thirteen

Moving Forward

Index:

(YJ) - Young Jae speaking
(DH) - Daehyun speaking
(L) - Myungsoo speaking
(JU) - Jongup speaking

Daehyun speaking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Warning: The following content has small bits of inappropriate wording.
There isn't really a safe zone, so I apologize ahead of time if any of the words used offend you.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All that could be seen around him was the bright white light that was surrounding him. It was blinding and forced him to close his eyes as he continued to fall to wherever his destination would take him. The area above him was no longer seen, or rather, it had not been there the second he fell through the floor. It was almost as if the white light had been there just to simply swallow him up and erase him from existence.

Somehow, the white light seemed to get brighter underneath him as he continued to fall. The light just seemed to penetrate his eyelids, displaying a bright red through his closed eyes. Young Jae had to shield his eyes with his arms in an attempt to protect his eyes. How long was this going to last? Before he knew it, he felt a warmth wrap around him as the light dissipated. He didn’t necessarily trust this feeling, but he wasn’t about to open his eyes to examine what was currently happening. After all, what if it ended up being a trap of some sort? For all he knew, that light could have a mind of its own and end up flashing and possibly blinding him in the process. That was something he was not going to risk.

Sadly, that turned out to be a mistake as Young Jae soon found himself being pinned down to the ground. Young Jae grunted, his eyebrows furrowing as he tried to open his eyes. It was a bit difficult, considering the fact that his eyes had to get used to the sudden burst of light, but he did seem to have the time. His assailant wasn’t attacking him in any sort of way. Instead, they were just laying there awkwardly, which confused Young Jae quite a bit. Was he going to question it? Of course he was! It was in his nature to do so. “Who.. are you and what the heck do you want?” (YJ)

“Who do you think it is?” (DH) Young Jae stiffened just slightly as he heard that all too familiar voice. Was it really him? Attempting to open his eyes again, he could just barely see the outline of his assailant. Slowly, but surely, his eyes started to get used to the lighting as he soon began to make out the features.

“Dae.. hyun?” (YJ) Daehyun smirked as he got to his feet and dusted himself off. As Young Jae used his arm to shield his eyes, Daehyun held his hand out towards Young Jae as he held his smirk. Young Jae stared at Daehyun’s hand before looking back up at Daehyun and taking a hold of his hand. “Why the heck did you attack me?!” (YJ)

“Cause you’re one y beast.” (DH) Daehyun chuckled a bit as he easily pulled Young Jae up to his feet. Young Jae was about to respond, but realization hit him as he soon eyed Daehyun with suspicion. Did Daehyun just call him a... y beast? Since when did Daehyun say anything like that? “Come on, sweet cheeks. Let’s get going.” (DH)

Just as Daehyun attempted to interlock his hand into Young Jae’s, Young Jae quickly pulled away as he took a step back. Daehyun looked at Young Jae in confusion as he leaned on one leg, placing one hand on his hip. “What’s up with you?” (DH)

“What the heck is wrong with you? y beast? Sweet cheeks? Since when the heck do you say things like that? I don’t understand why you’re suddenly acting like a supposed ert.” (YJ) Daehyun chuckled a bit as he took a step closer, though Young Jae stepped back in response. Daehyun sighed as he rubbed the back of his head, trying to think of what to say.

“Dude. Young Jae. I’ve acted like this for years man. Come on., quit playing around. We gotta get goin’.” (DH) Young Jae narrowed his eyes and continued to eye Daehyun with suspicion as he stepped closer. Slowly, yet carefully, Daehyun slowly slid his fingers around Young Jae’s wrist before firmly holding onto it. Letting out a relieved sigh, Daehyun grinned as he pulled Young Jae closely into his arms. Wrapping his arms around Young Jae’s waist, Daehyun smirked as he leaned in close. “Man.. Are you y or what? Can’t wait to get you into bed again... buuuut.. I guess I have'ta wait. We gotta get Jongup first.” (DH)

Young Jae still didn’t trust this, but he nodded a bit. Maybe Daehyun was just.. or he had hit his head or something. It was bothering him that Daehyun was acting like this, but there wasn’t really anything he could do about it. Standing side by side, Daehyun kept his left arm around Young Jae’s waist as they began walking. Just as Young Jae was about to get lost in his thoughts once more, he jumped as he felt a hand roughly his bottom. “Maaaann.. Your feels so great in my hand. Did it get bigger?” (DH)

“Stop your nonsense, Daehyun!” (YJ) Young Jae slapped Daehyun’s hand away before punching his shoulder. Daehyun groaned in pain as he held his shoulder, his eyebrows furrowing as he looked up at an angry Young Jae.

“What the hell was that for, Young Jae?! I was just feeling up my husband’s succulent !” (DH) Young Jae scoffed as he folded his arms and looked away. Daehyun sighed, calming down a bit as he stepped closer to Young Jae. “Come on, y.. You usually like it when I’m like this. What made you change your mind?” (DH)

“Tch.. I’m not some sort of toy you can play with. Don’t act as if you’re a big shot.” (YJ) Daehyun sighed as he rubbed the back of his head once more. He really didn’t understand why Young Jae was so mad, but he was going to have to calm him down somehow. With a small sigh, Daehyun had to do something.

“Alright, alright. I’m sorry. Come on, we’re gonna be late if we keep this up.” (DH) Young Jae kept his eyelids narrowed as he continued to eye Daehyun suspiciously. He didn’t like that Daehyun was just saying what he wanted to hear, but that was the least of Young Jae’s concerns. At this moment, he just wanted to know what they were going to be late for.

“What are we going to be late for, exactly?” (YJ)

“I already told you. We gotta pick up Jongup. Didjya forget or sumthin’?” (DH) Daehyun chuckled a bit as he reached up and ruffled Young Jae’s hair. Young Jae sighed before nodding once more. Even though he wanted to smack some sense into him, Young Jae just couldn’t bring himself to stay mad at Daehyun for too long. Why did he have to marry someone that could have that sort of effect on him? “So.. Can I you?” (DH)

Young Jae shot Daehyun a glare before he began walking. Daehyun sighed a bit, watching for a brief moment as he scratched the side of his head. “Is that a no or are you just playin’ hard to get? Young Jae? Young Jae! Come on! I said I was sorry!” (DH)

Daehyun followed after Young Jae, but he didn’t necessarily get the answer that he wanted. In fact, he didn’t even get an answer at all as Young Jae continued to ignore him. Just as they finally reached the car, Young Jae let out a slightly irritated sigh before turning around to face Daehyun. “Fine... I accept your apology. Don’t make a habit of acting this way though, do you understand me?” (YJ)

“Mm.. Yeah, I do. Here.. I’ll make it up to you.” (DH) Young Jae didn’t necessarily know what Daehyun had in mind, but he let Daehyun do what he planned to do. Why did he do so? Young Jae didn’t know. In fact, he was practically mentally kicking himself at that very moment once he felt Daehyun pin him to the car before feverishly trying hard to make out with him. It had definitely managed to catch Young Jae off guard, causing him to be fighting between caving into his desires or beating some sense into this husband of his.

Just as he felt a tongue invading his mouth, that’s when Young Jae decided to go with the second choice. Pushing Daehyun back, Young Jae gasped for air as he wiped his mouth with his sleeve. Furrowing his eyebrows, Young Jae looked at Daehyun, whom was currently wiping his mouth as well. “What the heck do you think you’re doing?! Did I give you any sort of permission or suggestion that indicated that I wanted to be mauled by you?! If I recall, I did NO such thing!” (YJ)

Walking up to Daehyun, he started slapping Daehyun’s arm with little to no mercy as he ignored Daehyun’s pleas for him to stop. Why should he stop? Daehyun was simply getting what he deserved. Sure, Young Jae was going easy on the man by slapping him, but he still needed to punish Daehyun for such actions. What if there had been people watching them? What if Jongup or Zelo had been watching? Does he not realize what kind of a bad influence that would be?! They could be arrested for such actions! “O-Okay! OKAY ALREADY! I get it! Stop hitting me already!” (DH)

“You.. had.. better!” (YJ) With one last hit, Young Jae grunted a bit before turning back around. Did he care that Daehyun may possibly be hurt because of him? A little, but he wasn’t even going to show any sort of remorse as he walked up to the car. He waited impatiently before turning around and looking at Daehyun. “Are you going to drive or not?!” (YJ)

“Yeah, yeah... Okay! Hold your horses, jeez..” (DH) Young Jae watched as Daehyun began making his way around the car. He could hear Daehyun mumbling, but he didn’t necessarily care about what he was saying. Young Jae was more curious about why Daehyun was acting like this. It was fairly out of character, but he had to put up with it for the time being. Since they were married, they were just going to have to work something out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arriving at their destination, both males looked at the area as they saw the crowd being blocked off by the police barricade. Parking off to the side, both Daehyun and Young Jae made their way out of the car as they soon joined the crowd of people. Daehyun stood on his toes as he tried to see what was going on. Young Jae couldn’t help but feel a bit embarrassed by Daehyun’s actions, especially since he’s never seen Daehyun act like this before. “Can you learn to behave yourself? Just because there’s a crowd at our son’s school does not mean there is some sort of show going on at this very moment.” (YJ)

“Oh, calm your y ! I’m just trying to figure out what’s going on.” (DH) Young Jae shook his head a bit as he sighed. Okay, he’ll let Daehyun do what he wanted for the time being. After all, Young Jae was curious about the spectacle going on as well. With the police here, that usually never meant anything good was occurring.

“Do you see anything?” (YJ)

“Nah. Nothing that tells us what’s going on.” (DH) Young Jae sighed once more as he began making his way through the crowd. Noticing this, Daehyun quickly followed close behind Young Jae, stealing a here and there whenever he got the chance. If it hadn’t been for the crowd that was surrounding them, Young Jae probably would have slapped Daehyun once again. However, his son’s safety was more important for the time being.

Making their way up to the police barricade, Young Jae looked over at the school building’s doors. He could see policemen using their cars as some sort of cover for them while a few other policemen had their guns pointed at the doors. Young Jae scratched his head for a moment before looking over at the closest police officer. He probably would have asked the officer what was going on, but he already knew that he wasn’t going to be getting any answers. Police officers had to make certain that the public was kept calm at all times. By telling them what was going on, problems could possibly end up ensuing. “Yo Myungsoo! What the heck’s going on in there?” (DH)

The officer that Young Jae had been looking at looked their way before grinning a bit. Making his way over to the two, Myungsoo tilted his hat a bit to Young Jae before looking back at Daehyun. “Hey. There’s a hostage situation going on in there. A few of the students set up bombs in the school building and whomever didn’t get out are being held hostage. They’re making demands for a million dollars and a jet to a private island resort. Idiots, right?” (L)

“Man.. kids these days are crazy. Are those bombs real?” (DH) Myungsoo merely shrugged as he turned to face the school building, folding his arms as he sighed. There haven’t been any reports about the bombs, at least to his knowledge. All that could be said about those bombs were from what the witnesses had said when they had escaped from the building.

“There haven’t been any confirmations about the bombs. For all we know, it could be a rouse just to get money. Sadly, you know procedures. We can’t take that risk. Even if the bombs weren’t real, the kids still have guns on them.” (L) Daehyun sighed as he scratched the side of his head. Young Jae narrowed his eyelids and furrowed his eyebrows a bit as he looked from Myungsoo to Daehyun. How can they act so calmly with a situation like this? Sure, it was important to act calm, but there were innocent children in that building! How exactly were they planning to get them out?!

“Ah... Don’t worry. I got this.” (DH) Daehyun somehow managed to strip Myungsoo of his pistol before he made his way past the police barriers. Young Jae’s eyes widened as he watched Daehyun walking up to the school doors with little to no resistance from anyone else. Was no one else going to stop him?! If he recalled, police officers weren’t supposed to allow civilians go in randomly!

“Daehyun! Get back here!” (YJ) Just as Daehyun slightly pulled the door open, he paused for a moment and turned to face Young Jae. With that usual grin that either melted Young Jae or flat out annoyed him, he pointed at his head with his thumb.

“Don’t worry! I’ll handle everything and then you can reward your y man with some bed time.” (DH) Young Jae face palmed as Daehyun chuckled before entering the school building. Young Jae definitely didn’t like this change in Daehyun, but he was definitely not going to let him go in alone. Looking over at Myungsoo, he took a hold of his clothes as he pulled him in.

HEY! You’re not going to stop him or help him or ANYTHING?!” (YJ) Myungsoo stared at Young Jae in surprise before carefully easing Young Jae’s grip. Once he had freed himself, Myungsoo straightened out his clothes before sighing.

“Nah. Daehyun has this.” (L) Young Jae could not believe that Myungsoo seemed like he didn’t care about the situation. It didn’t matter that Daehyun had previously been a police officer. That was in the past and as a civilian, it violated whatever laws were out there!

“Dammit.. I have no choice.” (YJ) Crossing the police barrier, Young Jae ran and tackled a random police officer before taking his pistol. Ignoring everyone else, Young Jae ran up to the school building before entering it. This was too important for him not to go in. He needed to make sure that Daehyun didn’t end up getting himself killed.

Once inside, Young Jae took his time as he walked forward. He wasn’t all that skilled with a gun, but he could at least look threatening enough to make it seem like he was serious. Any time he came up to a corner or a split in the hallway, Young Jae made sure to look carefully through each hallway before progressing. He needed to find Daehyun and he needed to do it quickly. Though, it seemed like it would be fairly easy the second a gunshot sounded through the empty hallways.

His body froze for a mere moment before he began running. Young Jae silently prayed to whatever entity up above was there, hoping that Daehyun hadn’t been on the opposite end of the barrel of the gun. Daehyun wasn’t stupid enough to get caught, right? He was usually careful and didn’t take unnecessary risks, but.. with this different personality of his, Young Jae wasn’t necessarily certain if Daehyun would be careful this time.

Turning the corner, Young Jae came to an immediate stop as his eyes widened. There, sitting behind a large crate, was Daehyun. He was currently holding his arm and it was rather evident that he was currently bleeding, considering the amount of blood that had stained his sleeve. “Daehyun!” (YJ)

Daehyun looked up and was about to say something, but the sound of a gun drowned out all other sounds. Had the shooter been a good shot, Young Jae would probably be laying on the ground right now. Luckily, his aim had been off and the bullet flew past Young Jae. Taking that as a sign to snap himself out of his thoughts, Young Jae quickly ran forward before diving and sliding across the floor. He grunted a bit from the rough impact on the ground, but he crawled the rest of the distance before sitting next to Daehyun, whom was rather quick in attempting to make out with him. Had Young Jae not anticipated it already, Daehyun probably would have succeeded. “Daehyun..! This is NOT the time to let your hormones get the best of you!” (YJ)

“Alright, alright! I was just really worried about you! Where would I be if my y boyfriend died in front of my eyes?” (DH) Was that all Daehyun cared about? That he was y? Sure, it was a nice compliment that he rarely ever got, but Young Jae did not want to be just some toy that was there to pleasure Daehyun.

“Can you just focus?!” (YJ) Both males ducked as they heard another gunshot ring through the hallways. Young Jae sighed in annoyance before turning to look at Daehyun. He was glad that Daehyun wasn’t too seriously hurt, though if they stayed here for too long, Daehyun could end up dying from blood loss. Looking around, he growled a bit as he set his pistol down and took hold of the bottom end of his shirt. Although he had just a bit of trouble, Young Jae managed to rip the bottom half of his shirt before raising it to Daehyun’s arm and wrapping it around his wound as best as he possibly could. If anything, it could at least slow the blood flow until they got him to a hospital or a paramedic. Looking up at Daehyun, he could practically tell what the man was thinking just by the look on his face. Raising his hand, he took hold of Daehyun’s chin and lifted his face before smacking Daehyun across the face. “Can you focus?!” (YJ)

“Alright, alright!” (DH) While Daehyun rubbed his cheek, Young Jae shook his head as he picked the pistol back up. Carefully, he peeked his head over the corner of the box as he barely got a glimpse of the person’s arm.

“There. Can you shoot his arm? It’s barely visible.” (YJ) Daehyun turned around as he slowly raised his head to look over the top of the crate. He thought on it for a moment before raising his gun and taking aim. Holding his breath, Daehyun made certain that his aim was true before pulling the trigger.

Both males smirked as they heard their opponent screaming in agony. Actually, it was a bit painful to the ear, considering he was screaming as if he was being murdered by a knife. If a kid was going to initiate a gun fight, then they had to learn the consequences of being at the wrong end of the gun. “Let’s hurry before they re-cooperate.” (DH)

Getting out from behind their hiding spot, both males quickly ran forward. Before their opponent could react in time, both males tackled the male to the ground. Despite the amount of squirming that the teen did, he was not about to escape the grasp of two fully grown men. “Stop moving, dammit! This is your own damn fault that you’re in a situation like this!” (YJ)

Raising his hand, Young Jae slapped the teen’s face before taking the pistol that the teen had dropped seconds ago. Daehyun stared down at the teen for a moment before sighing. “Where are the rest of you?” (DH)

“Why the should I tell you?! ing piece of little shi-” Young Jae’s palm came into contact with the teen’s face once more, cutting him off from completing his sentence. “Hey, man! Stop that ing bull crap! What kind of pu-”

Once again, Young Jae’s palm slapped the teen’s face. Just as the teen opened his mouth, Young Jae slapped the teen’s face yet again before pointing the gun at the teen’s forehead. The teen’s eyes widened as he shook his head, panic coursing through his body as he struggled once more. “No, no no! Look man, I’m sorry! Don’t shoot! Come on.. I wanna live! Don’t do it!”

“Tch.. don’t shoot? You wanna live? Idiot.. If you wanted to live, you wouldn’t have participated in this little event then. I swear, if my son is hurt in any sort of way, I will make you feel what a straight man never wants to feel.” (YJ) The teen looked at Young Jae in confusion, but he still feared him. Getting to his feet, Young Jae looked around before his eyes landed back on the teen. “Now.. where are the hostages?” (YJ)

“I-In classroom 303 on the third floor! Look, don’t shoot! I told you the truth! There isn’t even a bomb!” Young Jae stared at the teen, trying to assess whether he was telling the truth or not. With a small sigh, Young Jae looked over at Daehyun and nodded. Taking that as a sign, Daehyun got to his feet before pulling the teen to his feet and holding the teen's hands behind his back. Once they were settled, Young Jae stepped up to the teen before raising the gun up to his cheek.

“Tell me.. How many people are on your side?” (YJ)

“T-Three! Three! Just three others! Two with the hostages a-and one other person guarding the halls! I swear, that’s all! Really! Now please, let me go! Don’t shoot! Don’t kill me! Pleeease..” Young Jae watched as the teen practically broke down in tears. Why, exactly, was this kid even part of the hostage situation? These kids really were reckless.

“Fine. I won’t shoot, but we’re turning you over to the police. Daehyun? Can you knock him out?” (YJ) The teen’s eyes widened as he struggled, but Daehyun was able to knock the teen out fairly easily with the of the pistol. Setting the boy off to the side, he dusted himself off before pulling his gun out once more. “I guess.. we have to go to that classroom now.” (YJ)

“You know.. We could fulfill some fantasies while we’re in this school.” (DH) Young Jae gave Daehyun a look of disbelief before he began walking towards where he assumed the classroom would be. Daehyun’s eyes widened slightly as he followed after Young Jae. “Oh, come on, Young Jae! Don’t tell me you don’t have any fantasies about having in school! Young Jae? Young Jae, stop ignoring me! Young Jae!” (DH)

“Daehyun, this is NOT the time for this!” (YJ) Young Jae didn’t slow his pace despite not necessarily knowing where he was going. He just wanted to make certain that both Jongup and Zelo were safe. After all of this was done, THEN they could have . Yes, he was actually considering that possibility, assuming Daehyun actually kept his cool for once.

One way or another, they somehow managed to make it to the classroom that they had been told about. Pressing themselves against the wall on either side of the classroom door, Daehyun carefully peeked through the window to get a view of whom was currently inside. Looking around, his eyes quickly landed on Jongup whom.. seemed to be lost in his own little world. Was that a surprise? Just a bit, but at least he was calm at this moment. “Well.. they’re in there.” (DH)

“So where are the hostage-takers? Are they close to the hostages?” (YJ) Daehyun moved here and there in an attempt to look around a bit more. The window wasn’t necessarily that large and he didn’t end up wanting to get caught, so there wasn’t exactly all that much he could see from his current position.

“I can’t tell. They might be by the other door.” (DH)

“Can you take them out without killing them?” (YJ) Young Jae looked over at Daehyun, whom returned his gaze. Almost instantly, that cocky smirk came onto Daehyun’s face as he gave a thumbs up.

“Of course I can. I’m just that awesome.” (DH) Young Jae merely shook his head as Daehyun crouched down and crossed the door. Once he was safely on the other side, Daehyun swiftly made his way over to the other door before slightly peeking through the window. A small grin graced his lips as he saw the back of one of the hostage-takers, but he still didn’t know where the other one was. He couldn’t exactly go in blind, especially when lives other than his own were in jeopardy.

“DROP YOUR WEAPONS, NOW!” (YJ) Daehyun quickly turned to see that Young Jae was no longer where he had left him. A slight bit of panic coursed through him before he quickly opened the door and, with the of his gun, knocked the guy out by the door. Quickly looking around, he spotted the other teen, whom was currently still focused on Young Jae. Okay, sure, Young Jae was y and irresistible, but at least notice when your fellow hostage-taker has been knocked out! Daehyun hadn’t even been all that stealthy when taking him out. Still, at least it worked in his favor. Walking up to the teen, he knocked the teen out before dusting himself off.

“Nice work, Young Jae.” (DH)

“Mom! Dad!” (JU) As Young Jae came to a stop next to Daehyun, Jongup ran up to them with a grin on his face. Coming to a stop, Jongup looked from Young Jae, then to Daehyun, as he held his grin. “I’m glad that you came!” (JU)

“You’re safe, right?” (YJ) Jongup happily nodded, though Young Jae wasn’t necessarily convinced. Young Jae walked around Jongup, inspecting here and there, before he finally decided to believe Jongup’s words. With a relieved sigh, Young Jae stood next to Daehyun once more as he looked at Jongup. “Can you get everyone out? Tell the cops to send people to retrieve the people we knocked out, okay?” (YJ)

“Let’s just let the cops deal with the last guy. Come on, y. We got a bed to rock.” (DH) Young Jae let out a surprised gasp as he felt an arm around his waist pull their bodies close together. Just as Daehyun was about to plant that kiss that he had been holding in this entire time, the world around Young Jae turned a pure white.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Young Jae’s eyes shot open as he gasped for air. Why he gasped for air, he didn’t know. The main thing was.. how the heck did he end up in this room? It made little to no sense, but then again.. nothing seemed to be making any sense anymore. It was fairly annoying, but it seemed like whatever he had done had gotten the job done.

Sitting up, Young Jae looked around for a moment. Where exactly was he anyway? He knew that he was back in that underwater building, but from the looks of it, it was in a room that he didn’t recognize. He coughed two, maybe three times, before slowly pushing himself up to his feet. “Daehyun? Jongup?” (YJ)

Young Jae.. You did it. You fixed the first room.

“What..?” (YJ) Young Jae had nearly forgotten about this ‘apparition’ version of Daehyun. He disliked the fact that Daehyun wasn’t in front of him while they spoke, but apparently he couldn’t really do anything about it. Wait a minute... “What do you mean FIRST room?!” (YJ)

Well.. there’s seven rooms total and you fixed the first one.

Young Jae let out an irritated sigh as he pinched the bridge of his nose. So, he had to do whatever the heck he just did about six more times?! Was Daehyun joking because this was definitely NOT funny! “What the heck is this about, Daehyun?! Tell me everything. Now.” (YJ)

Well.. In order to get you back home, you have to fix all seven of these rooms. Each room will have a different version of your perception of.. me. In each, I guess, world, you have to.. save them from the moment that would get them killed. When you do... the room becomes stabilized and you’ll receive the information that you’ve been waiting for. Look on that table next to the window.

What was this, some sort of video game? Young Jae didn’t want to go around ‘collecting notes’ or whatever it was just to get out of a dangerous area. Still.. if he was supposed to save these different interpretations of Daehyun, then- Wait. Did Daehyun say that these different Daehyun’s were all what HE perceived him as?! Young Jae did NOT perceive Daehyun as a ual deviant in ANY sort of way! Well.. maybe a little, but that wasn't the point! Though.. if that was the first Daehyun, Young Jae was rather worried about what the next six will be like.

Pushing those thoughts off to the side for the time being, Young Jae looked over at the table to see a small book laying on top. Furrowing his eyebrows a bit, he made his way over to the table as he kept his eyes on the book. Once he was at the table, he examined the book a little more before picking it up and flipping through its pages.

What he saw surprised Young Jae as his mouth hung slightly agape. This.. was his past? No. This wasn’t the past that had occurred in this time line. This had been the first loop, when him and Daehyun had met truly for the first time. It wasn’t that big of a book, so it only portrayed their meetings at the bus stop, but.. it was still an interesting read nonetheless. “Is this all?” (YJ)

You’ll receive more books with each room you fix. Just.. be careful, alright? If you die.. it would be hard to let you have a redo.

“.. And what happens if you die?” (YJ)

Don’t worry about that. The moment resets and you’ll have another chance. Just don’t die, okay?

“.. Yeah. Alright. I will try to do satisfactory.” (YJ) Young Jae sighed as he flipped through the pages once more. Making his way over to the sofa, he carefully sat down in it before he thoroughly read what the book had to offer. He finally remembered this clearly, but it didn’t seem to have a negative effect on his memory. In fact.. it brought up some nice moments that he had with Daehyun, although they were fairly embarrassing. His most embarrassing moments had been when he had straddled Daehyun, pulled Daehyun’s shirt up without permission, and.. had assumed that they were going on a dinner date. Other than that, there was hopefully no other moments.

For now.. he would just take his time. After all, he seemed to have plenty of time to spare.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ My Own Thoughts:

I’m sorry that this has taken a while to post >.<..
I actually couldn’t come up with an idea for how to fix Young Jae’s memories, buuut..
I finally figured it out >3<..
Plus, the number seven is really important. x3
Number one is done, so six more to go. -/nod-

Comments are loved. x3
I like to see what everyone thinks of the fanfic thus far >3<..
Plus, I just like talking with everyone. -/nod- ]]