;014

MYSTERIOUS SINNER

Sehun walks to his father’s office after the big announcement about the new teacher. He barge in seeing his father was with Luhan.

“Oh, Hunnie, why are you here? Aren’t you supposed to be in class?” he asked. Sehun eyes met Luhan but he rolled his eyes away and walks to his father.

“Dad, what’s with the new teacher and such?” he asked. No wonder Jongin looks restless this morning. The person that hurt him the most will become his teacher.

The old man laughs “Sehun-ah, you always complained about your English teacher at your mom. So, what’s wrong with me changing your teacher?” he leans his back on the chair.

“But dad, I only complained about it” Sehun exclaimed “Then, if I always complained about you in front of mom so I guess mom should change my father then!”

Luhan who listens almost laugh; even though Sehun face looks serious but he couldn’t leave his humor side.

“OH SEHUN!” The old man shouts at his son. “I never ask anything from you but only this once, gave me back my English teacher” he asked.

“You can’t…” the old man said under his breath. Sehun his face “Fine!” he walks away and bang the door loud to show his anger.

 

After Sehun left, the old man sighs heavily. Luhan just sit there thinking of what should he do.

“I’m sorry you have to see that” Principal Oh massaging his forehead.  “I-It’s okay” he told, but he wonder why Sehun seems to hate the new teacher.

“Okay, the reason I call you today just to tell you that I’d accepted your request to have a new jersey” he smile and Luhan looks shocked yet happy “Really?” he gets up “Thank you, sir” he bows.

The principal chuckles “It’s fine and had you come up with a design yet?” he asked. Luhan bites his lower lips “Oh, I thought we just change the color” he told.

“No, no…” the old man shakes his head “It’s been 10 years since we had been using that design” he told “We need to change it”

“B-But… I don’t know how to draw” Luhan told, the principal sigh “Then, what to do…” he said. Luhan mind starts remembering his friends that maybe could draw.

“Ah! I just remember. Have you seen the basketball team jersey?” he asked and Luhan nods “Theirs was cool” the fact that the team always mocked them for having an ugly jersey.

Principal nods “I guess I have someone to help you” he grins. “Who?” Luhan asked.

Kyungsoo walks to the rooftop as were told. He looks around but no signs of Jongin. ‘He is not here yet’ he thought. Suddenly, someone hugs him from the back. Warm and cozy, Kyungsoo leans his head on the boy.

“I’m afraid” Jongin whispers. Kyungsoo nods “I can see that” he answers and turns to see the latter. Jongin had cried, his eyes were puffy and red.

“H-He came yesterday a-and I cried all day” he told, Kyungsoo smiles and hugs to boy again. Jongin hugs back and sighed “I guess I’m still Kai” he mutters.

Kyungsoo softly caresses the boy’s back. “Jongin or Kai, you still had the same soul. But, remember you had friends to help you up” said the boy.

Jongin let go of the hug. “That was what I am afraid of, I don’t want you or Sehun to get hurt” he looks down. He couldn’t let go of that possibility away “He can hurt me as much as he wants but not you guys” the tanned boy added.

Kyungsoo chuckles and tap on the boy shoulder “If he did, I’ll still got your back and so does Sehun” he tries to comfort the latter.

“What if you he made you fail your English exam?” Jongin asked, he knows how much Kyungsoo love that subject. “That means he is not professional” Kyungsoo told “I’ll take my paper and ask other teacher mark it” he shrugs.

Jongin nods “What if he embarrassed you guys in front of the whole school?” he asked again. Kyungsoo laugh “So? Wouldn’t having Sehun as our friend doesn’t embarrass us enough to get used to it?”

The tanned boy laugh, “What if…” he was stopped by a deep kiss by Kyungsoo lips. Jongin closes his eyes and reply the kiss before Kyungsoo breaks the kiss. The taller whines a little.

“There’s no if, just gave your trust to us. We will take care of it good” Kyungsoo told. Jongin stays silent. “Will you?” Kyungsoo asked again. Jongin nods but he still stays silent.

“Besides God or my mom, no one can make me leave you” Kyungsoo told. “You’re right…” said Jongin, he finally talks again.

“Even if you want to leave me, I won’t let you” he told “…because you’re my missing puzzle. I love you, Kyungsoo” with poker face, he said those words.

Kyungsoo froze on his spot, trying to load everything.

 

Kris just finished introducing himself to the other teachers. He sighed, during the assembly he saw Jongin face. As if the boy wants to cry, he should’ve felt happy but he doesn’t.

“Good morning, sir”

Kris turns his head and sees a young bow smiling at him. Like an angel, he thought. “Yes?” he said. “I’m Joonmyeon, the class representative for class 11-3”

“Ah, is my period after this?” he asked and the guy nodded. “But, I thought the class representative is Oh Sehun” he read it on the teacher’s teaching notebook.

 “Oh, he… gave his position to me” the boy smile again. “Well, I guess it’s okay. Just bring this pile of books and I’ll be there in a minute” he told.

Joonmyeon bows and start to grab the books. Before the boy walk away, Kris stops him “Wait” he said and the boy turns “Is there anything else, sir?” he asked.

“Is everyone in?”

The boy thinks “No, some of the students are absent today”

“Is Kim Jongin in?” he asked

“Ah, you also afraid of him?” the boy chuckles “No worries, he is not in today”

“What do you mean?” he asked, lifting an eyebrow