Secretly

Runaway

"Hey!" Jonghyun waved at Mina and Lyn as he saw them walking into the school.

"Oh hey." Mina smiled back. 

"Where did you go? I missed you." Jonghyun said laughing.

"Oh come on Jong...." Lyn rolled her eyes.

"Jong? Ohhhhh you guys have this kind of relationship already?" Mina laughed.

"Who has a relationship?" Jackson appeared suddenly behind them.

"Oh my god!" Mina said surprised.

"What?" Jr. was standing behind him.

"What's going on here?" JB hugged Jr.'s neck.

"Oh gosh another Monday morning." Bambam sighed.

"Where did you guys suddenly come from?!" Mina asked surprised.

"The dorm." Youngjae laughed and Yugyeom high fived him.

"Where's Mark?" Lyn asked.

"He was sleeping peacefully and I didn't want to wake him up." Jackson grinned and hugged Mina. 

"JACKSON WANG!" A wild Mark suddenly walked into the hallway of the school.

"Oh ." Jackson let her go and started to run away as Mark started chasing him.

"What's happening?" Minjoon walked in too and looked confused at Mark and Jackson.

"Nothing..." Bambam glared at him. 

Minjoon raised his eyebrows. Mina sighed and grabbed Lyn's wrist and pulled her towards the class.

"Hey I was talking!" Lyn said.

"You mean flirting..." Mina grinned.

"Anyways, it's not good to let people see us with GOT7... You know." Mina said.

"Oh, right." Lyn nodded and they quickly walked into class.

When they walked in a person was sitting on Mina's seat next to Lyn.

"Uhm... Excuse me." Mina walked up to the girl.

"That's my seat." 

Lyn followed Mina.

"So what?" The girl raised an eyebrow. 

"So... Please get up." 

"What if I don't want to?" 

"Ya!" Lyn lifted her fist.

Mina grabbed Lyn's wrist. 

"It's okay... I don't want to fight over a seat." Mina said to Lyn and walked to another seat at the back.

Lyn followed her. The girl watched them with a grin on her face.

"Oh please let me clean that ugly face of hers." Lyn whispered at Mina.

"Lyn please." Mina took her books out from her bag.

"Noona!" Youngjae walked up to them looking confused. 

"Ugh ." Mina hissed quietly. 

"What are you doing there? Why aren't you on your seat? Lyn noona, you too!" 

"No particular reason." Mina laughed awkwardly.

Just then Minjoon walked in and saw Mina's spot empty. He looked confused but then he spotted her and walked up to her and the others.

"What are you doing here?" He asked her looking around.

"God! I just wanted to change my seat!" Mina said annoyed and walked out if the class.

Youngjae glared at Minjoon and walked back to his seat. Minjoon looked at Lyn and she just sighed. Then she got up and wanted to walk out when Minjoon grabbed her wrist.

"I'll look for her." He said and walked out. 

Lyn stood there for a while and then sat back down. Meanwhile Minjoon looked around for Mina. He saw how she turned in another corridor and disappeared. 

"Mina!" He called her and ran after her.

He caught up with her and grabbed her shoulder and turned her around. 

"Hey, I'm sorry if I said something wrong..." Minjoon apologised.

"No, you didn't." She smiled slightly at him.

"Wanna tell me what happened?" He asked her as he smiled at her.

His smile was really warm and welcoming. Mina found herself staring at him and his beautiful facial features when she came back to her senses. 

"I... I guess I just woke up on my wrong side today..." She smiled at him.

The school bell rang and the students rushed to their classes.

"Let's go." He smiled at her and grabbed her wrist quickly running back to class.

The teacher was there and checking the attendance. Mina and Minjoon bowed slightly and the teacher glared at them slightly before turning back to the list. Youngjae raised his eyebrows as he saw the same smile on Minjoon's and Mina's face.
After class was over Mina and Lyn quickly packed their stuff and rushed out. Just then they bumped into a girl and they all fell down. 

"I-I'm sorry!" The girl quickly fixed her glasses and picked her books up.

"Oh no, we're sorry." Mina apologised too and helped her together with Lyn.

Then they got up and the girl looked at them. 

"O-Oh... It's you!" The girl panicked and quickly walked away. 

"What?" Lyn turned around and looked at Mina.

"I don't know! Anyways we gotta go!" Mina said and started to run again.

Lyn sighed and followed her. They ran upstairs and rushed into class trying to avoid any GOT7 member. 

"Do we really have to do this?" Lyn was panting.

"I'm sorry." Mina looked at her with an apologetic smile.

The teacher walked in and started the next class. After the class was finished Mina had dancing class and Lyn had vocal class. They waved at each other and walked to their classes. Mina met Yugyeom on her way and they walked together.

"So when's your debut?" Mina asked him.

"Next week on M!Countdown. Are you going to join us?" He grinned at her.

"Well, I promised I'll do it with a mask, didn't I?" She laughed. 

Yugyeom laughed with her.

"Oh, right! The MV will be online tonight. You're gonna watch it, right?"

"Oh of course!" Mina's eyes grew wide.

They reached the room and Mark was practicing in front of the mirror by himself. Mina's eyes rested on him for a while when Yugyeom's voice brought her back to reality.

"Noona, let's get changed." He said walking away.

"Sure." Mina looked at him for the last time before following Yugyeom out.

She quickly changed and walked back to the dancing class. Yugyeom was sitting in a corner and looking at his phone while Mark was lying on the floor.

"Where's everyone else?" She asked as she sat down on the floor too.

"They had to go to the company." Mark sat up and looked at her.

"Hyung, I'm going out. I promised some friends that we'd be playing basketball together. Wanna join us?" Yugyeom asked Mina and Mark.

Mina shook her head. 

"I'm not really good in basketball. Just go ahead."

"I don't feel like playing too." Mark said and Yugyeom nodded.

He waved at them before he walked out. Mark and Mina were left alone in the room. 

"Sooo... What shall we do?" Mark asked as he got up.

"I don't know..." Mina got up as well.

Mark looked at her and smiled. He walked to the CD player and pressed some buttons. A soft and slow melody filled the room. Mark walked up to her and grabbed her left hand with his right hand and put his left hand on her hip.

"Grab my shoulder." He whispered and Mina did as she was told.

Her cheeks turned red and she felt how her face started to feel hot. Mark lead her with a little smile on his face. Mina didn't know why they were dancing like that but she liked it. She was a dancer but no one ever really asked her to dance like this. A smile formed on her lips too.

"Let's run away tonight." He whispered into her ear.

Mina's eyes widened.

"Oh no. I'm a bad influence." She laughed.

He laughed too.

"So, are you in?" He asked her.

"Han river again?" She asked him.

"No, not this time. Let's just be by ourselves tonight, no Jackson and no one else." He smiled.

"S-Sure." Mina blushed and looked away. 

The song finished and Mark let her go.

"S-Shall we go and watch Yugyeom and his friends playing?" Mina asked, trying not to face him.

Mark nodded and they packed there stuff. They got changed and walked to the school yard where Yugyeom was playing with his friends. Mina and Mark sat down and watched them first but then Mark decided to join them too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What are you doing?" Lyn asked when she walked into the dorm room. 

Mina was trying to find some clothes to wear.

"I'll be out with Mark." Mina sat still looking at the clothes in front of her.

"Again?!" Lyn asked surprised.

Mina looked at her and nodded with a grin.

"Ohhoooo~~~" Lyn laughed.

"But I don't know what to wear." Mina pouted.

"Wear something casual yet classy." Lyn walked up to hear and they both decided what Mina should wear. 

After deciding Mina changed her clothes and put light make up on. She looked at her watch and saw that it was past 11PM. She quickly said goodbye to Lyn and rushed downstairs and climbed out of the window in the girls bathroom. Mark was already there waiting for her. He had a black pullover on with a black snap back. 

"Hey." He smiled and waved at her slightly. 

"Am I too late?" She asked as she bit her lower lip.

Mark shook his head.

"I came just 2 minutes ago." Mark said.

Then they climbed over the wall and walked towards the bus stop. Mark took a face mask out of his jeans pocket and put it on. Mina looked at him confused.

"We'll be going to Hongdae tonight." He said and Mina saw his eye smile.

"I've never been there." She said.

"I decided good then." He laughed and Mina nodded laughing with him.

They sat down at the bus stop. 

"Does anyone know that we're meeting?" Mina asked him.

He shook his head.

"But I suppose Lyn knows, right?" 

Mina laughed and nodded.

Then the bus came and they got on. Since it was really late the bus was pretty empty. Mark and Mina walked to the back of the bus and sat down. Mark took his cell phone out and his earphones. He gave one to Mina and put the other side into his ear. 

"You'll be the first one to listen to our album." Mark looked at her with his eye smile.

"I feel honored." She laughed.

Mark pressed on shuffle and 'I like you' came on. Mina listened to it and nodded along. The song was really nice and pretty catchy actually. When the song ended Mark looked at her.

"What do you say?" He asked her.

"It's awesome!" Mina said excited.

Mark smiled and pressed play for the next song.

Soon they had to get out. The streets of Hongdae were colored in bright colors. Young people and a lot of couples were there. 

"Better grab my arm, so you won't get lost." Mark said and Mina nodded. 

They walked around in Hongdae first and decided to sit down at a cafe. They order food and coffee. Mina looked around and was fascinated by this side of Seoul. Soon Mark came back with their order and sat down across her. They decided to sit in a corner of the cafe where people wouldn't see them, so that no one could recognise Mark. He took his mask off and started to eat. Mina looked at him and smiled as she bid into her donut.

"Hmmmm delicious!" She smiled brightly.

"Right? We used to come here a lot when we were trainees and no one really knew about us." Mark said with a smile on his beautiful face.

"It's amazing how many fans you guys already have. Even overseas!" Mina said.

"Yes, it's crazy." Mark nodded with a smile.

They quietly finished their donuts and drank their coffees. Then they got up and Mark put his mask on again. As they walked out they saw a group of people in the middle of the street gathering. And as curious as Mina was she grabbed Mark's wrist and dragged him towards the crowd. Three very familiar boys were standing in the middle of the crowd and playing the guitar as they were singing. Suddenly Mina's eyes met with the one in the middle and she immediately noticed him.

"Jonghyun!" She smiled.

Jonghyun smiled back at her and winked as he continued to sing. She also noticed Kibum and Hyunwoo standing next to Jonghyun.

"Who?!" Mark asked confused.

"It's Jonghyun, a friend of mine." Mina smiled.

Jonghyun finished the song and everyone clapped. Jonghyun walked up to her and hugged her.

"What are you doing here?" He asked her happily. 

"Just walking around with Ma- I mean a friend." Mina smiled awkwardly. 

Jonghyun looked at Mark.

"Oh... A date?" Jonghyun asked.

"Ahh what date?..." Mina was flustered and laughed awkwardly. 

"I'm Jonghyun by the way." Jonghyun said and held his hand out for Mark.

He just grabbed it and shook it.

"And you are...?" Jonghyun asked. 

"Oh uhm he's from China... He doesn't really know Korean." Mina laughed awkwardly. 

"Oh... Too bad I don't speak Chinese." Jonghyun smiled.

"Anyways, Jonghyun-ah, we gotta go now." Mina smiled at him.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow!" Jonghyun smiled at her.

"Yup~ Have fun." Mina waved at him and walked away with Mark.

"He likes you." Mark sounded annoyed.

"Nah, he doesn't." Mina giggled and shook her head.

They walked around a little more and Mina got tired.

"Shall we go back?" Mark asked.

Mina nodded as she yawned.

"Okay, let's go." He grabbed her hand and they walked back to the bus station.

Mina looked at their hands but thought he grabbed it only because Hongdae was full of people and she might get lost. At the bus station Mina sat down as Mark was playing with a dog.

"Hey, Doongdoong-ah~" Mark rubbed the dog's head.

"How old is he?" He asked the owner of the dog.

"Seven years old." The woman smiled at him.

Mina watched him with a smile on her face. Then the bus came and Mark let go of the dog. He bowed in front of the woman and got in with Mina.

"You like dogs?" Mina asked him smiling.

"Yes! I had one when I was in kindergarten." Mark nodded and smiled.

Then Mark took his earphones out again and gave one to Mina. They were quietly listening to some songs when Mina fell asleep on Mark's shoulder. He looked at her and smiled. Her bangs were covering her eyes, so he moved them away. As he moved them away he looked at her for a long time and sighed.

"I'd be dead meat if JB or Jackson would know." He sighed again.

A/N: oh gosh i know it's a very late update D: but i was away for holidays and i kinda didn't know how to continue to write this story >.< as you guys might know i decided that A and Girls Girls Girls are like the two debut albums of GOT7 in this story~ hehe i'll try to update more often from now on, so please stay tuned~ leave me your thoughts as comments and subscribe if you haven't :*
thank yooooou~