;019

MYSTERIOUS SINNER

l 6 MONTHS LATER l

Kris arrive school as usual, not too early or too late. “Good morning” he smiles as the students keep greeting him.

Joonmyeon was busy handling the new students when his eyes caught Kris’s silhouette. ‘Damn, he looks hot in that black suit’ he thought.

 “Joon-oppa” – His thought went away as one of the junior called him. He quickly turns to the girl and smile “Sorry, what did you ask earlier?” he wasn’t listening at all.

The girl sighs “I was asking, you know the teacher that passed by just now” she gestures her finger. Joonmyeon coughs a little “Y-Yea, Mr. Wu” he looks at the calmly.

“Is he Sehun’s oppa brother? I always saw them together” she told. Sehun was one of the seniors that help in the orientation, so this girl must have a crush on that guy.

Joonmyeon chuckles “You liked Sehun, didn’t you?” he asked. The girl blushed “A-A little?” she grins shyly and Joonmyeon just smiles. Only if she knew that Sehun is gay and already have someone.

 

“OH SEHUN!” Luhan shouted from across the hallway. Sehun calmly lifted his head and saw his boyfriend was walking towards him angrily.

Sehun looks at the girls who were in front of him “Girls, if you have anything more to ask. Please go to Joonmyeon and ask, I have something to settle” he grins and waved the girls goodbye.

Luhan glares at those girls “You’re flirting again don’t you?” he crossed his arms. Sehun chuckles “Baby, don’t you think you’re too perfect to go against them” he ruffles Luhan’s bang.

“Your sweet words are not going to work” his pout got a little longer. “Come here” he pulls Luhan in a tight embrace “24/7 only you were in my mind so how could I replace you” he pecks the lips of the older.

Luhan blushed even though that was not the first time Sehun did that but he still could feel the sparks. “So, allow me to go to my friend. See you during lunch” said Sehun as he saw Kyungsoo walking through the hallway.

“Okay, I need to meet your dad anyway” Luhan smiles and give Sehun one light hug “Don’t skip class” he smiles then walks away.

 

Kyungsoo walks into the school office to meet the History teacher. He was absent yesterday so he didn’t send the assignment.

“Miss Kim, this is my essay” he told as he reaches out his hand to give the paper. “Oh, Kyungsoo-ah” Miss Kim smiles and take the paper “How are you?” she asked.

Kyungsoo looks thinner and thinner every day.  It worries her a little and he likes to daydream a lot now. The boy smile lightly before bowing to the teacher then he walks away.

At the door, he bumped onto Kris. “Oh, Kyungsoo-ah” the teacher looks at the short latter “Yah, don’t skips meal. Jongin won’t like this” he told.

Kyungsoo skips the question “You went to the grave today?” that is what he interprets as he saw Kris in all black. Kris looks down and nods “I saw you visiting too this morning” he smiles.

“Yea, I usually went there every Saturday but since tomorrow I had extra class so I pay a visit today” he told with a calm voice.

Kyungsoo felt his shoulder was squeeze a little. Kris was transferring some of his energy to the latter. “Cheer up, Jongin won’t like this” he silently walks away.

Kyungsoo sighs, easy for everyone to say that but Jongin was too special for him. His first love and he couldn’t love someone else better that the tanned guy.

 

He opens his locker and few love letters start to fall onto the ground. Kyungsoo sigh again before picking up those. “Hm, they are just couldn’t understand, huh?” – The voice shocked Kyungsoo a little.

Kyungsoo closed his locker and saw Sehun was leaning on Jongin’s locker, supposed to be Jongin’s locker. “Morning” Sehun greets cheerfully.

The boy replies the smile and starts walking to class with Sehun, two of them are talking about random thing. Sehun was mumbling something but Kyungsoo went off elsewhere.

It supposed to be 3 guys having conversations but only two left. Usually Kyungsoo will feel a warm arm around his neck but it was in the past when Jongin was here.

“O-Oppa” – the two stops and turns. A girl was standing there looking all nervous. “Yes?” Sehun answers while crossing his arm. “Please accept my love” the girl reaches out her hand in front of Kyungsoo.

Sehun scoffed “How many times I told you guys, this boy was taken!” he told. “B-But, I always follow Kyungsoo oppa around. I never saw him with anyone” she told.

Kyungsoo eyes went wide, this is the girl Taemin been talking about. ‘You need to watch your back, I think someone had been following you’ said Taemin.

“Yah, are you a stalker?” Sehun voice become stricter “Just stop okay, his boyfriend won’t like it” he told her again.

“Then why don’t you show me the guy?” the girl asked “If he ever existed” she rolled her eyes. Kyungsoo stay there froze while Sehun scoffing.

“Here” Sehun showed the picture in his wallet “He was in the army now so you can’t see him. Are you satisfied now? So, go!” he chased off the girl away.

The girl scoffed and walks away. “Are you okay?” asked Sehun. Kyungsoo smiles a little “I’m good, let’s go” he quickly turns and walks away.

Sehun sighed; Kyungsoo must be in a huge shocked right now. ‘What a creepy girl’ he thought before following Kyungsoo.

 

Taemin walks into Jongin’s ward and saw that guy is still on his bed. He smiles and just leans his back on the chair. “Yah, wake up. The coast is clear” he said before patting Jongin’s arm.

Jongin slowly open an eye to peek before open it wide as wide as his smile. Taemin chuckles “I guess you heard the news” he laughs.

“Of course, I’m that happy right now” he grins. Jongin woke up from his coma a week ago, the first person was Kyungsoo but that time Kyungsoo was sleeping.

Jongin was happily eating with his dad and two mothers. When he finished, his dad told him something shocking “It’s time for you to go back” he said.

“What?” Jongin looks at them questioningly. “We kept you here for a while to let you feel the love that we owe you before and now it’s time for you to go” said his mom.

His mama caresses his hair “Please love everyone as much as we love you and please take care of Kris” the Chinese lady told. “What are you guys saying?” he said.

Everything starts fading slowly and darkness filled. He tries to open his eyes and the first thing he saw was the ceiling then he turns he saw Kyungsoo was sleeping hugging his arms.

“I’m alive” he whispers under his breath, he needs to stay silent for a while. “Jongin, comeback” Kyungsoo mumbles in his life. “I’m back, love” he whispers caressing Kyungsoo hair.

When he heard the door was opened, he quickly closed his eyes pretending that he still in coma. He tries to peek and saw Taemin enters.

He opens his eyes again and gestures Taemin to stay silent.

Everything had been set up so let’s get ready for your comeback. Taemin pats Jongin shoulder and the two walks out from the ward.


a/n; yeay, jongin is alive. but there's a lot of things to unveil so please anticipate for the last chapter of this story. soon. lol. btw, thank you for the comments and subscribe. please recommend this story to your friend. please donate some upvote if you think this story was worth reading :) Thank you. see you soon