;017

MYSTERIOUS SINNER

Kris was exploring every corner of Jongin’s house. “Nice house” said Kris while looking around. Jongin’s house was simple like the boy and the dark concept of the house really resembles him.

“Why are you here?” – The voice that came from behind shocked Kris a little. He held out a thin breath before turning around. Taemin was standing at the door frame, crossing his arms while lifting his eyebrow a little.

Kris smirks “This is my younger brother’s house, why couldn’t I be here?” he looks at the small frame on Jongin’s work desk. It was the picture of Jongin and him, he scoffed “Stupid” he mutters slowly.

Taemin rolled his eyes before walking to the kitchen “You shouldn’t say like that, I always consider Jongin as an only child” the boy said calmly before arranging the groceries into the cabinet and fridge.

“Well, I always thought like that too but I think your friend here always thought that he had a brother” Kris lifted the frame as he waited for Taemin to turn around. He knew about Taemin and Sehun and all the people that Jongin knew.

Taemin looks at the frame and snickers “I guess, my friend has a pure heart. If I’m in his shoes, I wish that my brother is dead” he glared. Kris hold on to the frame hard as he tries to suppressed his anger.

“Mad?” Taemin laugh mockingly before walking to the latter “That’s what I feel when I heard from Jongin about his family and what you did to him” he told.

“But, you know what makes me mad more? Jongin never blames you and always protects your name!” he shouted “Even when Uncle Yunho wants to report you to the police, Jongin begged and runs away” he added.

Taemin scoffed and look at the latter up to toe “If I were him, I let you be in jail. If I were him I blamed you for everything that had happened to myself and if I were him I would just let my friends hated you” he grabbed Kris by the collar.

“WHY? WHY YOU LEAVE HIM? WHAT DID HE DO THAT MADE HIM DESERVE ALL THOSE PAIN? AND UNTIL NOW, HE IS WAITING FOR YOUR FORGIVESNESS EVENTHOUGH HE NEVER DONE ANYTHING WRONG! I WISH I COULD HATE YOU, SERIOUSLY” he pushed Kris’s as he let go of the grab.

Kris was taken aback, he was speechless. Taemin walks to Jongin’s book cabinet and took out a pile of books “Read these, I promised to keep it sealed but a bastard like you need to have a heart” he put the books in front of Kris before walking away.

 

Sehun keeps tapping the table while keep glancing at the door. “Aish, why are they late?” he mumbles and took out his phone. He dialed Jongin’s number.

He whistles while waiting for his friend. “This is a voice…” he ended the call and tries again. His History class teacher had entered but he ignore the glare that he got and waiting for Jongin to answer.

“H-Hello” someone answered but he is not Jongin. “Wait, you’re not Jongin. Who are you?” Sehun asked, rolling his eyes when his gaze met the History teacher.

“I’m Park Yoochun, the owner of this phone was hit by a truck and they were rushed to the hospital” said the guy named Park Yoochun. “WHAT?” Sehun screamed his lung out as his legs automatically gets up.

“MR. OH!” the History teacher shouted, getting pissed with Sehun rude behavior. “Could you text me the name of the hospital, I’m going there right now” said Sehun grabbing his bag.

“MR. OH!” the History teacher shouted again when Sehun feet reached the door. The boy turned and looks at the teacher “Yes?” he answered.

The teacher sighed “Get back to your sit” he ordered. Sehun smirked “Just go on and call my dad. I have important things to do so stop shouting my name because my name felt insulted if you were the one who uttered it” he quickly turns and runs away.

“THIS LITTLE…” the teacher tries to calm himself. He massages his head.

 

“JONGIN!!” the last screamed from Kyungsoo made before Jongin finally realize the situation. “Damn” he pushed Kyungsoo to dodge down into the tiny place in front of that guy.

*BAM* the truck dragged the car until it stopped. Police siren, ambulance and people were screaming helped. Kyungsoo opens his eyes slowly but things went blurry then he fainted.

 

Sehun finally arrived at the hospital and Taemin fetch him then lead him to the Intensive Care Unit. “Jongin was in the ICU, he was losing too much blood while Kyungsoo was fine. But, he needs to be checked if there’s any concussion” explained Taemin along the way.

“How about haraboji and halmoni?” Sehun asked. “I sent the bodyguards to fetch them” Taemin answered. They sat on the bench and continuously prayed that God could help their friend.

 

Kyungsoo dodge and tries to fit in the small space. “JONGIN!!!” he cried again as he saw Jongin was hit with truck front and his head landed on the passenger’s seat.

Blood trailing out his head and mouth, he coughs blood. “Kyungsoo-ah” he said. Kyungsoo continues to cry as the car being dragged.

“You promised me to take care of yourself, alright?”

“No Jongin. Please stay strong, please God” he holds Jongin face and before the boy closing his eyes, he smiled.

The car hit a tree and it hit Kyungsoo’s head a little as the crash the tree. He looked at the lifeless Jongin before everything went dark.

“JONGIN!” Kyungsoo eyes flunked opens and he looks around. “Honey…” the mother wipe her tears and hugged Kyungsoo. “Where’s Jongin mom?” he asked.

 

Kris leans on the couch and opens one of the Jongin diaries.

Dear Diary,

Today the teacher asked everyone to talk about their family in front of the class but when my turn came; she skipped and asked the kid beside me. Why can’t I tell people about my family? I had one loving father, two beautiful moms and one handsome brother.

My parents had gone up to meet God while they left Kris and me here waiting for our time. Kris hyung went to China to continue his study. I wish you goodluck hyung! God bless. –Jongin

 

Dear Diary,

I hated Taemin! He said Kris-ge was a jerk. No, my brother was a wonderful person. He was perfect and he let me feel the feeling of having a brother. I love Kris-ge. When are you coming back? I miss you, ge. –Jongin

 

Dear Diary,

I had a sleepless night, the accident kept playing in my head. I’m a murderer, I killed mom and dad. Kris-ge was right all along. If I didn’t asked for chicken that night, God, when will you take me to see you? I want to meet my parents there and protect Kris-ge by being his guardian. –Jongin

 

Kris tears flowed down his cheek and he leans back. The evil guy was actually him. The harder he tries to hate Jongin, the harder Jongin try to comfort him. “Jongin-ah, why…” he cried again “I need to see him” he said, he grabs his coat and drive to Jongin’s apartment to meet the latter.


a;n

I'm crying right now. The pendrive which I used to save all the fanfics documents was missing. And I literally wanna kill myself right now and soooo devatested.Sorry for the late update and I'll try to find if i failed, i'll re-type it again /sigh. Hope you like this chapter which was poorly written. I'm sorry :(