;018

MYSTERIOUS SINNER

Sehun escorted Kyungsoo to the ICU ward for the boy to meet his lover. “Are you mentally ready?” asked Sehun while looking at Kyungsoo.

The latter was pale and those small bruises makes him looks like he was beaten up. Kyungsoo nods as he inhales a big breath to calm himself down.

Jongin was placed in the ICU ward for VIP as requested by Taemin earlier. The loyal friend already went back to Jongin’s home to grab some of the latter clothes.

Sehun nods and twist the door knob, revealing a weak body lying on the bed with wires all over his body. His head was fully covered with bandages, only his eyes and lips were seen. Kyungsoo legs feels weak, he almost fell onto the ground but Sehun grabs him.

“Are you okay?” the boy asked again as he help Kyungsoo to sit on the chair next to Jongin bed. Kyungsoo tears fell down his cheek “Jongin-ah” he mutters as he holds the boy hand.

“He was losing too much blood but Taemin, his grandparents and I contributed ours and we’re glad that it matches” said Sehun while staring at Jongin lying like a dead person.

He wants to cry like Kyungsoo does but he needs to stay strong for Kyungsoo sake. “I will leave you two alone” Sehun squeeze Kyungsoo narrowed shoulder “Stay strong, Jongin needs you” he smiles before walking out.

 

Sehun leans on the wall as he slowly fell on the ground. He cries silently as he covered his mouth not to make any sound.

“Sehun-ah, if I’m dead one day. Could help me with something?” asked Jongin. Sehun chuckles “Why you suddenly said like that?” he looks at the latter.

Jongin shrugs “Nothing, just wondering. We never know when we going to die anyway” he smiles “But, if I die before you did, take care of my lover if I had on that time, buried me in between both of my parents graves, let Taemin run the company, take care of yourself and please tell Kris-ge that I always love him as a brother” he stays silent.

Sehun turns to look at the boy, Jongin was crying but he try not to make any sound. “I promised but I assured you, you won’t die soon because I decided to kill you when you’re 80 years old” he jokes and Jongin laughs.

“He won’t die, he won’t die” Sehun tries to calm himself. Jongin is a strong person and he believed that the boy is fighting for his life.

 

Kyungsoo caresses Jongin’s hand and there are only some small bruises on his hand. “Jongin-ah” he tries to force a smile. “I’m here, it’s me Kyungsoo. Don’t you want to see me” he kisses the cold hand of Jongin.

“I’m sorry for not being able to do anything for you right now” he caresses Jongin head “But, if you wakes up, I’ll promised to cook some chicken for you” he looks at Jongin pale face.

“You look ugly right now, I want to see your smile baby” he cries on Jongin arms “Please wake up” he begged. “I love you so much. You promised me to take care of me, so can’t you fulfill it now?” he leans on Jongin shoulder, caressing the boy chest.

“Jongin-ah, I will wait for you to wake up. Even if takes for years” he whispers before fell asleep on the boy chest.

 

Taemin was busy packing the clothes when he heard the front being opened. He quickly walks out and saw Kris walking in.

“What are you doing here?” he asked coldly. Kris looks around “Where is Kai?” he looks at his watch “He should be home by now”

“You mean Jongin? Why? Want to make him cry?” Taemin smirks. Kris sighs “No, please, don’t get the bad idea. I’m come in peace now” said the guy.

Taemin scoffed “Wasn’t it too late? He is not here right now” he said. “I know, I was wrong, I was so stupid and I want to make it up for it. I want to apologize so please let me know where Kai is…” said Kris, almost begging.

“I read those diaries and I realized that because of me he grows up feeling guilty of our parent’s death, because of me he suffered a major depression” Kris kneel down “Tell me, where is he” he looks down.

Taemin noticed a tears drop on Kris jeans. The older guy was crying. He his hair to the bag before sighing heavily “Stay here for a while, I need to get the bag and you follow me. I’ll bring you to Jongin” said the guy before walking away.

“Really? Thank you so much” said Kris, standing up waiting for Taemin.

 

Sehun slept at the bench outside the ward when he felt a light touch on his shoulder. When he opens his eyes, he saw Taemin was smiling at him.

“Oh, you’re here” Sehun gets up while rubbing his eyes. “Yeah, I already grab his things. Is Kyungsoo inside?” asked Taemin.

“Yeah” Sehun is fully awake and looks up to look at the older guy but then he saw a familiar figure that hated “Why did you bring this bastard here?”  He stared at Kris and rolled his eyes as their eyes met.

Taemin hold Sehun shoulder “Let him see Jongin” said the older. Sehun scoffed “For what? To laugh and shouted ‘in your face’ to Jongin?” he crossed his arms “No, chased him off here” said the boy.

Kris sighed “Sehun-shi, I know you’re mad or hate me but I really want to see Kai. I know, I was bad towards him before but seriously I regretted it and I will be more regretful if I couldn’t see him right now” he looks at Sehun with pleasing eyes.

Sehun was about to open his mouth again when someone cuts him off “Let him in”

Everyone turns their heads to one direction only, Kyungsoo was at the door. “B-But…” Sehun stuttered, “Sehun, in all his life, Jongin craved for his brother care and now Mr. Wu is here to see Jongin. Doesn’t that mean he cares?” said Kyungsoo before walking to Kris.

Kris watches the shorter boy walking to him. He knows this boy, he is Jongin’s boyfriend. “Please come in, even though he is unconscious but he could still hear us and maybe by listening to your voice. It makes him try harder to fight for his life” the boy smiles, sincerely.

His smile looks like…Jongin, Kris thought. “T-Thanks” he almost bows to the younger boy but Kyungsoo stopped him “It’s okay, I did this for Jongin” he smile again.

“Sehun-ah, me back to my ward. I need my rest” he bows at Kris before leaving. Taemin stretch out his hand signaling Kris to enter the ward “I need to fetch your grandparents, I think they had finished praying” said Taemin passing Jongin’s back to the guy.

 

Kris enters the ward with a nervous feeling. Jongin pale face sends shivers to his spine, Jongin’s strong aura couldn’t be felt now, he is weak. “Kai-ah, this is your Kris-ge” he hold Jongin’s cold hand “I’m here to see you, my little brother” he sits.

His tears flow down his cheeks “Why are you sleeping? Get up lazy , I want to see your smile again” told Kris. “I-I’m sorry for all this while I was wrong, Kai-ah. Get up and beat me up, I deserved that” he added.

“Give me one more chance, Kai-ah. I want to be the best ge you ever had and let me love you like our parents does” he told “You know when we’re little, I always mad at you and you never cries? Instead, you smile and just walk away” his tears fall on Jongin’s hand.

“This is my fault, Kai-ah. I didn’t protect you and now you’re here, lying lifeless” he sighed. “Hey, I saw Kyungsoo just now. I think you guys look perfect together, why don’t you get up and let him be happy. He tries his best to make you happy right now”

“Kai-ah, get up will you?” Kris looks down, crying his heart out, holding Jongin’s cold hand. “I want to see you, my dongsaeng…” he mutters.

 

“Mom? Dad? Mama?” the three faces he misses the most appeared in front of him. He runs and hug them tight “I miss you guys” he said.

“Why aren’t you guys said anything? Aren’t you glad to see me?” Jongin pouts a little. He still got his cute side of him.

His mom smiles “Of course we’re glad to see you dear” said the lady. Jongin smiles “Me too, mom, how are you guys?” he asked.

The dad nods “We are fine, but you don’t the man caresses his child head. Jongin sighed “I know but I wished Kyungsoo is safe” he bites his lower lips.

“Oooh, my Kai had a boyfriend now. I’m so happy” the chinese lady spazz a little. Jongin blushed “Aish, it’s nothing” he giggles.

“Take care of him well dear, I know he loves you a lot” added the chinese lady. Jongin nods “I want to but how… I’m already dead” he looks down.

 


a/n; final chapter coming soon. woah, finally it all comes to an end. please anticipate for it and don't forget to comment down below. tell me what you think and subscribe if you like this story and please upvote if you feel generous. thanks, see you soon guys. :)