The Calm before the Storm.

A Heart's Own Mind.

"She doesn't deserve him! He's mine!"

"She's so ugly! Why did he choose her?"

"She's just dating him because of fame. I hate her!"

"I really hope they'll break up soon."

"I'm so sad...I really wish she would disappear! Wooyoung Oppa, waaee???"

 

I sighed.

Maybe it wasn't such a good idea after all. Reading all this comments was like torturing myself. No one was supporting Wooyoung and me. Well, what did I expect? I really hoped that I wouldn't become a burden to him with this. I wanted him to concentrate on going after his dream.

...you are my strength, Ha Ni-ah.

I smiled. To be honest, I really intended to resign after our return from Japan. The thought of being a burden to him was tormenting me. But after today...I just couldn't anymore. He took this doubt from me with his sweet words, ensuring that everything would be okay. I knew that it would be difficult but his words gave me strength to carry on.

Jang Wooyoung, you are my strength, too.

So, right now I had to face the staff manager. I hoped that everything would be okay. I hoped that I could continue working with them. I hoped that I wouldn't be separated from him. I hoped...that it would just work out. If not, then...it would still work out somehow. Just like Wooyoung said, we would find a way to cope with it.

I was prepared for everything.

 

After standing in front of the mirror for a long time, I was still a bit nervous. Looking at my reflection and giving myself encouraging words wasn't really working. A moment later my phone ringed, indicating that I got a text message.

 

FROM: Yuri 

Ha Ni-ah, don't worry! U will get this job :D

So stop standing in front of the mirror & talking

to yourself (I know ur doin it right now keke)!

Take a breath and get going!

Aja aja, hwaiting ~

PS: Hmmm, u & Wooyoung Oppa r just way too cute >.<

So, u 2 r seriously dating right now??

Tell me everything after the meeting! Don't forget! >:)

 

I laughed.  Yuri-ah, thank you.

After texting back, I got going. I still had time left, that's why I decided to visit the 2PM guys at their practice. They were still practicing at this time, preparing for their comeback. Maybe I could get a glimpse of their new songs. It would be really cool to be able to choose the outfits for their new concept.

I entered the building and headed straight to the practice room. Loud music was coming from this room. I peeked through the half-opened door. The guys were dancing to a song which contained lyrics such as 'Put your hands up' and 'Get your drinks up'.

Hm, sounded like a club song. But wasn't someone missing? I only saw five guys. Like on cue, Wooyoung's part started and I watched in awe as he sang and danced. Finally the song stopped and the guys sat down, totally exhausted.

Should I come in now?

"Oh, I see, we have a peeper here. Or a stalker? What would you consider yourself?", a voice said behind me.

I startled and turned around abruptly.  "Taecyeon-ssi!"

"The one and only." He chuckled. "Why won't you come in? We won't bite, you know. Or do you want to continue...peeping at us?"

"I wasn't -"

"I may correct, she wasn't peeping at us, she was just peeping at me.", someone said before I could finish my sentence. Arms were wrapped around my waist. "Good evening, Ha Ni.", Wooyoung whispered into my ear.

I blushed.

"Would you please cut this act, at least in front of us? Not everyone can take this lovey-dovey atmosphere from you two.", Taecyeon complained. I looked up and saw him smirking. Great, I blushed even more.

AWKWARD.

"Wooyoungie-ah, stop being so selfish! We want to talk to Ha Ni-ssi, too!", Nichkhun called from behind us.

Wooyoung chuckled. "Yes, Hyung, just a minute."

Taecyeon grinned and passed us to join the other members.

"You okay?", Wooyoung whispered into my ear.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Just a bit nervous."

"Don't worry, everything will be alright. No matter what, I'll stay with you, I promise."

I slowly turned around. "Thank you...for everything.", I said and kissed him lightly.

"Oh jeez, enough already!", the guys shouted. We both laughed and entered the room. The 2PM members were sitting on the floor.

"I want a girlfriend, too. Wooyoung's having Ha Ni-ssi and Khun has Victoria-ssi. I'm feeling so alone.", Taecyeon said as we sat down.

"I'm not really dating Victoria-ssi, you know.", Nichkhun retorted.

"But you're spending time with her, doing couple stuff."

Nichkhun sighed. "You know that most of it is scripted, and doing all these things on broadcast is always so awkward and weird...and not really couple-like."

"But you do want to date Victoria-ssi in reality, don't you?", Junho asked.

Nichkhun hesitated. "Well...I would be lying if I say that I'm not interested. But I think it would be better if we keep our relationship as it is right now."

"Seems like our Wooyoungie is the only one dating right now after all.", Junsu said.

Their attention turned to us. I blushed.

"Are you..okay, Ha Ni-ssi?", Nichkhun asked after a while.

I was confused. "Yes. Why are you asking?"

"You know...I've read several things on the internet..."

I felt Wooyoung stiffen beside me. I quickly took his hand and squeezed it. "Don't worry, guys, I'm fine. Thank you for your concern.", I said and smiled at them. Then I quickly tried to change the topic. "So, tell me, what song were you performing before? It's for your comeback, right?"

And so the guys  started to tell me about their song and their comeback preparations. Wooyoung didn't say anything during the whole time. When it was time to leave, I said goodbye to them and promised to visit again. Wooyoung accompanied me to the elevators. He still didn't say anything.

"Oppa.", I said. He looked up. "What's the matter?"

He sighed. "Ha Ni-ah, I'm sorry for putting you into such a situation."

"Hey, I said that I'm fine. Stop worrying. Where is the Ahjussi from earlier who told me that everything would be alright?"

He hugged me tightly. "You don't have to pretend to be strong in front of me. If you are sad or hurt, please tell me and don't cope with it on your own. We're in this together. Okay?"

I leaned my cheek against his chest and took comfort in his warmth. "Yes, I promise."

He gave me a quick kiss before releasing me. "Text me when the meeting's over."

"I will."

 

****************************************************************

 

A/N:

Annyeong ~

Sorry for taking such a long time to update >.<

But I was kinda busy lately (I know it's a lame excuse xD) but I promise to update more often from now on! :>

Thank you for all your lovely comments! I'm really grateful for your support

You guys are DAEBAK keke

 

Soo, what will be the result of Ha Ni's conversation with the staff manager?

Read the next Chapter to find out :)