Coffee Shop

Runaway

Mark walked into the classroom and saw Mina siting on her place. She looked up and their eyes met. Mark saw the black bags under her eyes. It looked like she hadn't slept in days. Mina bit her lower lip and got up leaving the classroom. Mark sighed and sat down on his seat. He was barely able to attend classes now that they had their comeback and the webdrama going on. It was easier for him when he was away from school and focusing on something else. Then the teacher walked in and started the class. Mark looked at Mina's desk. Her stuff was still there but it didn't seem like she would come back any time soon. 

The lesson felt like it would never end. When the teacher dismissed class Mark quickly got up and put Mina's belonging into her bag. He grabbed his bag and her bag and walked out. How could she be so careless and just leave her stuff in class? He walked around in school and looked for her. They haven't talked in weeks and Mark was too nervous. What should he say when they met? Should he just give her bag back and leave? Or should he ask her how she was doing? He sighed and turned into a hallway and saw Mina standing by the wall with Lyn and Minjoon. Mark sighed and stopped in his tracks. Should he just walk up to them? But after that? What was he supposed to do?

" it." Mark hissed and turned around and walked away. 

Just the Mina looked up and saw Mark walking away. 

"So what time?" Lyn asked but Mina didn't realize that she was talking with her. 

"Mina..." Minjoon said and Mina looked at him. 

"What time?" Minjoon asked her and Mina furrowed her eyebrows.

"Sorry, guys. I need to study today." She sighed and walked towards the same direction as Mark. 

Lyn and Minjoon didn't follow her and she hurried to catch up with Mark. She quietly followed him and saw that he was walking to the girls dorm. What was he doing there? Mark walked into the girls dorm and Mina followed him. She was about to enter when Mark walked out. She hit her head on his chest. Both of them froze with surprise. Mark blushed and walked away. Mina turned around and watched him walking back towards the school building. What the hell did Mark just do in the girls dorm? She walked in and was about to walk upstairs when the security man called for her.

"I have something for you." He said and Mina's heart started beating fast. 

Then he grabbed her bag and reached it towards her. 

"You left this in class. Your classmate brought it over. You're lucky to have such friends." He smiled at her as he reached her the bag.

Mina sighed and bowed lightly. 'Lucky, my .' She thought and walked upstairs into her room. When she reached her dorm room, she placed the bag on the table and sat down on a chair. She took a glass and poured some water in it and drank it in one go. Her eyes were resting on the bag. Why did he bring it for her? She opened the bag and saw that everything was inside. He also had packed the bag for her? Why? Mina felt her heart burning again. Maybe she should just text him and say thank you. 

"He didn't have to do it... But he did it. Even if he doesn't reply, I should still say thank you, right?" She whispered and took her phone out of her pocket.

To: Yi-Eun♡

I just got my bag back. Thank you. 

Mina bit her lower lip before pressing send. She closed her eyes and just pressed send. 

"Oh my god! I did it!" Mina's heart started beating fast. 

She spend the rest of the day trying to study as she was waiting for Mark to reply. But just as she had thought, nothing came from him. It was already late night and he still didn't reply. Mina sighed and just got into bed. 

Mark and GOT7 had been filming until late into the night. When they were finally done with filming the boys decided to eat something before going back to the dorm. Their manager decided to buy them all food, so they were excitedly walking towards the van standing in the parking lot of the school. On his way to the van Mark took his phone out and his heart skipped a beat as he saw a text message from Mina. He quickly opened it and smiled. 

"Wow, I thought that you had forgotten to smile! It's been a while!" Jackson said and put his arm around Mark. 

Mark looked at him and smiled wider. Then he looked around and saw that the others didn't pay attention to them. Mark showed Jackson the message. 

"What's this?" He asked and Mark told him that he had dropped her bag at the dorm. Jackson giggled and shook his head.

"Text her back." Jackson said and Mark looked at him with wide eyes. 

"I can't..." Mark sighed.

"Come on, just do it... If anything happens I'll cover for you." Jackson winked.

Mark sighed and looked at the text. 

"But I think she is dating Minjoon..." Mark sighed again.

"So what? He tried to steal her from you when you were dating, right? You can just do the same." Jackson shrugged and Mark bit his lower lip.

He finally gave in and nodded. 

"It's not we're going to date again immediately..." Mark said and texted her back.

He put his phone back into his pocket and put his arm around Jackson.

"Ah~ the night breeze feels nice!" Mark took a deep breath and looked at the sky.

"Mark is back." Jackson said and the boys giggled.

----------------

 The next morning Mina woke up with a heavy heart again. She was sitting on her bed and looking blankly at the floor. The days seemed so endless and boring, she just wanted everything to stop. Getting up every morning, going to school, to work and then coming back to the dorm and sleeping. When did her life start to get so monotone and boring? It was after Mark, of course, but she had lived her life before him as well, so why wasn't she able to continue? With a sigh she got up and walked to the bathroom to brush her teeth. After washing her face she walked to her room and changed into her uniform. She grabbed her bag next to her bed and her phone from her table. Mina pressed the home button to check the time when she saw a text message. Her heart started beating fast but she tried to calm it down. It didn't necessarily had to be Mark. He had been ignoring her for months anyways. She closed her eyes for a second and opened them again. Then she opened the message and dropped the phone as soon as she saw the name. Lyn shifted in her bed but kept sleeping. Mina's knees gave in and she dropped next to her phone. Her eyes were tearing. She couldn't believe it. She quickly grabbed her phone and looked at the screen again.

From: Yi-Eun ♡ 

No problem, thought I shouldn't just leave it there. And sorry for running into you before. Good night.

It was a simple message but it meant the world to her. A smile crept onto her face. She got up and walked out of the dorm and rushed to school. When she walked into the classroom, she saw Mark already sitting at his seat by himself. Her heart skipped a beat as their eyes met when she walked towards her seat. Usually Mark would look away but today he was looking deep into her eyes. Mina thought whether she should greet him or not but decided not to do so. There were already too many people watching Mark right now, so this would look suspicious. Mina quietly placed herself on her seat and tried not to turn around and look at Mark. The teacher walked in and started the class but Mina couldn't concentrate on the subject. It felt like she was feeling Mark's stares behind her but then again her brain could be playing tricks on her. After what seemed like forever for Mina the teacher dismissed class and Mina got up from her chair. She glanced at Mark and saw him quietly packing his bag. The students left the class one by one and Mark was still busy with his bag. Mina looked around and saw that everyone had left already. She coughed and Mark looked up.

"I... I just wanted to say that it's okay.. I mean you running into me yesterday." Mina looked away because she felt embarrassed.

She heard Mark giggling and looked at him. He got up from his chair and looked around. Then he looked back at her and took a deep breath.

"Are you-" He stopped and sighed.

"I'll see you around." Mark said quickly and walked out of the class.

Mina followed him with her eyes and sighed. What did he just want to tell her? And why did he just walk out? Maybe it wasn't anything special for him anymore, talking to her and seeing her. Mina's shoulders dropped and she walked out of the class to her next class.

After school she met with Minjoon and they walked to their part time job. 

"I saw you rushing to school today. Is everything okay?" Minjoon asked.

"Yeah, everything's fine." Mina sighed and they continued walking. 

Soon they reached the cafe and walked in. Dabin was behind the counter playing with his phone. 

"What's up?" He asked and got back to his game. 

Mina and Minjoon walked to the staff's room and changed. Mina waited for Minjoon to change before she could change. Then she quickly changed and walked out.

The cafe wasn't that full but later that night Mina saw a crowd gathering in front of the shop. 

"What's going on?" She asked Dabin and he looked at her from behind the counter.

"Don't you know?" Dabin asked.

"Know what?" Minjoon asked while walking up to them with a tray full of cups. 

"GOT7 is coming tonight here to shoot. Didn't your friend tell you?" Dabin looked at Mina.

Mina and Minjoon's eyes met and she sighed. She didn't know if she could survive this. Seeing Mark and the boys so close, but they were still so far away from her. And just like on cue the girls started screaming and Mina's eyes widened as the door opened. A man with a camera walked in followed by the seven members. They had tuxedos on and looked so good. Mina's eyes found Mark and she felt her heart breaking seeing him so beautiful like this. The boys were talking with each other as the camera was filming them. Then suddenly Jackson walked towards the counter and stopped in his tracks when he saw Mina. The boys started whispering and Mark's eyes were resting on her. 

"Jackson, what's wrong?" The PD asked him and Jackson snapped back.

"Sorry sir, I just forgot my lines." Jackson said and looked away from Mina.

"Okay, maybe we should take a break." The PD said and the cameraman sat down. 

"Mina, we need to make Americanos for the crew." Dabin said and this time Mina snapped out and looked at him.

She quickly nodded and started making the coffee. Dabin watched her but Mina's hands were shaking.

"Are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost." Dabin asked as he pressed the button for the Espresso. 

"I... I didn't know they were coming..." Mina bit her lower lip.

"The boss told us the other day, didn't you pay attention?" Dabin giggled and Mina shook her head with a sigh.

"Go say hi to your friends, I'll do the coffees." Dabin said and Mina's eyes widened. 

"It's okay, don't worry, just go." He pushed her away.

Mina passed Minjoon by who was putting the cups into their places. She slowly walked up to the boys and she saw them watching her. The closer she got the more nervous she got. Finally she was standing in front of them, her cheeks as red as tomatoes. It's been such a long time that she saw the boys that it was hurting to see them this close. 

"Hi, noona." Bambam smiled at her and her heart melted.

"Hi, is there anything you want to drink sir?" Mina blurted out and stopped when she noticed what she just said. 

The guy's giggled except for Mark. 

"Sorry." Mina smiled slightly. Then her eyes landed on Mark who was looking at his lap.

JB sighed and looked at Jinyoung. Jinyoung took a deep breath and looked away from her. 

"Is everyone ready to continue filming?" The PD asked and Mina looked at him.

Dabin was just done with giving out the coffees. The boys got up and Mina moved back.

"Miss could you go back to the counter as well and serve the boys?" The PD asked Mina and she just nodded and rushed back. 

Then they continued where they had stopped and did as if nothing ever happened. The boys were laughing at each other, even Mark was laughing. They continued to film late into the night. It was almost around 3AM when they wrapped up. The crew apologised that it took so long and quickly packed everything and walked away. GOT7 stood behind and we're still sitting. Dabin noticed that something was off.

"Is it okay if I just put the shutters down?" He asked and GOT7 nodded. 

After the shutters were closed Mina finally felt save. The gazes of the fans were gone. 

"Hey Min, I need your help over here with something." Dabin called Minjoon and they disappeared into the staff room. 

Mina stood awkwardly behind the counter. The guys weren't talking.

"Uhm, is there anything you want to drink?" She asked them and they looked up at her.

"We've had more than enough, noona. Thank you." Yugyeom smiled at her and Mina smiled back. 

Then JB sighed and got up. 

"Manager hyung is outside, guys." He said and they got up.

"It was nice seeing you again, Mina." JB smiled at her and walked towards the exit.

The boys smiled and waved at her and some said 'see you in school' before walking out. 

"I just need a minute guys." Mark said and Jackson nodded.

"We'll be waiting outside." Youngjae said and they walked out.

Mark and Mina were left behind. He walked up to her and sighed. Mina's heart skipped a beat when her eyes met with Mark's eyes. 

"I'm sorry for just rushing out today in school..." Mark said playing nervously with his fingers.

Mina wasn't able to say anything so she just shook her head. Mark looked at her as if he wanted to say something else but thenhe turned around and walked towards the exit.

"Yi-Eun!" Mina was finally able to say something.

Mark stopped and turned around. Mina walked up to him and suddenly hugged him. Mark was taken aback and just stood there like that.  

"Just for a minute." Mina whispered and took a deep breath of his scent in. 

"Mina-" Mark said but was cut off when he heard her sobbing quietly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to cry." She let him go and wiped her tears away. 

" it all." Mark said and pulled her into a hug.

"I missed you, Mina." Mark said and Mina tightened his grip around her. 

"I can't live without you, Mina. I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for lying to you. I always loved you and never stopped doing so." Mark said and Mina's sobs got louder. 

"I love you." She whispered between her sobs.

Mark grabbed her by her cheeks and brought her face close to his.

"I love you too!" Mark whispered and placed a soft kiss on her lips.

Mark's phone ringing brought them back to reality. They let go of each other and Mark answered his phone. 

"Okay, I'm coming." Mark said into the phone and quit the call.

"I need to go now, but we'll talk. I will call you tomorrow. Good night." He placed another kiss on her lips and rushed out of the shop.

Mina stood there and watched the door closing slowly. Mark was gone but she could still feel his lips. A slight smile appeared on her face.

----------------------------------------------------

A/N: wow...uhm...hi guys...I'm back... I know I've been away for a year and I'm really really sorry but I had my reasons. I wanted to update a chapter so much but I wasn't able to :((( 

I hope you guys have been doing well... I really missed you all, each one of you, I swearㅠㅠ 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter just as much as I enjoyed writing it. 

Take care everyone!♡♡♡♡