MT Part 1

Runaway

"Are you going to be okay going with them...? I mean everyone wants to know the 'mysterious face of GOT7'?" Lyn asked worried.

"I'll be fine. I'll get into the JYP bus when they take their first rest at a rest stop." Mina played with the straw in her glass.

She was back at work and she was working with Jihoon today. Dabin and Minjoon had their days off. Since the incident Mina tried to avoid Minjoon as goo as possible.

"Hey." Jihoon placed himself next to them.

"Am I disturbing?" He asked with a grin on his face.

"It's fine." Mina smiled.

"Hey, I still have my vocal classes. Jinyoung promised me to practice with me." Lyn got up.

"Jinyoung? Wow, tell him to answer my messages at least. Dude this guy's been ignoring me for almost a week now!" Mina said in disbelieve.

"I will." Lyn laughed and walked out.

"You got boys ignoring you?" Jihoon laughed.

Mina rolled her eyes at him and laughed. Then they got up and started to clean the tables. The cafe was empty. When they were about to sit down someone walked in.

"Welcome!" Mina got up from her seat and she stopped in mid-air.

"Hey."

Mina immediately recognised Mark's eye smile.

"I got my permission." Mark smiled behind the mask.

Jihoon just looked confused at Mina and the stranger he didn't recognised.

"Jihoon-ah, can I leave earlier today?" Mina turned back to Jihoon.

Jihoon sighed and nodded eventually. Mina thanked him quickly and rushed to the changing room to change her clothes. Then she walked back out and Mark bought them each a Macchiato and then they walked out.

"We'll be starting training again." Mark said as he took his mask off.

It was dark already and the streets were empty. He sipped his coffee and Mina watched him.

"So...?" Mark turned his face towards her and their eyes met briefly but he immediately looked away.

"So?" Mina asked as she sipped her coffee too.

"How's life going?" Mark asked her carefully.

"Uhm... Good? How about you? How are promotings going?" Mina asked.

"Good... We're finished with promotions but we got something new coming up..." Mark said.

"What about your reality show?" Mina asked.

"We finished filming everything... It'll air on YouTube." Mark said.

And then it got quiet between them. Mark bit his lower lip. He remembered his conversation with Jr.

-Flashback-

"I saw them kissing." Mark said taking his shirt off.

"What do you mean?" Jr. asked confused.

"I mean kissing like in kissing!" Mark glared at him.

"You need to ask her before you judge." Jr. got up from the chair and walked into his room.

"I don't need any other proof." Mark scoffed and walked into his room too.

A week had passed and Mark was ignoring Mina. He also asked Jr. to ignore her since he was afraid that he might tell her something about Mark.

"Okay, Lyn came to me today and asked me why I was ignoring Mina. Either you go and talk to her or I will." Jr. warned him.

Mark rolled his eyes.

"Fine!" Jr. dialed Mina's number and was about to press call when Mark grabbed the phone from his hands.

"Okay, fine, I will talk to her." Mark scoffed and gave the phone back to Jr.

-End of flashback-

"How is it going between you and Minjoon?" Mark quickly asked, avoiding Mina's eyes.

"W-What do you mean...?" Mina blushed immediately.

"I... I just heard something..." Mark looked down as he quietly sipped his coffee.

"W-What?" Mina started to feel hot.

"I heard you guys were dating." Mark said and finally faced her.

"No! No we're definitely not!" Mina quickly shook her head.

Mark looked at her surprised.

"We... We don't date." Mina looked at him for a second and looked away.

Mark nodded, feeling a little relieved. They walked around a little before they decided to head back home. Mina stopped right in front of the big fence.

"Mina?" Mark asked her.

Mina looked at him for a while and then shook her head and continued to walk. They climbed over the fence. Mark looked at her. He didn't want to say goodbye yet, he still wanted to be with her, talk with her, laugh with her. 

"Well... See you." Mina lifted her hand and turned around.

Mark watched her running to the girls' dorm and climbing inside through the window. Then he made his way to the boys' dorm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where's the first rest?" Mark asked.

"Right! Where's the first rest?" Jackson asked too.

Jimin rolled her eyes at them.

"Could you two please stop asking... We just started to drive." She laughed.

"But Mina noona will get on the bus there and we're really excited!" Bambam said and shook the seat in front of him.

"Ya..." Chansung turned back and glared at Bambam.

"Sorry hyung." Bambam smiled sheepishly.

"Why do you like her so much?" Yerin asked.

"She's amazing." Jackson grinned widely.

Jr. smacked Jackson's head from behind. 

"What this stupid boy is trying to say is that Mina is a really nice girl with great skills that even our boss is a fan of. She's kind hearted and welcoming to everyone. Once you get to know her charms, you'll end up falling for her. Her dancing skills are at a whol-" Jr. said pouring his heart out.

"Okay, I got it." Yerin sighed and leaned back.

"Is this Mina the girl who's hanging around with you guys?" Jun.K asked.

"Uhm, yes." Youngjae nodded sipping from his drink.

"Ah, I see." Jun.K leaned back smiling.

"She's a huge fan of you, hyung." Yugyeom blurted out.

"Ya!" JB covered Yugyeom's lips but it was too late.

"Oh, really?" Jun.K grinned and closed his eyes.

After what felt like ages for Mark and Jackson they arrived at the first rest stop. Everyone got out to grab something to eat. Mark started to scan the big parking lot as soon as he got out.

"There she is!" Jackson pointed at a direction and started to run.

Mark saw Mina slowly making her way towards them with a big bag on her back. She was waving at Jackson and the other boys who were running at her. A smile formed on Mark's lips as he made his way towards her. Youngjae took her bag and started to carry it while Mina was protesting. JB hugged her, which was pretty unusual for him to do. 

"Hi." Mark just waved at her. 

"Hey." Mina smiled.

"Did you eat?" Mark asked her and she nodded.

"I'm sorry guys. I wanted to wait for you but I was starving." She smiled shyly.

Mark's heart started to beat ten times faster.

"But we didn't.  Let's go together." Jackson swung his arm around her neck and walked towards the big building. 

Mark sighed and followed her.

"So lover boy, your girlfriend is here." Jr. suddenly whispered and appeared next to his ear.

"What the..? What girlfriend?" Mark rolled his eyes and blushed.

"Of course, yeah." Jr. laughed and walked away.

GOT7 and Mina joined 2PM's table.

"Hyungs, this is Mina, the 'mysterious face of GOT7'." JB introduced her with a grin.

"Hey, we heard a lot about you." Junho smiled at her.

"Our boss is a big fan." Taecyeon winked.

Mina blushed and bowed.

"Hello, I'm Gu Mina." She introduced herself.

The boys bowed and introduced themselves as well, as if Mina wouldn't know who they were. Jun.K was looking at her and Mina started to feel uncomfortable. 

"Do I have something on my face?" She whispered to Mark.

He looked at her and shook his head.

"No, why?" He asked.

"Jun.K oppa keeps watching me..." Mina whispered again trying to avoid Jun.K's eyes. 

"Hmm..." Mark looked towards Jun.K.

Then he slowly put his arm around her and pulled her closer to himself. Mina looked at Mark confused.

"Don't ask. I'm doing this for you..." Mark whispered without looking at her.

A smile formed on Mina's lips and she slowly hugged his waist back.

 "Let's buy ice cream!" Youngjae jumped up from his seat. 

Mark let Mina go and she got up as well.

"Let's go!" She said to him and Youngjae grinned widely.

Suddenly everyone at the table got up and bowed towards Mina. Mina raised her eyebrows and turned around just to see JYP standing behind her. She immediately bowed and JYP smiled.

"Ain't that my favorite girl?" He smiled and walked towards Mina with open arms.

Mina blushed as JYP hugged her. Then he let her go and told everyone to continue to eat. Youngjae grabbed her wrist and pulled her away from JYP. She quickly bowed as she was being dragged away by Youngjae. He was jumping from one foot to his other as they were  waiting for their ice cream. Suddenly Suzy appeared next to them and looked at Mina.

"Hi, I'm Suzy." She smiled slightly as she reached her hand towards Mina.

"Hey, I'm Mina." Mina greatly took her hand and shook it slowly.

Youngjae and Mina finally got their ice creams and walked away from Suzy. 

"Come on! The bus!" Jackson was calling them from afar as he was waving.

Mina and Youngjae rushed to the bus and got in.

"You can sit next to me." Jackson said.

"But hyung, Mark hyung is sitting next to you." Youngjae said.

Jackson turned around and glared at him. 

"Boys, can I take your girlfriend away from you?" Jun.K asked suddenly out of nowhere. 

The other boys couldn't say anything since he was the sunbae.

"I-I'm fine sitting by myself." Mina blushed as Jun.K was taking her towards his seat.

"I want to sit with my fan." Jun.K said smiling and Mina's heart skipped a beat.

Suddenly JYP got into the bus too and looked around. He smiled widely as he spotted Mina.

"Mina!" He called her.

"Yes?" She immediately looked up.

"Come sit with me." JYP said and sat down on the seat at the very front.

Mina sighed and bowed at Jun.K as she made her way towards JYP. Then she sat down and JYP started to talk with her about this and that. After what seemed like forever for Mina, they arrived at the camping site. JYP got out first and Mina followed him. Then one by one the other artists got out as well. They all knew with whom they're going to share their tent except Mina. She would like to share a tent with GOT7 since they were the only ones close with her here but it wasn't possible. As everyone started to build their tents Jimin walked up to her.

"Hey, do you already have a tent?" She asked Mina.

Mina quietly shook her head.

"How about sharing a tent with me, Yerin and Ahyeon eonnie?" Jimin smiled. 

Mina looked towards Yerin and Ahyeon who were struggling with the tent. She smiled and nodded.

"Great! Follow me!" Jimin said excited and grabbed her wrist as she pulled Mina after her.

"Girls, Mina will be staying with us in our tent." Jimin said and the both girls looked up.

"Great! I'm Baek Ahyeon." Ahyeon smiled at her and shook Mina's hand.

"I'm Gu Mina." Mina introduced herself as well and smiled.

Yerin just slightly smiled at her and got back to the tent. The girls were able to put up the tent with some help from 2PM. They put their bags inside and got out. JYP had ordered food for the first day but the following days every group had to cook at least once for the whole group. They had different kind of foods, from western food to japanese. Mina was sitting between Jimin and Jr. There was just too much food, so Mina didn't know with which one she should start first. 

"The pizza is great!" Jun.K said.

Mina looked up and saw him smiling at her while sitting across him. She bowed and took a slice of pizza. Everyone was talking and laughing. Mina enjoyed the time listening to them when someone suddenly tapped her shoulder. She turned around and saw Mark. 

"Can you come for a minute?" He whispered into her ear and Mina immediately got up and followed him.

"YA-!" Jackson called them as he saw them walking away but Jr. put some more pizza into his mouth so he wasn't able to speak more.

Mark and Mina were walking near the forest. It was slightly getting dark and it got much colder than when they had arrived. Mark called her out but he wasn't saying a word and something held Mina back from talking too. So they ended up quietly walking next to each other. After a while they realised that they had walked a little too far so Mark stopped and Mina looked at him.

"I-... I don't know how to start..." Mark was slowly going through his hair with his slim fingers. 

Mina didn't know what to say so she remained silent. 

"The boys... I mean Yugyeom told Jun.K hyung about you..." He said and mentally slapped himself. 

This wasn't the thing he wanted to say.

"Oh... Okay..." Mina said confused.

"He... He told him that you're his fan and... yeah." Mark looked dow, mentally slapping himself again.

"Oh... Well... It's okay." Mina smiled, still a little confused. 

Why did he bring her out for this? He could have told her back at the camping side.

"Okay, I'm sorry, this was not what I actually wanted to say." Mark sighed. 

Just then they heard voices calling their names and soon GOT7 appeared behind Mark. 

"Where did you guys go?!" JB asked worried.

"I'm sorry." Mark sighed again and looked at Jr. who was feeling sorry and rubbing his hands as a sign.

"Here." Jackson gave Mina his jacket.

"I'm fine, thanks." Mina shook her head but Jackson insisted.

She looked at Mark for a last time and then walked away with Jackson and the other boys.

A/N: new updaaaaate~ yeeey! I finally have holidays~~~~~ but i still gotta prepare so much for collegeㅠㅠ anyways I hope you liked this chapter and please don't hate me for the way I'm going to show some idols...>< it's just for the story^^;; leave me your thoughts as comments and subscribe if you haven't yet~ I love you all! I really do!!!♡♡♡