;004

MYSTERIOUS SINNER

chapter four; luhan


As the alarm clock rings for the nth time now, Sehun slowly opens his eyes and rolled himself to the other side. After a while, he gets up and stretches. Another day at that hellish school, he thought. He yawns while glancing at the wall clock.

It was 8 in the morning. “Oh , I’m ed” he cursed as he quickly runs to the bathroom to wash. Even though, he is obviously late but he still needs to attend school. His father would beat the hell out of him if the old man knew.

“Wait, usually that old man would spank me off the bed” he wondered while brushing his teeth “Where is he?” he questioned. “Argh, no time for that” he quickly brushed his teeth and get ready to school.

 

He runs down the stairs while spraying some perfume and zipped his backpack. “Mom, where is dad?” he asked while shoving his feet into the shoes. Mrs. Oh who were watching television looks at her son. “Didn’t he tell you? He went to Busan today” she told.

“Aish, I forgot” he told “Why didn’t wake me up?” he whines. Now he needs to rush by himself. He ignites the car and waited for a while “Mom, I’m going. Love you” he shouted before drifting out from his house to the road.

Every morning, he would be spanked by his old man. Since, if Sehun woke up late, Mr. Oh would be late too. They shared the same car to school. But, the old man would drop him off far away from the gate. “, how could I forget? He told me that yesterday” he hit the steering.  

 

Kyungsoo and Jongin are still waiting for Sehun. Jongin has called the other but no one answer. The bell rings and the two looks at each other. “Should we wait?” asked Kyungsoo. Jongin look at his watch “I think we shouldn’t be late for Math class though” said the dark-skinned boy.

“Let’s just wait for him in the class” Kyungsoo suggested. Jongin nodded. “Let’s go” he escorted Kyungsoo. As Jongin calmly walking, the other keeps looking back probably that Sehun would come while they were walking. “Don’t worry, he’ll be here soon. He hates skipping school” told Jongin.

Kyungsoo nodded “If you say so” he smiled. Jongin chuckles and the two walk to class slowly.

 

As soon as he arrived, he parks his car at his father’s parking space. He made it, he thought while whistling, he grabs his backpack at the backseat. “” he forgot to zip it properly. The books are all over the place.

While he was busy with the books, suddenly a knock on the window shocked him a little before he looks out. “Ugh, it’s him again” he rolled his eyes before putting all the books inside the bag. Sehun gets out from the car to look at Luhan.

“You like breaking the rules huh?” Luhan crossed his arms. He wasn’t shocked to see this guy again. Breaking the rules was the guy’s hobby. “Out of all days” Sehum mumbles. “May I help you, miss?” he smirks. Luhan is beautiful, no one can deny that.

Luhan rolled his eyes, it was not the first time he heard it from people. “You can’t park your car here. This is not the student’s lot” he told. Sehun sighed. This guy still didn’t know about his background. 

“Aish” he sighed “Please, do your research thoroughly little girl” he pats Luhan shoulder before calmly walking away. A slight touch makes the other shivers. Luhan froze in the spot until Sehun was far ahead. “Yah, I’m a guy!” he shouted.

Sehun stopped his tracks. “By the way” he shouted. Luhan looks at the guy “What?” he asked. “In case you forgot, my name is OH-SE-HUN” he told. Luhan snorted “Whatever. Go yourself” he shouted.

“Thank you” Sehun bows mockingly before walking away. Luhan rolled his eyes and looks at the Sehun’s car parked at the Principal’s lot. “Yah, move your car first!” he shouted but Sehun already faded. “Aish” he kicks the tyre.

 

Sehun scoffed, he couldn’t believe his eyes. Luhan was standing in front of him. Jongin and Kyungsoo blink confusedly. The teacher has not yet arrived. “Please go move your damn car” said Luhan. His ‘no cursing’ policy has faded when Sehun is around.

“Tell me seriously, is this your way to flirt?” he smirks. Luhan scoffed. “I’m doing my job. Give me your key if you lazy to do it” he held out his hand. Sehun chuckles and put a chocolate on his palm. “Eat that, so you can get yourself back together” he smirks.

Jongin chuckles “… That’s lame” he whispers. Sehun rolled his eyes “Anyways, I like that lot so I never have planned to move” he told. Luhan scoffed before throwing the candy at Sehun. “Then, just go and check your discipline rate late” he walks out from the class, annoyed.

Sehun laughs. Jongin looks at his friend “Are you okay?” he asked. Kyungsoo helps to wipe Sehun’s face. “I’m okay, no worries” he scoffed.

 

Luhan walks into his class, still feeling annoyed. He sat at his place and grunts. Minseok who sat beside him lifted an eyebrow. “Is there a problem?” asked Minseok.

Luhan shakes his head “Nothing, just a little bit tired” he stared down. Minseok nods “Alright. Just rest a little. The teacher is absent” he told. “Oh, really?” Luhan blinks. Minseok nodded “He escorted the Principal to Busan” he added.

“I see” Luhan nodded “I want to use the toilet for a while” he told. “Alright” Minseok smiles and Luhan walks to the toilet.

 

Everything didn’t go well for him today. He woke up late and met a rude guy on his way to class. Now, the teacher was absent even though he spent his night finishing the homework he gave. Luhan sighed.

He washed his face to calm his nerves. When he looks at the mirror he saw Minseok was standing behind him. “Oh, when did you get here?” he asked. He didn’t hear the door was opened.

“Are you sure you’re okay? You don’t look okay though” said Minseok, sitting on the sink staring at Luhan. The other just sighed. There is no point lying to Minseok. “Like the usual, bad luck bad luck and bad luck” he leans on the sink.

“Is the loan sharks came after you again?” Minseok blinks in shocked. Luhan nodded “The money that my father borrowed was too much” he told. Minseok sighed “I wish I could help you, but I’m not that rich either” he squeezed the other shoulder.

“I’m not going to take your money even if you are rich” Luhan smiles. He hates depending on people. “But, thank you for listening all this while” he smiles.

“That’s what friend does to each other” Minseok smile, patting the other shoulder. As silence creeps in, Minseok opens his mouth “But, what you want to do now?” he looks at the other.

“I need to work at their club. As waitress for a year to pay all the debts” he told. Minseok nodded. “I see” before he realizes something “Wait, did you say waitress?” Minseok almost shouted. Luhan nodded, he didn’t hear it wrong. “Not waiter?” Minseok was confused.

Luhan nods “I need to dress up like a girl and serves the erted old man there” he sighs. Automatically, Minseok tears dripped down his cheeks. “Yah, that’s too much” he told. Minseok do look manly on field but Minseok actually a cry baby.

“Don’t cry, I’m fine” Luhan hugs his friend and silently cries.

 

During recess, Jongin and Kyungsoo were already at the cafeteria when Sehun came. “Looks like someone found his map to the cafeteria” Jongin smirks sarcastically. Sehun skipped the whole class after his fight with Luhan earlier.

“I have a good sleep on the rooftop” he grins, ignoring Jongin’s sarcasm. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes “Like we give a ” he mumbles. Jongin laughs. Sehun snorted. “Anyways, what I missed?” asked Sehun. Jongin points at Kyungsoo. “Asked him, I’m not your secretary” he said before enjoying his food.

“I will give you after school. I left it at the locker” Kyungsoo grins. “Um, I need to go home right after class today. Can you grab it for me now?” Sehun blinks cutely. Actually, he needs to talk with Jongin personally. 

Jongin furrowed his eyebrows “Yah, just stopped for a while at his locker before leaving. What’s wrong with you?” he asked. “Please, Kyungsoo?” he begged. “Oh Sehun, what’s with you? Ordering people around” Jongin frowned.

“Jongin, it’s okay. I think I left my wallet in my locker. Let me go get it” said Kyungsoo before leaving. Jongin frowned and give Sehun a glare. Sehun just looks down. “OH SEHUN, what’s wrong with you?” he hates this side of Sehun.

“Why are you so pissed off? It’s not that I always done it. This is the first time” said Sehun. “But, he is our friend. Not one of your maids” Jongin rolled his eyes. “You should’ve just admitted that you like him” he smirks.

Jongin scoffed “What are you blabbering about? I’m enough of this!” he gets up. “You only are over-protective with people you care” said Sehun. Jongin was about leave when Sehun stopped him.

“Wait, wait… Actually, I need your help” he told. The boy looks kind of troubled. “What is it?” Jongin asked.

 

At that moment, Kyungsoo arrived with a bright smile. “Guys!” Kyungsoo walks to them “You guys are not clenching fists, right?” he slowly remove Sehun’s hand off Jongin.

“No, we are not” said Jongin. He looks at Kyungsoo. The boy was catching his breath. He must have been running fast. “I will tell you after school” Sehun whispers.

“Good. Sehun-ah, go buy some drinks. I’m thirsty” says Kyungsoo, still catching his breath. “Oh, sure, okay…” Sehun gets up as he glances at Jongin before leaving to buy some drinks.

“Btw, where are we just now?” asked Kyungsoo. Jongin just wakes up from his deep thought “UH? What?” he blinks.

“Ah, about the study group…” Kyungsoo smiles and starts to explain about the study group that he planned.