;020

MYSTERIOUS SINNER

FINAL


Jongin sat at the passenger’s quietly; it’s been silent ever since he got into the car. He misses the outside world so much though nothing ever changed much.

“The doctor told me that you need to undergo a few more therapy” said Taemin, breaking the silence. Jongin looks at his friend, the guy cut his hair and he looks manlier now. “I know” he told before enjoying the outside view again.

Flashback

Kyungsoo finally gets up from his sleep and looks at Jongin, he sighs. Taemin was beside Kyungsoo caresses the boy’s back “Erm, is there something wrong?” he asked.

“Nothing, it just that…” Kyungsoo stops and kisses Jongin pale lips “I could feel your warmth again, love” he whispers against Jongin lips.

“I think you better go to school now” said Taemin, escorting Kyungsoo to the door. After making sure the cost is clear, Jongin opens his eyes.

The door was open again, Jongin quickly close his eyes tight. “Please check him!” Taemin’s voice filled the room. Jongin opens his eyes and saw a few doctors were standing near his bed.

“Welcome back, Mr. Kim” said the doctor with his sincere smile. Jongin looks at Taemin rather confusedly. “Mr. Lee, could you stay outside while we examine the patient?” asked the nurse.

Taemin couldn’t stop staring at his best friend; his soul had jumped to the air to show how happy he was. “O-Okay” he left after giving Jongin a pat on the shoulder.

After that day, Jongin was busy with his regular checkups while Taemin was busy making sure that no one knows that Jongin was back. As requested by Jongin.

“You know, I felt so happy the day that Kris came to the ward” told Jongin while his head still facing the window.

Taemin chuckles “You must’ve felt so happy” said the guy. “Of course” Jongin grins.

Flashback

Jongin and Taemin was enjoying their chat time, it’s been few month and the misses each other so well.

“You know, Sehun was cursing the day doctor announced you had brain-dead. He was like Kim in’ Jongin. You better get up now” said Taemin, imitating Sehun.

Jongin laugh “He did? Damn—that loves me so much” said Jongin with a bit of laughter left. But the silence enters as he heard the door knocked.

Jongin was shocked “Who’s that--?” he froze. Taemin looks at his watch “Damn—it Kris hyung visiting time” said the guy, pushing Jongin to lie down.

“Kris? Like seriously—how could…” Jongin couldn’t continue as Taemin cover his mouth. “I told you that later, now play dead” said Taemin before leaving to open the door.

 

Kris enters the room with a curious face.

Taemin just smile “Uh? You just came back from the cemetery?” – judging from the way Kris dressed in full black.

Kris nodded “I heard you was talking to someone” said the chic guy while approaching Jongin’s bed. Taemin pretend not to hear.

Jongin heart beat faster than ever. But, he needs to stay calm as he felt Kris warm aura near him.

“He still unconscious?” asked Kris taking a sit next to the bed. Taemin nods “Yea—still the same” he answers. Then it stays silent “Em, I’ll leave for a while. Take care of Jongin” said Taemin, leaving.

 

After he heard the door been closed, Kris smiles and looks at his little brother. “Jongin-ah, do you know how much everyone misses you?” asked Kris, caressing the boy’s hand.

“Wake up, I have so many things to tell you” he sighed “Give me one more chance, my dongsaeng” he fixed Jongin’s hair.

Kris sighed “I know, I had been a bad brother so let me make it up to you, Jongin-ah” without forced, the two brothers tears drips down their cheeks.

Kris smiles a little “I got to go now, see you later. My dongsaeng~” he gets up and walks away. Without the older noticed, Jongin was smiling.

“Damn, are you crying?” Taemin voice popped his daydream. Jongin wipes his tears off and changed the subject “Anyways, how’s the preparation?” he looks at the latter.

Taemin grins “All set” showing a thumbs up “We only need you on the scene” he added before continue to focus on driving.

Meanwhile, Jongin was back into his deep thought again. He misses Kyungsoo, so much and he feels like wants to hug that cute little guy every time that boy comes to visit.

FLASHBACK

Kyungsoo sat beside Jongin’s bed after putting his schoolbag at the nearest couch. Taemin had left after seeing Kyungsoo, he knows Kyungsoo wants the time alone.

“Jongin-ah, something good happen at school today” he starts his conversation while caresses Jongin’s hair. He suddenly chuckles “You felt warmer than before, I guess that’s a good sign” he smiles and hold Jongin warm hands.

“Sehun, he finally confessed to Luhan hyung. I’m so happy for him” he chirps happily “He did an event for the latter and half of it was my idea. Ah, I’m so jealous of Luhan, Sehun was so sweet” he told.

Kyungsoo sighs “By the way, lately… I keep dreaming of you, wearing your hospital outfits while standing near the tree we used to sit, smiling…” he stopped when he felt tears running down his cheek.

“I miss you… seriously…” he hugs Jongin stiffed body while crying out loud.

“Oh! I just remember something. Had you called that bastard Oh Sehun?” he asked. Taemin chuckles and nodded “I did, he said that Kyungsoo was unaware of anything” he grins.

Jongin nodded, so far his plan was successful.

FLASHBACK

Sehun stand near Jongin stiff body “Damn Jongin, I know you love to sleep… but you don’t need to sleep this long” he sighs “I miss you buddy” he mutters under his breath.

Jongin who was pretending to be in coma was holding his laughter. “…Kyungsoo food tasted bland without you” he added, a drop of tears fell on Jongin’s arm.

“Nobody can replace you in my heart, Kim Jongin” he hold Jongin’s hand but the latter quickly gets up and squirm in cheesiness. “Damn, you’re so cheesy man!” said Jongin, staring at Sehun who obviously was shocked.

Sehun pinches his self “Am I dreaming?” he blinks many times but the body in front of him was smiling at him. “K-Kim Jongin?” he pokes Jongin’s arm, making sure he is not seeing a ghost.

Jongin chuckles “Oh Cheesyhun, it’s me” he spread his arms wide before Sehun gave him a big teddy bear hug. “Damn, is this for real?” he asked in disbelief with his tears running down his cheek.

“I’m glad you’re alive, Jongin-ah. You could tease me about anything, just not about death, seriously” he was sobbing hard, Jongin was in tears seeing his closest friend tears.

“God, thank you…” Sehun mutters in his sobs.

“We’re here!” Taemin announced and Jongin who was wearing hospital’s pajama walks out. He couldn’t believe his eyes, the school, never changed.

“Let’s go, we have many things to do” said Taemin, pulling Jongin who was still mesmerized.

 

Kyungsoo was sitting at the corner of the class, near the window. As usual, his soul never was in the class. His eyes belong to the empty field while his mind belongs to Jongin.

“Are you okay?” Sehun whispers, tapping on Kyungsoo’s shoulder. The latter turn his head and smile a bit “I’m fine, no worries” he gave his assuring smile.

Sehun nodded, he keeps checking his phone to be updated. “Aish, Kim ing Jongin” he mutters under his breath.

Suddenly, the emergency bells rang. Sehun grins as he knows what’s going to happen. The students’ starts to panic while Kyungsoo calmly still sitting at his chair.

“We need to run, Kyungsoo-ah” said Sehun pulling the main actor for this drama. But, Kyungsoo sit still on his chair, his eyes were on the guy who was standing at the field.

“Jongin…” he mutters and looks at Sehun “Jongin!” he said. “What?” Sehun blinks and looks at the place Kyungsoo was pointing at. He saw Jongin was standing at the field with Taemin.

Sehun mind was cursing at the two fools, “I can’t see anything” as Jongin and Taemin already left. Kyungsoo turn and saw nothing except for the green grass.

“Come, let’s go” – Kyungsoo eyes couldn’t stop looking at the field but his legs was following Sehun. “Jongin…” he mutters.

 

“Jongin?” – Jongin was talking to Taemin when he heard a deep voice calling for him. He turns around and saw Kris was standing near staring at him.

“K-Kris-ge…” he stills a bit awkward but he walks to the guy, spreading his arms. Kris looks at Taemin and the boy nodded, giving him assurance that the boy was his brother not his imagination.

“JONGIN-AH” he runs and hug the boy “You’re awake!” he said happily, turning the boy around. Jongin was giggling. “Ah, dizzy…” Jongin holds his head as Kris puts him down.

Kris couldn’t stop staring while Jongin chuckles as he felt that deep stare. “Yes ge- I’m alive…” he smiles and hug the older again. “H-How are you?” Kris stuttered, he was a bit speechless.

Jongin nodded “I’m fine and be comfortable, we are a family remember?” he smiles. “Jongin, we need to rush now” says Taemin, as Sehun had texted him.

“…ge—let’s have dinner together tonight” Jongin waves and runs following his friend. Kris nodded and smile. He turns seeing his father and two mothers smiling at him, he nodded again before following his brother trails.

‘We might start awkwardly but I will do my best to be the best brother…’ said Kris, in his heart.

 

Kyungsoo was standing at the empty field with everyone busy chattering. The crowd starts to be silent when he heard someone’s voice saying “… student named Do Kyungsoo where are you?” – He tries to recognize the voice.

… Slowly the crowd moves away, making a small aisle. Kyungsoo tilted his head and blinks curiously. Sehun had left him, walking towards Luhan.

Right now, Kyungsoo was standing alone with a tree, the tree that witnessing Jongin and Kyungsoo love. “… Do Kyungsoo!” the voice shouted his name. Sehun whispers “Answer…” he said.

His foot keep tip-toed, trying to see the person calling “Y-Yes, I’m here” he raise his hand. Suddenly, rose petals falls from above the tree, making it hard for him to see the guy who just walks out from the crowd.

“Jongin-ah, what tree is this?” asked Kyungsoo curiously. Jongin smiles “Rose probably…” the boy jokes and Kyungsoo laugh.

“Yah, rose don’t grow on trees! You’re ruining my biology facts” said Kyungsoo with a little laughter left. Jongin grins “Well, they could grow on trees with just an imagination” Jongin lands his head on Kyungsoo lap.

“Just imagine, you was standing here and during falls, all the rose petals falls beautifully…” said Jongin.

“Jongin…” he whispers, waving off the rose petals and hug the latter that was still anonymous. Kyungsoo lifted his head and saw “…T-Taemin” he slowly pushed the guy “S-Sorry” he said, looking down.

“I-I thought you were…” – “Jongin?” Taemin cuts in and Kyungsoo nods obediently. Taemin chuckles and move a step to the right.

“Yah—why are you cheating on me by hugging other guys?” asked Jongin, grinning. Kyungsoo blinks many times and that silhouette of Jongin was still there.

“Do Kyungsoo, you had waited for too long. Those tears you wasted, those times you wasted for this unimportant guy named Kim Jongin. I just want to say thank you…” Jongin tears flow down his cheeks.

“JONGIN-AH!!” Kyungsoo runs to the guy, giving his tight hug, his warm embrace and his lips. “Welcome back…” he whispers against the boy’s chest.

“I’m back…” Jongin whispers back. The crowd was cheering, giving them huge applause.

“By the way, I promised God that I will marry you” Jongin jokes and Kyungsoo giggles “I miss you” he mutters as he buried his face deeper in Jongin’s warm hugs.

 

You’re mysterious but you are not a sinner, Kim Jongin. I learned the first time our eyes met. I could feel that you were hurt by the way people treated you. But, you’re a strong person and I’m glad that God gave you to me as a gift. I never want anything better than you – Do Kyungsoo.

 

After graduated, Jongin and Kyungsoo enters the same university. They lived together like husband and wife but they didn’t get married yet. Soon, probably but… Jongin waits for the approvals of Kyungsoo’s mother and his twin, Baekhyun. Every Friday was for the couple to visit Jongin’s parents grave and that is where the found Jimin, an orphan, they decided to adopt the boy and now the boy was the symbol of their love.

As for Kris, he will spend his Sunday with his lovely little brother with his lover Kyungsoo. He quit being a teacher and continues to be a successful businessman in South Korea and some other countries with his lady luck beside him, Joonmyeon.

Sehun and Luhan were still together and loving each other every day. Luhan works a waiter at Minseok’s café near the university so that place had officially become Sehun’s hangout place. His jealously are the worst and they keep fighting because of that.

Taemin had become Kris trusted right-hand-man as well as Jongin’s. Therefore, he was so busy that he doesn’t have a time to think about love. Sometimes the siblings will get him a blind date but it failed because Taemin only talks about Jongin or Kris.

I THINK THAT’S ALL… THE END.


A/N: After the long wait, finally the final chapter was finished. Btw, thank you guys for the support with the story. I’ll be back with a new story but I’ll tell about it later. Thank you guys, again^^