I've missed you.

A Heart's Own Mind.

"Ms. Jung, what a surprise. I have to admit that I didn't expect something like that."

"To be honest, me neither.", I said.

"What am I going to do with you?"

"It's your decision to make.", I said and smiled at the staff manager.

He smiled. "So, I guess you want to resign?"

"Yes."

He sighed. "Ah, what a pity. You were a great stylist, Ms. Jung. Are you sure that you chose the right path?"

"There will always be a part of me that doubts my decision but yes, I'm sure that I chose the right path."

"Being an idol is not as glamorous as you may think."

"Yes, I'm well aware of that fact. I've worked with idols after all."

"Well, seems like you're determined. That's good. Keep your spirit and you'll succeed. Ms. Jung, welcome to Cube Entertainment, this time not as a stylist but as a trainee."

"Thank you, I'll do my best."

"Good. Tomorrow you'll meet with the other trainees and you'll get your class schedule."

'Yes, I understand.", I said and bowed. Then I left the room.

Wow. I still couldn't realize it.

I was a trainee right now. Tomorrow I would meet the other trainees and I would get my class schedule. I would get singing and dancing lessons. Just like I did before but this time, Seungho and Yoseob wouldn't be my teachers.

I sighed.

To be honest, I kinda missed having them as my teachers. Even though they were strict, I still felt comfortable while being around them. The ringing of my phone pulled me out of my thoughts.

A text message?

 

FROM: Wooyoung Oppa

I'm sorry for canceling the lunch the last time >.<

Let me make it up to you!

Today, dinner at the JYPE Office around 10pm?

Take Yuri-ssi with you :)

 

Okay, that was unexpected.

 

TO: Wooyoung Oppa

Sure! But why the JYPE Office?

 

FROM: Wooyoung Oppa

I don't want you to be disturbed by netizens.

 

Can I be blamed for the fact that my heart started fluttering after reading this text message?

Ha Ni, Ha Ni, what is wrong with you?

I sighed and called my best friend. "Yuri-ah, where are you? I have a little present for you.", I asked through the phone.

"I'm on my way to your house. Omo, really? Hey, I have some news for you, too!"

"Then hurry because my present has an expiration date."

"What? How much time do I have left?"

"Hm, it's 9pm right now. Let's say it depends on how much time you need to get ready."

"Get ready for what exactly?"

"It's a surprise. Now hurry!"

"Okay, okay! I'll be there in five minutes!", she said and hung up.

Ah, that was going to be interesting.

 

"Ha Ni, where are we going to right now?"

I smiled. "Like I said earlier, it's a surprise. Don't worry, we will be there very soon.", I assured her.

After 30 minutes, we finally arrived at the JYPE Office. There were still many lights on.

"Wait, isn't this the JYPE Building? What are we doing here?", Yuri asked.

"Come on, let's get inside and then I'll show you the surprise."

"Uhm, okay."

We went into the building. There, we met many of my ex-co-workers and they were all surprised to see me again.

"Oh, Ha Ni! What a nice surprise! What are you doing here? Visiting someone?", a JYP stylist asked me and winked.

I chuckled. "Uhm, maybe?"

"Well then, don't let me hinder you. Go ahead. Have fun!", she said and left.

"Who was that?", Yuri asked me.

"An Eonni I've worked with during my time at JYPE.", I answered.

"You're late.", someone suddenly said.

I smiled and turned to the side to see Kyung Mi leaning against the wall near the elevators. "Kyung Mi-ah, annyeong!"

She just sighed. "Come on, let's go. Everyone has been waiting for you two."

"Sorry, we missed the first bus."

"Whatever. I'm hungry, so let's hurry."

I chuckled. "Yes, we shouldn't keep a hungry Kyung Mi waiting. That would be disastrous!"

"Ah, you know me well.", Kyung Mi said and chuckled.

I noticed that Yuri didn't say anything ever since Kyung Mi arrived. I knew that it was kind of difficult between them, even though I didn't really know why. I just wished that they would at least try to get along with each other.

"Follow me, I'll show you the way.", Kyung Mi said and started walking faster. She then stopped in front of a door.

"Isn't this one of the practice rooms?", I asked her.

"Exactly."

"Uhm, okay, I never had dinner in a practice room before.", I said and chuckled.

"Ha Ni, what are you talking about?", Yuri asked me.

"Open the door and you'll know what we're talking about.", I answered.

Yuri hesitated because Kyung Mi was standing in front of the door. I glanced at Kyung Mi and she just smirked and stepped aside. Yuri moved towards the door and gripped the door knob. Then she opened the door slowly.

"By the time the door's open, I will have white hair and wrinkles.", Kyung Mi muttered.

I rolled my eyes.

Yuri finally peered around the door to looked into the room. Then she closed the door and turned to me, looking totally pale. "Ha Ni..did I....did I just see...2PM in this room..?", she stuttered.

I chuckled. "Hm, I don't know, Yuri. You shut the door before I could take a look."

"I'm dreaming right now, am I not? Ha Ni, pinch me, quickly!!"

"What?"

"Pinch me!.....OW! Ha Ni, what the heck?"

"Hey, don't glare at me! You told me to pinch you!"

"Weirdos.", Kyung Mi muttered.

"Why don't you stop making such a ruckus in front of the door and just come in?"

I turned around to see Wooyoung leaning against the door, smirking at us.

"Kyung Mi! Why didn't you tell me that he came out?", I asked her.

"I intended to but you both were too busy being weirdos."

"Woo...woo..wooyoung Oppa...", Yuri stuttered and stared at him.

He smiled at her. "The one and only." He then grabbed our hands and pulled us towards the door. "Now come in, everyone has been waiting."

Kyung Mi opened the door and followed us into the room. On the floor, there were many food boxes. And the 2PM members were sitting around these boxes, staring at them happily.

"Guys, look what I've found in front of the door!", Wooyoung said.

Everyone looked up from the food boxes.

"Ha Ni! Long time no see!! Come on, join us!", Chansung said.

We sat down. Yuri sat next to me, Nichkhun on her right side. Wooyoung sat next to me and Kyung Mi sat beside Taecyeon.

"How have you been, Ha Ni?", Nichkhun asked after we finished preparing the food.

"I've been fine, thank you for asking."

"You're working with Cube right now?", Junho asked.

I hesitated. Should I tell them about my new working status? I decided to wait. "Yes, I'm 4minute's stylist right now."

"Ha Ni-ah, I miss you as our stylist.", Taecyeon said.

"I miss you guys, too."

"Ha Ni, what I've been curious about...the you-know-what...is it okay to say it right now?", Wooyoung asked.

I smiled. "We should eat before the food will turn cold."

The members agreed and began eating. Wooyoung shot me a confused look but I just gave him another smile before turning my attention on the food. While eating, the 2PM Members asked me about everything I did after being transferred to Cube. I told them about my travels, the people I met and my time with 4minute.

"So, I bet you also met BEAST?", Chansung asked and chuckled.

"Yes, I often met them at the office."

"Some of them were trainees at JYPE.", Junho said.

"Oh really? So you guys are close?"

"Yes, we're pretty close.", Junho answered.

Suddenly a phone ringed.

"Uh, sorry guys, gotta go out for a moment.", Taecyeon said and left the room.

The guys started laughing.

I gave them a confused look. "What's so funny?"

"I bet our sister-in-law was calling.", Junsu said and continued laughing.

"Sister-in-law? Do you guys mean Thu Ha?"

They stopped laughing. "You know her?", Junho asked.

"Uhm, yes. I met her several weeks ago. She's cute."

"We only met her once. Taecyeon Hyung never wants us to meet her.", Chansung said and pouted.

"Because he knows that you will and flirt with her.", Wooyoung said.

The members erupted into laughter.

"Hey! That's not true! Did I tease you and flirt with Ha Ni? No I -" Junsu nudged him and he fell silent.

Everyone was looking at me and Wooyoung.

Awkward silence.

"Excuse me, guys.", Wooyoung said and stood up.

"Hyung, I"m sor-"

Junsu nudged Chansung again. Without looking back, Wooyoung left the room.

"Uh oh, I smell unfinished lover business.", Kyung Mi said.

I sighed. "Sorry, guys. Be right back.", I said and stood up.

"Ha Ni, shall we -"

"No, that's our business. But thank you." I quickly hurried out of the room and bumped into Taecyeon.

"Hey, what's going on here? I just saw Wooyoung passing me.", he said.

"It's...complicated."

"Ah, I see. Well then, I hope you guys can work it out."

"You know, I kinda thought that we already worked it out."

He patted my head. "Time may heal our wounds but we never know how much time it'll take."

I sighed. "Yes, I understand it now. Do you know where Wooyoung Oppa went?"

"He was heading to one of the empty practice rooms, but I don't know which one."

"Okay, thank you.", I said and rushed off.

After looking into several practice rooms, I finally found him in the last room. The music player was and he was dancing. He didn't seem to notice me. I just stood there, watching him. He looked so passionate while dancing. His whole focus was on the music. I got impatient after a while, that's why I went into the room and turned off the music player.

"Oh, Ha Ni? What's the matter?", he asked.

"I think we need to talk, Oppa."

"About what exactly?"

I arched an eye brow. "Wooyoung Oppa."

He sighed. Then he sat down and leaned his head against the mirror. "There's nothing we need to talk about. The only thing I need is time, Ha Ni."

I sat down next to him. "I'm sorry."

He turned to me and shot me an angry glare. "I don't need your pity, Ha Ni. I don't get over things so easily like some certain people."

That was like a stab to my heart. And it made me angry. "Just because I smile, doesn't mean that my smile is sincere. I just don't like to show my sadness to others. So don't you dare judge me for keeping my feelings to myself!"

"And what about your oh-so-precious 'Seungho Oppa'?"

"What's with him?"

"I'm not stupid. I can see that there's something going on between you two."

I stood up. "Okay, that's enough. I won't sit here and listen to your false accusations! Don't worry, I won't disturb you again!" Pissed off, I rushed to the door.

"Ha Ni." The sadness in his voice stopped me. I slowly turned around. Wooyoung was still sitting on the floor but his face was buried into his hands. "I'm sorry.", he said quietly.

I sighed and sat down next to him again. "And I'm sorry for getting angry at you.", I said and put my hand on his arm.

"Why are we like this right now? Why is there so much anger between us?"

"I don't know."

Then we remained silent.

"I've missed you, Ha Ni.", he said after a while.

A tear trailed down my cheek. "I've missed you, too.", I said.

Before I could react, he suddenly hugged me. I never realized how much I missed the warmth of his embrace and his familiar scent.

"Why can't you forgive me?"

I was taken aback by his question. "I...I..I still need time."

He let go. "How long it may take, I want you to know that my feelings didn't change and that they'll never change."

"Oppa, don't..."

He interrupted me. "My heart has already made its decision, Ha Ni." He seemed to notice my uneasiness because he suddenly changed the topic. "So, tell me...how were the auditions?"

"Uhm, they were...okay."

He smiled ruefully. "Hey, am I supposed to pull every single word out of your mouth?"

I chuckled. "Okay, okay. So, about the auditions...I need to tell you that I....well, passed."

"You did what?"

"Hey, why do you sound so surprised?"

He chuckled. "I'm sorry. Well then, congratulations! You're now a trainee and I'm your Sunbaenim."

"Do I have to call you Wooyoung Sunbaenim from now on?"

"Of course! Just because I know you, I can't make an exception.", he said and smirked.

I smacked him lightly. "Babo. I still prefer to call you Wooyoung Ahjussi though."

"What? Okay, that's too much, I -"

"Uhm, I'm sorry to disturb you guys, but it's getting late.", someone suddenly said. We both turned around. Taecyeon was leaning against the door, smirking at us.

Embarrassed, I quickly stood up. "Uhm, yeah. We should probably get ready to go."

Wooyoung still sat on the floor, chuckling.

"Wooyoung, don't you want to accompany us back to the other room?", Taecyeon asked.

"Just go ahead. I'll switch off everything in this room and then I'll follow you guys."

Taecyeon shrugged and motioned me to follow him. When we were in the hall, he asked: "So, did you guys work it out?"

"Hm, seems like it."

"Ah, I see. I'm glad to see you both smiling again."

I nudged him. "Wow, why so sentimental all of a sudden? Don't tell me it's Thu Ha's influence on you?"

He paused. "Wait, how do you know her name?"

"I have my sources."

He arched an eye brow at me.

I laughed. "Okay, okay. We literally bumped into each other several days ago and that was how we met. She's cute, I like her."

"So, you like her, huh? And what did you guys talk about?"

"Uhm, girls stuff."

He sighed. "Ha Ni."

"Hey, why do I have to tell you everything? If you want to know it, then asked Thu Ha yourself.", I said and chuckled.

"No, I can't asked her, that would be weird."

"Whatever, I won't tell you anything."

"Ha Ni, you are mean."

"I know."

He sighed again and opened the door for me. "Mean ladies first."

"Well, thank you.", I said and grinned.

"Hey, where were you?", Yuri asked when she saw me.

"Nothing important. I'll tell you later. We need to go now, it's late, Yuri."

She pouted. "Already?"

"Yes, the boys need to rest. Come on, gather your stuff."

Reluctantly, Yuri stood up. "Yes, Mommy."

The guys just laughed.

After gathering our stuff, we said goodbye.

"Thank you for inviting us.", I said.

"No need to thank us, it was a pleasure.", Chansung said.

"You have to visit us again, okay?", Junho asked

I smiled. "Sure."

"Goodbye! I had a good time with you guys!", Yuri said.

Nichkhun smiled. "Likewise, Yuri-ssi. Please visit us again, okay?"

Yuri blushed. "Uhm..of..of..of course.."

Kyung Mi rolled her eyes. "Okay, time to go. I'll drive you guys home."

"It's okay, Kyung Mi. You don't need to take a detour because of us.", I said.

"Ha Ni, it wasn't a suggestion. Now hurry."

"Uhm...okay." I turned around and waved at the guys. Then I grabbed Yuri's hand and followed Kyung Mi.

"Didn't you forget anything?"

I turned around and saw Wooyoung leaning against the wall, smirking at us.

I smiled. "I'm sorry." Then I bowed and said: "Annyeonghigyeseyo, Sunbaenim."

Wooyoung laughed. "Annyeonghigaseyo, Ha Ni Hobae."

I grinned and turned around. Kyung Mi and Yuri shot me a confused look. "What?", I asked them.

Kyung Mi just shook her head and muttered: "Weirdos."

 

When we arrived at home, I immediately jumped into my bed.

"Yuri-ah, I'm so tired."

"Then you should go to sleep. Tomorrow's an important day, right?"

"Yes, you don't know how excited I am."

She laughed. "I can imagine it. Now change your clothes and get ready to go to bed."

"Yes, Mommy.", I said and laughed.

 

Tomorrow was going to be my first day as a trainee.

May the adventure begin.

 

**************************************************************************************************

A/N:

Hi-yeom!

Lovely readers, I'm sorry for not updating for a while >.<

But I hope you'll take this long Chapter as a compensation for my absence xD

And could you do me a favor?

Please check out my second Fanfic, it was a Christmas Present for a frind of mine.

It's called "Our Heart has long known, what our mind's still denying."

Please support my second Fanfic as much as you support this story :)

Thank you