Kisses

Runaway

Media was going crazy. '[BREAKING] Rookie group GOT7's Mark had an accident!'. GOT7 members and Lyn rushed to the hospital late at night as soon as they heard the news. When they arrived there, they saw Park Jinyoung going up and down in front of the emergency section.

"Hyung! What happened?" Jackson rushed up to JYP.

Lyn had a breakdown. She fell on her knees and started to cry. Jr. tried to hold his tears back as he hugged Lyn but he was too overwhelmed. Security tried to keep the cameras outside. After what seemed like ages for them a doctor walked out of the ER.

"How are our friends?" JB asked the doctor.

"The boy is fine. He broke some bones and hurt his head but he'll be fine soon. As for the girl, we don't know yet. She must have hit her head really hard and several bones are broken. Her heart is beating, she's alive but she isn't waking up." The doctor said and walked away.

"I can't believe this is happening..." Yugyeom said as he cried too.

Days had past. Mark's family were in Korea, at the hospital. So was Mina's family. Mark was awake but Mina was still in coma.

"I should have protected her." Mark cried.

"Honey, you couldn't know." His mother grabbed his hand tightly as she tried to surpress her tears.

"I'm her boyfriend. It was my responsibility to protect her and I failed. If anything happens to her..." Mark said not looking at his family.

"Don't... She'll be fine. We have to believe and pray." Mark's father said and patted his shoulder.

Lyn, Jackson and Jr. were standing in front of Mina's room watching her from the little window.

"She looks like she's sleeping." Lyn said in a shaky voice and tears made their way down again.

Jr. couldn't say anything and just hugged her. Suddenly Mina's mother walked towards them and headed directly towards Lyn.

"My daughter is in there because of you! You made her follow you while you were running away and now she's facing death! Will you be in peace when she dies?!" Mina's mother hissed at Lyn.

Lyn cried as she bowed down apologizing. After not so long Minjoon walked up to them and watched Mina. Tears made their ways into his eyes too. He found out about the accident the next day on the newspaper.

[BREAKING] Rookie group GOT7's Mark had an accident!

GOT7's member Mark had been in an accident as he was driving back to his dorm at the school with a girl friend. The driver died right after the car hit the truck. Mark broke bones and his girl friend hit her head. She's been in a coma since. The truck came out of an alley and turned into the main street where the taxi was driving. The driver noticed the truck too late and drove right into it from behind.

Mina's mother's phone rang and she answered it as she walked away. Minjoon sighed and walked up to a nurse.

"Can I go inside?" He asked.

The nurse sighed and nodded.

"Only you!" She said as she got up.

Minjoon had to put on some other clothes and walked in. The machine was beeping.

"Hey!" Minjoon smiled slightly.

"You know... It's not like you to sleep for such a long time..." He sat down on the chair next to her bed.

"I'm sorry for everything.." He sighed and grabbed her hand.

He didn't care if anyone saw them now.

"Remember when you asked me about my orders?... I actually had orders from our parents... Your parents and my parents... Remember the guy you had to marry... That guy is me. I was against it too at first, but then I saw you smiling, so sincerely that I started to feel my face turning red. Funny, right? I should have brought you back to your parents as soon as I could but now... I don't have the heart to take you away from your dream. I know how much you love what you do right now... And I'll try and protect you from everyone. I swear. I will protect you. You just have to come back. I was jealous... Jealous that you were dating Mark... And I still am. I'm sorry I can't help with that. Mina... Please... Come back..." Minjoon cried as he kissed her hand.

Suddenly he felt her fingers moving. He looked up and saw her moving her lips but nothing was coming out.

"Wait! I call someone!" Minjoon quickly rushed out.

"SHE WOKE UP! SOMEONE COME HERE!" Minjoon yelled as he opened the door.

"What?!" Everyone rushed to the window.

Doctors and nurses filled the room and Minjoon had to leave.

"I have to tell Mark!" Jackson ran away.

He arrived breathless at Mark's room. Everyone was watching him with big eyes.

"M-Mina... Woke up!" Jackson said.

Mark tried to get up but couldn't because of his broken leg. His brother Joey quickly brought him a wheelchair and his family helped him to sit on it. Then Jackson pushed him towards the room where Mina was right now. Mina was brought out and she was awake. At least she was looking around.

"Mina..." Mark whispered as tears made their way down from his cheek.

"She's being transfarred into another room. We have to see how she's going to be in a few days." The doctor said and brought Mina away.

She had locked her eyes with Mark's and looked at him without doing anything. Mark smiled slightly and Mina smiled a little back. Jackson continued pushing Mark and they all followed the doctor to Mina's new room. The doctor did some last check ups before he left. Once he was out of the room Lyn threw herself at Mina crying.

"You scared me so much!" Lyn sobbed.

Mina was still a little confused and hugged her friend. 

"What happened to me?" She asked confused and Lyn looked at her.

"You don't remember?" Lyn looked worried.

"The only thing I remember was me laying on Mark's shoulder and the next thing I know is Minjoon talking to me." Mina said and her eyes landed on Mark.

Mark was on his wheelchair and looking at her with sad eyes. 

"Mark..." Mina whispered as her eyes filled with tears.

Jackson let him go and Mark rolled over to Mina's bed and grabbed her hand.

"I'm so sorry baby!" Mark whispered.

He also had tears in his eyes and kissed her hand.

"We had an accident?" She asked and he nodded still kissing her hand. 

Minjoon couldn't take this scene anymore and walked out of her room.

"Are you okay?" She asked him.

Mark smiled and looked at her.

"I'm perfectly fine now that you are awake!" He whispered. 

"Your comeback...?" Mina suddenly looked up and her eyes met with JB's eyes. 

"That's not important! The important thing is that you two are fine." JB smiled.

"I'm sorry." Mina cried.

Mark grabbed her hand again and shook his head. 

"It's not your fault." He continued placing soft kisses on her hand.

---------------

Mina was back on her feet but she still had to stay at the hospital. Mark was the same. He was now able to walk again. 

"I talked to the doctor... He said I'll be able to go back to stage soon." Mark said.

They were on the rooftop of the hospital and Mark has bought them drinks.

"Ah really?" Mina smiled slightly taking the drink from his hand.

"What did he say to you?" Mark asked her as he opened his can.

"The same." Mina smiled and looked away.

She hated lying to him.

-Flashback-

"Ms. Gu...." The doctor started looking at the screen in front of him.

Mina watched him patiently. She felt as if her heart was beating in . The doctor looked back at her.

"You've torn several tendons... Mainly on your ankles and your right knee. They will heal but you won't be able to dance again. I'm sorry." The doctor sighed as he looked at her.

Mina's eyes filled with tears.

"A-Are you sure? I feel perfectly fine!" Mina couldn't believe her ears. 

"I'm sorry, I wish it was a mistake but it's not." The doctor looked at her with pitiful eyes. 

Mina nodded and thanked him as she quickly left his room. She slowly walked towards her room. Then she threw herself onto her bed and cried the whole night.

-End of flashback-

"They said I will be able to leave this week. I'll wait for you though." Mark grabbed onto her hand and held it close to his chest.

"Don't wait for me! Go back and do your comeback." She smiled as she pecked his cheek.

"But-" Mark started but was cut off by Mina.

"No buts! That's the least you can do for me." She laughed and sticked his tongue out.

Mina didn't tell anyone about what the doctor had told her. She wasn't ready yet but mainly she couldn't believe it herself. The only thing she enjoyed in life was dancing but now she wasn't able to do even that. 

"I love you." Mark looked at her and Mina looked back at him.

"I love you too!" Mina blushed.

Then Mark leaned in closer and Mina panicked. She looked around. 

"Someone will see us!" She said as she leaned back.

"I don't care." Mark smiled, his eyes fixed on her lips.

"Mark..." She whispered but Mark placed a soft kiss on her lips.

It was the first real kiss they shared since they started dating. Up to now they never had the time to be alone. Mark closed his eyes and leaned more forward. Mina's world started to spin and she held onto Mark's strong arms. A smile formed on Mark's lips and he grabbed her hands putting them around his neck. Then he hugged her waist and pulled her closer to his body. He her lower lip, asking for entrance. Mina parted her lips and his tongue slipped into . He started to explore as Mina tried to lock her tongue with his. They fought for dominance and Mark won at the end. Mina could already see fireworks in front of her eyes. She had boyfriends before but Mark was the first one to make her feel like this. Mina hugged Mark's neck tighter and pulled him more to himself. She felt a tingling in her stomach. Mark grabbed her waist and wanted to put his hand inside of her shirt when Mina grabbed his hand. 

"I'm sorry." Mark quickly apologised moving back.

He started blushing and Mina grabbed his hand.

"Not here." She whispered with a smirk and pulled him up.

Mark looked at her confused as she started pulling him back into the building. She held tightly onto his hand and walked with him into her room. When they were inside she locked the door and turned back to look at him. Suddenly she started blushing. All the confidence from before disappeared. Mark walked up to her and grabbed her hand. He played with her fingers and she looked up at him.

"I want you... Really bad... But..." He sighed.

"I still got this wound on my stomach..." He pouted and Mina felt her heart melting. 

Mina nodded and cupped his cheeks. 

"I can wait." She smiled at him and hugged him.

Mark smiled back and placed another soft kiss on her lips. Suddenly something that was sticking onto Mark's wrist like a watch started beeping and he let her go with a sigh. 

"I need to see my doctor now." He sighed.

Mina pouted and nodded. Mark pecked her lips and walked to the door. He unlocked it and smiled as he walked out. Mina sat down on her bed and took her phone out to play some games. 

"Honeyyyy~ it's me, your mommy!" Her mother walked into her room suddenly.

Mina looked up from her game and sighed. She was the last person she wanted to see right now.

"I brought you some fruits... You've lost so much weight since you ran away from home!" Her mother sighed as she pulled on Mina's clothes.

"Leave me alone." Mina didn't look at her.

"You wish. When the doctor says that you can leave this hospital then you'll be coming back home. We'll be leaving to the States and you will meet your husband." Her mother said strictly and Mina's head shot up.

"I'm not going anywhere!" She protested. 

"You had enough fun. Look you ended up in a hospital because of... what was his name? Mike? Anyways we'll leave immediately." Her mother said as she fixed her clothes in her little wardrobe.

"His name is Mark! And I won't leave with you! I'm fed up with you guys controlling my life! Why don't you just leave me alone?!" Mina had tears in her eyes.

"Without your dad and without me you wouldn't even sit here. You wouldn't even be born, okay? Therefore you do what I say!" Her mother glared at her.

" you! I wish you've never given birth to me!" Tears were flowing down from Mina's cheeks. 

"Don't act like a little kid! What's so special about that school anyways?!" Her mother sighed annoyed.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door quietly and walked in. Mina saw Minjoon with more fruits in his hands and rolled her eyes. 

"You came just in time honey!" Mina's mother smiled brightly at Minjoon.

Mina looked up at them confused. 

"You guys know each other?" Mina asked confused.

"Oh, here, Minjoon is your future husband." Her mother introduced him.

"WHAT?!" Mina yelled.

A/N: ahhhhhhh I'm sorry for the late update omg!ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ the thing is I moved out from my old apartment and I don't have internet here in my new apartment so I'm updating this from my phone but it's so difficult ;; I will try to update more frequently from now on so please stay tunedㅜㅜ I hope you still liked this chapter! Leave me your thoughts as comments! I love you all so much ;; ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡