GOT7 + 1

Runaway

blue means english ;) enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mina has just finished brushing her hair as she heard a light knock on the door. She quickly walked to the door and opened it so see Mark standing in front of her.

"Are you ready?" He asked her with a smile.

"Just a second." She said as she quickly rushed back into her room. 

Mina grabbed a little piece of paper and wrote down that she was gone with GOT7 and that she didn't know when she would be back. After folding the paper and putting on a table in their room she rushed back to Mark.

"Okay, I'm ready." She smiled as she closed the door after her.

Then they quietly walked downstairs since it was still early in the morning. A few girls who were up early saw them and gave them a questioning look.
Jackson was waiting in front of the dorm and smiled as he saw Mark and Mina coming out of the dorm.

"Sup pretty?" He said and laughed.

Mina rolled her eyes and laughed. They walked out together into a big black van where GOT7 was already waiting for them.

"Good morning, noona." Bambam smiled cutely.

Yugyeom and Youngjae were sleeping. JB was on his phone again and Jr. was listening to music and seemed lost in his own world.

"Good morning." Mina smiled.

"You can sit in the front with our manager." Jackson said as he opened the door for her.

"It's okay though... Doesn't usually the leader sit in the front?" She asked smiling.

"Yeah but today you're our MVP..." Jackson.

"Jackson, stop being so cheesy." Mark rolled his eyes laughing and got in as he sat down next to Jr.

Mina laughed and sat down at the front.

"Hi, I'm Seunghoon, GOT7's manager." GOT7's manager introduced himself.

"Hello, I'm Gu Mina." Mina bowed smiling.

"I think we'll see each other more often from now on, so please drop the formalities between us." Seunghoon said laughing as he started the engine.

"Hyung, she's too young for you. Stop flirting!" Jackson said from behind laughing.

The manager blushed and glared at Jackson from the rearview mirror.
Jr. finally looked up and spotted Mina.

"Oh Mina, I didn't see you coming." He said as he took his earphones off.

"It's okay... You looked lost in your thoughts while listening to music." She said and turned around to look at him.

 He smiled as he looked away.

"Oppa..." She said and Jr. looked at her again.

"Are you okay?" She asked him because of what happened the other day.

"Yeah, sure." He smiled blushing and looked away.

JB hang up on the phone and sighed.

"We have a radio boradcast today." JB said to the others.

"We didn't even debut yet..." Jr. looked at JB confused.

"It's just for a short time. We have to introduce ourselves and our song and then we can leave again." JB said and looked at the maknaes at the back sleeping.

"Ya! Did you hear me?" He said as he hit Yugyeom and Youngjae.

They woke up looking pretty confused.

"What?" Yugyeom asked rubbing his eyes.

"We have a radio broadcast today." JB said.

Youngjae nodded nonchalantly and got back to sleep. JB sighed and shook his head.
After a while they arrived in front of the JYP building. Mina looked out and saw a few girls standing in front of the entrance.

"I...I can't come out with them." Mina said and looked at JB.

"Oh... Damn, I forgot that..." JB said as he looked out as well.

"Here." Jackson took his jacket off.

"You can wear this and put its hood up." He said as he reached it to her.

"Thank you, you're saving my life." Mina laughed and quickly put it on.

It smelled really good. She smiled and put the hood up. Then JB looked at his other members and nodded as he opened the door. Mina and the manager got out as well. The few girls started to scream as they saw GOT7 getting out. The manager quickly pushed Mina and GOT7 into the building and Mina put the hood down while letting a sigh go.

"That was... Crazy." She said as she looked back.

"And you guys didn't even debut yet." She laughed.

Jr. smiled at her and put his arm around her.

"This, my little girl, is the life of an idol." He said while laughing.

"Okay, hurry up." The manager said and everyone walked towards the elevator.

They got in and the manager pressed the button to the sixth floor. Slowly reality started to hit Mina and her fangirl side started to show up.

"Oh my god." She suddenly whispered to herself.

 "What happened?" JB looked at her worried.

"We're in JYP..." She whispered looking up at him.

"Y-Yes..." JB said confused.

"My oppa is here." She looked down again still whispering.

"This side of noona is scary." Yugyeom said as they all looked at her with weird eyes.

The elevator arrived at the sixth floor and they all walked out. Mina tried to control her feelings again and they walked up to a big door and JB knocked on the door.

"Come in!" They heard a man calling - probably JYP.

GOT7, their manager and Mina walked in. JYP smiled at them and told them to sit down. He looked at them and his eyes landed on Mina.

"You must be A." He said laughing.

"A... Ah, A, yes." Mina said smiling and bowed.

"I suppose the boys made you listen to their debut song, didn't they?" JYP smiled while only focusing on her.

"Yes, sir, they did." She said as her cheeks slightly turned red.

"They told me a lot about and how great you can dance." JYP said.

"Ah..." Mina just smiled shyly and played with her fingers nervously.

"I believe them but I need to see for myself." He leaned back and Mina nervously looked up and her eyes met with Mark.

He nodded smiling.

"She can even tumble." He said, his eyes still on Mina.

"Ohhh~ even better than! Let's go!" JYP got up and so did everyone else.

He walked ahead and GOT7 followed them.

"Where are we going?" Mina asked Mark as they were both walking behind everyone else.

"To one of the practice rooms, so you can show your talent." Mark smiled.

Mina got nervous and played with her hands. Mark put his hand on her hands and she looked up at him.

"No need to be so nervous, just think of it as practice... You can also focus on me if you want." He said smiling and took his hands away.

Mina looked at him and smiled widely. He was such a nice guy.

"Here we are." JYP said and they walked inside.

There were two girls in the big room. Mina looked at them and they looked pretty familiar.

"Yoooooooooooo~ Jimin!" Jackson yelled walking inside as he high-fived the girl at the computer.

It was 15&.

"Yo, yo, yo whaddup!" She laughed.

Yerin walked up to JYP and GOT7 and bowed. Mina noticed that she especially talked a lot with Mark.

"Oppa, how have you been? It's been a while." Yerin said as she blushed while talking with Mark.

"Oh pretty okay, how about you?" Mark smiled.

"Me too." Yerin looked at Mina and she slightly tilted her head.

"Oh, that's Mina. A new friend of us." Mark said as he pointed.

Yerin smiled and bowed at her. Jimin also walked up to them and immediately hugged Mina.

"It's good to have another girl here, there are way too many boys." Jimin said laughing.

Mina smiled at her.

"Okay, Mina-ssi, you can start." JYP said as he sat down.

"That's not an audition, right?" Jimin asked Mark.

"Nah, she's our back-up dancer and A for the upcoming MV and our boss wants to see her talent." Mark explained his eyes not leaving Mina.

JB walked up to the computer and looked through the music files. Then he turned around and held a thumbs up and Mina smiled. He pressed play and the room was filled with GOT7's Girls, Girls, Girls. Mina got on her position and started to dance. Soon it was time for actually Mark's tumbling. She walked to the corner and did a slow motion tumbling and then a tumbling in the air. She was about to continue to dance when JYP got up and told JB to stop the music.
Everyone looked confused at him because she was actually pretty good up to now.

"I've seen enough. And Mina-ssi..." He said and looked down.

Then he fixed his sunglasses - which Mina didn't know why he was wearing them inside the building - and looked up.

"I really want to have you as a trainee." JYP said with a big smile on his face.

Mina's heart skipped a beat.

"What do you say?" JYP asked her.

"Oh... I... I don't know..." Mina blushed.

"Boss, give her some time." Jackson said and smiled at Mina.

"Okay then, Mina-ssi, from now on you're always welcome here. Hope to see you as a trainee soon." He said and walked out.

"Damn giiirl, you were amazing!" Jimin clapped.

Mina blushed more and bowed. Mark got up and hugged her.

"You were amazing!" He said and Mina was taken aback by his sudden move.

Mina's eyes landed on Yerin and she looked at them with weird eyes. She looked away as she made eyecontact with Mina. Mark let her go and just then the manager walked in.

"Guys, we gotta go now." He said as he was standing at the door.

GOT7 and Mina said goodbye to 15& and quickly rushed out. Mina put her hood up again and they walked out when suddenly someone shouted at them.

"WHO IS THAT? A NEW MEMBER?" A girls voice was heard from the little crowed.

No one answered her and they quickly got into the van. This time JB sat down at the front and Mina sat down between Jr. and Mark. The manager started the engine and quickly drove away. Mina wanted to take Jackson's jacket off when Mark held her hand.

"Don't... There will be fans at the radio station too." He said and looked at her.

"But I won't come up with you guys." She looked at him with big eyes.

"You can't stay in the van by yourself." Jr. said.

"It's fine..." She smiled.

"It might take longer than two hours till it's our turn... We still don't know when they will call us out... It's better when you come with us." JB said.

"And the fans noticed you in front of the JYP building anyways... It's okay noona." Yugyeom said from behind.

 Mina sighed and gave in. She snuggled into Jackson's jacket and closed her eyes. Without realising she fell asleep. She woke up to a Youngjae shaking her seat from behind.

"Wake up noona, wake up, wake up!" He was yelling into her ear 

"Oh, what a nice way to wake someone up..." Mina whispered as she did some stretching.

"Mina, are you ready?" JB turned around and asked her.

She looked out of the window and saw the fans. Then she turned around and nodded.

"Okay everyone, let's go." JB said and got out first.

Then Jr. opened the door and they all got out one by one. Some fans were suspiciously looking at Mina but thankfully they couldn't see her face.
They all quickly rushed into the broadcasting station and Mina let a long sigh go.

"Do I really have to follow you around?" She sighed.

"You have no choice, baby." Jackson put his arm around her and laughed. 

They walked up the stairs and walked through big and long floors until they reached the room. The manager knocked on the door and opened the door for the boys to walk in. JB told them to stay in a line and they introduced themselves.

"Oh, is GOT7 a co-ed group?" The MC asked.

"Ah, no, this is our friend. She's the main lead for our debut mv and a backup dancer too." JB said introducing her.

"Hello, I'm Gu Mina." She bowed smiling.

"Gu Mina... Your name sounds familiar." The MC said tapping on his chin.

"Okay anyways guys. We will introduce you at the end of the show." The MC smiled clapping in his hands.

GOT7 bowed and the MC walked back to his room and GOT7 sat down on the sofa and watched him through the window.

"And last but not least we have our famous corner where we introduce the upcoming stars of kpop! Today it's a group that didn't even debut yet and they still have so many fans... Let's welcome GOT7!" The MC said and GOT7 walked in.

"Ahhh so many good looking faces, I feel bad sitting with you guys!" The MC said laughing and GOT7 joined him.

"So, who's the leader?" He asked and JB raised his hands.

The MC asked them a few more questions regarding their trainee days and the foreign members about how they find Korea when he looked at Mina and smiled.

"I know you're about to debut. And I had the chance to meet the main lead of your debut song. What is the song called?" The MC asked.

"The song is called 'A'. It's an R'n'B song where we will show ourselves as potential boyfriends to the girl who we know likes us." JB explained.

"Ah so it's a boyfriend concept." The MC said.

And everyone answered with a 'yes'.

"So I suppose A is the girl that you guys know she likes you and you want to confess to her, am I right?"

"Yes." Mark said and his eyes landed on Mina. 

The MC followed Mark's sight and it landed on Mina. He smiled and turned around to Mark.

"I hope you guys will do well! And just a little hint from your sunbae, when you need to confess then confess to her right away. Until now this has been your favorite MC and GOT7! See you tomorrow!" The MC waved to the cameras and so did GOT7.

"We're offline!" Someone said from behind and they all got out. 

GOT7 shook the MC's hand one by one and said goodbye. Before Mark was walking out the MC grabbed him by his arm and told him something into his ear. Mark blushed and bowed before leaving the room.

"Okay guys, let's go." Their manager said and they started to walk out.

Mina put her hood up and they walked out of the doors when suddenly a fan started to yell.

"IS SHE A?" 

The boys were quite surprised and Bambam shook his head. But no one In particular answered this question.

"That was a close call." Jr. said when they were inside the van.

Mina took Jackson's jacket off and gave it back to him.

"You can keep it." He smiled.

"It's fine really. And thanks again." She smiled and gave it back.

On their way back to the school everyone fell asleep except JB.

"Did you see the way Mark looked at her bring the broadcast?" JB asked their manager.

He nodded. 

"But you guys need to get your thing together... You only have a few weeks left before you debut." The manager whispered back.

JB sighed and nodded. They stopped at a little supermarket and the manager bought them some snacks and soda. Then they drove back and JB had to wake everyone up. It was 7PM by now.

"Yo~~~! Wake up!" JB yelled and everyone slowly opened their eyes.

"Hey, manager hyung and I bought some snacks. Mina do you want to come over?" JB asked.

"Maybe it's better that I just go back to my room. I haven't seen Lyn all day." She said.

"You can call her too. And then this guy would finally shut the hell up about her." JB said laughing as he pointed at Jr.

"Ya!" Jr. got up to attack him but Jackson held him back.

"Not in front of a lady." He said and Jr. sat back down.

 "Okay, let me call her." Mina grinned.

She quickly dialed Lyn's number and it rang for a while before she picked up the phone.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Hey, Lyn, where are you?" Mina asked.

"I'm practicing. Why?"

"Oh, the boys called us over." Mina said looking at GOT7.

"Oh, okay, I'll be there in half an hour. You guys go ahead." She said.

"Okay then. See you!" Mina said and they hung up.

"W-What did she say?" Jr. asked Mina blushing.

"She'll come in half an hour. She's practicing." Mina said and he nodded.

"Ah, guys." Their manager said when they were about to get off.

"The boss gave me these tickets for Malaysia." The manager said as he reached the tickets to JB.

"Malaysia?" Yugyeom asked with big eyes.

"Your mv will be filmed there. Oh and there are 8 tickets... Also for Mina." The manager said and looked at her.

"What? Malaysia?" Mina said surprised.

"You are our A, did you forget?" Jackson said laughing.

Mina nodded smiling and they got out. They walked towards the boys' dorm and saw three girls standing in front of it.

"You guys go ahead and I'll follow you later." Mina said when she spotted the girls.

Everyone looked at the direction she was looking at and saw the girls as well.

"Okay... Take care." Jackson said and looked at her.

"Don't worry." Mina smiled.

The guys walked towards the dorm and the three girls ran up to them. The boys signed something and walked into the dorm. Then slowly Mina started to walk towards the dorm. She was about to walk in when one of the girls grabbed her arm. Mina turned around and looked at the girls.

"Aren't you the one dating our Mark oppa? Where do you think you're going?" The girl holding her arm asked Mina.

Mina didn't know what to say and just then Minjoon ran up to her.

"Hey Mina!" He waved and looked confused at her.

The girl immediately let Mina go.

"What's happening?" He asked.

Neither Mina nor the girls answered.

"Oppa, I was waiting for you. Let's go." Mina linked her arm with Minjoon's arm and they walked into the dorm.

"What? Why were you waiting for me?" He asked confused as they were inside.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry." Mina let his arm go.

"Mina!" Jackson was waiting for her and ran up to her.

"What happened?" He asked as he looked at Minjoon.

"The girls grabbed my arm and they didn't want to let me in but thankfully Minjoon oppa came in time." Mina explained.

"Oh... Well thanks, Minjoon." Jackson said and grabbed Mina's wrist.

"Wait, where are you taking her?" Minjoon grabbed her other wrist.

"To my dorm room." Jackson glared at him.

"A-Are you dating?" Minjoon said surprised.

"What if?" Jackson asked.

"Then I have to fight you." Minjoon tilted his head and smiled at Jackson.

Mina's jaw dropped and Jackson was also lost for words.

"Well then. See you tomorrow, Mina." He waved at them and walked towards a dorm room.

"Wha- What's wrong with this guy?!" Jackson got mad.

"Oppa... Let's go." Mina pushed Jackson up the stairs while blushing.

A/N: arghhhh a little chapter :( i just have a few things to do for uni T T hope you still enjoyed this chapter~ i think from now on everything will get more intense so stay tuned ;D
leave me your thoughts as comments and subscribe if you haven't yet :* love yoooooou~ <3