eleven

Moving Forward

Index:

(YJ) - Young Jae speaking
(DH) - Daehyun speaking
(HC) - Himchan speaking
(BY) - Yongguk speaking
(JU) - Jongup speaking
(Z) - Zelo speaking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The days ticked by, but... Young Jae’s condition didn’t seem to be getting any better. Every night, he would wake up sweating, his body shaking as he frantically felt around in search for something. If Daehyun hadn’t woken up each and every night to calm Young Jae down, there was no telling what would happen to Young Jae. This increased Daehyun’s worries, his wishes practically begging for some sort of solution. Still.. none seemed to be coming to him.

If it had only been limited to Young Jae’s dreams, then it could have been workable; something that may possibly have some sort of solution, even if it was a temporary one. However, even at work, he had gotten to the point of even trying to use the time reversal device to save Daehyun only to be stopped by Himchan. Each and every time this occurred, Himchan had to call Daehyun to reassure Young Jae that Daehyun was indeed still alive and well. Sometimes, if it got really bad, Daehyun would have to go on break to pick up Young Jae.

It was all too much and Daehyun didn’t know how much longer Young Jae could last. Despite the fact that he had asked Himchan to do some research on the problem, it seemed like even Himchan was stumped on what exactly was going on. He said something about the memories overlapping, thus causing Young Jae to enter a state of confusion from the sudden rush of memories, but... that was fairly obvious at this point. What Daehyun wanted to know was why this was happening now and if there was a solution to fixing it.

Still.. he wouldn’t give up hope. Young Jae wouldn’t have given up on him, so why should he give up on Young Jae? He was too important to him to just assume that there was no way of helping him. All he could do for the time being was just be there for him and help him to the best of his capability. After all, both him and Jongup seemed to be the only ones who can keep Young Jae from going insane.

A month has already passed since this had all started.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Idiot... Why...” (YJ) Young Jae mumbled to himself as he shook his head slightly. He had been doing research notes, his mind blanking every now and then whenever he tried to continue his thoughts. His mind just constantly went back to Daehyun and Jongup, the two people that he cherished the most.

At the moment, the scientist was currently disheveled. There were eye bags underneath his eyes from his many nights of waking up in the middle of the night. His clothes, which were normally cleaned and ironed daily, were currently full of wrinkles. If it had not been for Daehyun, Young Jae may have ended up going to work wearing dirty clothes, but at least Young Jae had enough of his own sense to shower daily. “Idiot.. You didn’t have to..” (YJ)

Young Jae shook his head once more as he set his pen down. Walking over to the glass that allowed him to see inside the testing chamber, Young Jae stood there for a moment. He could just as easily use the device to get Daehyun back, but.. it wasn’t working now.. or was it? He could clearly recall that he had managed to get the device working, but.. he could also recall the many failures that he had with trying to get the damn thing to work. So.. did it work now, or did it not?!

Stepping up to the protective glass, Young Jae raised his fist as he hit the glass as hard as possible. His hand throbbed with pain, but it was almost as if Young Jae didn’t feel the pain as he continued to stare angrily at the device. He just needed to know if it worked. If it worked, then he could save Daehyun and Jongup. He could save the two that were meant to stay within arms reach with nothing happening to either of the two. “Idiots..” (YJ)

“Young Jae. You’re going to hurt yourself if you keep doing that.” (HC) Despite hearing Himchan’s voice, Young Jae didn’t turn around. Himchan sighed as he walked up to Young Jae, coming to a stop right next to him as he looked inside the testing chamber. “Why is it hard for you to realize which memories are real?” (HC)

“My memories are real.. I know which ones are true and which are false, so stop trying to convince me otherwise.” (YJ) Himchan shook his head a bit as he looked at Young Jae. He worried for Young Jae, especially since it seemed like Young Jae couldn’t focus whatsoever. It wasn’t like him and if this continued, Young Jae was going to have to go on leave. Himchan worried that Young Jae may end up becoming a danger to everyone, including Young Jae himself. Himchan knew that Young Jae didn't mean to be a danger, but with how unfocused Young Jae has been, it could end up causing an accident.

Without any other words spoken between them, Young Jae turned and walked back over towards the table as if nothing had happened. Himchan scratched the back of his head as he tried to figure out what exactly was going on. He really didn’t like the fact that he didn’t have the answer to this problem, but there wasn’t much that he could do. The only thing that was left as an option was for Himchan to research until he could find that answer that everyone was searching for. Hopefully by then.. nothing bad will have happened.

A sudden clatter of what sounded like a clipboard drew Himchan’s attention as he looked over at Young Jae. His eyes widened as he quickly ran over to Young Jae, crouching down as he placed an arm around Young Jae's shoulders in an attempt to comfort him. Young Jae was currently crouched down in the fetal position, his hands holding his head as the poor male cried his eyes out. Himchan’s thoughts swirled around for possible solutions before one thing popped up in his mind. Pulling out his cell phone, Himchan quickly dialed the number that was desperately needed before holding the phone to his ear. He waited, the phone ringing far too slowly and for far too long, before the other line finally picked up. “Hello? Himchan?” (DH)

“Talk to Young Jae.. Calm him down or something!” (HC) Himchan quickly held the phone to Young Jae’s ear, though it was a bit difficult since Young Jae was almost covering it. Young Jae shivered upon feeling the phone to his ear, though he froze for just a brief moment as he heard the voice that he so desperately needed to hear.

“Hey... Young Jae.” (DH)

“Dae... Daehyun..?” (YJ) Daehyun chuckled,  though it was fairly quiet and gave a hint of sadness in it. Still, Daehyun knew he had to be strong for Young Jae. If he gave any hint of weakness, then it might end up making things worse for Young Jae.

“Yeah.. It’s me. I’m still here, so.. calm down, okay? Please.. be strong for me, okay?” (DH) Young Jae shook his head for a moment before he began nodding. Slowly, he took the phone into his hand as his crying began to ease up a bit. It took a moment while longer, but after Young Jae took in a deep breath, he nodded a bit.

“Alright.. I’m fine now. Just.. take care of yourself, alright? I don’t want to have to smack you over the head just because you got hurt.” (YJ) A small chuckle could be heard from the other side of the line, which made Young Jae furrow his eyebrows. Still, he was still glad to hear Daehyun’s voice. It just somehow managed to bring him comfort.

“Alright, alright. I’ll make sure that I’ll stay safe. You don’t have to worry about me.” (DH) Young Jae let out a small sigh as he hung up the phone. Looking over at Himchan, he handed the older male his cell phone back before picking up his clipboard and turning towards the table. Himchan sighed as he slowly got to his feet. It probably would be best if Young Jae was on leave until this was somehow sorted out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Mom..?” (JU) Jongup peeked in from behind the door frame, his eyes searching the dimly lit room before his eyes landed on Young Jae. Young Jae was currently sitting by the windowsill, his eyes seemingly almost lifeless as he looked outside. There had been random moments of this occurring, but it only ended up worrying Jongup. Jongup was also certain that his dad was worried about it too, but Daehyun only seemed to try and hold that solemn smile of his. “Mom... Dinner’s ready.” (JU)

No response. He rarely ever got a response whenever Young Jae was like this, but he really wished that he did. Jongup didn’t want to have to worry about his mother anymore. He didn’t want to see his father suffering because he couldn’t do anything to help Young Jae. It was tiring, but.. he knew that he couldn’t give up. If he had hope for his actual parents all this time, then he can share some of that hope for his parents now.

“Mom.. You have to eat now.” (JU) Still nothing. With a small sigh, Jongup entered the room as he made his way over to Young Jae. Getting down to his knees, Jongup reached forward as he placed his hand on Young Jae’s folded hands. There hadn’t been any sort of response from his touch, which he had expected. Still.. he had hoped that it would have generated something, maybe even a twitch. “Mom.. Please stop being like this. You’re making everyone really worried.” (JU)

Somehow, Jongup’s words must have gotten through to him as Young Jae finally turned to look down at him. He stared for a brief moment before Young Jae gave a weak smile. He reached up, running his hand gently through Jongup’s hair before following the outline of Jongup’s face. “You’re alright.. Right? Your dad took good care of you?” (YJ)

Jongup nodded, a glint of sadness in his eyes which Young Jae quickly caught onto. Young Jae furrowed his eyebrows a bit as he sat up slightly. Jongup moved back a bit to give Young Jae some room as he continued to stare at his mom out of curiosity and surprise. “Did your father not take good care of you while you were out?” (YJ)

“H-He did! Really!” (JU) Young Jae narrowed his eyelids as he leaned back in his seat. He turned his head back towards the window, his eyes resuming the same lifeless look he had just moments ago. Jongup frowned as he looked down, no ideas coming to mind. “Mom... Are you really just going to sit there?” (JU)

Getting up to his feet, Jongup frowned as he looked down at Young Jae. Turning, he had just started walking towards the door when suddenly, a hand took hold of his wrist. Slowly, he turned to look down at Young Jae, whom was now looking up at him with pleading eyes. “Don’t leave me alone..” (YJ)

“I won’t, but.. will you come eat? Dad cooked just for you.” (JU)

“For.. me...” (YJ) Jongup could see Young Jae taking the time to think. Jongup was almost certain that Young Jae wasn’t going to come along, but Young Jae soon gave a small nod as he slowly got to his feet. Jongup smiled happily as he led Young Jae out of the bedroom. Maybe Young Jae really will end up eating with them after such a long time.

Entering the living room, eyes looked their way as they all looked up at Jongup and Young Jae. Daehyun instantly gave a warm smile, his eyes seeing the life that seemed to be back in Young Jae’s eyes. It may have been something small, but it was at least a step forward to recovery, right? The fact that Young Jae was out here with them must have meant that Young Jae was starting to get better.

“Hey.. You’re gonna eat with us tonight?” (DH) Young Jae looked up at Daehyun, whom nearly melted at the lost puppy look Young Jae was sporting. It definitely wasn’t something Young Jae would do and it stabbed away at his heart, but it only made him want to protect Young Jae even more. He laughed a bit, scratching the back of his head and placing a free hand on his hip as he looked down towards the ground. “Alright. Let’s eat then.” (DH)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daehyun glanced over at Young Jae every now and then, watching and making certain that he actually ate. Taeyeon and Sooyoung were trying to converse with Jongup, making it seem like things were normal around the household. They knew just how important it was to make it seem like everything was normal or else it could end up negatively affecting both Daehyun and Jongup. Plus, Taeyeon felt like they shouldn’t focus on the sad things that affected them. It was better to focus on the good so that they were able to keep going on in life.

Reaching over, Daehyun placed his hand on Young Jae’s hand as he gave it a light squeeze. Young Jae slowly turned his head towards their hands before turning to look at Daehyun. Daehyun gave a small smile, his thumb lightly caressing the back of Young Jae’s hand. “Are you doing okay?” (DH)

“.. Yeah... I’m.. adequate..” (YJ) Young Jae, in turn, gave a warm smile as he turned back to look at his food. It hurt him seeing Young Jae like this. It was as if Young Jae was slowly retreating into himself to hide himself from something and.. Daehyun didn’t know what to do. He was losing the one he loved bit by bit and there was just.. nothing that he could do.

He really hoped that Himchan found a solution soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Daehyun...” (YJ) Daehyun stirred a bit before barely opening his eyes. He looked up at a sad looking Young Jae, whom seemed to be on the verge of tears as Daehyun felt Young Jae’s hand lightly shaking his shoulder. Daehyun grumbled for a bit before pushing himself up to a sitting position, attempting to rub the sleep out of his eyes.

“What is it..?” (DH)

“Daehyun..!” (YJ) Young Jae brought his hand back before swinging it forward, slapping Daehyun across the face with little to no hesitance. Before Daehyun could react, Young Jae moved in as close as possible to Daehyun before resting his head on Daehyun’s bare chest, his quivering hands reaching up as they weakly held onto Daehyun’s shoulders. Young Jae shook his head slowly, his tears sliding down his cheeks as he tried hard not to cry too much. “You’re alive... You’re alive... You’re alive...! Don’t.. EVER... scare me like that again!” (YJ)

“Sorry... Just.. Just calm down..” (DH) Daehyun sighed as he held Young Jae tightly in his arms. He was getting worn out from this, enduring having to wake up this late night after night. He, himself, had dark circles under his eyes at this point, but he continued to move forward. Even if he was physically and mentally worn out, he needed to be there for Young Jae. “Come on.. You should go back to sleep.” (DH)

“Sleep..? Sleep...” (YJ) Young Jae shook his head for a moment before slowly nodding. Once Young Jae had calmed down, Daehyun eased Young Jae back into bed before tucking him in. Daehyun smiled, reaching forward as he wiped the tears off of Young Jae’s cheeks before leaning in close and giving Young Jae a delicate kiss. Just as he pulled away, Young Jae reached up as he softly caressed Daehyun’s cheek with the back of his hand. “I love you.. Daehyun..” (YJ)

Daehyun began tearing up as he smiled a bit, nodding briefly as he pressed his forehead against Young Jae’s forehead. “I love you too, Young Jae. I love you so so so.. much. I’ll love you until the very end.. So no matter what happens.. I’ll love only you.” (DH)

Young Jae briefly nodded as he moved his head up a bit, giving Daehyun a soft kiss. Once Daehyun pulled away, Young Jae smiled a bit before turning onto his side and closing his eyes. Daehyun continued to look down at Young Jae before reaching up and quickly wiping his own tears that had started to fall. It had been so long since he heard Young Jae tell him that he loved him and it really meant the world to him. Sure, he already knew that Young Jae loved him, but with how Young Jae currently was.. just hearing him say those magical words was truly important to him.

With the tears gone, Daehyun slipped himself under the covers as he wrapped an arm around Young Jae. Almost as if in response, Young Jae cuddled up to Daehyun before letting out a small, satisfied sigh. Daehyun smiled, giving the top of Young Jae’s head a kiss before closing his eyes. “Please... fight it Young Jae... Come back to us..” (DH)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You look like crap, man.” (BY) Daehyun looked up as he saw Yongguk walking up to him. Daehyun let out a brief sigh before giving a small smile and raising his hand in acknowledgment. Yongguk sat down at the cafe table, looking down to see just a simple cup of coffee in front of Daehyun. Now that he thought about it, since when did Daehyun ever drink coffee? “How’s Young Jae doing?” (BY)

“I.. don’t really know. I think he’s getting worse, but.. I can’t really say for sure.” (DH) He wasn’t a doctor or someone who specialized with one’s mentality, so he really couldn’y say for sure. Young Jae had been like this for about a week after taking leave from work, but otherwise, Young Jae hasn’t shown any differences with his mental state. “Has Himchan come up with anything yet?” (DH)

“Sorry.. He hasn’t really made much progress, yanno? It’s hard when he can’t probe Young Jae’s head or anything like that.” (BY) Daehyun sighed once more as he lowered his gaze. He was just glad that it had something to do with the time reversal device, but he just wished he knew why this was happening. “How’s Jongup holding up?” (BY)

“Jongup..?” (DH) Daehyun briefly looked up at Yongguk as the older male nodded. Daehyun sighed once more as he tried to think. Sometimes he couldn’t really tell what was on that boy’s mind, but the few instances that he did know, Jongup was worried too. “Jongup.. he’s already been through a lot and with this.. I don’t really know how much longer it’ll be before it gets to him too. I just know that he’s just as worried about Young Jae as I am..” (DH)

“Well.. you need a break.” (BY) Daehyun looked up at Yongguk and would have said something, but Yongguk quickly intervened so that he got his point across. “Before you say anything, I mean.. you need a break to re-cooperate. Look at you! You look worn out and ready to collapse at any moment. Just.. get more rest. You said that two other people were living with you, right? Just let them watch over Young Jae while you sleep more or something.” (BY)

“They’re already helping so much as it is. They’ve been trying to make sure that Jongup’s mind isn’t on this problem and while I’m at work and Jongup’s at school, they take turns watching over Young Jae. I.. I need to do my part too.” (DH) Yongguk sighed as he leaned back in his seat. What else was he supposed to say? He couldn’t really give advice on this kind of situation, considering he’s never actually experienced it himself. Of course, an idea did come to mind for a bit.

“Hey.. How about I come over on Saturdays and watch him. You can rest on Saturdays and Zelo can watch Young Jae with Jongup on Friday nights.” (BY) Daehyun looked up at Yongguk as he thought on the idea. It did seem like a good idea, though he felt a bit guilty by leaving Young Jae in someone else’s care. Still.. Yongguk was right. If he didn’t take care of himself as well, then he may not be able to take care of Young Jae until Young Jae was back to his normal self. With Zelo taking care of Young Jae on Fridays, that meant that Zelo could also help out Jongup too. Maybe Zelo would be the support that Jongup needed at this time.

“Alright... It sounds like a good idea. I’ll tell Jongup about it first to see what he thinks.” (DH) Reaching forward, he took hold of his cup before taking a long drink of his hot cocoa. The warm liquid helped bring some sort of comfort to him, which he truly appreciated. He was glad that Yongguk had volunteered to help. He doubted that he would not be able to think about Young Jae on Saturdays, but it was still a nice gesture from Yongguk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Mister Yooooo~! Can I look through your stuff?” (Z) Zelo looked over at Young Jae, whom had taken up residence by the windowsill once again. When there had been no signs of disapproval, Zelo grinned happily as he began walking around the room. “I’ll take that as a yes then!” (Z)

“Zelo.. I don’t think we should do that.” (JU) Zelo briefly glanced over at Jongup before grinning for a moment.

“Oh, come on! Aren’t you at least a little curious about what other toys your parents have? This could be our only opportunity without getting chased by Mister Yoo!” (Z) Jongup bit his bottom lip as he looked over at Young Jae. He didn’t like the idea of snooping through his parents room without their actually consent. He knew that his dad would be upset if he found out about it as well. “Okay, okay! I won't look through their stuff. Happy?” (Z)

Jongup looked up at Zelo before nodding and giving a small smile. Zelo grinned happily as he ran over to Jongup. He came to a halt as he stood in front of Jongup, a curious look on his face before he suddenly decided to straddle Jongup. Jongup turned a deep shade of red as he leaned back, using his arms to keep himself from falling over as Zelo leaned in a bit with his hands on Jongup’s shoulders. “W-What are you doing?!” (JU)

“I dunno! I’ve always wanted to try it! It feels really nice to me.” (Z) Zelo leaned back a bit as he examined themselves. Jongup’s thighs were really firm, which made for such a really comfortable seat. Just to fully test if Jongup’s lap was a good enough seat, Zelo moved around a bit by moving his hips back and forth. This, however, was greatly affecting Jongup as he held his deep shade of crimson.

“A-Ah! Don’t do that! Please get off!” (JU)

“But you feel really comfy! I don’t wanna get off.” (Z)

“W-We shouldn’t be doing this in front of my mom!” (JU)

“Doing what? Sitting?” (Z) The two froze when they heard the chair creak. Neither one of them wanted to look over at Young Jae, too afraid to see if he was making his way over to them or not. They already knew that if that was the case, then neither one of them was going to make it out of the room alive. It was sad, considering Zelo had no idea that they were doing something fairly inappropriate. They made sure to speak in hushed tones, hoping that Young Jae wouldn’t notice nor hear what they were saying as panic began to overcome their frozen state. “Go look.” (Z)

“Okay..” (JU) Finally, after finally gathering the courage necessary to look, Jongup slowly turned his head before his eyes widened with fear. There he was, staring at them with his eyebrows attempting to furrow. If that hadn’t been enough, just the look in Young Jae’s eyes was enough to show just how furious he must have been feeling at that very moment. “M-Mom... I.. uh.. T-This isn’t what it looks like!” (JU)

“Jongup.... Zelo...” (YJ) Zelo finally turned to look before he froze up again upon hearing Young Jae’s voice and seeing his gaze. He hadn’t expected Young Jae to notice them, considering what he had been hearing from Yongguk and Himchan. Sadly, that seemed to not be the case as they were now in quite a lot of danger at this point. “What... are you two.. doing...” (YJ)

“I-It isn’t what it looks like, Mister Yoo! I was just sitting on him! That’s all, really!” (Z) They could practically feel the rage emanating off of Young Jae as he slowly rose to his feet. Jongup and Zelo’s eyes both widened, their hearts practically threatening to burst out from their chests as they attempted to lean away from Young Jae. Once he was on his feet, Young Jae took a step towards them before pausing. His eyes remained glued to Jongup before his expression softened a bit.

Without another word exchanged, Young Jae soon made his way out of the room.

Slowly, the two teens turned their heads toward the door before a state of confusion ran through them. Where was Young Jae going? Slowly, Zelo slid off of Jongup as the two got to their feet. Like little puppies that knew they were in trouble, the duo slowly made their way towards the door before peeking their heads out from behind the door frame.

The three of them were home alone at the moment. Taeyeon had to go out to a job that she was currently doing, which happened to be a substitute teacher position. Sooyoung had work, though neither one of them knew what she did. As for Daehyun, Yongguk had practically dragged Daehyun out of the house in order to get him to get some rest. How that was going, however, was a different story. Sadly, Zelo couldn’t get anything out of Yongguk or Himchan to figure out what they planned to do today.

Their eyes searched around before Zelo lightly tapped Jongup’s head while pointing towards the kitchen. They stared for a moment before realizing that Young Jae had started pulling out pans and different kinds of ingredients. The two teens looked at one another before making their way over to the kitchen as carefully and as quietly as possible.

Once they reached the safety of the half wall, they crouched down as they allowed only showed everything above their noses. They stared at Young Jae, carefully examining him as they watched him starting to put together a, hopefully, delicious concoction for them to eat. “Um.. Mister Yoo? What are you doing?” (Z)

“Cooking. You and Jongup haven’t eaten yet, correct?” (YJ) He was talking.. normally? Why was he acting normal all of a sudden? It was strange and scary, but if Young Jae really was back to normal, then it was a good thing.. right? Then that meant that they would get a reward, right? It seemed like a logical thing since they somehow fixed Young Jae!

“No, we haven’t eaten yet.” (JU) Young Jae simply nodded as he continued his work. Jongup and Zelo both looked at each other before shrugging and making their way towards the living room. In Zelo’s mind, it meant that it was finally time to play video games! As for Jongup though, he had decided to just watch his mom from the living room as opposed to in the kitchen. He didn’t want to get in Young Jae’s ways, especially if it turned out that Young Jae was going to end up punishing them after all.

As he began frying the scrambled eggs, Young Jae paused as he slowly turned to look at the back of Jongup’s head. A small frown came onto his face as confusion ran through his mind. He was sure that he heard Yongguk tell him that both Daehyun and Jongup had died, but... here Jongup was. Had Jongup survived the ordeal..? If that was the case, then he had to make sure that Jongup was thoroughly taken care of. He couldn’t just sit there, mourning for their loss. But... wait. Hadn’t he finished the time reversal device? If that was the case, then why was he still here? Why was Daehyun not here?

His head began pounding once more as his confusion increased. He held his head as he stumbled backwards, his eyes shut tight as he tried so desperately to rid himself of the pain that he felt. He heard voices that didn’t belong to him, but all of that drowned away as the pain soon took over once more.

“Mom! Please! Zelo, what do we do?!” (JU) Jongup looked up at Zelo, whom was staring at him with a panicked look on his face.

“I-I don’t know! Um.. we have to call your dad first!” (Z) Jongup nodded as he dug around for his cell phone. Finally pulling the cell phone out, Jongup quickly scrolled through the list of contacts before pressing the telephone icon on the screen. Putting the phone up to his ear, Jongup stared at the stove for a moment before pointing at it. Zelo, whom was still in a panicked state, quickly turned to look at the stove before he let out a small screech and ran over to it.

While Zelo handled the stove, hope filled in Jongup’s eyes as he heard his father’s voice on the other line. In an almost instant, Jongup’s panicked-filled voice began trying to explain everything as fast as possible. “Dad! Mom fell unconscious and I don’t know what to do and we’re in the kitchen and he was cooking and I thought that he would be fine, but I don’t know what happened and-” (JU)

“Jongup! Calm down! You have to tell me slowly. I’m coming back now.” (DH) Jongup took in a deep breath before frowning a bit.

“Mom fell unconscious!” (JU) There was a moment of silence as Jongup waited to hear what he was supposed to do. Even his father’s breathing was absent from the phone call, which made felt rather unsettling. “Dad! What do I do?!” (JU)

“R-Right.. Um.. carry him to the couch and let him rest. I’ll bring him to the hospital when I get there.” (DH)

“Okay.. bye...” (JU) Hanging up the phone call, Jongup put his phone away before picking up Young Jae and quickly making his way over to the living room. Setting his mother carefully down onto the couch, Jongup kneeled down next to the couch as he frowned. Zelo came up, a small frown on his face as well as he sat next to Jongup. “I don’t know what to do..” (JU)

“I don’t think anyone does..” (Z)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ My Own Thoughts:

Okay so..
This chapter made me cry a little.. xD
It was sad and cute then sad again ._.
And I felt bad cause I have Daehyun smiling at me since him and Young Jae are my desktop background xD...
So it was fairly awkward ._.
Buuuut.. yeah.
That happened.

Comments are loved. x3
Optional, of course, but I just like to see everyone’s thoughts on the fanfic so far. x3
Plus, I just love talking with everyone. -/nod- ]]