;009

MYSTERIOUS SINNER

“Where are we going anyway?” asked Kyungsoo while looking around. His eyes were huge. Jongin chuckles, his friend really looks cute that way “Aish, it’s a surprise” he grins.

Kyungsoo lifted an eyebrow, “Is not somewhere weird, is it?” he peeked at Jongin’s face. The boy face is calm as always. “I’m curious” he mumbles, leaning his head on the seat and closes his eyes.

It is an hour ride; finally they arrived at the place. Jongin face glistened a little when he sees the sea right in front of him. “Kyungsoo-ah” he shakes the sleeping boy up.

Kyungsoo moans and stretch a little, “Where are we?” he tried to open his eyes. “It’s my hometown” said Jongin walking out from the car. “Nae? Hometown?” Kyungsoo was in shocked.

He looks at Jongin from the car window; the boy was jumping happily as the breeze hits his face. He gestures Kyungsoo to come out. The owl smile and walk out from the car.

“Woah, it refreshing” says Jongin enjoying the breeze. Kyungsoo stand beside the tanned boy “Why you brought me here?” he asked.

“Hm, firstly because you look so stressed these few days, so let’s enjoy the sea while we’re at it” he giggles and grab Kyungsoo hands then pull the boy to the sea.

Kyungsoo screams in shocked when Jongin pull him into the water and laugh his out. But, as revenge he grabs Jongin and pulls him into the water as well. The two runs around and made sand castle joining the kids who came with their parents. It was fun.

 

“Oh Sehun, I need a word with you” Luhan stopped Sehun when he saw the boy coming out from the Principal’s office. Sehun yawns and stretch a little, his dad comfy couch made him slept for 2 hours. “Yes, what do you want?” he blinks as his vision get a little blurry.

“Why didn’t you tell me that you were the principal’s son?” Luhan crosses his arms. The boy laugh “…Because you never asked” he shrugs and walks away. “Wait, I’m not finished yet…” he stand in front of the boy.

Sehun scoffed, “Aish, you little… Follow me” he grab Luhan’s wrist and pull him away. “Y-Yah…” Luhan tries to pull his arms away but Sehun had strength of a beast. In the end, he followed.

 

“We are drenched!” said Kyungsoo as he lay down on the grass, panting from the tiredness. Jongin laugh, “Well, it was worth it” he said. Kyungsoo turns his head “What do you mean?” he asked.

Jongin turn his head, “Because you’re having fun so it was worth it” he smiles. Kyungsoo chuckles and silently turns his head “Woah, the sky is beautiful. Look, the cloud look like a heart” he pointed.

“Hm, beautiful…” said Jongin. “I know right” Kyungsoo said excitedly and turns his head to look at Jongin. “Er…” he feels awkward, Jongin was staring at him. “Beautiful…” Jongin repeated.

Kyungsoo blinks in confusion, in a flash; the tanned boy turned his body and landed a kiss on Kyungsoo lips. The owl eyes turned wide in shocked but as much as he wants to pull it away, his lips slowly giving in and the two shared their intense kiss.

 

“Give me, chocolate bubble tea with extra bubble and…” he looks at Luhan “What do you want?” he asked. “Just order anything” said Luhan, he wasn’t familiar with this kind of drink. In his world, there are only two drinks Red bull and mineral water.

“Make it two” Sehun charmingly smiled at the counter lady. “Talk” he said. Luhan was a bit dumbfounded, “What?” he blinks. “You said you haven’t finished talking, so talk… My mood is good since it’s bubble tea” he smiled.

The lady passed the drinks to him, and then he walks outside to the café garden and sits at the corner. He drinks his bubble tea while he gazed at Luhan, waiting for the deer to speak.

“What you do is absurd!” Luhan told, Sehun chuckles “What so absurd about it, was I using my father power to get you laid?” he teases. Luhan flushed in red “Y-Yah…” he bites his lower lips “You should’ve told me that you’re the principal’s son!” he added.

“So, if I told you that I’m the principal’s son. What changes could happen?” Sehun stare into the deer eyes. Luhan was speechless, “I could…” he was going to say something but Sehun cut him off “So, you could treat me in special way like everyone did?” he lifted an eyebrow.

“I-I…” brain, please come up with something, Luhan begged. Sehun snorted, “As much as I want you to treat me like a special person, but using my dad as my bargain is wrong to me” he told. “I want to be treated as a normal person but it was such a hard task for me when my dad is always told everyone about my presence” he added.

“But, it amazed me when someone actually treated me as Sehun not as Principal Oh’s son” he looks at Luhan. “Me?” Luhan was flustered. “Nope” Sehun shakes his head “It was Jongin” he told. “That guy treated me as a person even he knows my dad was Principal’s Oh. And until now, we’re best friends” he smiles.

“Not like you…” he smirked “You started to feel guilty just for treating me badly, knowing that I’m the principal’s son?” he snorted, “I thought you were different” he gulps his bubble tea and walks away, leaving Luhan who doesn’t have the chance to say anything.

 

“Halmoni” Jongin shouted, in front of the gate. He looks at Kyungsoo but the boy keeps averting his eyes. He chuckles, thinking of the cuteness of Kyungsoo.

He rang the doorbell and a few minutes later, an old lady come out opening the gates. “Halmoni!” Jongin says excitedly. “Oh, it’s Jongin!” the old lady hugged his little grandson who is not that little anymore.

“Haraboji, come out! Look who’s here” she shouted, she looks at Jongin “Let’s go in” he pulls Jongin in. Kyungsoo followed from behind. “Aigoo, you already went to the beach didn’t you” grandma noticed her grandson was damp. Jongin just giggles, while looking at Kyungsoo. The boy smiled awkwardly, knowing that his presence was totally invisible there.

"Oh! You bring your boyfriend along?"


A/N: Sorry for the late update! I was struggling at college so I'm searching for the right time to update. Sorry. How's the story so far? Need your opinion