Dates

Runaway

-One week later-

Mina and Lyn were eating quietly in the canteen as they heard girls screaming. By now they had gotten used to this so they didn't even bother to look up. GOT7 sat down in the middle of the canteen and they got surrounded by girls. Mina looked towards them and sighed.

"You knew it wasn't going to be easy to date an idol." Lyn whispered into Mina's ear as she was looking at her phone.

"I know.... I just wish we could at least eat lunch together or something." Mina sighed again and looked at the plate in front of her.

Slowly the girls left GOT7. Mina looked up again and her eyes met Mark's eyes. He quickly winked at her and smiled. Mina shyly smiled back. Then her eyes landed on Jackson who was glaring at her. She quickly looked away.

"Jackson is still mad..." Mina sighed quietly.

"He'll be okay soon. I need to go now! I see you tonight!" Lyn smiled at her phone and put it into her bag as she got up with the full tray in her hands.

"Ya! Where are you going?" Mina held onto Lyn.

"I... Uhm..." Lyn blushed.

Just then Mina saw Jr. getting up and walking out of the canteen.

"Wow... I don't know who's dating... You or me?" She sighed and let go of Lyn.

"I'm sorry. I love you!" Lyn placed a kiss on Mina's cheek and rushed out.

Mina sighed and looked at her untouched food. Just then she felt someone sitting next to her and loud whispers gathering around her. She looked up and saw GOT7 sitting down at Mina's table.

"G-Guys..." Mina blushed.

Mark was sitting next to her.

"You were sitting alone so we thought as your friends, why not sit with Mina!" JB smiled brightly.

"Thanks." Mina smiled back.

Jackson was sitting on the other side at the end of the table. Mina sighed slightly and looked away.

"You didn't eat your food..." Mark said to her.

"Oh, yeah, I was about to do so..." She smiled at him.

Mark watched her eat and JB lightly kicked him under the table. He quickly looked away and started to eat his own food. After a while they were all done with their  food and talked about this and that. Bambam said something wrong in Korean and everyone started to laugh. Mina and Mark leaned into each other while laughing and bumped their heads.

"Ouw." Mina continued laughing.

"Are you okay baby?" Mark asked laughing too as he rubbed his head.

Suddenly everyone became quiet and looked at them. Mark realised his mistake and his eyes widened. Mina quietly looked around but it didn't seem like anyone noticed.

"Idiot!" She whispered at him and giggled.

Mark smiled at her and they all slowly got up. Mina struggled slightly with her tray and Mark immediately grabbed it from her hands.

"I'll take it." He smiled and she smiled back.

"Noona, let's go to practice!" Youngjae called her.

"Coming!" Mina rushed to Youngjae's side.

After a few minutes she found Mark next to her.

"That was fast." She said giggling.

Mark looked around and saw an empty hallway.

"I won't let you walk with other guys beside me!" Mark said and grabbed her hand.

"Y-Ya... What are you doing?" Mina blushed and looked around.

"No one's there... Don't worry." Mark smiled and squeezed her hand.

"Ughh..." Jackson who was walking behind them sighed and walked away.

Mina watched him with sad eyes.

"Don't be bothered by him... He acts like a baby." Mark glared at Jackson.

"I can hear you!" Jackson turned around.

"I don't give a !" Mark said in English.

"What?!" Jackson started to walk towards Mark and Mina.

"Mark... Don't..." Mina hugged his arm.

Mark looked at her and calmed down. He knew that Jackson was watching so he placed a kiss on Mina's nose. Mina blushed and Jackson turned around scoffing. Soon they reached the dance studio and Mina walked into the girl's changing room. She quickly changed her clothes and walked into the studio. No one of GOT7 was there yet so Mina started to warm up. As she was stretching her legs the door opened and Jackson walked in. Mina looked up and their eyes met. Jackson coughed slightly and started to warm up as well. While they were stretching Mina caught Jackson stealing glances at her once in a while. Mina got up and put her hands on her hips and looked at him. Jackson tried to avoid her but it failed eventually. He stood up and looked at her too.

"Until when are you planning to do this?" Mina asked.

"What?" He asked stretching his arms.

"Avoiding me." Mina said softly.

"I'm not avoiding you!" Jackson looked deep into her eyes.

"I thought we were really good friends... And why are you and Mark always fighting? I don't want things to be like this you know..." Mina said sadly.

Jackson kept quiet and looked away. Mina was about to say something again when Youngjae walked into the studio happily singing one of their new songs. Then one by one the other ones followed him. Mark walked up to Mina and hugged her tightly. Mina hugged him back. She felt so safe in his arms that she didn't want him to let go. 

"Okay love birds we need to start practice." JB grinned widely.

"Where's Jinyoung hyung?" Yugyeom asked looking around.

"Date..." Bambam sighed.

"What? What date? Wait, we want to go on a date too!" Mark said hugging Mina's waist.

JB sighed. Then he looked up.

"Fine, only because the promotions are over! Be careful though!" JB sighed again.

Mina blushed and Mark smiled widely. 

"See you at the dorm!" Mark waved at the members.

Mina waved too and they walked out.

"I do feel bad about this..." Mina sighed.

"Don't... They'd do the same if they had girlfriends." Mark giggled and grabbed Mina's hand.

They walked to the exit when Mina stopped him.

"Wait, don't you want to change first?" Mina asked confused.

"No... People might recognise me if I walk around in our school uniforms..." Mark said and Mina nodded understanding. 

Then Mark took his mask out of his bag and put it on. He put his hoodie on and smiled at her.

"Do I look like Mark?" Mark giggled.

"Not at all!" Mina giggled too.

He grabbed her hand and walked out with her. Mina started to feel nervous as they were passing some students by but no one seemed to recognise Mark. After they walked out of the school gates they headed straight to the subway and decided to go to downtown Seoul. Mina watched Mark. He was just so perfect and she was so lucky to have him. His eyelashes were short yet so pretty. She felt that she could get lost in his chocolate brown eyes.

"You can't see it but I'm blushing. Don't look at me like that." Mark said.

His eyes got smaller as he smiled at her.

"I'm sorry... You're just so..." Mina couldn't take her eyes off of him.

"Handsome?" Mark did a peace sign.

Mina smiled and shook her head.

"...fascinating." She blushed and looked away.

"Wow... The guy's supposed to be cheesy." He laughed.

Mina smiled and blushed even more. Then they got off at the right station and Mark grabbed her hand.

"It's dangerous..." Mina whispered into his ear.

"It's fine!" Mark smiled back. 

They went shopping and Mark picked some clothes out for her and she picked some clothes out for him. Then they changed and laughed at the clothes. But there was one dress that Mark had picked out for Mina that was way too y. Mina blushed and was too embarrassed to show it to Mark. 

"I'm waiting!" She heard Mark's voice outside of the cabin.

Mina looked at herself in the mirror. The red mini dress had a deep v neck so that her chest could be seen. Her size wasn't so big, it was rather normal but with this dress they looked bigger than normal. The dress was also tightly fitting her and emphasising her curves. 

"Mina?" Mark knocked at the door worried.

"Oh... uhmm..." Mina coughed.

"Are you done?" Mark asked.

"Y-Yeah..." Mina slowly opened the door and wanted to walk out but Mark pushed her back inside and walked in as well.

"What are you doing?!" Mina asked surprised.

Mark pushed her towards the wall and looked at her.

"You're so beautiful..." He said and looked down at the dress.

Mina blushed and covered her upper part.

"It's too revealing..." Mina blushed.

"That's why I didn't want you to walk out... You're already pretty without this dress but with this dress..." Mark said and had to gulp.

Mina smiled shyly. Suddenly Mark started to lean in and Mina closed her eyes in surprise. But the kiss didn't come. She opened her eyes again and saw Mark leaning back with eyes closed tightly.

"Hey... Are you okay?" Mina asked.

Mark opened his eyes and nodded. 

"I'm fine." He said and leaned in again.

This time Mina really wanted to kiss him so she hugged his neck and pulled him closer. Their lips finally met and Mina felt the warmth in his lips. They were so soft that Mina couldn't believe that she was actually kissing him so she opened her eyes but when she saw Mark's face right in front of her she smiled and closed her eyes again. Finally they had time for themselves. They always were with other people so it was impossible to be like this but right now they were alone and no one was watching them. Mark deepened the kiss and Mina hugged him tighter. Mark was hugging her back but one of his hands moved down to Mina's hips. He slowly started caressing it and Mina felt her head spinning around. She was about to moan but she held it back. Then suddenly Mark pulled away and watched her.

"Why did you stop?" Mina whispered out of breath.

"I have to stop now... Or else I won't be able to hold myself back." Mark answered breathing heavily. 

Mina sighed and nodded. He was right. This was not the right place.

"I'll get changed." She said and Mark nodded.

He put his mask on again and walked out of the cabin as Mina started to change into her clothes. Then she walked out and wanted to put the dress away when Mark grabbed it from her hands.

"I'm buying this!" He looked at her and Mina could imagine him grinning at the moment behind the mask.

"I don't have anything where I can dress up!" Mina said and wanted to snatch it away but Mark quickly pulled away.

"You'll wear it only for me." He laughed.

"ert!" Mina pushed him away laughing and blushed.

Mark paid for the dress and they walked out again.

"Shall we go and eat something?" Mark asked and Mina nodded.

They walked to an italian restaurant nearby and Mark ordered a private room for themselves. The waiter took them to the back of the restaurant and they walked through some hallways before the waiter stopped and opened the door for them. They thanked the waiter and sat down.

"We didn't have to come to a fancy restaurant like this..." Mina looked around.

"It's our first real date... I want it to be special." Mark smiled.

"Everything's special with you." Mina said and blushed. 

"Arghhh!" Mark cringed his nose.

"I'm sorry that was too cheesy." Mina blushed again.

Then Mark leaned in over the table and placed a soft kiss on her cheek. 

"I liked it." He whispered and smiled.

Mina felt her face getting as red as a tomato and her cheeks burning. Then someone knocked at the door and the waiter walked in, ready to take their orders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was already dark when Mina and Mark walked out of the restaurant. Mark grabbed her hand and they walked back to the subway station to go back to the dorms.

"Is it really okay to walk around like this?" Mina asked.

"It should be... I don't think anyone will be able to notice me." Mark tightened his grip on her hand.

Mina nodded and smiled slightly. They got into the subway and Mark put his hoodie down even more, so no one could see his eyes. After a few minutes they had to get off and walked back to the school. Mina started to feel down as soon as they walked through the gates. She let out a sigh.

"What happened?" Mark asked.

"Nothing..." Mina smiled and shook her head.

"Tell me." Mark said and Mina looked at him.

"We have to act like friends again tomorrow, so no one can notice it... I just wish to be with you... And I know this sounds really selfish..." Mina had to take a breath.

"Baby, we'll be here tomorrow all day... You'll be with me!" Mark smiled and placed a kiss on her temple.

Mina smiled and nodded. Mark accompanied Mina to the girls' dorm. His heart felt heavy as he let her hand go.

"I'll see you tomorrow!" He waved at her as she walked up the stairs to the door.

"See you!" She smiled and waved back.

Then Mark turned around and walked quickly over to the boys dorm. Mina walked in as Mark disappeared from her sight. As she opened the door to her room, she found it empty.

"Lyn?" Mina asked as she turned the lights on.

She heard hustling noises coming from the bedroom. Mina's heart started to beat faster as she heard the noises. What if it was the same person that broke in when she was taking a shower? Mina looked around for something that would be like a bat, so she could hit the person when he/she attacked her. At the end Mina grabbed her bag with her books and walked towards the door. She put her ear at the door and heard voices in the room. It was a guy's voice. With a tight grip on her bag she quickly opened the door and ran inside. Mina started to hit the person with her eyes tightly closed.

"HELP ME! SOMEONE BROKE IN! AHHHH!" Mina yelled as she was hitting the person.

"MINA!" She suddenly heard Lyn's voice.

Mina stopped and opened her eyes. Her eyes widened as she found Jr. in front of her trying to cover himself.

"What the heck?!" Mina looked surprised.

"What are you doing? Why are you already back?" Lyn asked blushing.

"What do you mean with what am I doing? What the hell are you two doing? Do you know what time it is? It's not allowed for boy's to be here at this time!" Mina said horrified.

"Y-Ya..." Lyn blushed.

"Oh my god.... Were you....?!" Mina's eyes widened.

"What? No!" They both got up at the same time.

"We were watching a movie..." Jr. pointed at Lyn's new laptop.

Mina raised her eyebrows and grinned.

"Okay, anyways, you gotta go now." She said and pushed him out of the door.

"Ya! Let me stay!" Jr. fought her back.

"I'm sorry, but I'm tired." Mina shook her head and continued pushing him away.

"I'll let you have my room!" Jr. said.

"Your... Room?" Mina looked at him with one eyebrow raised.

Jr. quickly nodded.

"You can share it with Mark." He then grinned.

Mina blushed and rolled her eyes at him.

"Okay, go." She pushed him to the door.

Jr. sighed and gave up.

"Okay, okay, let me at least say goodbye to Lyn." Jr. begged her.

Mina sighed and let him go.

"Fine." She said and walked away as Jr. hugged Lyn.

Mina closed her door and let herself fall onto her bed. Then she took her phone out. Mark has messaged her and so did Minjoon.

"Minjoon?" Mina whispered surprised.

But she first opened Mark's message.

From: Yi-Eun

Hey, babe~ I already miss you... I wish I could be with you right now... Btw I think Jinyoung-ie is over at your dorm with Lyn since he isn't here yet so don't get surprised keke~ See you tomorrow! Dream about me! I love you ;)

A smile formed on Mina's lips and she quickly answered him. Then she opened Minjoon's message.

From: Minjoon

Mina, can we meet up? I think we need to talk. Call me.

Mina raised her eyebrows. She looked at the clock and saw that it was almost midnight. It was late already, so she decided to call him tomorrow. When she put her phone away Lyn walked into their room with a grin and Mina sat up.

"YOU LIAR!" Mina screamed and cracked up.

Lyn blushed and sat down next to Mina.

"It happened so suddenly." Lyn played nervously with her hand.

Mina pulled Lyn into a hug.

"Congratulations beauty! You deserve the best!" Mina whispered as she Lyn's back.

"Thank you baby!" Lyn hugged her back.

As they were hugging each other Mina's phone rang. Lyn let her go and Mina looked at her phone. Minjoon was calling.

"Minjoon?" Mina answered her phone quickly.

"Ohhhhhh! Minaaaaa!" Minjoon was yelling.

"Minjoon?" Mina looked at Lyn surprised.

"Hello?"

"Hello?"

"Excuse me but can you pick up your friend? We have to close our stand here but he passed out..." Mina heard a woman's voice on the phone.

"Yes, sure. Just tell me the address and I'll be there!" Mina bit her lower lip.

The woman gave her the address and Mina hung up.

"What happened?" Lyn asked.

"Minjoon passed out somewhere, drinking too much alcohol... I gotta get him." Mina sighed and got up.

"Let me come with you." Lyn got up as well.

"It's okay... It's 5 minutes away." Mina smiled.

"You sure?" Lyn asked and Mina nodded.

"Okay, take care!" Lyn called out as Mina walked out.

A/N: oh holy crap this took me so long and i'm so so sorry T^T i had exams and they're finally over~~~~ i'll be in korea in 3 weeks so i hope i can update a new chapter before i leave~ leave me your toughts as comments! :) love you all