Surprise Party

Runaway

"JB hyung is right... It's too much." Jackson said as he pulled Mina back.

Mark just looked at him and everyone in the room got quiet.

"I... I should go to sleep now." Mina blushed and got up.

She walked into Mark and Jackson's room and took a deep breath. That was really embarassing. Mina felt herself blush and everything getting warmer. She laid down on the bed and closed her eyes trying to sleep.
Meanwhile the boys were cleaning up the living room.

"What was that?" Jr. asked Jackson in the kitchen.

"Nothing... I just felt like... Mina wasn't feeling so good about this." Jackson explained looking away.

"Mina or you?" Jr. grinned.

"Shut up..." Jackson rolled his eyes and walked into the living room.

"I'll be sleeping with the maknaes." Mark said and walked into the room with Bambam and Yugyeom.

"I'll sleep with Youngjae..." Jackson said and walked to Youngjae.

He knew that JB and Jr. would keep on asking him why he did that and he really wanted to avoid being questioned because Jackson himself didn't really know why he acted like that.
The next morning the boys got up at 10AM and tried to be quiet so the girls could sleep and no one dared to enter the room and look if they were still sleeping.

"I'll prepare breakfast." Jr. offered and walked into the kitchen.

After two minutes he walked out with a little paper in his hands.

"Guys, the girls left this morning. They left a note on the table in the kitchen." Jr. said as he showed them the note.

"Oh..." Bambam grabbed the paper and read it again.

Mark and Jackson walked into their rooms. The beds were tidied up and the clothes the girls have been wearing were on each bed. Mina's clothes were on Mark's bed. Mark looked at them for a while and then smiled slightly.

"I'll take these." Mark said and picked the clothes to put them into the washer.

Jackson nodded and walked out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm so hungry... I feel like dying." Lyn said as she grabbed her stomach.

"Let's have breakfast outside..." Mina smiled at her.

"Sure!" Lyn jumped up excited. 

It was now 10AM. When Mina and Lyn left GOT7's dorm it was 7AM. They dressed up into some fresh clothes after taking a shower and walked out of the dorm. They headed to the gates when someone called them.

"MINA! LYN!" 

They turned around and saw Jonghyun running towards them while two other boys were following him.

"Hey." Mina smiled.

"Where are you guys going?" Jonghyun asked them.

"Gonna grab some breakfast." Lyn said.

"Oh, we were on our way too." Jonghyun said pointing at the other guys.

"Let's go together then." Mina said smiling.

"Sounds good to me." Jonghyun smiled and the two boys behind him nodded.

"By the way, these are Hyeonwoo and Kibum." Jonghyun introduced them.

"I'm Mina and this is Lyn." Mina introduced them.

They bowed at each other and soon everyone got along pretty well. Soon they reached a cafe and sat down. They were eating happily and chatting with each other when Kibum suddenly got a phone call. He excused himself and walked away to get the call. Lyn got up and left for the washroom and Hyunwoo got up to order hot chocolate for everyone. Jonghyun and Mina were left alone. 
Mina took a huge bite into her waffle with sugar powder and a bit got stuck on the side of her lips. She didn't realize it and continued to talk with Joonghyun when he suddenly leaned in. He put his hand under her chin and wiped the spot with sugar powder away. Mina freezed on her spot and Jonghyun smiled at her, his face still only a few inches away.

"T-Thank you." Mina looked down and blushed.

Just then Lyn and Kibum got back. They saw how Jonghyun leaned back and Mina blushing.

"Oh, what is it that I see?" Kibum laughed and sat down followed by Lyn.

"Shut up." Jonghyun laughed.

"And here's our hot chocolate." Hyunwoo said walking towards them with a tablett.

They all drank it and chatted a little more when they decided to head back to the dorms.

"Let's go and see a movie tomorrow." Jonghyun offered when they were about to go their own ways towards the dorms.

"Sure, sounds fine." Mina and Lyn agreed.

"NOONA!" Suddenly they heard someone yelling.

They looked at the direction of the voice and saw Bambam running towards them.

"Noona, Jackson hyung, Mark hyung and I wanted to go and buy Jaebeom hyung a present. Do you want to join us?" Bambam asked without paying much attention to Jonhyun and his friends.

Mina looked at Lyn.

"Sure." Mina nodded.

"Guys, we gotta go now." Mina said and looked at Jonghyun.

"Y-Yeah... We'll see each other tomorrow then." Jonghyun said and looked at Bambam and then looked back at Mina.

"Yeah." Mina smiled.

"It was nice getting to know you guys." Mina said and smiled.

The other boys smiled back and Mina and Lyn left with Bambam.

"How does she know GOT7's Bambam?" Kibum asked as they watched them walking away.

"I don't know." Jonghyun said and sighed.

"Mark hyung and Jackson hyung are waiting for us already outside." Bambam said and Mina nodded.

"Oh dang!" Lyn suddenly said and Mina looked at her.

"What happened?" Mina asked her.

"I had to meet my vocal teacher today and I totally forgot it." Lyn said.

"Oh..." Mina said.

"Is it okay if you go by yourself?" Lyn bit her lower lip.

"Sure." Mina smiled.

"Okay, I see you tonight. Have fun!" Lyn said and ran away.

Mina and Bambam waved at her and then turned around and continued to walk. 

"What does JB oppa like?" Mina asked Bambam.

"He likes a lot of stuff." Bambam said laughing.

"Oh..." Mina had to laugh as well.

"Come on Bambam! Before Jaebeom catches us." Mark yelled from afar.

Mina looked at him and smiled.

"What took you guys so long?" Jackson asked when they reached them.

"Okay, okay, we're here..." Bambam rolled his eyes.

"Hey, look at this kid rolling his eyes to his hyungs." Jackson snapped cutely.

Mina giggled and Jackson looked at her.

"You look cute." She said and laughed louder.

"I do?" Jackson smiled and did some aegyo.

"Disgusting. Now let's go." Mark said and pushed Jackson away.

They started to walk out of the school.

"Just because you don't have any aegyo." Jackson laughed.

"Yeah, yeah." Mark rolled his eyes.

"I want to see your aegyo too Mark oppa!" Mina smiled excitedly.

"W-What?!" Mark blushed.

"You must be cute too." Mina laughed.

"I'm a real man, real men don't have aegyo." He said and everyone bursted into laughter.

"Okay, stop. It wasn't that funny." Mark pouted.

"Oh!" Mina pointed at him.

"Aegyo!" She said as she pointed at his lips.

Mark immediately stopped pouting and looked away.

"Let's hurry up." He said as he started to walk in the front.

They laughed together and got to the bus station to drive to Hongdae. After around five minutes the bus came and they all got in. They walked to the back of the bus and Mina saw a few girls looking at Bambam, Jackson, Mark and Mina. One girl took a picture of them but Mina was the only one to notice. She excused herself and walked up to the girl.

"Excuse me." Mina said.

The girl looked at her.

"Can I look at the picture please you just took?" She asked her.

"Why?" The girl asked in banmal (informal speech).

"Why-" Mina's eyes widened.

"I just want to see if I'm in one of these pictures." Mina glared at the girl.

"I just took pictures of our oppas. Who are you anyways?" The girl looked at her.

"I'm their friend. Now show me the picture!" Mina hold her hand out.

"No, I don't want to." The girl shrugged still using banmal.

"Ya! I'm older than you! Stop using banmal!" Mina got angry.

Suddenly someone appeared next to her and touched her arm. She looked up and saw Mark.

"Is there a problem?" Mark asked looking at Mina and the girl.

"She took a picture of us when we entered the bus and I want to know if I'm in the picture." Mina crossed her arms in front of her chest and looked back at the girl.

"Hey... Excuse me but... Uhm mind if we have a look? Cause our friend doesn't want it, you know." Mark said with a soft voice.

The girl looked at him with wide eyes and mouth wide open as she was reaching him the phone. Mark took it from her hand and bowed slightly. Then he and Mina looked at the picture. Thank god, Jackson was standing in front of her in the picture.

"I'm not in it." Mina sighed relieved.

"Thank you. Have a nice day." Mark gave the phone back and smiled.

He put his arm around Mina's waist and slightly pushed her towards Jackson and Bambam.

"Thank you oppa." Mina smiled at him.

"It's okay." Mark smiled back.

"Noona, what happened?" Bambam asked.

"They took pictures and I wanted to know if I'm in them..." Mina said and looked at the girl.

The girl was talking excitedly to her friend while she glanced back once in a while towards the boys and Mina.

"Hate being on a picture with us?" Jackson pouted.

"Of course not." Mina laughed.

"But as you know I ran away from home, and if my parents sees a photo of me somewhere..." Mina whispered while sighing at the end.

"Ah, right." Jackson nodded.

"We're here." Mark said and they got up. 

Mina walked ahead and the boys followed her.

"Bye!" The girl from before said as Mark passed her by. 

Mark looked at her and smiled. Mina heard the girl squeezing with her friend and than the door of the bus closed and she drove away.

"You already have fans..." Mina said looking at them.

"Sure, noona." Bambam laughed.

Than Jackson put his arm around Mina's neck and pulled her into a store.

"Let's see..." He said as he looked around still hugging her.

"If your fans see us like this they might misunderstand." Mina said and put Jackson's arm away.

"Mina's right." Mark said and looked at Jackson. 

Jackson nodded and continued looking around.

"What do you want to buy him?" Mark asked Mina as Jackson looked at some tshirts.

"I don't know... I think I'll know when I see something that makes me feel like it would suit him well." Mina smiled.

"How about you?" She asked him.

"Hmm... Same here, I guess." He smiled back at her.

They looked at each other for a while when Jackson got inbetween them and hold a tshirt up.

"How's this?" He asked Mina.

"A pink tanktop?" Mina raised her eyebrows.

"It's for you." Jackson smiled.

"Ah... It's pretty but no thanks." Mina shook her head.

"You think it's pretty? Okay then, I don't care about anything else that you say." Jackson laughed and turned around.

"Ya! No please, oppa." Mina grabbed his arm and made him look her way.

"Don't buy it." She begged him.

"Why not?" Jackson looked at her.

"I would feel bad about it then..." Mina looked down still holding onto his arm.

"Don't feel bad, I feel like buying it for you." Jackson patted her hand and smiled.

Mina looked up and sighed giving in.

"Ayy pretty Mina." He ruffled her and laughed.

"Not my hair." Mina had to laugh as well.

"Then I'm going to buy you something as well." Mina said and smiled.

"Okay, call!" Jackson smiled and walked away to look at some cappies for JB.

"How's this bag, noona?" Bambam asked holding a black backpack up.

"Looks good." Mina held her thumbs up.

Bambam smiled and nodded as he turned back. Mina walked in the store and looked at some stuff which would make her think of JB but she couldn't find anything. Jackson and Bambam paid for the stuff they found and they walked out.

"Mina and I still couldn't find anything." Mark sighed.

"It's okay, let's go to the next shop." Jackson said.

They passed an accesoires stand by and Mina stopped as she spotted a bracelet which looked like it would perfectly fit Jackson.

"Ahjumma, how much is this?" Mina asked pointing at the bracelet.

"10$." The ahjumma said smiling.

"Found something for Jaebeom?" Jackson suddenly appeared next to her.

"O-Oh... No... I thought this might fit you well." Mina said and smiled while showing him the bracelet.

"Are you buying it for your boyfriend?" The ahjumma asked her and Mina immediately blushed.

"Ah... No, he's not my boyfriend." Mina looked down.

"It's okay, honey, I told you it's okay when people know." Jackson put an arm around her neck and laughed.

"Y-Ya..." Mina looked at him and blushed even more.

Jackson enjoyed seeing her blush.

"Okay, I'll give it to you for 7$, because you two are so cute." The ahjumma smiled at them.

"T-Thanks..." Mina gave her the money still blushing.

Then she gave the bracelet to Jackson and immediately walked away to Mark and Bambam who were waiting for them.

"Thanks, honey." Jackson said as he put the bracelet on.

"Shut up." Mina blushed again.

Mark just looked at them and Bambam looked confused.
They walked into the next shop and Mark spotted a shirt which he thought might fit JB pretty well and bought it. Mina was still looking around when she spotted a pair of shoes. They immediately reminded her of JB although she didn't know him for such a long time.

"Bambam-ah, how are these?" She asked Bambam who was looking at some shirts for himself.

"Oh, Jaebeom hyung would like them!" Bambam nodded smiling.

"Great!" Mina smiled and walked to the check point and paid for them. 

They walked out and decided to buy some ice cream and take some purikura pictures. After they did everything they walked back to the bus station and got into the bus.

"So when's the party?" Mina asked.

"Tomorrow." Bambam said excited.

"Ah right, noona. Jr. hyung asked me if you, Youngjae hyung and Mark hyung would take him away from the dorm, like to the school's dance studio or something, so we can prepare the surprise party?" Bambam asked.

"Sure we could practice a little bit." Mina smiled at the thought of practicing.

"Great, then that's decided." Bambam smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I really don't feel like doing anything today." JB said and sighed.

No one congratulated him on his birthday yet and he thought that everyone forgot. Mina slowly started to feel bad. 

"Oppaaa~" She used her aegyo.

JB looked at her and sighed.

"Okay, just because you're so cute." JB sighed again and got up.

"Assa!" Mina smiled and Youngjae showed her a thumbs up.

"What do you want to do?" JB asked as they walked out of the dorm together with Youngjae and Mark just as planned.

"I need to learn some dance steps. Some of yours." Mina said.

"These guys are pretty good too..." JB pointed at Mark and Youngjae.

"But I feel like, since you're the leader, you might be able to teach me better." Mina blushed.

JB oppa just play along pleaaaase, Mina thought.

"She's right Jaebeom-ah, you're pretty good at teaching dance steps." Mark said and Youngjae nodded.

"Fine..." JB sighed again and looked down.

They were walking towards the dance studio without talking when JB spoke up.

"Guys, don't you think you forgot something?" JB asked them.

"Hm? What?" Youngjae asked him.

"I don't think so..." Mark raised his eyebrows.

They're pretty good actors, Mina thought and tried her best to hold her laughter back.

JB's face dropped and he quietly entered the dance studio. 

"Let's get it started." He sighed and pressed play on the audio set.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile the others were preparing for the party. Lyn was helping them with everything.

"Oppa, do you need help?" She asked as she walked into the kitchen and saw Jr. cooking everything by himself.

"That'd be really great." He looked at her for a second and smiled.

"Okay, tell me what I should do." Lyn smiled back.

"Can you cut these veggies for me?" Jr. asked and Lyn nodded.

She started to cut the carrots first. It was quiet when she felt someone watching her. When she looked up she found Jr. watching her.

"You're cutting skills..... Are amazing." He looked at her with sparkling eyes.

"Ah..." Lyn laughed when she blushed.

"Where did you learn it?" He asked her when he continued decorating his cake.

"Well... I enjoy cooking." Lyn smiled slightly when she thought back of the days where she would always help her mother.

"That's pretty cool....." He smiled to himself.

"OMMA!" Bambam yelled.

"YES?" Jr. yelled back.

"Youngjae hyung called, JB hyung is pretty pissed. They don't know how much more they can hold him there." Bambam said when he walked into the kitchen.

"Okay, we're almost done." He said looking at the vegetables Lyn had cut.

"I just need to finish my soup." Jr. said and Bambam nodded.

"Omma?" Lyn asked.

"They call me omma because I always cook for them." Jr. said smiling.

"So you also enjoy cooking?" Lyn asked as she raised her eyebrows.

"Yes." He laughed at her.

"Wow... You're the first guy I know who enjoys cooking like me." She smiled blushing.

"Right? Seems like we have a few things in common." Jr. winked at her and put the vegetables into a big pot to let them cook.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I really can't dance anymore." JB said and sat down.

"And you're pretty good, Mina. I don't know why you want me to teach you." He smiled slightly.

"Thanks..." She blushed and sat down next to him.

"Should we go back?" Mark asked while putting his phone into his pocket.

"Yes, please." JB said and got up.

They all quickly took a shower and changed into other clothes they had brought with them along. Mina put her skirt on and walked out. The guys looked at her with wide eyes.

"Do I have something on my face?" Mina asked touching her face.

"Noona... You look so pretty." Youngjae said and Mina immediately blushed.

"Shut up." She lightly hit his arm and giggled.

Then they walked out of the school and made their way towards the boys' dorm.

"Let's watch a movie together." JB suggested.

"Sounds good to me." Mina nodded.

Suddenly she spotted Jonghyun walking out from the boys' dorm.

"JONGHYUN!" She called him and he looked up at her.

"Mina!" He ran up to her and smiled.

"Wow, you look awesome." Jonghyun looked at her from head to toe and smiled.

"Thanks... Can you come for a second?" She said and grabbed his hand and pulled him away from JB, Mark and Youngjae.

"What happened?" He asked when she let go of his hand.

She leaned in to his ear.

"Hey, look about the movie, can we watch it tomorrow? Cause I totally forgot that today was Jaebeom oppas birthday..." She whispered into his ear.

"Sure. It's fine." He smiled and nodded.

"Okay, thanks. Then I'll see you tomorrow!" She said and waved at him while walking back to the other boys.

"I'll pick you up!" He smiled and waved at her.

"Ohhhh, someone has a date tomorrow." JB nagged her and laughed.

"It's not a date... We just want to watch a movie together." Mina looked down.

"So, it's a date." Youngjae said.

Mina looked at Mark but he wasn't even looking at her. His smile fade away and he just looked towards Jonghyun.

"Lyn and his friends are coming too!" Mina defended herself.

JB and Youngjae laughed and they all walked in. They walked upstairs and JB unlocked the door since he thought that everyone went out. As he unlocked the he found the dorm empty just as he thought. He walked a little more inside when everyone suddenly jumped out of the places they were hiding.

"SURPRIIIIISE!" They all yelled together and JB looked at the shocked.

"You guys...." He said and a bright smile formed on his lips.

A/N: arghhh late update >.< I'm so so sorry but I had to finish my other story first hehe and i also started a sequel to it so check that one out as well here~
so how did you like it so far? leave me your thoughts and subscribe if you haven't yet ;D with lots of love <3