Who's There?

Runaway

The lights turned off and the boys walked down the stage followed by Mina. They were sweating and the coordi-noonas came over to dry their sweats. Mina was staying behind and watching. She didn't sweat as much as the boys. Suddenly Mark grabbed the little towel from the coordi-noona's hands and walked up to Mina. 

"Here. You should dry your sweat too." He smiled.

"I'm fine, I didn't sweat as much as you." She smiled as she grabbed the towel from his hands and softly dried the sweat on his forehead.

"Me too!" Suddenly Jackson was standing next to them and holding his towel towards Mina.

"You do your own thing!" Mark pushed Jackson away.

"Ya! That's not fair." Jackson pouted.

Mina giggled and gave Mark his towel back. 

"Crybaby." Mina laughed as she dried Jackson's sweat on his forehead. 

Jackson smiled sheepishly. Soon Mina gave his towel back and walked towards the wall where the watter bottles were standing. Jr. was also there talking with JB. When she came closer Jr. grabbed a bottle from the ground and reached it towards her.

"Oh, thanks!" She smiled and he smiled back.

Their manager came and told the boys to go to the waiting room and change their clothes. After that they left to JYPE. Mina asked the manager if he could drop her off somewhere near the school but he said that JYP wanted to see her. They arrived at JYPE and they got off and walked inside. 2PM was coming out of the dancing room and Mina stopped in her tracks. Her bias, JunK, was standing in front of her looking at her. 

"You're drooling." JB whispered into her ear and she closed and looked at him surprised. 

The boys greeted them and continued to walk but Mina was staying there. 

"The boys are leaving..." JunK said pointing at GOT7.

"Oh?... Oh!" She quickly started to run.

She turned back again and bowed at him and continued to run, leaving JunK back laughing at her. They got into the elevator and the manager pressed the button for the floor of JYP's room. 

"Manager oppa,  why did JYP want to see me?" She asked GOT7's manager.

"I have no idea. We'll see now." He smiled at her and she nodded nervously.

"I'm with you, don't be afraid." Jackson put his hands on her shoulder and smiled brightly. 

She looked back at him and smiled as well, feeling a bit better. They walked in and JYP looked up from his papers. GOT7 and Mina greeted him and sat down on the sofa in front of his desk.

"You guys did well today." He smiled.

The boys bowed and Mina smiled back. 

"You guys will have a show for yourselves. It'll show your daily life and behind the scenes of the MV and all." JYP explained.

"M-Mr. Park?" Mina slowly raised her arm.

JYP laughed and nodded towards her.

"W-Will I be put of the show? Cause... I don't really want to appear on screen." She bid her lower lip.

"We thought it's the best to only show GOT7 first to introduce them properly to everyone but I wouldn't mind having you in one or two episodes." JYP said fixing his sunglasses.

"Ah... I see." Mina sighed relieved.

"By the way, Ms. Gu, did you think about my offer?" JYP asked curiously.

"Ah... Well, I really appreciate it, sir, but I have this situation going on... So I can't do it, although I'd love to." She looked down. 

"What is it?" JYP asked.

"It's a long and complicated story, sir." She smiled half-heartedly.

"Okay, I see. Anyways boys, here's your schedule for this week. You'll have promotions going on now, so you'll miss the lessons." JYP gave JB some papers.

"H-How long are we going to promote?" Jr. asked slowly.

"Two or three weeks, I suppose. Why?"

"Oh, it's nothing." Jr. smiled slightly. 

"Okay then, you might leave then." JYP nodded.

They got up and bowed as they left his room. When they were out Jr. let out a long sigh.

"What happened mom?" Bambam asked.

 "Hm? Nothing." He smiled it off but everyone could tell that something was bothering him.

They all quietly got into GOT7's van and drove to their dorms. 

"Are you tired?" Mina asked Mark.

He nodded as he closed his eyes.

"I'm not tired, why?" Jackson asked with a smile that reminded Mina of a puppy.

"I wanted to grab ice cream." Mina smiled at him and Mark opened his eyes.

"Oh, ice cream! I want ice cream, too!" Bambam quickly sat up and grinned widely.

"Me too!" Yugyeom smiled.

"And me!" Youngjae laughed.

"Okay, let's go to the dorm and the one's who want ice cream are coming with me to mart. It's my treat." She smiled.

"Oooohhh..." JB smiled at him.

Then they arrived at the dorm and everyone got out. The boys all walked up to Mina except Jr. and Mark.

"You guys aren't coming?" Bambam asked.

"I-I gotta do something..." Jr. rubbed his neck and smiled awkwardly.

"Mark was tired." Jackson said.

Mark looked at them and his eyes met with Mina. He sighed and smiled slightly at her and she smiled back. Then they turned around and walked away as they left Mark and Jr. back.

"Why didn't you go?" Jr. asked Mark.

"I-I'm tired..." Mark blushed slightly.

"Yeah tired..." Jr. laughed.

"What about you? Why didn't you go?" Mark asked.

"I-I have something to do..." Jr. blushed too.

"What?" Mark smirked.

"N-Nothing..." Jr. turned around and walked towards the dorm.

"Oh! I caught you!" Mark ran up to him and hugged his neck.

"It's her, right?" Mark laughed.

"W-Who?" Jr. pushed him away as he was embarrassed.

"Our mommy's in love." Mark nagged him.

"Shut up!" Jr. tried to stay serious but ended up laughing with Mark.

"It'll be our secret, okay?" Jr. said to Mark.

"Sure!" Mark winked.

"But..."

"Yes?" Jr. looked at him as they walked into the dorm.

"Are you guys dating?"

"No... Not yet..." Jr. sighed.

"I support you." Mark smiled and walked into his and Jackson's room.

Jr. smiled and grabbed his phone from his bag and dialed Lyn's number. It rang for a little while and she answered it.

"Yes?"

"H-Hey... How are you?" Jr. felt his cheeks burning.

"I'm good, you?" She asked.

"Me too... We just came back from our stage performance."

"Oh, is Mina already at the dorm?" Lyn asked a little excited.

"Um, no. She went to the mart with the boys to buy ice cream for them." Jr. bit his lower lip.

"The boys?" She asked confused.

"Yeah, with the members except for me and Mark."

"Oh, why didn't you guys go?"

"Mark was tired and I... Uhm... I kinda wanted to meet you." Jr. was as red as a tomato and rubbed his neck.

"M-Me?"

"Uhm... Yeah... Do you have time now?"

"Uhm... Sure... I mean Mina is out with the boys, so why not?" Lyn said laughing awkwardly.

"G-Great... I'll meet you in front of the school building then in five minutes." Jr. smiled.

Just then Mark walked out of his room and looked at Jr. grinning brightly.

"Okay, see you." Jr. hung up and smiled brightly.

"Date?" Mark smiled.

"Date." Jr. smiled back and rushed out quickly.

"DON'T BE LATE!" Mark yelled after him and shook his head laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'LL EAT WELL!" Bambam skipped out of the mart happily.

Mina laughed at him and opened her ice cream. She had two bags in her hands, one was ice cream for Mark and Jr. and the other one was ice cream for Lyn.

"Thanks, beauty!" Jackson smiled and hugged her arm.

Mina just smiled at him.

"Ya! Why are you clinging so much onto Mina?" JB asked his ice cream.

"Why not?" Jackson looked at him with his eyes wide open and clinged more onto her arm.

"Because she's my noona!" Youngjae grabbed her other arm and pulled her towards him.

"Ya!" Jackson tried to take her back but Yugyeom got inbetween.

"She's my dancing teacher, so she's closer to me, right noona?" Yugyeom smiled and linked his arm into hers.

"Uhm... Yeah..." Mina smiled awkwardly.

"Okay, enough. Let the poor girl be, it's hard enough that she has to stick around us without even being an idol or a trainee." JB said and they all let her go.

"Thanks." She whispered at him and he smiled at her.

Then they arrived at te school gates.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow then." Mina waved at them smiling and gave the bag with the ice creams for Jr. and Mark to JB.

"See you around!" He said and waved at her.

The boys waved at her too and Jackson hugged her before going towards the boys' dorm. Mina walked into the girls' dorm and rushed to her room. The lights were turned off which meant that Lyn was still out. She put the ice cream into the little fridge and dialed Lyn's number. It rang for a while but she didn't pick up. Mina put the phone onto the table in the room and took her clothes off and walked into the bathroom to take a shower. She took a hot shower and felt herself losening up. While showering she hummed a soft melody but then she heard some noises coming from her room.

"Lyn?" She called but no one answered.

She quickly washed her hair and walked out of the shower. After she put a towel around her body, she walked out but no one was in the room. She looked around and saw that the chair was laying on the ground. Confused she put it back into its place and got up from the ground.

"Hello? Is somebody there?" She asked slowly panicking.

As she looked around a little bit more she saw that her phone was missing.

"I'm sure I put it onto the table..." She whispered as she looked around but it was no where to be found.

Mina quickly changed her clothes and dried her hair and decided to look for it again. But no matter how much she searched for it, the phone was gone. Just then the door to her room opened and Lyn walked in.

"Lyn!" Mina jumped on her and hugged her tightly.

"Mina? What happened?" Lyn hugged her back.

"Lyn..." She started to cry.

"Hey, hey, calm down... What happened?" Lyn looked at Mina and wiped her tears away.

"I-I was showering... And then I heard a noise... And then my phone disappeared but I'm 100% sure that I put it onto the table... Someone was here!" Mina cried.

"Hey, hey, calm down. Here drink this water and explain me everything again, slowly." Lyn said and Mina drank the water she got from Lyn.

She calmed down and explained everything to her starting from where she heard the noises in the shower to her phone disappearing.

"Oh my god!" Lyn's eyes widened.

"Wait, I'll call your phone." Lyn said and dialed Mina's number.

It rang for a while but no one answered it.

"No one's answering." Lyn sighed.

"Lyn... I'm scared." Mina looked down as tears escaped her eyes.

"Shht... I'll call Jinyoung and ask him to come over, is that okay for you?" Lyn asked and Mina nodded.

Lyn dialed Jr.'s number and he quickly answered it.

"Jinyoung-ah... Can you please come over?... I think someone broke into our room." Lyn said.

Then she kept quiet for a while and listened to Jr. She hung up and looked at Mina.

"The boys are coming over." Lyn sat down on the chair next to Mina and hugged her shoulders.

Someone knocked on the door after five minutes and Lyn quickly got up, opening the door. Jr. quickly walked in and hugged Lyn.

"Are you okay?" He asked her and Lyn nodded.

"But Mina's pretty shocked..." She said as she pointed at her.

The boys all walked in and Mark and Jackson rushed to Mina.

"Are you okay?" Mark asked first.

Mina looked up and hugged him tightly. Mark sighed and hugged her back. Jackson sighed and looked down.

"Did you see the person, Mina?" JB asked.

She shook her head still holding tightly onto Mark.

"We need to report this to the principle, hyung." Yugyeom said.

"Yes..." JB nodded and walked out of the room followed by Yugyeom.

Youngjae and Bambam decided to walk down to the entrance to talk to the security guy. Jr. was taking care of Lyn while Mark and Jackson were staying with Mina. Mina slowly let Mark go and sat back down on her chair.

"Do you feel better?" Mark asked slightly smiling at her.

"Yeah..." She whispered as she nodded.

"Mina-ya..." Jackson touched her arm and she looked at him.

"Maybe it's the best if you go and rest. You should sleep." Jackson said softly.

The funny and dorky Jackson was gone and a serious and charming Jackson was kneeling in front of her.

"Jackson's right. Go and sleep." Mark smiled.

"I'm scared..." Mina shook her head.

"It's okay, we're here." Mark smiled at her.

"It's okay Mina, I'll talk to the principle as well. Go and rest." Lyn walked up to her and hugged her tightly.

Mina nodded and walked towards her bed. Jackson decided to look around the room to find something that the intruder might have left behind. Mina suddenly stopped and turned back and looked at Mark. He smiled at her.

"C-Can you stay with me?" Mina asked softly.

"S-Sure." Mark smiled and walked to her .

She hugged his arm and they walked to her bed. Then she layed down on the bed and Mark sat down right next to her.

"Lay down next to me... Please." Mina whispered.

Mark did as she told him and Mina tightly hugged his waist. He hugged her back and slowly patted her back. Mina put her head on his chest and closed his eyes. Mark looked down on her and smiled slightly.

"I'm here, I'll protect you." He whispered.

A/N: here's a short update~ i'll try to update more next time D: hope you liked this chapter :) leave me your thoughts as comments and subscribe if you like it