;002

MYSTERIOUS SINNER

chapter two; who are you


After he ended the call with Jongin, Sehun looks around the class. The teachers will be late as usual. He did promise Jongin to attend class today. He pouted. After a while, he gets up from his seat.

His desk-mate, Huang Zitao, the transferred student from China quickly stopped him. He looks like panda. “It’s not a matter to you so move” Sehun frowned, staring at the guy. Zitao sighed. “Please no. Your dad will scold me again if he knows this” said the guy.

Sehun snorted “Just tell him I’m going to the toilet. I have stomach ache or something” he swiftly moved out from his desk. Zitao looks like he was about to cry. The other laughs “Zitao, my dad is out for work outside. No worries” he taps the latter’s shoulder.

“Really?” the boy looks at him with innocent eyes. He nodded “So, if he came up suddenly. Just use that bathroom excuse” he told before leaving the class. The whispers and glares are at him but he never gives a .

 

The hallway was empty as he walks through it. The only people left were the hall monitors taking a stroll. Sehun snorted. He knows their tricks, using those excuses to come in late to class or finishing their homework. He keeps on walking, heading to the rooftop.

“Stop” he heard a shout from a far. But, he keeps walking. “Hey, blond kid, I said stop!” said the voice again. Sehun stopped his step before blowing his fringe up. Must be the new hall monitor, he thought before turning around.

Sehun glared at the doe-eyed, beautiful and black-haired creature walking towards him with a serious expression. He chuckles. “So, are you new around here?” Sehun blinks multiple times, mockingly.

“Why are you still here instead of going to class?” asked the deer. Sehun reached for the guy name tag “Luhan…” he looks at the boy “Are you Korean?” he changed the subject. Luhan ignored the question and crossed his hands. “Why are you not in your class?” he asked again.

Sehun sighs. “Well, I need to pee so I want to go to the toilet” he explained, calmly. Luhan squinted before held out his hand “Your hall pass?” he asked. The other bends a little and stared into the doe-eyes. “My teacher was not in yet” he replied.  

Luhan snickered “What are you? 10? The class rep has the pass too” he told. Sehun smirked “The class rep is absent today. He forgot to give the pass to the vice” he crossed his arms while looking at the boy mockingly.

“Ugh, you are an annoying piece of…” he stopped. No cursing in the school compound, he remembered. Sehun laughs “Alright. How about you followed me and check out whether I pooped or not” he double jerks his eyebrows.

Luhan laughs “So, you are going to sit on the toilet bowl waiting for YOU to come out from your ?” he mocked. Sehun scoffed. “You are a rude ” he grabs him by the collar and stared into the other eyes.

The boy might look brave but from his eyes, Sehun could see he was trembling in fear. Luhan was speechless. Sehun strong grips are more frightening than his sensei. “So… Your blabber mouth is out of words?” he smirked.

Sehun teased is making Luhan mad. The boy uses his whole strength to push Sehun away. The other loses balance and Luhan was out from his grip. In his notebook, Luhan was writing something. “Detention after class” he rips it off and pasted it on Sehun’s forehead.

“Have fun in detention” he smirks before running away. Sehun who safely landed on the ground chuckles “He got the guts to face me” he took off the paper on his forehead.

Usually, people are afraid to face Sehun since he was the principal’s son. Even though, his father never uses his authority to back him up but Sehun likes to lie to them so that he could skipped class and walks around the school easily.

This was the first person who was very diligent about his work and give people equal rights. Sehun smiled as he stared Luhan from the back before the boy faded from the scene.

 

[SEVERAL HOURS LATER]

Sehun was in the English class, telling his story to his friend, Jongin. The dark skinned guy looks so amazed. “You’re right, he was an interesting guy” he told. Sehun nodded.

The thought about Luhan makes the latter smiles. Jongin who was watching chuckles “So, you like this Luhan guy, huh?” he teased. Sehun was flustered “What s are you talking about” he pushed Jongin shoulder softly.

Jongin continued with his teased. “Like, love at the first sight or love at the first fight?” he laughed. Sehun was blushing under his pale skinned which makes it more exciting for Jongin.

“Stop with this bulls” Sehun pouted. He rolled his eyes and looks at the field. Like in fairy tales, he saw Luhan was training at the field. “There, that’s him” he pointed.

Jongin gets up to look down to the field. “His jersey number is 7” told Sehun more. The other nodded and smirks. “So, you are not going to focus in class today, huh?” Jongin teased. Sehun scoffed “Jongin, I said stop” he warned.

“What? It is fun to see you blushed” Jongin keeps laughing while Sehun averted his eyes away from the field. He stared at the latter. “Jongin” he said, giving the first warned. Jongin giggles “Alright, alright. But you must admit, this guy captures your attention” said the guy.

Sehun sighed. Jongin was right. Besides Jongin, everyone was concern with his background and treated him differently from Jongin received. “He reminds me of you Jongin” he told in serious tone. Jongin nodded “I know” he smiled.

[FLASHBACK]

The first time he met Sehun, the boy accidently spilled bubble tea onto his uniform. People gasp dramatically. “Watch where you going, idiot” said Jongin, wiping his shirt. Sehun stared “Who are you calling an idiot?” he crossed his arms.

“Do you want me to give you a mirror?” Jongin frowned. His day couldn’t get any worse. Sehun smirked “Do you know who I am?” he looks at the guy. Jongin snickered “Even if you are Obama’s daughter, ops, I mean son” he mocked “I don’t give a damn!” he told

“Move!” he shouted as he pushed Sehun aside and walks away to the nearest toilet.

“Yeah, it was tough road getting to know you after that” Sehun told. He smiles as he looks at Jongin. The boy who has a lot of secrets, it took him a while to study about him. But to sum it up, he is not the guy like the rumours said.

“Anyways, how about you try to approach that guy” Jongin grins, sometimes, he thinks that Sehun deserves more friend than he owns right now. “Ugh, I don’t know” Sehun rolled his eyes.

 

At the moment, Kyungsoo found the English class that he supposed to be in. He thanked several gardeners, cleaners and students to make it this far. So, with a deep breath he walks in. He looks around and everyone was too busy to notice him in front.

Sehun eyes saw someone who looks rather lost. “Oh, a lost puppy” he told Jongin. As usual, the guy doesn’t really care and just nodded. As the blonde guy looks longer “It’s your locker mate” he told.

“Really?” Jongin quickly looks to the front to see Kyungsoo was looking around. Like a lost puppy. He smiled. Sehun furrowed his eyebrows as he looks at Jongin “Is it me or you are smiling?” he questioned. “No, it just you” Jongin frowned.

Sehun scoffed and rolled his eyes back to the lost puppy. “Hey, lost puppy!” he shouted from a far. Kyungsoo heard it. He looks at the blonde who seems familiar. Plus, the guy beside him is “Jongin!” he exclaimed.

Jongin lifted his head to look at Kyungsoo. The wide-eyed boy walks through the aisle. “Wait, he knows your name?” Sehun looks at Jongin confusedly. “You know each other?” Sehun asked. Kyungsoo arrived with a wide smile.

“You like to sit at the corner, don’t you?” he looks at Jongin. Sehun furrowed his eyebrows. “Um, I’m sorry for not updating my head here but how do you know him?” he asked Kyungsoo. The other smile “Ah, Jongin and I are lab partners for Chemistry” he told.

Sehun gasps dramatically. This news is better than hearing his dad is away for a month this morning. “Jongin never introduced me to you though” Sehun blinks in confusion. Kyungsoo chuckles “Maybe because I’m the new kid” he told “I’m Do Kyungsoo, by the way” he offers a handshake.

“I’m Oh Sehun, just called me Sehun” the other shakes Kyungsoo’s hand. Kyungsoo smile “Nice to meet you” said the boy with a sincere smile. Sehun nodded “Me too” he pointed a seat beside Jongin “Have a seat” he offered.

“Um, is it okay for me to sit here?” he looks at Jongin. Jongin shrugs “I don’t own the school or chair” he told before Sehun shivered. “Oh, cold Jongin” he teased. “Sorry for his acts, he gets cold around strangers” he explained.

Kyungsoo nodded. “It’s okay” he looks at Sehun “Where is the teacher actually?” he asked. For English class, Sehun was the class representative. If it wasn’t for his multi language background, any other kids would be the class rep too.

“Hm” he starts to think “At this rate, I think Mr. Dramatic is absent today” he told. Kyungsoo furrowed his eyebrows “Mr. Dramatic?” he blinks. Jongin crossed his arms “Mr. Dramatic is Mr. Kim but because he likes to be dramatic, Sehun calls him that” he explained.

“Woah, Jongin actually talks” Sehun teased, poking the latter’s arm. Jongin glared. Sehun stopped. Kyungsoo giggles. “So, are you guys in a relationship or something?” from Kyungsoo view, the two looks like a couple.

Jongin scoffed “What kind of question is that” he mumbles. Sehun chuckles as he leans over to the boy. Kyungsoo leans closer to. “Who do you think is the top, Jongin or me?” he asked. Kyungsoo light skinned blushes red.

“W-What?” he stuttered. Sehun laughs at Kyungsoo cute reaction. “Don’t listen to this idiot” he pinches Sehun’s waist. The guy moans softly to tease Jongin. “Stop it” said Jongin as he noticed Kyungsoo uncomfortable gaze.

“I’m sorry, he forgot to eat his medicine this morning” told Jongin. Kyungsoo nodded awkwardly “A-Alright” he blinks. “Sehun and I are close friends and this guy likes to tease people” Jongin explained. Sehun grins “Yeah, you are so innocent, Kyungie” said the mastermind.

Kyungsoo smile “Kyungie?” he blinks. “Sehun’s way to get close to people. Giving nicknames” Jongin now unofficially became Sehun’s translator. “I see” Kyungsoo nodded.

Sehun chuckles “Yes, what he said” he grins and looked at his watch “Do you want to have lunch together? That way we could know each other more” he looks at Kyungsoo.

“Sure” Kyungsoo quickly nodded. He has no one to lunch with anyways. “I need to go to the office first” Kyungsoo told. “Okay, let’s meet at the cafeteria” said Sehun. “Alright” Kyungsoo smiles, maybe these are his new friends.

           

Jongin and Sehun walks to the cafeteria after leaving Kyungsoo as the boy needs to go to the office to settled something. Jongin is smiling a lot today. “Yah, do you like Kyungsoo” Sehun teased. The other laughs “Yah, do you like Luhan?” he counter back.

“Tch- changing the subject” Sehun rolled his eyes. Jongin smirks “You did too” he laughs. And the two are bickering while walking to the cafeteria.