Misunderstandings

Runaway

"Are you really going to be okay?" Mina hugged Lyn.

"I'm not a little girl." Lyn laughed hugging her back.

"You can go now, the boys checked in." Lyn said.

Mina let her go and nodded. Then Minjoon, who was standing next to Lyn, opened his arms for her.

"This is our secret!" Mina laughed and hugged him.

"I know, our own secret." Minjoon giggled and put his cheek on Mina's head.

Then she let him go and waved at them as she was checking in. She got through the security and was scared that her father did something that would stop her from leaving the country but nothing happened which was also a little scary. Her father had so much power and yet he didn't get her.

"Finally!" Jackson was waiting for her right behind the security.

"Sorry, I just had to say goodbye to my friends." She smiled sheepishly.

"Hey.... This guy Minjoon, why do you trust him so much?" Jackson furrowed his eyebrows.

"I don't know... He seems like a trustable guy..." Mina shrugged as they walked towards the others.

"How about me?" Jackson grinned.

"If I don't trust you, then I wouldn't be here, right?" She giggled.

"Right!" Jackson put his arm around her shoulders.

"Nothing happened at the security, right?" JB asked her looking a little worried.

"No..." Mina smiled.

"Let's go." Their manager said and they walked towards the gate.

While waiting for the plane everyone did their own stuff. Mina put her phone and her headphones out. She pressed play and closed her eyes as she was slowly tilting her head along with the rhythm. Then she felt someone tapping her arm. She opened her eyes and saw Mark looking at her.

"Yes?" She put one side of her headphones out.

"I... Forgot my headphones and the boys aren't sharing with me... Can I listen with you?" He asked smiling.

"Oh... Sure... But I don't think you'll like my taste in music..." She said as she was reaching him one side of her headphones.

"Hey, I like any kind of music." He smiled and put it in.

Mina pressed play again and one of her favorite songs at the moment came on.

"Anyway, I really like you. You hugged me when I was quietly smiling babe. I waited for today, for your sweetness. Look at me, I’ll protect you babe!" Without knowing why Mina started to blush.

"I dream every day of holding your hand and flying forever, until always." Mark was slightly hitting his tights along with the beat.

"My love, I miss you! It’s destiny, you can’t avoid it, every day I’m so lucky! I want to confess my hidden heart, I love you!" Mina was watching Mark's face and he smiled slightly.

Just then he also looked up and their eyes. Mark smiled at her and she blushed even more.

"The song is nice!" He showed her thumbs up.

"Yeah..." Mina's voice cracked.

"My trembling lips, your fluttering heart, you are my love babe. I know that this is love. I’m happy because of you. This is love babe, I dream every day of holding your hand and flying forever, until always."

Mark turned around and crossed his legs as he was facing her. He put his arm towards Mina and tilted his head along. Mina looked at him and Mark smiled.

"I love you so much that I could risk my everything! I’ll promise you that I’ll care for you, even if time passes and everything changes, even if the world ends, my love. You are my luck, I can’t avoid it. Every day I’m so lucky, I want to confess my hidden heart, I love you!"

The song ended and Mark nodded.

"I really liked it." He smiled.

Mina smiled as well.

"You know they say that the songs a person is listening to says a lot about their personalities." Mark said.

"Hm really?" Mina smiled.

"You listen to bright songs... Like the ones who make you feel good, and you are a bright person who makes people feel good." He smiled.

"Do I make you feel good...?" It suddenly slipped out of her lips and even she was surprised by her own words.

"Y-Yes..." Mark rubbed his neck and smiled shyly.

Then it got quiet and they listened to some more songs before it was time to board the plane.
Mina sat down on her seat by herself and wanted to make herself comfortable when Yugyeom stood in front of her.

"Oh yes! I'm sitting with noona!" Yugyeom grinned.

"That's unfair!" She heard Bambam saying from somewhere.

"Come here, big baby." Mina said smiling and Yugyeom sat down.

He put his head on her shoulder and she his hair. He immidiately fell asleep before the plane even took off. Jackson was filming himself and the members on the plane for their own little 'diary'.

"Hello, Mina-ssi, what are you doing?" Jackson pointed the camera at her.

 "I'm reading." She whispered and held her book up.

"What are you reading?" Jackson asked and Mina told him to quite down because Yugyeom was sleeping.

"Papertowns." She smiled.

"How is it?" He asked with a more quite voice.

She showed him thumbs up and turned back to her book. She continued reading but when she looked up after a few minutes Jackson was still filming her.

"Turn the camera off." She hid her face and giggled.

"Okay, okay." Jackson giggled and turned the camera away from her.

"This has been your MC Jackson, see you soon everyone!" He waved into the camera and turned it off.

"Are you doing it for a show or something?" Mina asked him.

Jackson shook his head. 

"We do something like this whenever we go to a place we haven't been to." 

"That's a great idea." Mina smiled.

After a few hours they landed in Malaysia. Like always GOT7 walked ahead in case fans were there. And just like they thought a group of 15 people were waiting for them. They shrieked and shouted as they spotted GOT7 and took pictures. Mina put the cap on that Jackson gave her and lowered her head as she was following them behind without being too close. 

"Excuse me." A girl grabbed Mina's arm and surprised her.

"Where did you get the cap?" The girl asked.

"K-Korea." She had to lie and quickly walked out with GOT7.

She walked a little further away from GOT7 and waited there for them. They got into a van and drove up to her. Mina looked around and quickly jumped in. 

"What did the girl say?" Jr. asked worried.

"She asked me where I got my cap..." Mina took it off and looked at it.

"Wow Jackson, really now?" Mark looked at him.

The cap had #WANG standing on the front. Mina rolled her eyes and laughed.

"No wonder she asked me..." She laughed.

"If you told me I could have given you my cap... At least it doesn't have my last name on it." Mark glared at Jackson.

"I wanted to hide her and show the world that she's mine at the same time." Jackson looked at her with a grin. 

Mina playfully slapped his shoulder. 

"I'm not yours!" 

"Ooooooooohhhhhh buuuuurn!" Bambam yelled.

Jackson rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Not yet but soon..." He winked at her. 

"Ya... Stop it." Mark said and everyone looked at him.

They arrived at the hotel and Mina decided to just wear Bambam's hoodie, in case fans were in the hotel lobby. GOT7 got out and Mina followed them praying that no one would be there. 

"God heard my prayings!" She smiled as they walked in.

Mark turned around and looked at her.

"What?" She asked him and pushed him forward while laughing.

"Come here!" Mark tackled her head.

She tried to escape him but he was too strong. The manager checked in but Mark was still holding onto her head.

"Stop hurting my girl!" Jackson tried to unlock Mark's arm.

"She's not yours!" Mark laughed and tightened his grip.

"M-Mark...." Mina was running out of breath.

Mark let her go and Mina started coughing.

"Ya, she's not a boy! You can't just tackle her!" Jr. scolded Mark and held Mina by her shoulders. 

JB quickly took a water bottle out from his bag and gave it to her. Mina took a sip and sat down on the big couches in the lobby.

"Hey..." Mark kneeled down in front of her.

Mina had her eyes closed.

"I'm sorry for hurting you... It wasn't my intention..." He looked sad.

Mina then opened her eyes and quickly jumped on his back so he fell down. 

"Take this for almost choking me!" She covered his eyes with her hands. 

Mark got up with her on his back and stumbled through the lobby.

"YA! I CAN'T SEE!" He yelled laughing.

"That's my intention!" Mina laughed too.

Suddenly Mark hit the wall and they fell down backwards. Mark landed on Mina. 

"That was not part of the plan." She whispered in pain.

Mark quickly got up and looked after her.

"Are you okay?" He asked her and she sat down nodding.

"Stupid." He ruffled his hair and smiled as he helped her to get up.

"Guys, here are the keys. You'll have to share a room with each other, like two in a room and one of you guys will be sharing a room with me. And Mina, you have your own room right next to us." The manager said as he gave the keys away.

They all took their keys and chose the people they wanted to share a room with. Mark and Jackson shared the same room and ended up in the room next to Mina's.

"It's destiny." Jackson winked at her.

"Shut up." She rolled her eyes and unlocked her door as she walked in.

The room had a king sized bed and was a little too big for a single person.

"Whatever..." Mina shrugged and put her bags down.

She looked through her luggage for some clothes to wear. Then she quickly took a shower but she forgot to take her clothes with her to the washroom so she wrapped her body with a towel and walked out. As she slightly opened the door she heard steps in her room.

"Oh my god." She whispered as she leaned back from the door.

Mina looked around in the washroom for something to hit the intruder with. There was nothing except for a vase. She grabbed it and slowly walked out. The man was walking towards the window. Mina ran up to him and just then he turned around and Mina was just able to stop her tracks.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" She let the vase fall and covered her body with the towel.

"I-I called you but you didn't answer, so I got a spare key for your room... I was worried!" JB looked at her with wide eyes.

Then his eyes landed on her chest.

"Y-Your were showering?" He asked blushing.

"Obviously. Now leave." Mina also blushed.

"S-Sure... C-Come down later." He looked down and walked past her.

Mina took him to the door and just when she opened it, she found Jackson standing in front of it about to hit the door. JB walked out with a red face and Mina's face was red too. Jackson saw that she was only wearing a towel.

"W-What...?" Jackson asked confused but JB had already left.

"It's not what it looks like..." Mina blushed and quickly closed the door blushing madly.

"Oh god, whyyyyyyyyyyy?" She sighed as she leaned towards the door.

She quickly changed into her clothes and dried her hair as she walked down to the lobby. The boys had already gathered and were talking with their manager.

"Oh, hey, Mina. Sit down." The manager said.

Mina looked at JB and Jackson. JB was still blushing, so Mina sat down next to Youngjae.

"We'll start filming in an hour." The manager said.

"WHAT?!" Youngjae yelled.

"We need to get you all back to school as soon as possible." The manager said.

Mina saw Jr. smiling.

"So we all need to leave now. You'll get your make up done and get dressed and we'll start filming. It will probably take 3 days and today is the first day." The manager said.

"We won't get to enjoy it here." Yugyeom pouted.

"Welcome to the k-pop world." Their manager rolled his eyes and they all followed him to the van.

"But oppa...." Mina said and everyone turned around.

"Manager oppa, I don't need any make up, do I?" Mina asked.

"Oh yeah... They won't see your face so it's okay, but you still need to get your hair done." He said and she nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The same night it was all stormy outside. Mina tried to fall asleep but she couldn't. She took her phone out and texted Lyn but she was probably sleeping since she didn't reply. Then her eyes landed on Mark's name.

"No, better not..." She sighed but just the she heard a loud noise and her room turned bright with the white light of the lightning.

She got so scared that she ended up texting Mark.

To: Mark

You asleep?

Another lightning turned her room brighter. Her phone vibrated and she winced.

From: Mark

Not yet... Can't sleep... What about you? Why are you awake?

To: Mark

I... Can't sleep... It's too scary :///

She sighed. She couldn't just ask him to sleep with her. Another message came.

From: Mark

Oh... Maybe... I mean... I can come over if you want...

A smiled formed on her lips.

To: Mark

You could do that? That'd be great!

She pressed sent. Just then Mina heard a knock on the door and she quickly got up and opened the door.

"Hey." Mark smiled slightly.

Another growling thunder came and Mina got so scared that she immediately hid in Mark's arms. Mark was taken aback and Mina quickly let him go.

"S-Sorry..." She whispered and took a step back but just then her door closed on them.

"OH MY GOD!" Mina tried to open the door but couldn't. She had left her keys and everything else inside.

"Where are your keys?" Mark asked her.

"In the room..." Mina sighed.

Even the floor turned white with the lightning and Mark looked at her face. She was really pale.

"Let's go to my room..." Mark suggested.

Mina nodded. Everything would be better than being here on the empty floor. Mark unlocked the door to his and Jackson's room and they walked in. Jackson was laying on his bed with his arms and legs stretched widely.

"You can lay on my bed." Mark said as he pointed at the empty bed.

"You?" She asked him.

"I just push Jackson aside..." Mark smiled.

Mina nodded and said thanks before laying down on his bed. It had already his smell. She felt much safer. Mark tried to push Jackson aside but Jackson wouldn't move, so Mark sat down on the floor and sighed. Mina felt bad.

"Come here..." She said to him.

Mark turned around and looked at her.

"It's okay..." Mark shook his head.

"You can't sleep on the floor when I'm sleeping on your bed!" She whispered to him.

Just then another lightning lit up the room and Mina winced.

"Okay... Only because you're scared." He got up from the bed and laid down next to her.

They turned their back on each other and tried to avoid each other as good as possible.
The next morning she felt strong arms around her waist. She opened her eyes and saw Mark hugging her and he was shirtless.

'Holy sh*t was he shirtless last night too???' Mina thought and panicked but she was too afraid to move and to wake him up.

She laid there for a while still hugging him and soon fell back asleep. When she woke up again she saw that the place where Mark was laying was empty. She got up and saw that Jackson was also away. When she got up she heard some whisperings coming out from the room.

"YOU WERE IN BED WITH HER WHILE I WAS SLEEPING?!" Jackson's voice sounded really angry.

"I TOLD YOU I WASN'T!" Mark sounded angry too.

"WHY WERE YOU TWO LAYING IN EACH OTHER'S ARMS AND YOU WITHOUT A SHIRT?!" Jackson asked Mark.

"She was scared, so I rushed to her and forgot to wear a shirt..." Mark explained.

"And you ended up in your bed? You were better at lying, Mark." Jackson said.

"Lying? You think I'm lying?! Fine, Jackson Wang, yeah we slept together in one bed, why do you care? She's not your girlfriend!" Mark said and suddenly Mina heard a dull noise.

Mina got worried and walked in but saw Mark on the ground holding onto his nose.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" Mina quickly walked up to Mark.

He nodded and got up and washed his face.

"Why did you hit him?!" Mina turned to Jackson.

Jackson just looked at her and turned around leaving her alone with Mark.

"JACKSON!" Mina yelled and rushed out of the bathroom.

Jackson had opened the door and was walking out when Mina grabbed his arm.

"Listen to me... It's not what it looks like..." Mina said.

"Yeah... I believed you with Jaebeom but this... How should I trust you Mina? You were lying in his arms while he was basically !" Jackson had furrowed his eyebrows.

"I know... I know what it looks like but it's really not like that... There was a strom last night... I got scared so I messaged him." Mina explained.

"Why him and not me?" Jackson asked.

"I... I don't know... But you were sleeping anyways weren't you?" She sighed.

Jackson scoffed and shook his head.

"Let him go... He won't believe you anyways..." Mark said as he came out of the washroom.

"You stay out of this!" Jackson glared at him and pointed at Mark.

"Jackson! Stop! There's no one at fault!" Mina got angry as well.

Jackson looked at her.

"It's always him, Mina, but I'm always the one there for you!" Jackson looked at her with sad eyes and then he walked away.

"Jackson!" She wanted to follow him but Mark grabbed her wrist.

"He needs to cool down... He'll understand later, don't worry." Mark said.

Mina sighed and nodded.

"I... I go to the lobby and ask them for a spare key for my room..." Mina sighed and walked away.

A/N: heeeyyyyoooo~ annyeong with a new update~ i'm sorry it's a really late one :( but i have my exams going on right now so i don't really have time to write :/ anyways how do you like this chapter? i know it's a short one so.... :/

subscribe if you haven't yet and comment your thoughts ;D love yoooooooooooooou <333333333