You Don't... Do you?

Runaway

They were filming their MV again. The guys were dancing and Mina watched them. After they finished the scene the PD said to take a break. Mina got up and walked up to Jackson.

"Hey.." She said but Jackson looked away.

"Jinyoung-ah, give me a bottle too." He called Jr. and walked towards him.

"Hey noona." Bambam held a bottle in front of her face.

"Oh hey Bambam~ Thanks." She gave him a little eye smile and looked at Jackson's direction.

"It's really hot, right noona?" Bambam was fanning himself.

"Yesss... How much longer will this take?" Mina started fanning herself.

She suddenly felt some wins blowing from behind. She turned around and saw Mark fanning her. 

"O-Oh... Thanks..." She blushed. 

"It'll be over tonight..." Mark sighed as he continued fanning her.

"Do you guys still need me though?" She asked.

"I don't know... Wait let me ask the manager hyung..." Mark said and walked away.

"Heooolll~ Mark hyung never fanned one of us before." Bambam shook his head and Mina blushed even more.

Soon Mark came back.

"There's still one scene with you... It's the next one." Mark said and Mina nodded.

"Hyung! You never fan us like you did to noona..." Bambam pouted.

"Shut up!" Mark rolled his eyes.

"Do you like noona?" Bambam wiggled with his eyebrows.

Mina blushed and looked away. Just then her eyes met with Jackson's.

"Shut up! I did it because she's a lady!" Mark blushed and playfully hit Bambam.

Jackson just rolled his eyes and walked away. Mina sighed. Jackson was still mad at her and it was killing her.

After the break they continued to film the MV and soon Mina was done with her scene. She went back to the van and sat down. The boys were filming and she was pretty bored. Suddenly the van's door opened. A girl was standing there and looked surprised at Mina.

"Who are you?" Mina asked scared.

"Who are you?" The girl asked in English.

"I... I..." Mina didn't know what to say.

"Excuse me." She suddenly heard Jackson's voice and sighed in relieve.

"Jackson!" The girl squeezed.

"I'm sorry but you're not allowed to be here." Jackson kindly said in English.

"I'm your biggest fan! Can you give me your sign please?" The girl held a paper out. 

"Sure... But then you have to leave here..." Jackson said with a smile on his face. 

The girl nodded quickly. Jackson signed the paper and gave her a little hug. Then the girl walked away while hugging the paper.

"T-Thank you." Mina said.

Jackson ignored her and took his bag from his seat and wanted to leave again but Mina grabbed his arm.

"Jackson..." Mina sighed.

"I need to continue filming." He said without looking at her. 

Then he took his arm out of Mina's grip and walked away. Mina watched him leaving and sighed. She closed the door and laid back as she closed her eyes. And like that she fell asleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After GOT7 finished filming they all went back to the hotel. Mina suddenly had bad stomach ache. She quickly rushed to her room and went to the toilet. 

"Ugh ..." She hissed as she saw that she got her period. 

She looked through her luggage for some sanitary pad but she didn't take any with her. Mina looked at her watch and saw that it was 11PM. She wasn't allowed to leave the hotel but she had to - it was urgent. Slowly she walked to her door and opened it slightly to see if anyone was on the hall but it was empty. She quickly rushed to the elevator and prayed that no one would come out. When the elevator came she got in and pressed the '1' for the lobby. She was nervously biting her nails. As soon as the doors of the elevator opened she ran out. Thankfully there was a little mart across the street which was open 24/7. She walked in and went straight to the sanitary pads. After taking two packages she walked towards the cashier when she suddenly heard her name. 

"Mina!" She heard her name again. 

'Oh I'm done!' She thought.

As she slowly turned around she saw Jackson behind her, looking at her arms with big eyes. Mina blushed and tried to hide the packages but it was too late. 

"Y-You..." Jackson stuttered.

"I..I need to pay." Mina's face was as red as a tomato.

"Uhm. Yeah." Jackson didn't bother her any more. 

Mina paid and quickly rushed out again, mentally cursing at herself for not brining some sanitary pads from home. 

When she was back in her room, after a hot shower, she laid down on her bed and decided to continue reading her book. She heard a light knock and looked confused at the door. Then she checked the time and saw that it was midnight. 

"Who's there?" She asked as she got up.

"It's me, Jackson." She heard Jackson's voice.

"Jackson..." She whispered as a smile formed on her lips.

She opened the door and he was standing in front of her with his pyjamas.

"I thought... You might... Like want something sweet..." He said as he gave her a plastic bag.

She smiled and took it from his hand.

"Come in." She offered him.

Jackson walked in and sat down on her bed. Mina followed him and sat down as well. Then she opened the bag and took the sweets out. 

"Mhhhmmm chocolate!" She smiled brightly.

"It's true..." He whispered as he looked at her with big eyes.

"Hm? What?" Mina asked with chocolate in .

"I... I kinda googled something..." He looked down.

"Hm? What?" Mina asked curiously. 

"I saw the pads... and thought... I mean..." He didn't know how to say it but Mina understood him and blushed immediately. 

"I..." Jackson sighed.

"I want to apologise... I'm sorry. I believe you but... I was just mad..." He sighed again.

"Mad?" Mina asked.

"I don't know... First I saw you with Jaebeom but didn't think anything much... But with Mark... I don't know I hate the thought of you and him sleeping together." Jackson played with her blanket.

"I was just really scared that night..." Mina said.

"Yeah..."

"Anyways! Let's be friends again." Jackson was back to being himself again.

Mina giggled and nodded. 

"Let's be bff's!!!" Jackson's eyes started sparkling.

"Sure." Mina offered Jackson some sweets.

Jackson took some sweets and Mina turned back to the TV. Nothing interesting was on so she closed her eyes. Jackson was zipping through the channels. He found a good movie and turned around to ask Mina if she wanted to watch it when he saw that she was asleep. Her eyes were closed and she was laying in an uncomfortable position. Jackson smiled and got up. He wanted to lift her up and lay her down on the bed when Mina grabbed tightly on his shirt.

"Don't do it..." She whispered crying.

"Hey, it's fine..." Jackson whispered.

But Mina started crying. Jackson didn't know what to do.

"Mina..." He shook her shoulders slightly.

"Mina." He shook her again and Mina opened her eyes.

"O-Oh..." She looked confused at Jackson.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jackson looked at her worried.

"Y-Yeah..." Mina sat up.

"You were crying..." Jackson looked at her.

"Oh... Uhm... Sorry about that." Mina looked away.

"Is everything really fine?" Jackson asked again.

"Yeah, don't worry." She smiled at him.

"Don't you have to sleep? We need to get up early tomorrow for the flight." She told him and Jackson got up.

"Oh... Right..." He scratched his head.

"If anything happens... I'm in the next room... You know."

Mina nodded and smiled. Jackson smiled back and walked out. She sighed and laid back down, trying to fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they were back in Korea a huge smile formed on Mina's lips.

"You look happy to be back noona..." Youngjae said smiling.

"Of course! I missed Lyn." Mina skipped her way out of the airport.

"MINA!" She hearrd suddenly Lyn's voice and ran towards her.

"LYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYNNNNN!!!!!" Mina dropped her bags.

Lyn ran straight into her arms and they hugged each other for a long time.

"It looks like they haven't seen each other in years." JB laughed.

Jr. just watched them, with his cheeks slowly turning red. Then the girls let go of each other and Mina saw Minjoon standing behind Lyn.

"Hey..." He smiled at her and took a bouquet of roses out from his back where he was hiding them.

"Awww... Thank you!" Mina smiled and took the roses and hugged Minjoon.

"I missed you..." Minjoon whispered into her ear.

Mina just blushed and didn't know what to say. At that moment Lyn was greeting the GOT7 members. When it was Jr.'s turn she stopped in her tracks and looked into his eyes.

"W-Welcome back." She said looking down.

"T-Thanks..." Jr. rubbed his neck blushing.

"Oh woopsy." Jackson pushed Jr. towards Lyn and he fell on her.

"Y-Ya..." Jr. quickly got up and blushed.

"I tripped." Jackson shrugged and laughed.

Mark was watching Mina and Minjoon.

"Ya... Aren't they hugging each other for a pretty long time?" Mark asked Yugyeom who was standing next to him.

"Hm? Who?" Yugyeom looked at Mark laughing.

"Nothing..." Mark shook his head and looked away.

Then Mina let Minjoon go and they walked up to GOT7 and Lyn.

"What's up?" She asked with a huge grin on her face.

"Let's go." Mark rolled his eyes annoyed.

"I'm leaving with Minjoon oppa and Lyn, guys." Mina said and Mark stopped walking.

He turned around and looked at her.

"Okay, sure, see you tomorrow in class." JB smiled and waved at her.

Mina, Lyn and Minjoon waved at them as they got into a taxi. GOT7 got into their van and the manager looked at them confused.

"Where's Mina?" He asked.

"Left with Minjoon and Lyn." Mark said annoyed and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

Jackson just scoffed.
Meanwhile Mina, Minjoon and Lyn were in the taxi driving back to their dorms.

"What did you guys do without me?" Mina asked happily.

"We had classes..." Lyn said and Mina rolled her eyes at her.

"Oh really?"

The girls laughed. Minjoon was quietly laughing along.

"What did you do?" Mina turned around and looked at him.

"Well... I had classes, too." Minjoon laughed.

"Hmm... But I didn't see you around..." Lyn said.

"Ah... Well..." Minjoon awkwardly scratched his back.

"Were you sick?" Mina asked worried.

"Umm... Kinda..." He laughed awkwardly.

"Oh my god, I didn't know!" Lyn looked at him worried.

"I'm fine now though... It's okay." Minjoon looked away.

Just then Mina's phone rang.

"Oh...? Why is he calling?" She said and answered her phone.

"Mark?"

Minjoon turned around and looked at her.

"We got your luggage... Remember, you dropped it when you saw Lyn?" He said on the other line.

"Oh my god! Yes! Geez! Thank you!" Mina slapped her forehead.

"Are you going to pick it up or should I take it over to your dorm room?" Mark asked.

"Umm... Maybe it's the best if I come over... I don't want any girls to see you, you know..." Mina said.

"Hm, you're right. I'll be waiting then."

"Okay then, I'll come over when we are there~ See you!"

"See ya!" He said and hung up.

"What did you do this time?" Lyn asked laughing.

"I...I forgot my luggage..." Mina laughed.

"Stupid." Lyn laughed hitting Mina's arm.

Mina was tired from the flight, so she closed her eyes. Lyn was already asleep. Mina's head was moving from one side to another when Minjoon put it on his shoulder. After 30 minutes they arrived in front of the campus. Minjoon shook the girls slightly by their shoulders and told them that they arrived. Mina yawned and rubbed her eyes. Lyn wanted to pay the taxi driver but Minjoon told her to stay and that he was paying.

"Guys, I should go and take my luggage." She said to Lyn and Minjoon.

"Should I come with you?" Minjoon asked.

Mina shook her head.

"It's fine, besides people might misunderstand,"

"O-Okay..." Minjoon said.

"I'll be going then." Mina said and waved at them as she ran to the boys dorm.

Then she quickly ran up to GOT7's dorm and knocked on the door. A half JB opened the door.

"Mina!" He said surprised and covered his bare upper body.

"Oh... I came to get my bag..." She said as she covered her eyes.

"Mina... Come in."

She felt someone grabbing her wrist and pulling her inside. When she opened her eyes she saw the back of Mark. He dragged her into his room and closed the door.

"I'm sorry for Jaebeom... He didn't know you were coming." Mark said and Mina touched her cheeks which were burning hot.

"I-It's fine..." She smiled at him, her cheeks still burning.

"MARK TUAN, WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP TAKING MY UNDERWEAR WITHOUT ASKING?!" Jackson yelled as he opened the door to their room.

Mina froze on her spot and so did Mark and Jackson.

"Mina..." Jackson said.

"J-Jackson..." Mark blushed.

"I-I came to get my bag..." Mina said.

"It's in the living room though..." Jackson said.

"I... I just take it..." Mina said and dashed out of their room and ran straight into Bambam.

"Noona." He said surprised.

"Hey Bambam." She smiled slightly and quickly grabbed her bag from the table and rushed out of the dorm.

"Mina!" She heard Mark calling but she ignored him and ran out.

"Hey wait!" He caught up with her when she was outside.

"Hey, I'm sorry." Mark grabbed her wrist.

"It's not your fault..." Mina smiled at him slightly.

"I... I should have brought you the bag." He sighed and let her wrist go.

"No, I wanted to go... I'm sorry, I didn't think carefully..." Mina blushed and looked down.

They stood there quietly for a while until Mark spoke up.

"Do you have time tonight?" He asked her.

"T-Tonight?" Mina asked confused.

"Let's run away." He smiled.

"I thought you were a good boy." Mina laughed.

"Yes, until I met you." He laughed too.

"Let's grab something to eat and go to the Han River." Mark suggested.

"S-Sure.." Mina smiled.

'Is this a date?' She thought to herself.

"Great! I'll pick you up." He smiled and walked away.

"Wait! How?" She asked.

"You'll see." He winked and jogged back to the dorm.

Mina stood there for a while confused before she got back to her senses. She turned around and walked back into the girl's dorm. When she walked into her room she saw Lyn making ramen.

"I thought you might be hungry." She smiled.

"Oh my god are you okay?" Lyn quickly ran up to her.

"Y-Yeah..." Mina smiled slightly.

"You're really pale... As if you saw a ghost..."

"I wish I did..." Mina sighed and looked at Lyn.

"What happened?" Lyn asked confused and Mina told her everything starting from when JB saw her with only her towel in the hotel room up to Mark asking her to run away tonight.

"Geez... You were away for only 3 days." Lyn said.

"I knoooooooooow!" Mina laid her upper body on the table and closed her eyes.

"Okay, go and take a shower. Be fresh for your date with Mark Tuan." Lyn laughed.

"It's not a date. Shut up!" Mina rolled her eyes.

"Come on... When he first asked you, you thought the same, didn't you?" Lyn grinned at her.

".........I didn't." Mina looked away.

"Lies have short legs, come on." Lyn laughed and turned back to look after the ramen.

"Sometimes I hate you for knowing me so well..." Mina whispered under her breath.

"I love you too!" Lyn said and Mina got up rolling her eyes.

She took a quick shower and put some comfortable jeans and t-shirt on.

"When is he going to pick you up?" Lyn asked eating the ramen.

"I don't know." Mina shrugged eating some of the ramen too.

Just then they heard a noise on the window.

"It's Mark." Lyn said excited.

"Calm down!" Mina scolded her and walked up to the window and opened it.

"Mina!" Mark was whispering.

"Mark?" Mina asked.

"Yes, it's me. Come down!" Mark said.

"Coming! Let's meet at the back of the dorm." Mina said and Mark nodded walking to the back of the dorm.

"I'm going!" Mina quickly took her bag and rushed out.

"See you tomorrow." Lyn said and laughed but Mina didn't hear her.

Mina walked to the girls washroom on the first floor and climbed out of the window.

"Hey!" Mark waved at her.

"Hi!" Mina waved back.

"Let's go." He said and they climbed over the wall.

"Did you tell the guys that you were leaving?" Mina asked and Mark shook his head.

"Did you tell Lyn?" Mark asked.

"Yes... She was going to find out anyways sooner or later." Mina laughed.

"You guys are like sisters." Mark smiled.

"We are..." Mina smiled.

"But you and Jackson are like brothers too...." Mina said and Mark nodded.

"He was like the only one I could talk to when I first came to Korea..." Mark said.

"It was really brave of you coming to a country to do something where the future is so blurry, you know... I don't think I'd have the nerve for something like that..." Mina said.

"I guess I was lucky... But I mean, you ran away from home... Your future was blurry too." Mark said.

"Hmm... You're right... But I don't know, I wouldn't be brave enough to go to a country where I can't understand anything, you know?" She said and looked at the sky.

It was already dark and the sky was pitch black.

"You can't see a single star on the sky..." Mina sighed.

"Yeah... Because of the city lights..." He sighed too.

Then they quietly walked to a mart and bought some sweets. After buying they made their way to the Han River. It was quite empty. They sat down on the stairs and ate the sweets.

"Why did you run away from home?" Mark broke the silence. 

"Because of my parents..." She said without looking at him.

"Mind telling me more?" Mark asked as he came closer to Mina.

"My parents... Are really rich... All they care about is their business and my oppinion never really mattered... They wanted to move to America without asking me... You know how much I love Lyn... I can't just leave her... And I had to marry a guy my dad would have chosen for me.... It's not the life I want to live..." Mina sighed.

"I know what you mean..." Mark sighed.

Then they were quiet again. They ate sweets and watched the river flowing.

"How dare you run away with my girl?" They suddenly heard Jackson's voice and turned around.

Jackson was standing behind them with drinks in his hands and smiling.

"Hey Jackson." Mina waved at him.

Mark sighed a little but smiled.

"Mind joining you guys?" Jackson sat down next to Mina.

"Nope." Mina smiled and gave Jakson some sweets too.

They sat there and talked the whole night and made their way back to the dorms when the sun rose.

"It was a great night." Mina said and smiled at the boys.

"Yes." Mark looked her deep in the eyes.

"Let's do that again." Jackson smiled and Mina nodded.

Then she climbed back through the window into the dorm and they boys watched her until she was gone.

"Why did you run away?" Jackson asked Mark.

"What?" Mark looked at him confused.

"You're not the type to run away... Why did you do it?" Jackson asked again but Mark looked away not answering him.

"You... You don't like her, do you?" Jackson asked and Mark looked at him.

A/N: another update~~~~~ i'm leaving to my home country today so i wrote this in a rush~ forgive me if i have any mistakes... :( i'll try my best to update there as well but i don't have any internet, so yeah...
comment me your thoughts and subscribe if you haven't yet~

i love you guys, and i'm gonna miss you <3