;016

MYSTERIOUS SINNER

Kyungsoo opens his eyes slowly it’s a bit cold today so he pull the comforter closer. He glances outside the window and it’s still dark outside. It’s still early, he thought. “What time is it?” he mumbles while reaching to his phone under his pillow.

l 7:30 AM l

“Damn, I’m late!” he shouted and get up. “” he cursed and runs to grab his towel.

 

“ YOU WEATHER!!” Kyungsoo screamed inside his room makes Jongin chuckles. Baekhyun and his mother also chuckles. “Is he also acts like this at school?” the woman asked, looking at Jongin.

“Em, sometimes…” he smiles just by thinking of it “Whenever he forgot to do a homework or he left his things at home. He’ll be like YOU Baekhyun” he tries to imitate his love.

Baekhyun scoffed “Aish, this little…” the diva glares at Kyungsoo’s room “Anyway, for how long had you two been dating?” he asked.

Even though they are twins but Kyungsoo was a bit secretive and always keep everything to himself. “It’s been a week” Jongin sips the drink to wet his dry throat.

The woman smile “You seem like a good boy. I hope you could take care of our Kyungsoo well” she looks at Jongin. The tanned boy quickly nods “I will, Mrs. Do” he bows his head.

“YAH, BAEKHYUN WHY DIDN’T YOU…” Kyungsoo stops, his eyes went wide “J-Jongin” he stuttered. Jongin lifts his head and looks at his lover calmly with a smile plastered on his face.

Baekhyun gets up and walks to his twin. “Surprise, surprise… I went for jog and found this fine young man waited outside of our house. So, I asked him to come in” the boy grins.

“I was waiting but you didn’t come out so…” Jongin tries to explain but Kyungsoo cuts in “It’s okay, I’m at fault. This stupid Baekhyun didn’t wake me up” he glares and Baekhyun slowly scooted away.

“Kyungsoo dear, you should’ve introduced him to us” the mother said with a smile. Kyungsoo blushed “I wasn’t ready yet, I’m sorry” he looks at Jongin “Bab… I mean, let’s go Jongin. We’re late” he pull Jongin but the tanned boy didn’t move.

“Why aren’t you moving?” he looks at Jongin with an annoyed stare. Jongin quickly points at something. Baekhyun laugh suddenly “Yah, paboya, where is your pants?” he fell on the couch, laughing hard.

Jongin chuckles but he tries to hold his laughter. Kyungsoo looks down and realize that he wasn’t wearing any pants and as an add-on to the misery, he was wearing a pororo boxer. “” he cursed before walking back into the room, without noticing he was pulling Jongin along.

 

Sehun whistle as making his way to his two friends’ locker. “H-Hi” he heard a stuttered voice behind him. He turns around and saw Luhan was standing while rubbing his nape.

“Oh, it’s you. What do you want?” he asked, lifting his eyebrows. It’s been a week now but Sehun and Luhan haven’t made up yet. “A-About the design, had you finished with it?” Luhan asked.

He used to be brave and bold but he looks like a mouse when it comes to Sehun. “I had finished with the design, I’ll give it to you later” he tries to hide a smile.

Sehun swears that Luhan looks so cute right now but his ego was too high to be friendly with this guy again. “Really?” Luhan’s face lit up and he looks at Sehun with a grin “Oh my, thank you so much” unconsciously he hugged the younger boy.

“Ehem” Sehun clears his throat. Luhan looked up and he saw Sehun face was looking down at him, he could hear Sehun fast heart beat then just then he realized that he was hugging the latter.

“Opps, m-mian” Luhan blushed and looked down. Sehun coughs “If you had nothing else to say, I should be going” he said before walking away.

Luhan stays at the spot, he sighed “I like you, Oh Sehun” he mutters under his breath. But, the taller boy already left to hear it.

 

Sehun walks to his two friends’ locker but they weren’t at the spot. He sighed “Morning date again? Aish” he leans on the locker.

He really hates himself right now, why does he need to be cold towards Luhan. The hug just now was so warm and he doesn’t even want to let go but why he needs to ruin it. He face-palmed himself, is it because he worry to the fact that Luhan might not feel the same way as he feel.

“I like you, Luhan” he sighed before walking away.

 

It was awkward in the car, Jongin focus on driving and the road while Kyungsoo just throws his soul outside.

He unconsciously pulled Jongin into his room and closed the door. Kyungsoo leans on the door and held out a relieved sigh “That was embarrassing” he mutters under his breath.

“It was normal though…”

Kyungsoo froze but he managed to look up. “AAA!” he screamed but he cover his mouth “W-What are you doing here?” he asked.

“Er…” Jongin seems to be confused “You are the one who pulled me in” he told. Kyungsoo looks at his hand, it still holding it tight. “Oh, sorry” he let go of it.

Jongin chuckles “Your family is nice and cute. Like you” he told. Kyungsoo sighed and walks to his cupboard to find his pants “How about living with them for a week. You might regret saying this” he chuckles.

Jongin sits on the bed and on the bed. “I guess I would love it” said the tanned boy while checking out the room.

Kyungsoo room is not messy compared to his. It was simple and very tidy. “Where is your dad?” he asked, his eyes saw the picture of Kyungsoo family. He really resembles her mother instead of his dad.

“He worked in Japan, every year I went there for a visit” told the guy. He walks to Jongin after finished wearing his pants.

“I hope to see him soon” Jongin smiles his eyes were at the picture of him and Kyungsoo that they took before. “Well, keep your hopes up” the owl accidently hit something on the floor and he fall.

There’s the term called perfect landing, Kyungsoo lands on Jongin and the boy falls back on the bed. They looked at each other and Kyungsoo tries to get up but Jongin stopped him.

“No, let’s just stay like this for a while” said Jongin and Kyungsoo nods. He leans his head on Jongin’s chest.

But, their sweet moment was interrupted by Baekhyun who screamed and said that they were ing. Kyungsoo almost killed his twin but gladly Jongin was there to stop the guy.

“JONGIN WATCH OUT!” screamed Kyungsoo. There was a green truck came from the left side of the road. The flashback of his parents came into his head.

“JONGIN!!!” Kyungsoo screamed again.


a/n; hey peeps! sorry for not updating for so long.. but i already prepared to update everyday now so please look forward. WELCOME NEW SUBSCRIBERS AND THANK YOU FOR LIKING MY STORY /throwing hearts/ ^^ As usual, please support the story by subscribing, commenting and upvoting^^ THANK YOU