two

Moving Forward

Index:

(YJ) - Young Jae speaking
(DH) - Daehyun speaking
(HC) - Himchan speaking
(JU) - Jongup speaking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a pleasant day today as the snow gently drifted towards the ground once again. The wind blew gently, though it sent chills through the majority of the people that lived in New York City. After all, it was currently in the mid-forties temperature wise and with the city buildings, it actually made it seem a lot colder at ground level.

Slowly coming to a stop, the car waited patiently for the light to turn green. Daehyun placed his elbow on the edge by the window before resting his cheek on the palm of his hand. He hummed patiently, tapping the steering wheel while trying to think of the things that he had to do today. Luckily, he didn’t seem to have much to do today. Maybe today will go by relatively smoothly if work proved to end up being not so bad. Although... there has rarely ever been a holiday where a crime hasn’t occurred.

Once the light turned green, Daehyun had the car move forward. Unknowingly, Young Jae glanced over at Daehyun every now and then. He fidgeted in his seat, uncomfortable with the fact that Daehyun hasn’t touched him beyond a hug and a simple kiss for the past three days. Sure, Young Jae had self control before meeting Daehyun, but after-wards... it’s almost as if his self-control had just completely dissipated. It was fairly annoying, especially when he had things to do and he couldn’t concentrate whatsoever on it. Did he need Daehyun to fix his problems? Absolutely not. Young Jae was completely capable of handling his own needs, but, it was simply... easier to have Daehyun take care of it for him.

In the back seat, Jongup hummed happily to himself as he looked out the window to his right. He rocked along with the beat of the song that he was humming, moving from left to right. Of course, for some odd reason, a sudden thought popped up in his head as he leaned forward. “Mom! Dad! I forgot that I need school supplies!” (JU)

Briefly glancing up at the rear view mirror, Daehyun smiled a bit as he turned his attention back to the road. “School supplies? What do you need? We can get it this Saturday when we’re off.” (DH)

“Hmm... I don’t have the list with me. It’s a really short list though cause I didn’t run out of a lot of stuff yet.” (JU) Jongup nodded happily before his eyes lit up. Daehyun had turned the car into the parking lot and now, they were at Yongguk’s apartment. Carefully placing the car into one of the many parking spots, Jongup gathered his bag before unbuckling his seat belt. “So.. um... what time are you gonna be here tomorrow?” (JU)

“You said noon, right? Did you want to stay longer?” (DH) Daehyun turned to look at Jongup, whom thought on the question before shaking his head. Daehyun smiled a bit as he leaned back a bit. “Alright, I’ll try to pick you up on my break then. Have fun, alright?” (DH)

“Okay! Bye dad, bye mom! I’ll see you tomorrow!” (JU) He waved to Daehyun and squeezed Young Jae’s shoulder before sliding out of the car. Once outside, Jongup closed the car door and took in a deep breath before he jogged towards the apartment complex in an attempt to get out of the cold much more quickly.

Daehyun watched until Jongup was in the building before reaching for the gear stick. Before he was able to put the car into reverse though, a hand was soon placed over his as a pair of lips come into contact with his cheek. Turning, Daehyun stared in slight surprise as Young Jae quickly pressed their lips together. Daehyun couldn’t help but smile as he reached up and caressed Young Jae’s cheek with the back of his hand. “What’s with this all of a sudden?” (DH)

“Do I need a reason to want to feel your touch? I should be entitled to your touch.. We’re married, right?” (YJ) Daehyun nodded, agreeing with Young Jae’s words. Young Jae really didn’t need a reason, but did that mean that he had been neglecting Young Jae? Daehyun recalled hugging YoungJae yesterday... and the day before, and the day before. Well, maybe he just needed to step up his game. “And... I require something from you.” (YJ)

“What is it?” (DH) In order to answer Daehyun’s question, Young Jae placed his hand on Daehyun’s thigh. Daehyun looked down, watching and feeling Young Jae’s hand move gently along the inside of his thigh and towards that certain private area. As much as he wanted to give in to the temptations, Daehyun placed his hand on Young Jae’s hand before moving it away. He sighed a bit, looking over at Young Jae as he gave a small smile. “Sorry.. Not right now.” (DH)

“Then when?” (YJ) Daehyun merely shrugged as he finally moved the car back before he began driving again. Young Jae didn’t like the vague answer he had received... again, but maybe he could figure out the answer with a little prodding. “Alright.. then what about when we get home?” (YJ)

“I.. uh... don’t know.” (DH) He doesn’t know? What does he mean that he doesn’t know? It was simple to know whether one was in the mood or not to do the dirty deed. Though... Young Jae’s thoughts soon came to what they had talked about a few days ago. Was Daehyun purposely denying him the satisfaction because he had denied him the child he so desperately seemed to want? Well, if that was the case..

“Alright, fine. You’re denying me because you want that child, right? I’ll agree to it then. You want one, right?” (YJ) Daehyun cleared his throat as his eyes darted from the left, back to the road. How exactly was he going to tell Young Jae? At the time, when he had been thinking about it, it seemed like a fair deal. Now, though... it was pretty unfair. Young Jae had brought up an excellent point about not having enough funds and Daehyun didn’t want to end up creating a burden on Young Jae. Though.. maybe he could at least try?

“I... actually want two. One from me and one from you.” (DH) Young Jae pulled away as he leaned his back against the car door. Two? TWO?! Does Daehyun not realize how stressful it was just to handle one baby, let alone two?! Young Jae hadn’t necessarily cared for a child before, but he saw just how much of a handful they were whenever he saw a mother or a father or even just a baby sitter in a movie taking care of a young one.

It just wasn’t an ideal situation for either one of them.

“Two.. Two? Two.. Daehyun.. I don’t even know how best to scold you for this. I have told you already how troublesome it is to have one baby and.. there was a high probability for me to actually agree with this child, but.. two?! Daehyun..” (YJ) Young Jae sighed as he turned away, resting his head against the window. He didn’t even have the strength nor the patience to get angry at Daehyun at this point. Young Jae could only hope that Daehyun would at least stop and think about his words or actions one of these days.

“Sorry for bringing it up.. but.. I really want two kids.” (DH)

“Just... drop it. I don’t want to continue this conversation.” (YJ) Daehyun let out a soft sigh as he assumed his previous position from before. Maybe he shouldn’t have pushed his luck with two. It would have been better to just go with one child, but.. he would just have to make it up to Young Jae later. After all, he gave Young Jae so much stress and with Jongup out for the night, he could plan a romantic dinner for the two of them.

Yea... That seemed like the best way to make it up to Young Jae.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Work proved to be rather difficult with his mind constantly thinking of Daehyun and the possibility of having not just one, but two babies. Thanks to these constant distractions, Young Jae couldn’t keep his mind on his work. He messed up time and time again, which greatly frustrated Young Jae. Most of the stuff that he was messing up on was actually fairly simple stuff that should have been completed with relative ease.

With a heavy sigh, Young Jae fell backwards onto the couch before laying there with one of his arms over his eyes. Maybe if he had a small amount of rest, then he would be able to concentrate better. It would typically be the case, but Young Jae didn’t necessarily think it would work this time. He was stressed, not tired. Still.. it was worth a shot.

Sadly, he wouldn’t even get that chance to at least try.

“Young Jae! What are you doing, messing up like that? It’s not like you.” (HC) Young Jae briefly lifted his arm as he looked up at Himchan. Why did Himchan always have to show up when he least wanted him to? In fact, he still questioned how he ended up having a bunny-addict as a lab partner in the first place.

His thoughts were instantly interrupted the second he felt Himchan poke his side. Young Jae sat up, attempting to keep himself from letting out the yelp that usually ensued from such behaviors, before he furrowed his eyebrows and kicked Himchan. Himchan flinched away, rubbing at his poor arm as he pouted a bit. “Young Jae! That hurt! Don’t you realize that a kick is a lot stronger than a slap or a punch?!” (HC)

“Then do you want me to batter you until you’re no longer capable of movement?! You already know that I greatly detest being poked in the side!” (YJ) Himchan scoffed as a small smile came onto his face. Getting to his feet, Himchan folded his arms as he looked down at a still slightly annoyed Young Jae.

“Ah, lighten up! It’s not like I did anything too distasteful. Anyway, you didn’t answer my question. What’s occupying that mind of yours?” (HC) Would it even be worth mentioning what was going on between him and Daehyun? It’s not like he needed the advice from someone else, especially if that someone else happened to be Himchan, but it might be a little... insightful to know what Himchan was thinking. After all, getting bits and pieces of information from all sources was quite important no matter how insignificant it may seem.

“Well... Daehyun wants not just one child, but two.” (YJ) Himchan instantly lit up as he quickly sat down on the couch. Young Jae completely regretted his decision of telling Himchan, especially with how close the bunny man was getting. Young Jae didn’t necessarily feel like dealing with Himchan’s constant need to invade personal space, but he was still just slightly, VERY slightly, curious to know what Himchan was going to say.

“So? What did you say? How do you feel about it?” (HC) Why was Himchan suddenly so interested on the topic at hand? Young Jae thought on the questions for a moment, trying to figure out which answers seemed to be closely related to his thoughts. Once he was content with the answer that came to mind, he finally gave the answer that Himchan seemed to so desperately desire.

“I declined his request at first, BUT..” (YJ) Young Jae already knew that Himchan was going to intervene just by how he moved. So, it was best to stop him before he had the chance to. “But.. I was going to give him approval for such a request. It would have gone his way, however.. he requested for two kids instead of one. So, I denied him again.” (YJ)

“You denied him? Why?!” (HC) Young Jae looked at Himchan in disbelief as he quickly got to his feet and walked off to the side a bit. He folded his arms as he tried to figure out what Himchan was getting at. Should he have given Daehyun his approval, his blessing, for two children? It didn’t make any sense to have two kids at exactly the same time. Sure, there were the moments when it was unplanned, like twins for example, but planning to have two kids at once was unthinkable!

“Because we don’t have the financial stability needed to raise one kid, let alone three. Jongup’s going to college next year and Daehyun and I should be saving money for that, not trying to juggle Jongup’s future along with two other lives. We’re already working overtime just to make back the money we lost by moving.” (YJ) Once he turned to look at Himchan, he could see the look of disapproval on his face as he shook his head. “I’m not incorrect on this situation.” (YJ)

“No, you’re not. However, to deny a man a chance at fatherhood is like denying a rabbit its need to reproduce rapidly! It’s just in their nature!” (HC) Young Jae raised a single brow as he gave a judgmental look. It was two completely different scenarios! Rabbits can’t control their ability to reproduce unless placed in separate cages. Human beings, however, actually have the self control that was necessary to keep their wild instincts in place. How else have humans been able to do half the things that they’re capable of in today's world?

“If you have a point, just cut straight to it.” (YJ) Himchan let out a small sigh as he got to his feet. Walking over to Young Jae, he placed his hands on Young Jae’s shoulders as he furrowed his eyebrows a bit.

“What I’m getting at is that.. you two aren’t getting any younger! Sure, you’re both under the age of thirty, but you have to realize that by now, Daehyun has wants that need to be fulfilled. Have you stopped to ask yourself what would have happened if Daehyun decided to marry a woman instead? They probably would have had at least one child by now!” (HC) Was there a point to this madness, because Young Jae wasn’t seeing it. So what if Himchan’s scenario was true? That just meant that they had unprotected . Okay, sure, both him and Daehyun have had unprotected on multiple occasions, which is COMPLETELY unsanitary and unsafe for Daehyun specifically, but it still didn’t mean that Daehyun was trying for a baby or anything.

“I mean, come on. Have you two.. done it without a ? I know Yongguk likes to imagine he’s trying for a baby. That’s why he sometimes has with me without one!” (HC) What was this madness?! Was Himchan reading his mind or something? If that was the case, then please evacuate the premises this instant! Young Jae let out a slightly annoyed groan as he turned and took a few steps away.

What was he supposed to do? Now, thanks to this blasted rabbit lover, Young Jae was feeling guilty for denying Daehyun the children he so desires. Yes, even Young Jae can feel guilty about such things. He was, indeed, human after all. Although... Young Jae did sometimes wish he didn’t contain half of the feelings that just infuriated him practically every single day. “So, you’re telling me to- wait. You and Yongguk don’t have any children.” (YJ)

Young Jae turned to look at Himchan as he narrowed his eyelids. What was this tom foolery? Himchan had no say so on their affairs concerning children if he, himself, didn’t have any! Try for a child? That was a complete and utter lie! “How could Yongguk be pretending to try for a child if you two still don’t have one after all of these years?!” (YJ)

“Hey.. calm down! I never said that we had a child. He only tried for one. I don’t want one, at all. At least... not a baby anyway. What about you? Do you want one or not?” (HC) Dammit. Why did Himchan have to pull this on him? Young Jae did, indeed, want a child. Heck, he had hoped to have a child either by the age of thirty or before it and he was almost there. With a dejected sigh, Young Jae pinched the bridge of his nose as he turned away once more.

“Fine. I’ll... think about it. You are correct that I want a baby.. but two? I don’t know about that.” (YJ) Himchan chuckled as he made his way back over to the table where their work was currently waiting for them.

“I think he wants one from each of you. You know how Asians are and their need for an heir, right?” (HC) Young Jae let out yet another sigh. He had forgotten that there were some, SOME, Asian families that practically relied on a son to continue the family name. Young Jae knew that his parents were that way and since he was an only child, it was important that he have a son. He didn’t know how it was for Daehyun and his family, but maybe that’s what had been running through his mind this entire time.

“I still have to think about it..” (YJ)

“You have until work lets out anyway.” (HC) Young Jae shot a glare at Himchan, but Himchan had his back to Young Jae. He couldn’t come up with an answer that quickly! This wasn’t exactly a formula where he was trying to figure out the result of mixing one liquid with another or connecting two wires together to see if it would get the dang contraption working. No. This was planning not just one, but two lives. If anything, he should be allowed a minimum of three months to think on such a thing!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daehyun let out a small sigh as he made his way down the hallway. It was rather tiring today, considering how many reports he had to file. In a way, he kind of missed being a police officer. Sure, he still had to file a report every time he was called in, but he was able to do more than just scope out the crime scene and look for clues. Daehyun missed the adrenaline that pumped into him whenever he was saving someone. Heck, he even missed directing traffic and when one is directing traffic in the city of New York, almost everyone knew how hellish that could turn out to be.

Besides that though, part of his tiredness came from when he had accidentally gone to the wrong apartment complex. It was fairly awkward when he had tried to enter their old apartment, only to be confronted by a rather nice old lady at the front door. Had it been anyone else, then it probably would have been either awkward or there may have been a confrontation that would have gone south.

With a small sigh, Daehyun fished out his apartment keys from his pocket before sticking it into the keyhole. Turning it, a weary smile came onto his face as the click notified him that the door was now unlocked. With a turn of the doorknob, Daehyun pushed the door open as he took the key out of the keyhole. Stepping inside, he turned the lights on and closed the door behind him as he began stripping his coats off. Opening the closet door, Daehyun hung his coats up before closing the closet and locking the front door.

Finally, he could get some rest. Just a nice spot on the couch with a full course meal and a drama playing. That definitely seemed like the best thing to do. It was pretty relaxing and it’s been a while since he’s seen a good drama lately while eating pretty tasty food.

Walking into the kitchen, Daehyun hummed happily as he walked towards the kitchen. Just as he took hold of the handle, he paused as he looked at the note that was currently on the fridge. Blinking a few times, Daehyun reached up and pulled the note out from underneath the magnet before reading it.

Daehyun!

Go put your officer uniform on, then meet me in the bedroom.
We need to talk.

- Young Jae

His.. officer uniform? It had been a while since he’s worn that thing, but that was also stored away in the bedroom closet. Looking around for a moment, Daehyun set the note down onto the counter before making his way into the living room. He was about to enter the bedroom before his eyes quickly spotted the familiar blue and black officer uniform that was currently neatly folded on the couch.

Had Young Jae set it out on purpose? But wait. Why did Young Jae want him in his uniform anyway? There wasn’t any real reason to wear it, but if this was what Young Jae wanted, then he would comply. Though.. Daehyun was rather curious how Young Jae ended up getting home before him. After all, Young Jae was supposed to be staying late at the lab tonight, or at least, that's what Young Jae told him a few hours ago. That was probably the only reason as to why Daehyun didn’t have to go pick up Young Jae today.

With a small shrug, Daehyun picked up his uniform before heading over to the bathroom.

After a few minutes, Daehyun reemerged from the bathroom as he dusted his clothes off a bit. It felt a lot tighter than before, but that may have just been because he had been working out a lot more often. Since Young Jae has been demanding so much from him whenever they had their alone time, Daehyun needed to increase his stamina to keep up with Young Jae’s demands. It was rather necessary, considering Young Jae didn’t really move as much as he did. Well, he did move quite often from time to time.

Daehyun shook his head as an embarrassed smile came onto his face. Why was he thinking about this anyway? It didn’t really matter. He loved Young Jae no matter what they did, so he just had to make sure that he didn’t sound judgmental. It wasn’t exactly fair for Young Jae, since he can’t really do much anyway.

Walking up to the bedroom door, Daehyun inhaled a bit as he made sure his gloves were on comfortably. Adjusting his hat a bit, Daehyun took hold of the doorknob before turning it and pushing the door open.

At first, there wasn’t anything that necessarily stood out to him. However, once he the lights, he noticed the flower petals leading up to the bed. Stepping deeper into the bedroom, Daehyun’s eyes widened as he spotted Young Jae’s rather... provocative position on the bed. “Why hello officer... Have you come to punish this.. naughty boy?” (YJ)

Young Jae wiggled his hips a little as bit his bottom lip. Daehyun looked away, his face turning red as he scratched the side of his head. He really had not expected Young Jae to do something like this. He was too tired to figure out what was going on in Young Jae’s head, much less engage in what Young Jae wanted. “Young Jae.. What is this all about?” (DH)

“If you want answers.. you’re going to have to punish me first.” (YJ) Daehyun let out another sigh before walking up to the bed. Placing his knees on top of the bed, Daehyun crawled on his knees over to Young Jae, positioning himself behind Young Jae’s raised posterior as he gave Young Jae’s bottom a rough slap. Young Jae let out a small moan as he grabbed a handful of the bed sheets tightly.

“Are you going to tell me now?” (DH) Young Jae shook his head, refusing to let anything slip from his lips. Daehyun let out another sigh as he roughly slapped Young Jae’s bottom again. Despite the fact that Young Jae was clearly enjoying this, Daehyun wasn’t in the mood. Sure, Young Jae was y and very tantalizing, but he was too tired and just wanted to relax. “Young Jae.. just tell me what it is. I’m not in the mood.” (DH)

Pushing himself up a bit, Young Jae arched his back as he slightly turned to look at Daehyun. Young Jae furrowed his eyebrows a bit before raising his right hand slightly to reveal that he was currently handcuffed to the bed. “It’s role play. Do you not understand what I am trying to initiate?” (YJ)

“I understand that you’re trying to initiate .. but I’m really not in the mood right now.” (DH) Young Jae moved to where he was now sitting comfortably in front of Daehyun. Taking a hold of a pillow, he unconsciously covered his private area as he looked at Daehyun.

“Okay.. I get it.” (YJ) Daehyun looked up at Young Jae in slight confusion. What did he get? That he wasn’t in the mood? Daehyun did, technically, state that he wasn’t in the mood. Actually, it wasn’t even a technicality. He bluntly stated how he was feeling. “You want those children and... I’m willing to go along with it.” (YJ)

Had he heard right? Did Young Jae really..? No... There was no way that Young Jae would have caved that easily. In fact, Daehyun was going to be the one to cave and apologize to Young Jae for bringing it up in the first place. Still, this was great news! It must have been evident that Daehyun was happy because Young Jae raised his index finger and wagged it a bit before Daehyun could give Young Jae a big hug. BUT.. We have to role play whenever I say, okay? We are going to have to go through a lot just to make this work and I am sacrificing quite a lot to make sure that YOU are happy. I do believe that I am entitled to be happy in this marriage as well. So... do we have a deal?” (YJ)

“Yeah! Of course we have a deal! Young Jae.. thank you!” (DH) Daehyun moved forward as he pulled Young Jae into a big hug. Young Jae smiled a little bit, ONLY A LITTLE BIT, as he used his free hand to hug Daehyun back. Okay... so Daehyun was a tiny bit of cute whenever he was happy. Maybe it was worth the headache of having four kids to take care of as opposed to the usual two.

After hugging for what seemed like an eternity to Young Jae, Daehyun finally pulled away with that same grin still plastered on his face. Was it really worth that much to Daehyun to have children? It didn’t make much sense to Young Jae, but considering the fact that Young Jae wanted children as well, he did understand it enough. “What should we name them? I was thinking..” (DH)

“You’re jumping too far ahead, don’t you think? Think rationally. The chances of us even succeeding with a surrogacy are fairly slim. Plus, there’s still the fact that we have to donate in order to get the surrogacy started. Besides the fact that there are health issues that could be related in our family, there’s also the fact that less is produce when ing as opposed to actually have . Do you realize the statistics and how long it could take before a fetus even begins to form?” (YJ) Daehyun nodded before taking a hold of Young Jae’s hand.

“It’s alright. Even with the low rates.. I’m willing to go through with this with you. I’m just glad that you’re willing to try.” (DH) Daehyun smiled a bit before looking down at Young Jae’s other hand. He thought for a moment before he began searching his pockets for the key. If he recalled, he had to give back the pair of handcuffs he had when he had quit the force, so there was no way that that pair of handcuffs belonged to him. “Where did you get those handcuffs?” (DH)

“Huh..?” (YJ) Young Jae looked down at the handcuffs that still encased itself around his wrist and the bed. He thought on it for a moment before merely shrugging and looking back at Daehyun. “I’ve had it for a while now. They’re toy handcuffs, so they do not necessarily require a key. See?” (YJ)

Young Jae reached for the pair of handcuffs before pressing down on a latch and freeing himself from the restraint. Doing the same with the other side, Young Jae tossed the handcuffs over to the closet before getting up and making his way over to where he had thrown his clothes in haste. “Are you currently hungry? I can make you some food.” (YJ)

“Yeah... I am.” (DH) Getting up to his feet, Daehyun straightened out his clothes before scratching the back of his head. Young Jae looked over at Daehyun, finally having the chance to actually examine Daehyun in his uniform. It had been a long while, but damn.. Daehyun was still able to look like a god in that uniform.

Wait. What was he saying?! There was no way that Daehyun was any sort of god in any sort of way! Daehyun was just barely cute, like a... key chain or something. He wasn’t even on level with a bunny rabbit or a puppy! Though... his thoughts were cut off as a sudden pounding in his head caused him to stagger backwards a bit.

Before he could fall over, Young Jae quickly felt a pair of strong arms catch hold of him. Once his head stopped pounding, Young Jae opened his eyes as Daehyun soon came into his vision. It took him a moment to realize that Daehyun had been talking this entire time. “-lright?!” (DH)

“Y-Yea... I am.. Don’t worry about it. It was just.. something minor.” (YJ) Once he was firmly on his feet, Young Jae turned his back to Daehyun as he quickly put on the rest of his clothes. Something about Daehyun in his uniform caused this flashback because he suddenly remembered, or saw images of Daehyun at a warehouse of sorts while wearing his police uniform. But... that couldn’t be, could it? Daehyun had quit his job as a police officer a year and a half ago and even then, that was when they had just started dating. “I’ll go get dinner started. You just.. change and relax in the living room.” (YJ)

Without waiting for any sort of response from Daehyun, Young Jae quickly left the room. He probably would have waited for Daehyun to say something, but.. Young Jae really needed to get away. He needed to be left alone to his thoughts for even a brief moment, just so that he could figure out what exactly was going on.

Still.. that only worried Daehyun as he stood there a moment longer. What had that been about? Young Jae had been relatively healthy while they were together, but.. now that he thought about it, there was only one other instance when Young Jae had fainted, or nearly fainted, like that. However...

That had been back when he had first proposed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ My Own Thoughts: 

Dun dun.. DUNNNN!
Okay, I was going to add a y time..
But I decided against it.
After all, it’s only chapter two. (Heck, I was going to add it in chapter one. xD)
But yea.. I decided to keep the y times out as much as possible this time.
Why? I don’t know.
But I’ll throw it in every now and then for those whom want it. xD

But yes.. two babies.
Not just one, but TWO. x3
What will their genders be?
Will they be both males?
Both females?
A male and a female?
Who knows.. *-*
(Okay. I do. And people who saw the sequel chapter in Rewound Time xD)

Also..
If you’ve read Rewound Time..
Then you’ll understand what Daehyun is thinking at the end. -/nod-
Well.. maybe..
It’s been a while since Rewound Time ended... so it might not be that obvious. xD

Anyway, comments are loved. x3
I like feedback of sorts.
Yes, I am trying to change Young Jae’s personality a little.
I do realize that people like and don’t like Young Jae’s mean personality..
So I’ll try to keep it down to a minimum.
(Of course, if Young Jae’s mad/stressed, it can’t really be helped.)
But yea...
If you just wanna talk, then I love talking too. xD ]]