Snap

Runaway

The school bell rang and Mina started to pack his bag when someone tapped her from behind. She turned around and saw Jackson smiling at her.

"You're new, right?" He asked smiling.

"Yeah." Mina nodded and felt herself blushing.

"Let me show you around then." Jackson said.

Mina looked at him and thought of Lyn. She couldn't leave her by herself. Just then Lyn walked into Mina's class.

"Mina!" She called her and waved at her.

"Hey!" Mina smiled and got up to hug her friend.

"How was class?" Lyn asked her while they were ignoring Jackson and Mark.

"I'm going first." Mark sighed and walked away.

Mina's eye caught him as he walked out with his hands in his pockets and his school bag lazily slung around his arm.

"It was great! Yours?" Mina looked at her friend in front of her.

"Same!" Lyn smiled.

Jackson coughed slightly to get their attention back. Mina turned then around and smiled at him.

"Oh, sorry. Lyn this is Jackson, Jackson this is Lyn. He wanted to show us around in school, nice of him, right?" Mina grabbed Lyn's arm excited.

"Yeah... Really nice." Lyn said taking a closer look at him.

"S-So... Let's go?" Jackson smiled awkwardly.

That's not how he planned everything. He wanted to be alone with Mina but he couldn't help it now. They walked through the school and Jackson showed them around.

"It might seem a bit confusing now, but you'll get used to it." Jackson said as they arrived in the canteen.

"Thank you, Jackson....ssi?" Mina called him and Jackson laughed.

"Call me Oppa, okay?" He winked at her.

Mina nodded and blushed.

"Uhmm... Wanna have lunch with me and my friends?" Jackson asked.

Mina was about to answer when Lyn spoke up.

"W-We need to visit the secrataries office. Thanks for showing around." Lyn grabbed Mina's arm and pulled her away.

"See you around then...." Jackson said confused and walked to the table where GOT7 had gathered.

"He's weird." Lyn said as they were outside.

"Why? I think he's nice." Mina said.

"He was totally flirting with you! He doesn't even know you...." Lyn shook her head.

"You're being overprotective, Lyn." Mina smiled and patted Lyn's arm.

"Um... Mina..." Lyn then said as she looked away from Mina.

"Yes?" Mina said looking at her schedule for her afternoon classes.

"I... I need to confess something." Lyn sighed and Mina looked up at her.

"I...." Lyn sighed again.

"I called my mom." Lyn said and looked down.

"You didn't!" Mina's eyes widened.

"Look... She'd be really worried... And... And... She doesn't deserve this..." Lyn looked up.

"No, Lyn, she doesn't deserve this. But I never forced you to come with me." Mina sighed.

"That's not what I meant..." Lyn sighed.

"I know, it isn't... But... The first thing my parents will do is going to your parents and asking them where I am... I don't want to put you and your family through this." Mina said.

"They already did..." Lyn said.

"What?!" Mina suddenly shrieked and Lyn flinched.

"They were already over at my parents house..." Lyn said again.

"I... I'm so sorry." Mina felt bad.

When her parents had visited Lyn's family than she knew that it didn't go so smoothly. Her parents have always blamed Lyn and her family for the wrong things Mina did or said. They would always think low of them but they never tried to listen to their daughter.

"It's okay..." Lyn patted Mina's arm.

"Did you tell your mom where we are?" Mina asked Lyn.

"No, I just called to say that we are somewhere save and that they shouldn't worry and they shouldn't tell anyone else. But I had to promise to call my mom at least once a week thoough." Lyn smiled and shook her head.

"It's okay... As long as we are here without them knowing." Mina smiled while she hugged Lyn's arm.

"I'm hungry!" Mina then said and pulled Lyn back into the canteen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mina's next class was dancing. She was already excited and walked quickly to her class. Since she was new she got a little lost on the way but then she somehow find the classroom. It wasn't a real classroom though. It was just a big room with mirrors covering the walls. Mina put some comfortable clothes on first and then walked in.
When she opened the door everyone turned around and looked at her. She looked around and saw 7 boys standing in the middle of the room. One of them was Jackson. The teacher smiled at her and made a sign for her to walk in. 

"You're the new student that got the scholarship, right?" The teacher asked with a huge grin.

Mina blushed and nodded.

"Come in. Since you're so talented, the principle wanted you to have practices with GOT7." The teacher explained.

"She must be really good then." A short boy said whose hair was black but the front was dyed pink.

"Mina, if you don't mind, I'd like to see your talent with my own eyes." The teacher said as he was writing down something on his papers.

"S-Sure..." Mina blushed even more as she put her bag down.

GOT7 walked to the side and the teacher looked up.

"Is any song okay or do you have something prepared...?" The teacher looked at her.

"I... I'll do some freestyle." Mina's voice cracked and she coughed.

"Great! Youngjae, music cue!" The teacher said and a boy bent down and pressed play on his MP3-Player.

A hiphop song came on and Mina closed her eyes. It was easier when she pretended that no one was in the room while she was dancing. She got used to the rhythm pretty soon and started to dance along. The boys watched her carefully and so did the teacher. When the song ended Mina opened her eyes and looked down, feeling embarrassed.

"Amazing!" She suddenly heard Jackson's voice and he started to clap.

s joined him and Mina looked up and smiled at them.

"You're really talented." The teacher said smiling as he nodded.

Mina looked at the boys and they were all smiling, even Mark. Mina smiled back and everyone gathered around her.

"Noona, can you teach me your moves?" A tall boy asked her.

"Me first!" The small boy with the black-pinkish hair said.

They were all talking to her and Mina didn't know what to say.

"Hey, calm down, you guys are scaring her." Mark spoke up and Mina looked at him.

He smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Mark's right." Jackson nodded and hugged her shoulders with one of his arms as he led her away.

"Okay guys, back to work." The teacher walked back to the middle of the room.

"Youngjae!" The teacher called.

"Yes!" Youngjae nodded and pressed play again.

Mina first watched them before she tried to follow them. 
After a while they stopped to drink water and Mina walked over to her bag and got herself a bottle of water. While she was drinking it Jackson walked over to her. 

"Scholarship, eh?" He said and took a sip from his bottle.

Mina just smiled.

"You're great though." Jackson then said nodding.

"Thanks." Mina blushed.

"Uhm, Mina, right?" Suddenly a boy walked up to him.

"I'm Jinyoung but everyone just calls me Jr." He smiled and bowed slightly.

"Nice to meet you." Mina bowed back smiling.

"We wanted to grab something to eat after practice, wanna join us?" Jr. asked her and the room became quiet.

"That's the reason you're our mom." Another tall boy said while fixing his cap.

"M-Mom?" Mina asked confused.

"They call me mom because I do like the house chores, cook and other stuff at our dorm..." Jr. said smiling.

His smile was truly beautiful.

"Back to work!" The teacher then said and everyone walked back to the middle of the big room.

After practice was over everyone walked out without paying any particular attention to Mina.

"I'll see you in half an hour then." Jackson waved at her as he walked out. 

Mina just nodded and smiled. She was slowly walking to her bag when she heard steps behind her. When she turned around she saw Mark.

"Y-You didn't left?" Mina asked as she felt her heart beating a little faster than before.

Must be because I got scared a little. She thought to herself.

"I was on my way... I'm like always the last one." Mark smiled.

"You should smile more often." Mina said as she put her bag around her shoulder.

Mark and Mina walked out together.

"I do smile a lot..." Mark smiled again.

"You do? Hmm, you looked pretty cold though when I crashed into Jackson today." Mina smiled as well.

For some reasons talking with Mark made her feel good and she had to smile the whole time.

"I was just lost in thoughts." He said when they reached the changing rooms.

"I see... Well see you in half an hour then." Mina smiled and waved as she walked in.

She quickly took a shower and got dressed up. With quick steps she walked out of the school building and walked towards the girl's dorm. When she reached her room, it was empty.

"Lyn must have some classes still." She whispered to herself as she took a little piece of paper out of her drawer.

I'll be out eating with friends from my dancing class~ don't wait for me and eat first~
i'll see you tonight! xoxo

Mina put the paper on Lyn's bed and walked to her side and took some clothes out from her luggage. She didn't unpack yet. After changing into some comfortable clothes she quickly did her hair and put some light make-up on before leaving the dorm. They had decided to meet up in front of the school gates. When Mina arrived there only Mark and the tall boy from practice were there.

"Hey." She walked up to them and smiled.

"Hey!" Mark waved at her.

"Hi, noona!" The tall boy said and smiled.

"Why do you call me noona though?" Mina laughed.

"I'm '97-line, noona." The guy laughed.

"You'e not!" Mina said surprised.

"I am." He laughed.

"W-What was your name again?" Mina smiled awkwardly.

"Kim Yugyeom, noonim." He winked.

"Noonim?" Mina laughed.

"Just... Noona, call me just noona." She said and he nodded.

"Yo Bambam!" Mark suddenly called out and the boy with the black-pinkish hair ran up to them.

"Sup noona?" He laughed at her.

"Noona? Don't tell me you're also '97-line." Mina said laughing.

"I am~ My name is Kunpimook Bhuwakul." He said laughing.

Mina looked at him dumbfounded.

"He's from Thailand. We call him Bambam." Mark explained.

"I prefer that..." Mina said and they laughed.

"Ummm... Mark." Mina said and Mark looked at her.

"You're not '97-line as well, right?" Mina asked praying that he wasn't.

Mark laughed and shook his head.

"I'm '93-line. Bambam and Yugyeom are the maknae's, Youngjae is '96-line, Jinyoung, Jaebum and Jackson are '94-line." Mark said.

"You?" He then asked her.

"'94-line." She smiled slightly.

"Ah I see." Mark smiled at her and their eyes were locked on each other for a while.

Just then the others arrived and Mina felt someone putting their arms around her. She looked up and it was no other than Jackson.

"Let's go!" He said smiling and everyone looked at each other first before walking out from the gates.

People were looking at them as they walked by. Jackson had let her go by now and she was walking between the two maknae's. 

"So, Mina, where are you from originally?" JB asked her.

Mina thought of whether telling them the truth about herself but decided to keep it a secret from them for now.

"I-I'm from Busan." She looked down and blushed.

"맞나? (Really?)" Jr. eyes grew wider as his Busan dialect came out.

"Y-Yes..." Mina blushed.

, he's from Busan! I can't speak in dialect! What should I do? She thought as she mentally slapped herself.

"B-But it's been a while that I'm in Seoul... I think I even forgot the dialect." Mina said laughing awkwardly as she rubbed her neck.

"Ahh... I see... If you wanna learn it again then just let me know." He smiled at her and Mina nodded.

I feel so bad though for lying at them. Mina sighed.

"What happened?" Bambam asked her.

"I'm just worried about my friend, Lyn." Mina smiled.

"You should have invited her too! Your friend is our friend, noona." Youngjae said.

"She wasn't in the dorm..." Mina smiled.

"Ahh.." Youngjae nodded.

Soon they reached the restaurant they were looking for. It was a little chinese restaurant. GOT7 walked in and bowed at the ahjumma cooking behind the counter.

"Oh, my favorite boys." The old woman smiled at them.

"I see you brought a friend along." The woman said and smiled as she spotted Mina.

"Yeah." JB nodded while smiling widely.

"What do you want to eat? The same as always?" She asked them and everyone nodded.

"What do you want to eat, love?" The woman asked Mina.

"The same as me!" Jackson said and the ahjumma nodded laughing.

They sat down at a big table and Mina looked around. It was a small place but it looked really pretty. The walls were painted red and various kinds of flowers were decorating the empty spaces.

"What do you think?" JB asked her. 

"It's really nice." She smiled at him.

"Right?" Mark said who was sitting next to her.

Mina nodded smiling when her eyes caught two men walking in. She immediately recognized them as two of her father's men. They were wearing black suits and looked around as they walked in and sat down at a table near the entrance.

"." Mina hissed as she hid behind Mark.

"What happened?" He asked as he tried to turn around to look at her but Mina was tightly holding him.

"Just stay like this please." She quietly begged him and Mark didn't move.

"What happened?" Jr. bent over and asked her.

Mina sighed and looked down before looking up into Jr.'s eyes.

"I'm sorry, I lied to you." She whispered as she looked down again.

"What do you mean?" Jr. whispered back with a confused expression.

"I-I'm not from Busan... And these guys who just walked in are probably looking for me..." She bit her lower lip.

"WHAT?!" Mark hissed as he turned around.

"Ya...." She tried to hold him again but it was too late.

The two guys were already walking towards them. Mina just gulped closing her eyes and waited for the two men to grab her but instead she felt someone softly holding her and pulling her towards him.

A/N: soooooo here is the third chapter~ who do you think it is? :D
the upsates are going to bit late because i'm still writing my other story and it's taking a little longer cause i have some things in mind... hehe 
anyways you can check my other story here

leave me a comment please on how you find this story so far~ no silent readers you know ^^