;005

MYSTERIOUS SINNER

chapter five


As he promised to Jongin, Sehun waited at the school gate wondering where that guy would be. He looks at his watch and keeps on waiting. “Aish, where is he?” he mumbled while keep walking back and forth at the gate.

 “Sehun?” – He heard a familiar voice calling his name. As he turns, he sees Kyungsoo was walking towards him. Sehun quickly smiles “Oh, Kyungsoo” he watches Kyungsoo standing in front of him. The other was looking a little bit confused.

“Didn’t you said earlier that you need to go back early?” asked Kyungsoo. Sehun almost hit himself on the wall. “Yeah, I did say that” he grins “But… it was cancelled” he gave an excuse. “Oh” Kyungsoo nodded.

 

Sehun looks around “Where is Jongin?” he asked. Kyungsoo smiles “Ah, he went to get his car so he asked me to wait at the bus stop” told the little boy. He cursed himself. Jongin probably waited to meet him there.

“I see” said Sehun. Kyungsoo tilted his head. “Sehun-ah, you look suspicious” said the other while staring at Sehun nervous actions. “Me? Suspicious?” he scoffed “No, I’m just trying not to pee. Right now” he lied.

Kyungsoo chuckles “You are such an idiot. Go to the toilet!” said the guy. Sehun grins “I think I should” he slowly walks away. But as he walks to the toilet, Jongin’s car stopped beside him. “Yah, what are you doing there” asked Jongin as the window slid down.

Sehun grins like an idiot. Jongin rolled his eyes “Get in. Let’s send Kyungsoo home first then we talk” said the guy. As instructed, Sehun gets into the white mini cooper and Jongin drifts to the bus stop.

 

Kyungsoo smiles as Jongin car stopped at the bus stop. As he opens the car, Sehun was already inside. “Have you peed?” the smaller guy giggles while getting into the car. He sat at the passenger sit while Sehun sat at the back.

Even though, he was planning on another mission right now. But, his mission on being a cupid for Jongin and Kyungsoo will never be forgotten. “I peed and this guy pulls me into his car” told Sehun.

Jongin just snorted “He looks like a homeless man walking just now. I’m being kind-hearted and pick him up” he jokes. Kyungsoo laughs and Sehun pouted. “What about your car?” he asked.

 

His car, the words that make Jongin burst out laughing. For French, Jongin and Sehun shared the same class while Kyungsoo took Japanese so he was in other classes. It was when Sehun got ‘the call’.

[FLASHBACK]

There were on their way to their class when Sehun’s phone rings. He took it out from his pocket. Jongin tries to steal a glance to the sender while Sehun answer it. “Hello?” he answered, politely. It was an unknown number.

“Is this Mr. Oh Sehun?” – Sehun looks at Jongin, feeling a little bit confused. “Yes I am. Who is this?” he asked. “I’m Aeri from AR Mechanics. I’ve checked your car and there is nothing wrong with it” said the girl named Aeri.

“What car?” Sehun blinks. “The car you called for towed just now” she explained. “OH !” he cursed. Sehun runs as fast as lightning to the parking lot. Jongin followed from behind. “Oh, my…” he paused.

Sehun puts the phone back on his ears. “I will go get the car. Can you text me the address?” he tries to be polite “Okay, see you” he ended the call.

Kyungsoo bursts out laughing. “Are you even serious?” said the guy. Sehun pouted at the back while Jongin giggling. “Yeah, Luhan got his car on towed because of his rudeness” said Jongin. “Yah, stop adding salt to my wound” Sehun whines.

 

The next day, Luhan came to school late as usual. His friend, Minseok, saw him from a far. “Yah!” he waved. Luhan saw Minseok and slowly walks to the latter while Minseok observed his friend, that guy was obviously tired. He sighed.

“Morning” Luhan greets, his voice sounded lazy. Minseok shakes his head. “At this state, I think you might faint” told the guy. Luhan chuckles “Yah, I’m stronger than you think” he grins. Minseok snorted “Everyone has their limits” said the boy with concern.

Luhan just smile “I need to go to the office for a while. See you later” he pats Minseok’s shoulder and walks away. From the back, he could see that Luhan was weak. He sighed and shakes his head before walking to class.

 

Meanwhile, Sehun arrived and met with Kyungsoo at the gate. “Morning” he grins. Kyungsoo smiles “Morning” he greets back. Sehun chuckles “Let’s go” he starts walking followed by Kyungsoo. They are heading to the parking lot to greet Jongin.

Like usual, Jongin was in the car sleeping waiting for Sehun and Kyungsoo to wake him up. “Aish, sleeping again” Kyungsoo nags. Sehun giggles and watch Kyungsoo knocking on the car window. If they ever got married, this might be how Jongin woke up every day.  

After a few minutes, Jongin was awake and get out from the car yawning. Kyungsoo keeps nagging and Sehun just watched. “Shall we go to class?” said Kyungsoo, looking at the two boys. Sehun and Jongin looks at each other before grinning.

“Kyungsoo-ah, you go to class first. I had things to settle at the school office” said Jongin. Kyungsoo looks at the latter with wide-eyes. “Eh? Did you get into trouble again?” he lifted an eyebrow. Jongin scoffed “I never get in trouble” he pointed at Sehun “I’m not this guy” he glances.

Sehun scoffed “Why me?” he blinks. Jongin rolled his eyes “Anyways, I need to meet to explain to the counsellor about my absence before” he told. “Ah” he nodded, he just remembered about Jongin trip to Japan.

“See you later then” he smiles and looks at Sehun “Let’s go blondie” he pulled Sehun. But, Sehun pull his arm “I need to meet my dad. He forgot to give me my pocket money” he grins.

Kyungsoo squinted. “You guys smells fish” he crossed his arms. Sehun chuckles “Are you jealous that I’m going to the office with Jongin?” he teased. Kyungsoo blushed “Ugh, whatever” he rolled his eyes and walks away.

“I’ll bring Jongin back to you, no worries” he shouted. Kyungsoo covered his ears and keeps walking. Jongin chuckles “Cute” said the boy before looking at Sehun “Why are you using me by the way?” he asked. Sehun sighed. A pair of oblivious idiots, he thought.

“Let’s just go” he pulled Jongin and walks away.

 

Minseok heads to his locker to get the book for his first and second class today while his head was worrying about his friend. As he gets near to his locker, he saw two guys were leaning on his locker and when he draws near, the boys moved and stared at him.

“Kim Minseok…” the lighter skinned boy calls his name. Minseok was flustered “E-Er…Me?” he points at himself. He observed the face of the two boys and he thinks he recognized the darker skinned boy.

It was Kim Jongin, the school mysterious guy. It was a lie if Minseok never heard of him and the guy beside him must be the delinquent Oh Sehun. “You guys are…” he paused.

Jongin nods “Yes, we are…” he smirked. Sehun tilted his head “I guess you heard the rumours” he smirks. Minseok nodded “B-But, I never believed it though” he shivers a little. Sehun suddenly smile as he looks at Jongin “Yah, he didn’t believe it” he grins.

Jongin chuckles “Ah, good then” he smiles. Minseok furrowed his eyebrows. Are they a pair of bipolar people? He wonders.

“As you may know, I’m Sehun and he is Jongin” he pointed and Jongin waves. Minseok nodded “…and I’m Minseok” he felt a little confused right now. If they weren’t here to bully, they must have other intentions. “What do you want from me?” he straightly asked.

Jongin and Sehun looks at each other before grinning scarily.

 

Luhan was already at his seat when Minseok walks in. The deer looks at the friend curiously. Minseok offers a smile “Hello, again” he grins as he sat down beside the other. Luhan blinks “I thought you went straight to class after our first meeting just now” he tilted his head.

“Ah” Minseok nodded “I went to take some fresh air for a while just now” he grins. His heart is still beating fast after his short meeting with the two school famous boys.

Luhan nodded. He stared at Minseok. There is something weird about the boy that he couldn’t interpret. “Minseok-ah” he called. The other who busy with his phone turns to look at Luhan. “Are you mad at me or something?” Luhan stared at Minseok.

The moment for a while before Minseok bursts out laughing. Luhan blinks in confusion and Minseok looks at the other. “Yah, don’t be stupid” said the boy “I don’t have time to be mad at you” he added. He then continued looking at the phone screen.

Luhan pouted “I’m just wondering” he mumbles while taking his books out of his bag. Meanwhile, Minseok was trying to initiate his task given by the two creepy boys. “OH YEA!” he exclaimed and Luhan turns to look at his friend.

He didn’t say anything, just stared at Minseok. “How much did you owed to the loan sharks?” he asked. It was so sudden. Luhan furrowed his eyebrows “Why you asked?” he lifted an eyebrows. Minseok replied with a grin “Just curious” he told.

“Oh” Luhan nodded. The boy was blank. “So, tell me” he poked the dazed Luhan. The boy was not dazed but he as thinking. “I don’t know actually” he told “What I know, I need to work there for a year” he added before sighing.  

Minseok slowly patting Luhan’s back. His friend started to feel down. “Are you okay, working there?” he asked. Luhan shakes his head “Of course not” he sighed again, that reminds him of the people touching him.

“I felt so disgusted with myself. My body wasn’t mine anymore” he clenches a fist. If only he could hit those erted people. Minseok felt sympathy toward his friend. “Yah, that was harassment. You should report this to the police” he told.

Luhan shakes his head again “I can’t. Those bastards got some cops in their hands. They will never be caught” he told. Minseok sighed “If only we could switch lives for a day to understand this” he rubs his friend’s back. Luhan was about to cry, he knew it.

“By the way, which club did you work for?” he asked. Luhan chuckles “Why? Do you want me to serve you as well?” he jokes. Minseok snorted “I’m not that desperate” he rolled his eyes. Luhan giggles. He knew Minseok was crushing one of the juniors, Kim Jongdae.

“Anyways, it was GLX club. You can stop by if you want” he grinned. Minseok laughs “Alright. But, I refused to be served by you” he jokes. Luhan scoffed “Yah, I’m not that desperate too” he giggles.  

‘GLX CLUB huh?’ Minseok thought. He needs to trust that Kim Jongin kid and his friend. This was his last resort in helping his friend.

“We are here to help your friend, Luhan” told the Oh Sehun kid. His friend beside him just nodded. “W-What?” Minseok can’t read the situation. “Your friend, Luhan. I overheard your conversation with him in the toilet before” told the Oh Sehun kid again.

“What? How?” he was a bit shocked. Oh Sehun sighed “Well, you should at least checked the compartments before talking about private things!” he told. Minseok nodded. The kid was wise.

“Blabla, skipped that. But, we sincerely wants to help” said Sehun. Jongin nodded “Trust us” he finally said something.

It won’t hurt to try. He thought “Fine, if this is true. What do you want me to do?” he looked at them both. Jongin smirk “I like that question. Okay, here’s the plan. I need you to get some information about the place Luhan work” he smiles “That’s all” he added.

Sehun nodded “And Jongin and I will do the others” he grinned. Minseok nodded “Okay, meet me during lunch time. I will tell you guys about it” he told. The two nodded before disappears. “Are they a ninja?” he blinks.  

Sehun and Jongin are resting on the rooftop. “Hun-ah” Jongin looks at his friend. He decided to skip class today. Sehun turns and stared at his friend. “Why you want to help this Luhan guy so badly?” he asked. It was not like the Sehun he knows.

Sehun has been thinking about it too. “I don’t know” he shrugged “My instincts asked me to” he grinned. Jongin snorted “Have your instincts told you that you actually like this guy?” he teased. Sehun laughs “Don’t be stupid” he gets up.

“Let’s go meet that Minseok guy then meet Kyungsoo at the cafeteria” told Sehun as the bell rings. Jongin chuckles and gets up “Aish, Kyungsoo would nag at us” he laughs. Sehun rolled his eyes “You mean, me” he told. Jongin just laughs as the two walks down the stairs.