;012

MYSTERIOUS SINNER

The old lady came with 3 mugs of coffee and put it on the table. “Here you go, it’s been a long night” she smiled.

“Thank you” Kyungsoo and Sehun said in unison and grab the mugs. Jongin take his grandmother’s hand and caresses it lovingly. He looks up “I’m fine, go get some rest” he smiled.

The old lady sighs and caresses the tanned boy face before kissing him on the forehead. “Goodnight” she smiled and walks away.

“Goodnight, halmoni” Sehun said cheerfully. After seeing the old lady left, his expression turned serious. He looks at Jongin “What you gonna do now?” he asked.

Jongin stare at the coffee mug, Kris ge love coffee. He thought.

“Hello, earth to Jongin” Sehun waved his hand in front of the tanned boy. Kyungsoo looks at him with concern. He squeezed the boy shoulder and Jongin comeback to realize that his two friends are looking at him.

“Oh sorry, what did you say?” he asked while sipping the tea. Sehun clears his throat “I think your grandmother was right. It’s been a long day, let’s sleep” he gets up and leaves.

Jongin was about to get up but Kyungsoo stops him. The tanned boy turns, Kyungsoo pecks the boy on the lips “Calm down, everything’s going to be fine” he smiled and left.

Jongin was left dumbfounded. “OMG OMG OMG!” Sehun came in with a fan girl eyes. Jongin rolled his eyes “Let’s sleep. I don’t want to listen to any of your Omg or anything” he walks away.

“Wait for me” Sehun follows “Jongin and Kyungsoo, sitting in tree…” he sings. “Shut up!” Jongin shouted.

 

Luhan was tossing on the bed. His eyes couldn’t budge to close and it’s already 2AM and he had soccer practice at 7 AM tomorrow.

“Oh God, help me” he prays and close his eyes again. But, the image of Sehun plays in his eyes like a film. “OH SEHUN! GO AWAY!” he shouted and gets up.

It was loud enough for his mother to barge in “What is wrong?” she asked, walking to her son. Luhan sighed “Nightmares” he said under his breath.

The woman chuckles and caresses the deer hair “It’s been a long time since you had nightmares. What’s wrong?” she asked.

It’s true, the last time he had nightmares was the day he throw a party and his mom was mad at him. He felt guilty that night and he couldn’t sleep at all.

“What guilt is in you?” she asked again when she noticed that her son kept silent. “My friend… No, I mean just a stranger, I feel guilty to that stranger” he said.

The mother laugh “Dear, are you sure that person is just a stranger?” she tilted his head. Luhan face-palmed himself “Ugh, I’m not sure mom but he just pop in and out from my life like a ghost” he looks at his mom.

“Okay, skip that. But, why you feel guilty towards him?” she asked. “I thought he was a normal student but he was the principal’s son. So, I kinda of over-reacted towards it” he looks down “And he is mad” he added.

“What did you do?” she asked. Luhan sighed before continue “I said why didn’t tell me and such but I guess he was sick with that kind of reaction so he ask will I treat him differently if I know earlier” he bites his lower lips “He hated to be known or being treated as the principal’s son, he thought I am the same like others” he face-palmed himself.

The mother laugh “Is that what’s bothering you since you came home earlier?” she asked. Luhan nods and looks at his mother with a slight pout. “Because he misunderstood you?” she added and again Luhan nods.

“Even if he is Obama’s son I would treat him he supposed to be treated!” Luhan hug his knees and rest his chin on it. “I guess this “stranger” of yours is not really a stranger after all” she said while leaning her head on Luhan’s.

“What do you mean?” Luhan asked, “If he is a stranger, why do you care that he misunderstood you?” the mother laugh. Luhan stayed silent. The mother giggles “Okay, these is what you need to do next Monday you need to see him and apologies” she gets up.

Luhan slump his body on the bed “What if he doesn’t want to see me?” he rolled his eyes to look at his mother. “Just bring something that can lure him to you” she pats Luhan’s cheek and smiles “Goodnight and goodluck” she walks away and turns off the lights.

“What does he like?” Luhan wonders before closing his eyes to sleep.

 

Jongin throws his keys on the coffee table and throws his body on the couch. His tiredness slowly fades away but it was short when his doorbell rings.

“Aish” he grunts and slowly gets up. He opens the door “Se—...” he stopped before the tall guy smirks with a slight evilness aura.

“Been expecting someone?” Kris enters the apartment. Jongin trembles a little before closing the door “Y-You want something to drink?” he asked while walking to the walk-in kitchen. Kris was observing the surrounding “You know what I like, didn’t you?” he sits comfortably on the couch.

“C-Coffee?” he looks at the older and Kris smirks “You do remember, Kai” he said. Jongin stops before lifting his head “Kai is not exist, my name is Kim Jongin” he said before turning to the coffee maker with a mug.

Kris snorted and rolled his eyes, his eyes stopped at the big family portrait that was hang on Jongin’s wall. He saw his father with his two wives and himself with Jongin, those happy smiles, he misses it. “Why are you here, ge?” Jongin voice knocks off his thought.

He looked at Jongin bringing to mugs of coffee and his face, the smile, where is it? He wonders. “Ge…” Jongin put the mug in front of Kris before staring into Kris eyes “Are you okay?” he asked.

“Oh yeah, why wouldn’t I?” he scoffed before sipping the coffee “You got better at making coffee” he said. Jongin smiles a little “Well, I… nothing” he shakes his head. Kris lifted an eyebrow “Don’t use fragment in your sentence, you should continue” he said.

“Our late mother teaches me how to make the coffee that you like” Jongin said under his breath.

“Umma” Kai walks to his mother in the kitchen while crying. The Chinese lady turns and looks at his youngest son “Oh my god, who did this to you” her son was covered with coffee. Kai sobs “I-I… want to g-give c-coffee to K-Kris ge but… it was b-bitter so he threw this on me” he cries again.

The lady sigh, he couldn’t get mad at the older son too “Hm, let’s get you change and I would tell you a secret” she whispers. The young Kai stops crying “What secret?” the lady smiles “The secret recipe that Kris ge likes” said the mother.

“Really?” Kai jumps excitedly, the lady nods “Before that, let’s change your clothes” she pulled Kai to his bedroom.

Kris was flustered “W-Why you wanna learn anyway” he needs to keep cool. Jongin shrugs “Why are you here anyway? I told you, Kai had long gone even if you wanna see him cry” he said. Kris gets up “Will see… I came here to tell you that I will enroll into your school this Monday” he said with a smirk.

Jongin face didn’t change, Kris thought that boy would be shocked but no he just kept his poker face. “See you on Monday then” he said before getting up. Jongin always knew that Kris had a passion in teaching so it’s not a shocked if that guy chooses his school to teach.

Kris scoffed “How long will you keep being Jongin, huh?” he smirks. Jongin shrugs and bows “Nice meeting you, Kris songsaengnim” he gets up and walks to his room. After he hears his front door being bang closed, Jongin tried to breathe normally. Tears fall and he cries hugging his knees.

“What is my fault…” he wonders.


A/N; Hi guys! Sorry for the late update. Been busy with school and stuff but now I'm FREEE!! hehe. So, I'll update frequently. As usual, hello to new subscribers. By the way, what do you think of the story so far and comment down below because I loveeee reading comment. Thank you again. lots of love.