a firm hold of the front portion of the wheelchair. Once Daehyun was ready, the two quickly and carefully lifted Young Jae’s wheelchair before making their way up the steps. Young Jae, although his face didn’t show it, was holding onto his wheelchair for dear life. He didn’t exactly fancy falling over and falling into another coma, so he really hoped that the two would successfully make it up the steps. Of course, he also didn’t understand why the two just didn’t let him sit on the steps while they got the wheelchair up first before carrying him up.

Once they were safely up onto the porch, Young Jae let out a relieved sigh as Daehyun pushed Young Jae into the house. The second they walked in, not only were they hit with a comfortable wave of warmth, but they were also assaulted with the scent of all kinds of food. Just the smell of it alone was enough to cause both Young Jae and Daehyun’s stomachs to growl, causing Daehyun to push the wheelchair just a wee bit faster before they entered the main room.

The second they stepped in, they were greeted by all sorts of greetings from everyone in the room. Taking the time to look around, Young Jae was fighting the urge to turn around and strangle Daehyun for what he has done. Besides Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Jongup, and the babies, both of their sets of parents, Yongguk, Himchan, AND Zelo were here! What was this nonsense that had been crafted together?! Young Jae didn’t want to have to deal with BOTH sets of parents! How did Daehyun plan to make up for this?!

Well, for the time being, he was just going to have to endure it all. Just put on the mask he could produce and hope for the best. If all went well, then no one would be able to see through his facade. Sure, it would be rather tiresome to put up such an act, but at least if he ended up doing well, then he would receive the reward that he seemed to be after... not that he truly wanted it or anything. If anything, the reward seemed to be more for Daehyun’s sake as opposed to his own. Would that make any sense then, for him to be working to give a reward to Daehyun? Well, all of this thinking could be put off for the time being.

He had quite a number of people to talk to, after all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, when he’s had the chance to, Young Jae had urged Daehyun to push him away from everyone else. After they’ve received their food, Daehyun pushed Young Jae off to the side by the table in the kitchen so that Young Jae could eat comfortably. With their plates set down and Young Jae in position, Daehyun had just sat down next to Young Jae when he suddenly felt his collar pulled. Looking at Young Jae with surprise, he could see just how annoyed Young Jae looked. When he spoke, he spoke with a quiet yet annoyed voice. WHY... exactly.. did I have to endure going through talking with both of our parents and everyone else? You barely spoke two words whenever they spoke to me.” (YJ)

“They were addressing you and I couldn’t interrupt.” (DH) Young Jae stared for another few minutes before releasing Daehyun’s shirt. As Daehyun slowly pulled away, Young Jae let out a small sigh as he set his elbow on the table and held his forehead in the palm of his hand. Closing his eyes, he took a moment to think. Well, it was perfectly understandable that Daehyun couldn’t interrupt their conversation. If he wanted to stay on his parents’ good side, then he needed to play the good boy act. Did Young Jae care for the good boy act? Well, clearly not! The good boy act couldn’t exactly save him from their parents. Sure, Daehyun would protect him from danger like he always did, but their parents? Hah! Forget it! “Hey.. You should eat. You haven’t had anything to eat all day.” (DH)

“I’m quite aware of that.” (YJ) Sitting up in his seat, he picked up his spoon as he began eating. Daehyun smiled a bit as he gave Young Jae’s shoulder a firm squeeze. Slowly tilting his head towards Daehyun, he lifted his gaze as he stared at Daehyun for a moment. “You’re lucky you’re my husband, or I’d strangle you right now.” (YJ)

“Does that mean I’m just as attractive as you?” (DH) Young Jae could see the playful smile on Daehyun’s face, which only caused Young Jae to smile as well as he moved his head back to its previous position.

“Not quite as attractive as me, but.. you’re more attractive than anyone else so far.” (YJ)

“Oh, really? Then.. I think you’ll like the surprise I got for you.” (DH) Surprise? What kind of surprise? Did it pertain to the reward that he was supposed to get if he played the role of a good boy? Not that he cared or anything, but Young Jae just wanted to make certain that it did pertain to that little reward. After all, he wanted to know the full details if he wanted to make certain that it was a good reward.

“What kind of reward may that be.. exactly?” (YJ) Daehyun chuckled a bit as he went back to eating. He stalled for a moment, but after chewing for a bit, he decided to finally tell Young Jae just a small hint. After all, it was supposed to be a surprise! He didn’t want to ruin the surprise for Young Jae.

“You’ll see on Halloween.” (DH) Halloween? That was in approximately a week, give or take a few days. Or was it tomorrow? He couldn't remember for some odd reason. Did that mean that Daehyun was going to dress up for him? What kind of costume would it be? Would it be his police officer uniform again? Not that he liked it or anything, but he did somewhat feel as if the uniform suited Daehyun’s body quite well. Of course, before he could question Daehyun any further about it, someone had decided to come in and interrupt their conversation.

“Hey Mister Yoo! Whatcha doin’?” (Z) Young Jae let out an exasperated groan as he slowly turned to look at Zelo. Zelo merely held that happy grin of his though, his wide yet innocent eyes staring at Young Jae as Zelo waited patiently for a response. Calming down a bit, Young Jae let out another sigh before turning back towards his food.

“What does it seem like I’m doing? I’m merely eating my food in order to nourish my body of the nutrients it requires.” (YJ) His answer was simple and straight to the point. Of course, it was quite obvious what he was doing. If one actually paid any attention to what he was doing, one could come to that conclusion rather quickly. “So.. What did you want?” (YJ)

“I wanna know different positions!” (Z) Positions..? What did Zelo mean by positions? Of all the things to ask him, what could Zelo possibly mean by posi- Wait a minute. If Zelo was talking about what he thought he was talking about, then they were going to have a problem. In fact, he actually still needed to punish both Jongup and Zelo for doing such acts while he was in a coma. For all he knew, they could have done it multiple times by now! That was just not okay in his book. Until the two were of at least the age of twenty-one, then there was just no accepting such mature acts under his roof!

“Sure... I’ll tell you some positions. Come here..” (YJ) Zelo’s face instantly brightened as he made his way over to Young Jae. Unlike Zelo though, Daehyun already knew that Young Jae wasn’t about to tell him any sort of positions. Of course, he decided against saying anything for the time being. As much as he wanted to help Zelo, the teen needed to learn to stop asking such questions. Sure, he may be curious and he was growing into an adult, but that didn’t necessarily make it alright. Plus.. he didn’t exactly want to feel the wrath of his husband later on when they were alone. It wasn’t necessarily the best thing to walk into, after all. “Come on.. a little closer. It has to be kept a secret, after all. Right?” (YJ)

Zelo nodded as his curiosity well overpowered his sense of judgment. Leaning in closer, he turned his head a bit so that his ear was facing Young Jae now. If it was a secret, then it involved whispering and if it involved whispering, that meant that one had to strain in order to listen to the other person without worrying about everyone else overhearing them! Sadly, it seemed like his way just wasn’t about to occur as suddenly, Zelo found himself in a headlock of sorts. Despite the fact that Young Jae was still recovering, his grip seemed to still be able to keep Zelo from being able to escape. Of course, that wasn’t even the worst part.

Just as he thought that he was only going to be stuck in a headlock, he soon felt a knuckle being roughly rubbed against his scalp. The pain from such friction instantly hit Zelo, causing him to squirm even more as he let out small yelps here and there. “Mister Yoo! Please stop! That hurts! Let me go! I just wanted to know positions!” (Z)

“Not.. until.. you learn your lesson!” (YJ) Due to all of the commotion, Taeyeon and Jongup finally entered the kitchen to see what was going on. Once they knew what was occurring, Jongup quickly walked up to the two and he probably would have intervened, but he didn’t want to end up in the same situation as Zelo. Taeyeon, however, was at least going to figure out why Young Jae was doing what he was doing.

“Young Jae, what are you doing and why?” (TY)

“He.. needs to learn.. not to become so curious about !” (YJ) Taeyeon slowly nodded, fully understanding what Young Jae meant. However, she wasn’t exactly in approval of Young Jae’s methods of punishment. If one thought about it, if Young Jae was acting like this towards teenagers, how would he be able to take care of his own children, specifically the babies? It just wasn’t exactly the best scenario to be thrown into.

“That’s nice and all, but you need to find other alternatives. Would you treat your babies this way if they did something wrong?” (TY) Rolling Taeyeon’s words around in his head, Young Jae slowly came to a stop before thinking a bit more. Well, he wouldn’t necessarily treat the babies this way if they did anything wrong, but Zelo was already a teenager! Still.. he would have to assume that Taeyeon was right about the situation. He disliked it whenever others were correct about something like this, but there was nothing else he could do about it.

With a small sigh, Young Jae released his hold on Zelo, allowing the teen to quickly pull away as he rubbed his poor head. Turning towards Zelo, whom instantly froze in place, Young Jae narrowed his eyelids for a moment before pointing his spoon at Zelo. “Are you going to be asking such questions again, or will I have to punish you some more?” (YJ)

“N-No! I won’t, Mister Yoo! Come on, Jongup!” (Z) Taking hold of Jongup’s wrist, Zelo quickly led Jongup out of the room. Taeyeon smiled a bit as she folded her arms and shifted her weight onto her other leg. She was glad that Young Jae at least had a sense of reason in that head of his. If not, then it would have made working for Young Jae rather difficult.

“Good. I’m glad that you’re being reasonable.” (TY)

“Yeah yeah yeah... Anyway, where’s Daeho and Jaehwa? Are Daehyun’s parents and my parents still hogging them to themselves?” (YJ) Once Taeyeon gave a small nod, Young Jae let out a small sigh as he went back to eating. He had hoped to spend a bit more time with his children, but apparently, it seemed like their parents wanted to hog them. Sure, their parents wouldn’t get to see them as often as Daehyun and Young Jae would, but that didn’t mean that they could just take them in as if they were abandoned strays. Well, for now, he would let this pass. It isn’t like his parents nor Daehyun’s parents would keep them forever, so he might as well let them have their moment with them.

“Young Jae! My mystery lover!” (HC) Young Jae rolled his eyes as he let out a small sigh. He had hoped to avoid Himchan just as much as he wanted to avoid his parents and Daehyun’s parents, but it seemed like his plan wasn’t about to come into fruition. The second he felt a hand on his shoulder, Young Jae quickly moved Himchan’s hand off of his shoulder as he continued eating. “Woow. Young Jae, my mystery lover! Why do you have to give me the cold shoulder like that?!” (HC)

“One, it’s not a mystery if you announce it to the whole world. Two, I’m not your lover in any sort of way, shape, or form and three, you are an idiot.” (YJ) Himchan could only gape as he stared at Young Jae in disbelief. He ignored Daehyun’s slight chuckles here and there as he moved to where he was now by Young Jae’s side. Crouching down, Himchan had just started to reach up when Young Jae quickly slapped Himchan’s hand away. “Don’t touch me. What is it that you want?” (Y)

“Ah.. So serious! Is that any way to treat the person that managed to get you to keep your job for so long? I was so lonely working by myself, saying that I won’t work with anyone else unless it’s you! Sheesh... such an ungrateful mystery lover!” (HC) Himchan poked at Young Jae’s arm a few times, but on the third time, Young Jae had once again slapped Himchan’s hand away before turning his head to look at him.

“As grateful as I am that you managed to help me keep my job, I do not necessarily like being poked like by an annoying idiot.” (YJ) Himchan scoffed a few times before getting up to his feet. Well, at least Young Jae hadn’t changed. Just a month ago, Young Jae could barely even lift a finger and now, he was already trying to stand up on his own two feet. It was rather interesting how quickly Young Jae was recovering, but that just meant that he didn’t have to continue begging their boss to keep Young Jae on the employee list! It just meant that Young Jae was going to have to work harder to catch up on the things that he’s missed.

“Fine fine fine! I’ll go bother my other mystery lover! DAEHYUN!” (HC) Just as Himchan began to get up, Young Jae instantly grabbed hold of Himchan’s arm before tugging him back down. Himchan had to catch himself on the table to keep himself from falling over, but once he was stable, he looked up at Young Jae. “What is it?! I could have gotten hurt from the table, you know! So reckless..” (HC)

“Daehyun isn’t going to be your lover in any way, shape, or form. You touch Daehyun or even look at him in a way I don’t like, then I will rip your hair off and super glue it to your face. Then you won’t be so pretty, will you?” (YJ) They stared at one another before Himchan smiled a bit while pointing at Young Jae.

“So you admit that I’m pretty.” (HC) Young Jae chuckled a bit as he pushed Himchan away. Getting up to his feet, Himchan let out a light laugh as he ruffled Young Jae’s hair a bit. “Ah.. You are such a good husband to your husband.” (HC)

“Better husband than you. What have you been doing for Yongguk, exactly?” (YJ)

“Ah! That reminds me... I should go give him some attention before I forget!” (HC) With that, Himchan was out of the room, leaving the two by themselves once more. As Young Jae let out a sigh, Daehyun reached up and wrapped his arm around Young Jae’s shoulders before giving Young Jae’s arm a comforting rub.

“Do you want to go play with the babies after we eat?” (DH) Young Jae looked up at Daehyun, whom was wearing that usual smile of his. With another sigh, Young Jae finally smiled a bit as he nodded. Rubbing Young Jae’s arm a bit more, Daehyun’s smile widened as he nodded as well. “Alright. I’ll make sure to talk our parents out of giving us our children.” (DH)

“That.. would be rather nice.” (YJ)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again, Young Jae had Jaehwa sitting happily on his lap, however, he didn’t necessarily have Jaehwa’s attention. Instead, Jaehwa was more focused on his surroundings. With all of the talking and music going on to the left of him, Jaehwa was trying to process every new thing that he’s coming into contact with. To him, he may be able to hear everything, but everything was a blur to him. “Hey.. focus on me.” (YJ)

Instead of following his father’s orders though, Jaehwa merely waved his hands around as he continued to look towards where the music was coming from. Small noises escaped from Jaehwa’s mouth every now and then and he probably would have continued this action of his, but the second Young Jae lifted Jaehwa up, the two were soon staring at one another. Jaehwa stared with wide, surprised eyes, his gaze looking here and there as he examined as much of his father’s facial features as possible. After a few more minutes had passed, Jaehwa giggled a little as he moved his hands and legs up and down, displaying his glee.

The second Young Jae stuck his tongue out, Jaehwa instantly stopped as his eyes focused in on Young Jae’s tongue. He stared for a few minutes, his eyes widening as he watched Young Jae move his tongue up and down a few times before Jaehwa let out a small whine. Jaehwa seemed to be focusing rather hard though, as he pursed his lips, opening his mouth every now and then as his tongue soon began attempting to poke out of his mouth. Young Jae was fighting the urge to laugh as he kept his tongue out, waiting until finally, Jaehwa managed to stick his tongue out.

Letting out a small laugh, Young Jae brought his tongue safely back into his mouth as he leaned in forward and touched his nose against Jaehwa’s. Jaehwa stared with wide eyes at Young Jae, his eyes completely fixated on Young Jae’s, before a giggle escaped from Jaehwa. Pulling away a bit, Young Jae chuckled slightly as he reached up and lightly caressed Jaehwa’s head. “I have such a cute baby for a son..” (YJ)

Sitting up a bit, Young Jae looked around. Why was he by himself with the baby in the kitchen? While everyone else was in the living room, here he was, just playing with the baby. Looking into the living room, Young Jae carefully set Jaehwa onto his lap and made certain that Jaehwa was leaning against him before he began rolling his wheelchair forward, just enough so that he could see into the living room better. There, on the couch, was Daehyun with Daeho. Well, it didn’t matter. At least he had Jaehwa to keep him company.. not that he needed someone else’s company or anything.

Looking back down at Jaehwa, he could see Jaehwa was now on his right hand while holding one of his feet with his left hand. Considering the fact that it wasn’t exactly the most sanitary thing to do, Young Jae pulled Jaehwa’s hand out of his mouth. Of course, it seemed like Jaehwa was moving with his hand in an attempt to put his hand back in his mouth, but when that didn’t work, a few whines escaped his lips as he kicked he moved his other hand and foot up and down. “Jaehwa, stop it. It’s not sanitary.” (YJ)

Obviously, telling Jaehwa to stop wasn’t going to work. Young Jae should have known that scolding a month old baby wasn’t exactly the best thing to do since the baby didn’t even understand what he was saying just yet. When it was evident that it wasn’t going to go his way, frustration ran through Jaehwa as he began to scream out his whines, trying even harder to pull his hand back into his mouth. In order to keep him from full out crying, Young Jae released his hold on Jaehwa’s arm, causing the baby to fall backwards a bit while slapping himself in the face. It took a moment for the pain to register, but the second it had done so, Jaehwa’s face began to scrunch up as he began wailing, tears already streaming down his face.

Young Jae’s eyes widened as he picked up the baby, hopping the little one just as Daehyun had done so back in the hospital. Panic was running its course as he looked around frantically, trying to find the answer to stop Jaehwa from crying as he continued to hop the little one as much as possible. “S-Shh, shh.. It’s okay, Jaehwa! It was just a little bump! Stop crying.. stop crying..!” (YJ)

“What happened?” (DH) Young Jae looked up, Daehyun bending over a bit as he picked Jaehwa up out of Young Jae’s grasp. Daehyun held the baby, having him hop up and down a bit as he rubbed Jaehwa’s back. He looked down at Young Jae, whom had wide eyes.

“I.. uh.. well, he was on his hand and I wouldn’t let him and he was about to cry so I released him and he accidentally hit himself!” (YJ) This was probably the first time that Daehyun has seen Young Jae so frantic. With a small chuckle, Daehyun gave Young Jae’s shoulder a quick, comforting squeeze, before he went back to rubbing Jaehwa’s back.

“It’s okay. It was just an accident. Uh.. If you want him to keep from on his hand, just get him a binky.” (DH) Young Jae stared at Daehyun for a brief moment, wondering if he should ask. Sadly, even if he ended up regretting it, his curiosity just wasn’t going to let him let that words slip past.

“What’s... a binky..” (YJ)

“His pacifier.” (DH) Why Daehyun used the term ‘binky’ instead of ‘pacifier’, he didn’t know. Did it matter? No. As long as he knew what Daehyun meant whenever he used such a word, then Daehyun was free to use that term whenever he wanted. Still, watching Daehyun managing Jaehwa, he couldn’t help but stare with slight awe at how Jaehwa seemed to be calming down now. Maybe... it really was alright for them to have these babies. Sure, they could have waited at least until Jongup graduated from college or a university first, but he still didn’t regret having these children. “There there... See? It’s not so bad. Do you want your binky? Hm?” (DH)

Jaehwa hiccuped a little bit as he tapped Daehyun’s face a few times. Daehyun chuckled a bit as he moved his head forward before rubbing his nose against Jaehwa’s a bit before he began walking back into the living room. Young Jae let out a small, relieved sigh as he let his head droop backwards. Looking up at the ceiling, he decided to think for a moment. Babies were quite a handful, but with Daehyun, Taeyeon, and possibly Sooyoung’s help, he could hopefully learn how best to take care of them.

“Hey.. Are you alright?” (DH) Lifting his head, Young Jae could see that Daehyun had come back. Moving his head to the side a bit, he could see that both Jaehwa and Daeho had been left in the care of their mother’s once more. He had hoped to play with Jaehwa a little more, but maybe that would be enough for the day. Moving his head back to his previous position, he let out a small sigh as he tilted his head to the left a bit.

“I’m exhausted.. What time is it anyway?” (YJ)

“It’s about.. eight. Do you want to head back to the hospital and sleep?” (DH) Young Jae didn’t necessarily want to go back to the hospital to sleep, but.. until he checked out, it was going to have to remain as his home for the time being. Letting out a small sigh, Young Jae lifted his head before nodding a bit.

“Yeah.. I do want to head back, but we’ll stay for a little while longer.” (YJ) Daehyun nodded as he went behind Young Jae before pushing him out into the living room. Setting him comfortably by the fireplace, Daehyun sat down in the love seat and let out a relieved sigh before Daehyun’s mother came up to the two.

“Here, Daehyun! I have to get the food wrapped up before they go bad.” (MJ) Before Daehyun could say anything in response, his mother quickly set Daeho onto Daehyun’s lap before she went over to the dining table to wrap everything up. Looking down at Daeho, Daehyun chuckled a bit as he lifted his legs, setting the heels of his feet on the edge of the sofa to let Daeho sit comfortably.

“Hey little man. How’s that binky?” (DH) Daehyun playfully tugged at the pacifier that Daeho currently had, chuckling a little bit as he watched Daeho’s head practically following the pacifier in order to keep it inside of his mouth. He carefully stopped pulling at it, allowing Daeho to safely rest his head back onto Daehyun’s thighs before he reached up and hit Daehyun’s hand. Daehyun chuckled a bit as he slowly ran his hand along Daeho’s head. “Ah.. You don’t like it when I try to steal your binky, huh..” (DH)

“Why are you teasing him?” (YJ) Daehyun briefly glanced over at Young Jae, whom seemed to be staring at Daeho.

“Don’t worry. As long as the binky stays in his mouth, he won’t cry.” (DH) Young Jae didn’t necessarily like that Daehyun was teasing the poor baby, but if Daeho didn’t end up crying or feeling frustrated, then it should be alright. “Hey.. How about we check out tonight. Do you want to?” (DH)

Young Jae looked at Daehyun, but Daehyun’s attention was still on Daeho. What did he mean by check out? Was he talking about checking out of the hospital? If that was the case, then Young Jae was definitely all for it. “Yes! When can we do it? Let’s go do it now. Come on, bring us to the hospital so that we can check out!” (YJ)

“Alright. Then we’ll bring Jongup and the babies with us.” (DH) Getting up from his seat, he held Daeho carefully in his arms as he went over to where Taeyeon was. He needed to explain what they were currently doing, so he would have to get the baby seats from the back of Taeyeon’s car and they would also need the baby bag.

As Daehyun did that, Young Jae let out a small sigh as set his elbow on the arm rest before rest his cheek in the palm of his hand. Finally.. he was going to be able to go home. Sure, he still needed his physical therapy, but they could just go to the hospital everyday or whenever it was scheduled in order to do so. He would much rather do that than stay at the hospital any longer than was necessary.

Finally.. he would go back home with his family.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ My Own Thoughts:

I, uh.. apologize if this chapter wasn’t all that great and stuff.
I was sort of watching stuff that tugged at my sad emotion
Annnnnd this chapter was happy, so...
It was difficult typing up a happy chapter when I wanted to make it super sad. xD
So, again, I apologize in advance if it wasn’t as happy as it should have been.

And I will have a Halloween chapter coming up ~
I’m just behind because I am a lazy dork.. xD
So I will try to get that chapter up as soon as I can >3<

Comments are loved!
I love to see what everyone thinks of the fanfic so far.
Plus, it’s nice talking with everyone every now and then. x3 ]]