;015

MYSTERIOUS SINNER

Kris walks with Joonmyeon to his class. “Since the first day he was enrolled here, Jongin seems to avoid people as much as he can. At first, the rumor was only about him being arrogant and ignorant. But, the more haters he got the worse the rumor became” told the boy. Kris nods.

“Sometimes I believed those rumors because it seems legit but some are just nonsense” the boy added. “What rumor that you think is nonsense?” asked Kris.

Joonyeon eyes rolled up, he was thinking. “Ah, there is this rumor saying that he was a drug dealer” he looks at Kris with a serious “Just because Jongin good at Chemistry, doesn’t mean he made drug and sold them. I’m good at Chemistry too” he shrugs.

“What about his family?” Kris continues to ask. “Ah, there is one time. One of the students stole Jongin’s personal file. From there, it was written that Jongin was an orphan” he answers.

“Oh, that’s a pity” said Kris. “But…” Joonmyeon scratch his head, he piques Kris interest.

“For an orpan, Jongin is kinda rich. Some said he leave in a luxurious apartment and everyday he went to school with different cars” he told.

“Really? Oh, maybe his parents left with a lot of wealth” said Kris. “Hm, maybe but there is this one rumor…” Joonmyeon furrowed his eyebrows.

 Kris starts to focus on the boy. “Woah, that rumor makes Jongin pissed off” said Joonmyeon; he looks like he was amazed with his own flashback.

“Mind to tell me?” Kris lifted an eyebrow. “Oops, sorry, I was so amazed that day. Jongin finally stand up for one of the rumors” he told.

Jongin enters the class with his friend, Sehun. As usual, everyone looked at him but Jongin stops. “Why today’s stare seems weird?” he asked Sehun.

Sehun lift his head and looks around “Ohoho, what happened here?” he asked “Joonmyeon! Class feed!” he stare at the class representative.

Joonmyeon quickly gets up “Someone told us that Jongin was a pitiful child. His brother left him and stole all the wealth, leaving the poor Jongin alone” he said.

Boy A gets up “Jongin, tell me where is your brother at, let me punch him in the face” said the muscular boy. Then, girl A gets up “Yup, what an . There will be no girl that’s gonna fall for him” said the chatty girl.

“Yeah, he is a bastard…” then it was followed with other cursed words by random students.

Kris scoffed ‘These kids…’ he thought. Joonmyeon added “I didn’t join them because my parents never let me curse. So, from my seat, I saw Jongin was clenching his fist and he stands there froze. I wonder why that time”

Sehun smiles that time, probably happy with those words given to Jongin’s brother. But then, he realized his friend is still silent at the corner “Yah, are you okay?” he asked.

Jongin face was red, “Dude, are you sick?” Sehun starts to worry. Suddenly, he slammed the teacher’s desk and the class went silent. Everyone is looking at him.

“You can hate me, you can talk bad or curse at me but never said bad thing about my brother. If I hear any bad words use to say about my brother. I would pull your bone out and make you paralyzed” he said before leaving the class.

“After that day, other rumors came again and the class still hated him but Jongin never seems to care” said Joonmyeon. But then, he realizes that Kris had frozen at one spot.

“Sir, are you okay?” Joonmyeon runs back to the tall guy. Kris blinks “Oh, eh? I’m fine. Sorry” he said and starts walking again.

“So, why you say some teachers afraid to teach your class because of Jongin?” he asked again. “They say, if Jongin is not happy of the way they teach, that boy would send his people and beat the teachers” he shrugs.

“Nonsense, I guess” he smiles “Do you know what Jongin nickname was?” he asked. Kris shakes his head “What?” he lifted an eyebrow.

“Mysterious sinner” he smile “It was pretty cool. I wish I had nicknames too” he sighed. Kris just laughs.

When they arrived class, there’s a student was walking out. “Eh, Sehun, where are you going?” asked Joonmyeon while Kris looks at the boy.

They exchanged glances before Sehun opens his mouth “I’m skipping class” he looks straight into Kris eyes “I hate English” he told and walks away.

“Just ignore him; he was the principal’s son so he can attend class whenever he wants” Joonmyeon said before escorting Kris into the class. Kris looks at the boy who walks away calmly before he disappears from sight.

 

Jongin stare at the Kyungsoo, he clears his throat. “Well, should I take your silence as a rejection?” he asked. Kyungsoo shakes his head “I’m still in disbelief. Am I dreaming?” he taps his cheeks.

The tanned boy laughs and stand in front of the boy, he placed his hands on Kyungsoo’s cheek and press it hard. “AH, AH…” Kyungsoo pull Jongin arms away.

“Are you going to blow my cheeks off?” he pouts and Jongin just laughs. It was silence after that. Jongin is enjoying the view while Kyungsoo keeps biting his lower lips.

‘Should I tell him the truth?’ he thought. Jongin looks at his watch “I’ll take it as a no in 5 seconds” he said before he starts to countdown “1, 2…” he stares at his watch.

Kyungsoo bites his lower lips, he starts to be restless. “3…4…” said Jongin and Kyungsoo quickly cover the mouth. “I love you too. All this while and even before you knew my existence. I had been crushing on you and and… Thank you for loving me back” he burst out, removing his hand away.

Jongin was left dumbfounded; he looks at Kyungsoo who was looking down. “My first day in this school, I never saw someone shine as bright as you. I fell for your charm whenever you laugh with Sehun, when you fell asleep during lunch break and some other small things you do, I love it. I envied Sehun so much before because he could be by your side all the time. You never noticed me” he sighed.

Before he could continue, Jongin hugs the squishy boy tight. “I love you, Kim Jongin. Despite, what other people said. I pretend to be blind and deaf for you” he said.

“Thank you, Kyungsoo. By the way, who told you that I never noticed” he laughs before placing another kiss on Kyungsoo’s lips. Kyungsoo kisses back as his hands trails and holds Jongin’s uniform while Jongin is caressing Kyungsoo back, enjoying the kiss as lovers.

 

Sehun opens the door of the rooftop, feeling like a girl on her period. “I hate English, I hate Kris, I hate…” when he turns his head. He saw his two friends, enjoying each other lips.

“OMG!” he spazz and the two quickly breaks away. Sehun runs to them “So, are you guys like Romeo and Juliet now or Mr and Mrs Smith. Or what?” he asked, smirking.

Kyungsoo blushed while Jongin glares at Sehun. “What? As a person who will be your best man later on, I should know” he grins.

Jongin snorted “Who said you gonna be my best man?” he rolled his eyes. Sehun pouts “Well then” he puts his arms around Kyungsoo “I should be his bridesmaid” he grins.

“Put your hand off Kyungsoo” Jongin warned. Sehun chuckles “Well, well, our Jongin is jealous” he mocked “What if I do this?” he peck Kyungsoo on the lips.

“WTF- Yah, you, come here!” said Jongin stepping his feet to Sehun. Kyungsoo was dumbfounded ‘was it him or he just had too many kisses today?’ he blinks.

Sehun already started to run, laughing evilly while Jongin is chasing him off.