;006

MYSTERIOUS SINNER

chapter six


As promised, Sehun and Jongin waited for Minseok at his locker during lunch time. “Hello” he greeted. Sehun smiles before frowning “I have no time for greetings.  Spills the information” he told. Jongin stared at the guy. 

 

“It was GLX club. The owner has some cops in their hands so it’s hard for Luhan to file for assault. And, Luhan didn’t know the amount that he owes but what he know is that he needs to work for them for a year” Minseok raps.

Sehun looks at Jongin before the other nodded. “Okay, thank you” Sehun smiles before walking away leaving Minseok behind.

A white limousine surfs right in front of the GLX Club. It caught everyone’s attention. Jongin smirks “Thirsty es and handsome poor guys searching for some old women” he told. He was calm but not Sehun. “Yah, are you okay?” he asked.

Sehun arms and legs are shaking. It was his first time doing things like this. Jongin gestured the driver to stay for a while. “Calm down. Taemin will be there beside you” he tried to calm Sehun’s down.

“But, what if…” he paused as he caught Jongin stared at him. “If something goes wrong. I’ll come and rescue you, don’t worry” he sounded serious. But, it doesn’t calm Sehun’s yet. “Can you just skip the class?” Sehun used his puppy eyes.

 “We need to use plan B” told Jongin as he met Jongin for an emergency meeting. “What?” Sehun almost burst out his bubble tea. Jongin looks at him “I have extra class tonight” he told. “Aish, can’t you skip it for one time?” he begged.

“No, we had a Chemistry test afterwards” he told. It will affect his scores if he skipped. “Then, you want me to go there alone?” he pouted. Every aegyo needs to work right now. Jongin was serious. “No, I already had this planned out. No worries” he pats Sehun’s shoulder.

Sehun furrowed his eyebrows “What is your plan B?” he asked. Jongin stared. “I’ll send Taemin, my right wing man. He will accompany you” he told. “Don’t worry, I’ll explain it to him” Jongin is back to being serious.

In his lifetime, he already met Taemin once or twice in a year. He was a same age friend of Jongin but at the other school. But, he works as Jongin right hand, right wing and other things that symbolizes dependable.

“Are you ready?” Taemin looks at him. He does look like Jongin, beautiful version of Jongin. He thought. “Yah” Jongin poke his forehead. And he was back to the reality. Sehun looks at the guys and nodded. Taemin smiles “Let’s go then” he gestured the driver to open the door.

Sehun looks at Jongin. “Goodluck” he smiles “I’ll be there, don’t worry” he pats Sehun’s back. Sehun nodded. He trusted those words. As the door opens, Sehun finally calms down and walks out with Taemin.

Everyone was in awe. The two handsome man walks out from the limo. “Stay calm. I’ll be beside you” Taemin whispers as he escorted the other into the club. Sehun nodded. Jongin will always be with him, he thought.

 

Luhan was in the dressing room, waiting for his name to be called. He stared at himself in the mirror. Fake blonde wigs, mini dress, thick make-up and high heels, would anyone believed that he is the captain of a football club? He sighed.

“Yah, I heard there are two handsome guys coming to the club today” said the girl with the red coloured wigs. Luhan just smiles. He doesn’t care. Why should he. This is hell not heaven for him.

“Who do you think he will pick?” she asked. Luhan shrugs. But he wished that the guys wouldn’t pick him. Young guys are rude and hard to be pleased. If they weren’t pleased, he would be beaten by the boss. He sighed. He should’ve stayed home doing his homework.

“Luhan!” the boss called. Everyone gazed at him. “Yes?” he answered as he walks to the boss. “Yah, what connections do you have with the JK Group?” asked the fat guy. Luhan blinks “What group?” he was dazed.

The boss rolled his eyes “Don’t give me that innocent look. Tell me” he forced while gripping on his arm tight. Luhan was in pain, it was too tight that his blood can’t circulate to his hands. “I swear to God, I really don’t understand what you were talking about” he tried to pull his arm.

“Yah, stop lying” the boss was about to beat him again. Luhan closed his eyes. It’s a normal thing for him, to be beaten. As he was ready for the fist, a familiar voice hits his eardrum. “What the are you doing?” – He opened his eyes.

Sehun was staring at his fat boss. “Oh Sehun?” he tilted his head.

 

Taemin walks to Luhan. “Get up” he told as he hold Luhan’s shoulder to get up. Luhan was still staring at Sehun. Just like how the boss holds him just now. Sehun was gripping the fat guy tight. “Yah, I already paid for this item” he stared deathly at the boss.

“Item?” Luhan repeated. “Shh” the man beside him gestures him to stay silent. “I can sue you for ruining my item” he gripped the guy tighter. Taemin walks to the guy “… and for the information. JK Group has pulled back our share for this club” he told.

“What the ? We have a contract!” he stared at Taemin. The boy smirk “You mean, we had… a contract” he stared. “Our CEO will be waiting for the letter from the court” he bowed. Sehun let go of his grip.

“But…” the man was speechless. His fell to the ground. The shares given by JK Group were the biggest, if they pulled it back. It might affect the other investors to pull back too. Sehun chuckles and squat down “Yah, do you want me to help you?” he told.

The boss looks at the blonde male. “I’m closed to the CEO though” he grinned. “Really?” his face light up. Sehun nodded “But, on one condition” he smirks. “Just tell me, I can do anything” he begged. Sehun and Taemin looks at each other before nodding.

“Begged for forgiveness from this person” Sehun pointed at Luhan. Taemin slowly pushed Luhan who stand near the boss. Luhan looks at Sehun “M-Me?” he pointed at himself. The boss looks at Sehun “Why should I?” he asked “He was my slave!” he exclaimed.

Luhan was taken aback. Taemin holds him tight. Sehun scoffed “But, he was my slave now” he told “Now, apologies to him for making treating like a e and harassed him out of his will!” Sehun shouted. His blood boils to his limit.

 

Everyone was watching. Sehun was standing, staring at the fat guy kneeling down. Luhan was looking away, trying to hold his tears while Taemin trying to give him some more strength. “I’m sorry” the boss mutters. “I can’t hear you” said Sehun sternly.

“I said I’m sorry” he volume it up. Sehun looks at Luhan, gesturing his eyes to look at the guy. “Sorry for what?” asked Sehun. Luhan looks at the man. “I’m sorry for treating you like a slave, beating you out of your will and give you ual harassment” said the man.

“He has a name” Sehun added more. “I’m sorry, Luhan” he looked down. Luhan burst to tears. Sehun looks at Luhan. Then, looks at Taemin “Let’s go” he told.  Taemin nodded and he escorted Luhan away following Sehun through the crowd.

“Don’t cry anymore, it’s already over” told Sehun as he hold Luhan’s hand. He gripped it hard, sending the boy some strength. Taemin just smile. Jongin was right. Sehun was not like himself around this guy. “You’re lucky” Taemin whispers.

 

Since that day, Luhan barely saw Sehun around the school. He did saw that boy at the cafeteria once but he was busy studying. It was mid-term exam week after all. But, he wished to meet that boy to thank him.

“Bring him home” said Sehun. The boy beside him looks at Sehun. “Where are you going?” he asked. Sehun shrugged “I’m not sure yet…” he told “But, I need to let out these frustrations” he added as he clenches his fist.

The boy nodded “Alright then” he looks at Luhan “Let’s go” he tried to pull Luhan away. But, he holds Sehun’s hand. Sehun was flustered while Taemin smiled. “You need to hold the frustration for a while. Someone needs you” said the man.

“Argh” he rummages his hair. “Stupid, stupid, stupid” he mumbles while poking the empty paper with his pen. Minseok turns his head “What’s wrong?” he blinks. He just noticed that he was with Minseok, studying for the next paper.

“Uh? Nothing” he shakes his head as he starts pretending to read the book. Minseok chuckles “Your book is upside down” he told. Luhan quickly turns it “I was just testing you” he grins. “Are you okay?” Minseok asked again.

Luhan nodded “I’m okay” he looks at the other. Minseok knows what’s bothering his friend but he pretend not to. It wasn’t his first time seeing Luhan dazing off while writing Oh Sehun’s name on the paper.

Minseok nodded “Alright then” he turns back to study for the history exam. Luhan gets up “I need to go to the toilet for a while” he told as he walks away. Minseok chuckles, Luhan did told him about the night where Sehun saved him.

He concluded that Luhan has fall for Oh Sehun but been denying it.

 

Meanwhile, Sehun was studying with Jongin and Kyungsoo at the library. “I’m going to the toilet for a while” said Sehun as he gets up. Jongin nodded “Be quick. We will jump to the next chapter” he told. Sehun nods and walks away.

Kyungsoo watch Sehun fades away before looking at Jongin. “Yah” he stared. Jongin looks at Kyungsoo “What?” he asked. Kyungsoo blinks “Is it me or Sehun has been acting weird lately?” he asked.

Jongin chuckles, despite his several dazing off and staring at Luhan from a far “Nah, I think it’s you” he smiles. Kyungsoo hissed “Really?” he shrugged “Okay then” he continues writing his notes.  

 

Sehun tries to get himself back together. Everyone’s faces looks like Luhan right now. And even the names in the History books have Luhan named on it. He is going crazy, he thought while walking fast to the toilet. He needs to wash his face and mind.

Sehun accompanied Luhan that night. They went to the 24 hours shop and Taemin went home after that. It was in the moment of silence, Luhan opens up his mouth. “How did you know about this?” he asked, still looking down.

The other sips his chocolate drink. “I overheard it when you tell it to Minseok” he answered. Luhan nodded. “How did you manage to know the details?” Luhan asked more. “Well, I have my sources” Sehun sips the drink again.

“Ah, I’m hungry” he gets up “I want to buy some instant noodles, you want?” he asked. Luhan shakes his head. “Alright then” he shrugged and he was about to walk away when Luhan asked again.  “Why you decided to help?” Luhan lifts his head. He stares at Sehun.

Sehun sighed “I never knew the answer” he walks away. Jongin asked him once, Taemin asked him once and he asked himself once. But, he never gets the answer.

 

Sehun comes back to the table with beer in his hands. “How did you manage to buy that?” asked Luhan. They were underage. Sehun smirks “Look at me right now” he told. Luhan looks at the boy. The way he dress makes him looks like a hot 21 year old model. He blushed.

“Drink this. It will make your sadness go away” he opens the can for Luhan. The boy was hesitating for a while. “No worries. Jongin’s driver will come later on” he told. “Jongin?” he repeated. Sehun nodded.

“It was with Jongin’s help, you were saved today” told Sehun. Luhan concluded that Jongin was the CEO they both talking about earlier. “But, wasn’t he too young to be a CEO?” he blinks.

Sehun smirks “That’s why people should learned about his life before making a conclusion out of his actions” said the boy. He gulps down the beer and followed by Luhan.

 

The sun shines on his face. Sehun opens his eyes slowly. He felt dizzy as he gets up and looks around before noticing that it was not his room. “Wait! Where am I? This is not my bed!” the cold air hits his skin, he shivers a little.  

“Wait! Why am I ?” he saw his clothes at the floor. And there was a woman’s dress near it. “Wtf!” he cursed. “Yah, shut up! I’m sleeping” there was familiar voice mumbling in his sleep. Sehun turns and saw Luhan was on the bed. “YAH!” he screamed.

Luhan quickly gets up from his sleep, rubbing his eyes and yawns a little. “Yah, who is making noise” he looks at the man. “AHHH!” he screamed together with Sehun.

“Yah” Sehun get off the bed. “What me, I mean you. Ah, yah!” he starts to mumbling incoherent words. “What the are you saying, OH SEHUN?!” Luhan screamed at the other. “I was wondering the same thing!” he was mumbling thing.

He couldn’t remember a thing about that night. Did he make out with Luhan? It was a hazy memory. As he walked, his feet stopped walking. His eyes met with Luhan.