Clarification

Runaway

"I know this is a lot to ask." JB was looking at her with begging eyes.

Mina had her arms crossed in front of her chest. She looked at Mark and the other members.

"Okay." She agreed sighing.

Mark smiled and JB hugged her.

"Thank you!" JB smiled widely.

"You owe me big, boy!" Mina rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Let's go then!" JB pulled her out of the dance studio.

"Wait, we're not going to dance here?" Mina asked confused.

"JYP needs to see us first." Jr. explained.

Mina sighed again and let herself get dragged out by JB. They all got into GOT7's van and drove to JYP. On her way she texted Lyn to not wait for her. After a while they arrived at the main building of JYP and got out. Like always Mina had to cover her face since fans were waiting in front of the big building. They got into the elevator and got upstairs to JYP's office. The manager knocked at the door and they all walked in. The boys and the manager bowed. Mina bowed as well while trying to hide herself behind the boys.

"Oh! I see Mina here as well." JYP smiled and got up from his seat.

"Hello, sir." She bowed again.

JYP smiled at her.

"She agreed to do the solo dance with Mark." JB said out of the blue and Mina felt herself blushing. 

"That's good news! Mina-ssi, why not become a JYP trainee while you're at it?" JYP smiled.

"I can't sing." Mina shook her head and smiled slightly.

"That's not a big problem. We can solve it together. I just really want you to be a part of our family... Officially." JYP smiled again.

Mina didn't know what to say. She couldn't do it, she couldn't debut and let her parents know where she is. Somewhere deep in there she was actually longing for this but she couldn't. 

"It's okay. Just think about it. Even if it's not official, you're already part of our family." JYP smiled warm-heartedly at her.

"Thank you." Mina whispered and smiled. 

After that they talked a little bit more about their upcoming stages and variety shows. Then they got downstairs and decided to do some dance practices here. They looked for an empty room when they walked into the same room as 15&.

"Oh, oppa!" Yerin's eyes sparkled when she saw Mark.

"Oh, hey guys!" Jimin smiled at them.

"Were you training here?" Jr. asked surprised cause this room was actually supposed to be empty.

"We just finished practice. You can come in." Jimin smiled and picked her bottle up from the ground. 

Yerin was already at the wall, drying her sweat while her eyes were resting on Mark.

"What are you going to do now? It was Mina, right?" Jimin smiled at Mina.

"Yes." Mina smiled back.

"Mark and Mina are going to have a solo stage for our last broadcast, so they need to practice and we're gonna practice too." Jackson sighed.

"Sounds like your jealous." Jimin laughed.

"I wanted a solo stage too." Jackson pouted cutely and Jimin laughed.

"Next time." Youngjae patted Jackson's back with a smile. 

"Is it okay if we just sit here and watch you guys?" Yerin spoke up for the first time since they had entered the room.

"Sure." JB shrugged.

Yerin and Jimin shouted excited and immediately sat down by the wall. 

"Okay which song was it again hyung?" Bambam asked as he walked to the computer in the corner of the room.

"I like you." Mark said.

Mina puffed her cheeks and put her bag down. She was slightly nervous because 15& was watching them. 

"It's okay, don't be nervous." Mark whispered into her ear as they stood closely in front of each other.

Mina looked up at him and smiled. She tried to concentrate herself on only him and looked him deep into the eyes. Bambam played the music and they both slowly started to shake their shoulders. Mark was moving to the right while Mina started to move to the left. Then Mina stopped moving, Mark started dancing around her. He didn't stop until the first rap part was over. When it was his turn to rap, he moved forward and continued to dance and act as if he was singing it live right now. 

When the song said:

'You’re not flashy but you softly glow, like the moon in the night sky, like the flowers in the field. You seem plain but you’re special, like a gem that can ben seen to people who know.' 

Mark walked back to her and grabbed her hands as he pulled her closer to himself. Now Mina started to move along with Mark as if they were one and the same person. Bambam stopped the music and Mark looked into her eyes one last time before he let her go.

"So until now it's just up to here." Mark said and ruffled his hair, trying to hide his reddened face.

Yerin and Jimin clapped.

"It's great!' Jimin said excited.

"Y-Yeah... It's really nice." Yerin said half-heartedly.

Then the girls had to go and the boys started to dance. Mina excused herself to go to the washroom. She walked out and looked for the toilet. While looking around she bumped into someone and she fell down.

"I'm sorry!" She immediately got up and bowed without looking at the person.

"Oh!" She heard a man's voice.

Her eyes widened when she looked up.

"It's you again. The GOT7 girl!" JunK was smiling at her.

Mina was lost for words and was blankly looking at him.

"You're the one who's like a ghost member of GOT7, right?  And we met the last time too." JunK smiled. 

Mina just nodded with wide eyes.

"The whole company is talking about you." He giggled and Mina felt her heart skip a beat.

"A-Are you okay?" He looked at her worried as he realised that she wasn't replying.

"O-Oh? Y-Yeah, I'm fine." She blushed and lowered her eyes quickly.

"Anyways,  I gotta go now. Was nice to see you again but..."

Mina looked up at him.

"Next time we bump into each other, you gotta buy me dinner." He laughed and Mina felt like dying right there right now.

"S-Sure." She laughed too.

JunK waved at her and walked away. After he was gone she got back to her senses.

"Oh no! I could've asked him for the washrooms..." Mina sighed softly and continued to walk.

"You're looking for the washrooms?" 15&'s Yerin suddenly popped out from nowhere.

"Oh my god!" Mina grabbed her chest surprised.

"Did I scare you? I'm sorry." Yerin smiled at her.

"I need to go to the washroom too. Let's go together." She smiled and Mina nodded. 

They walked quietly to the washroom. The atmosphere was kinda awkward so Mina tried to finish everything quickly but she wasn't fast enough. She was just washing her hands when Yerin also came to wash her hands.

"Looks like you're close to the boys." Yerin said while washing her hands.

"Yeah." Mina smiled slightly. 

"Especially with Mark." She looked at Mina.

Mina looked up confused.

"You see, Mark and I kinda have something, so I'd appreciate it if you'd just stay away from him." Yerin said and Mina looked at her confused.

"I need to go now. I hope to see you again. Bye!" Yerin faked a smile and walked out.

Mina looked after her dumbfounded. She dried her hands and walked back to GOT7. They were dancing and didn't pay attention to her. Mina sat down and looked at Mark. Was he really dating Yerin? But why weren't they talking? Whenever Mina saw them, they looked pretty awkward with each other. Maybe the boys didn't know as well, so he kept it a secret. Maybe he just wanted everything as a secret. Mina decided to keep it a secret too and sighed as she looked away from him. She took her phone out and saw that Lyn had texted her back. There was also an message from Dabin. She furrowed her eyebrows and opened the message.

From: Dabin

Hey, Mina, the lady from a week ago was here today again. She was looking for you but when she couldn't find you, she just talked to Minjoon. Anyways I just wanted to let you know. See you tomorrow.

"How does Minjoon oppa know my mom?" Mina whispered to herself and rubbed her forehead as she furrowed her eyebrows.

Mina looked up and saw the boys still dancing. She wanted to know the relationship between Minjoon and her mother. So she quickly grabbed her bag and the boys stopped dancing.

"Noona?" Yugyeom looked at her confused like the other members.

"I'm sorry. I need to go." Mina put her phone into her jeans pocket and rushed out. 

No one followed her out and she ran downstairs and out of the building without any mask or anything else to cover her face. She ran to the bus station and got into the bus. After an hour she arrived at the school and ran to the boys' dorm. She knocked on Minjoon's dorm room but Minjoon's friend opened the door.

"Is Minjoon oppa there?" Mina asked but the guy shook his head.

"Do you happen to know where he is?" Mina asked him again. 

"I don't know. He said he was going to work." He shrugged and Mina thanked him.

On her way out of the dorm she dialed his number but his phone was turned off. Then she called Dabin's number and he immediately picked up.

"Yes, my precious friend?" Dabin answered his phone.

"Hey, oppa, is Minjoon oppa there?" Mina asked.

"No, he left. Why?" 

"I just need to ask him something... Did he perhaps leave with the woman that came to the shop today?" Mina stopped walking.

"No. The woman just talked with him and then she left alone. Minjoon left after around two hours. Why? Is everything okay?" Dabin sounded worried.

"Yes, everything's fine." Mina sighed.

"Okay then. I'll see you tomorrow!" Dabin sounded excited on the other end.

"Okay. See you." Mina sighed again and hung up.

She pouted as she walked to her dorm room. Just then her phone rang and she quickly answered it. 

"Yes?"

"Mina? Are you okay? Why did you suddenly leave?!" JB was on the other end and he sounded really worried.

"I'm fine. Sorry for suddenly leaving... I just remembered that I have to do some things..." Mina lied.

She opened the door to her and Lyn's room and walked in. Mina closed the door and walked straight to bed and throw herself on it.

"That's good to hear then. We were really worried and thought something bad happened." JB sighed relieved.

"Is Lyn okay?!" She heard Jr.'s voice from afar.

She giggled.

"Yes, she's fine, don't worry. Anyways oppa, I'm really tired. I talk to you guys later." Mina sighed.

"Okay, sure. Sorry for all the trouble and thank you for everything. See you." JB said and hung up. 

Mina sighed and put her phone away. She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mina had a nightmare about her mother taking her back to their house. She woke up covered in sweat. When she looked around she saw Lyn sleeping in her sheets. Mina sighed slightly and got up to drink a glass of water. As she looked at the time on her phone she realised that it was two in the morning. All the sleep and everything was gone. Mina wanted to go out and take a walk but she didn't want to go alone. She looked at her phone and thought about whether she should call Mark or not. He had a long and hard day, so she decided to just go out by herself. She grabbed her jacket and walked downstairs. Mina climbed out of the window from the girls washroom and climbed over the school fences. Slowly she made her way towards the Han River which was located pretty close to their school. After a while she reached it and sat down on a park bench. As she was looking at the river her phone suddenly vibrated. Surprised she took it out just to see that Mark texted her. She excitedly opened it.

From: Mark

Hey, I know you're sleeping right now. I was just worried. I'm sorry I didn't call you. I hope everything is fine. Anyways, good night.

A smile formed on Mina's face without knowing. She pressed call and Mark immediately answered his phone.

"Mina? I didn't wake you up, did I?" Mark said as soon as he picked up.

"I called you, why would you wake me up then?" Mina laughed.

She heard Mark's chuckle.

"What are you doing still awake? Is everything okay?" Mark asked her.

"I don't know. I guess everything's fine..." She sighed. 

"What do you mean?" Mark asked confused.

"It's nothing. What are you doing still awake?" Mina asked him with a smile.

"I asked you first." Mark giggled. 

"I'm outside, at the Han River. I just couldn't sleep." Mina sighed and leaned back as she looked at the river.

"By yourself?!" Mark asked surprised and Mina heard some hustling noises.

"Yeah... What are you doing? What's all this noise?" Mina raised her eyebrows confused.

"I'm on my way to you." She heard him and her eyes widened.

"What?!" Mina asked confused.

"You heard me. I'm coming, so don't go anywhere. I see you in 10 minutes." Mark said and hung up.

Mina blankly looked at her phone and put it bag into her pocket. As she was looking at the river, lost in thoughts, someone grabbed her shoulders and shook her slightly.

"Oh my god!" Mina smiled as she saw Mark.

"Why didn't you call me if you were going out? I thought we were runaway partners!" Mark pouted playfully.

"I'm sorry. I thought you were tired and sleeping." Mina smiled slightly.

"No matter when and in what condition I'm in, I'll always be there... For a runaway." Mark said with a smile on his face.

"Oh, I appreciate that." Mina giggled.

"So, what takes you here at this time of the day...or night..?" Mark looked at her.

"I just had a nightmare and I felt like I need to take some fresh air, you know." Mina played with her fingers.

"Wanna talk about it?" Mark sighed slightly.

It was killing him to see her sad like this.

"I... dreamed about my mom... She kinda took me back to our house... It was horrible." Mina sighed and looked up at him with sad eyes.

Mark sighed and hugged her suddenly. Mina was taken aback but she really liked it. She felt safe in his arms.

"It was all just a nightmare... The boys and I wouldn't let anyone take you away from us as long as you don't want it." Mark patted her back.

Tears made its way to Mina's eyes. She was really happy about the fact that she had friends like the boys and Lyn. Mark let her go and Mina quickly wiped the tears away.

"Are you crying?" Mark asked confused and startled.

"I... I'm just happy." Mina laughed but burst into tears again.

Mark put his arm around her shoulders and patted her arm as she was crying. Soon Mina stopped crying and looked at him. Her heart was hurting, knowing that someone like him would never like her. He had pretty girls around him like Yerin and Jessica, so why would he look at a girl like her? She sighed and tears made their way to her eyes again but she suppressed them. If he'd ask her why she was crying again, she couldn't answer him. Suddenly Mark grabbed her left hand into his both hands and started to rub it.

"You're shaking... I thought you're cold." Mark smiled and blushed. 

Mina smiled but she knew it was wrong. She slowly took her hand away from him. 

"I'm okay..." Mina said quietly and sighed. 

She wanted to finish this before it started. Mina never loved someone but she didn't want her first love to be so painful, she thought that it'd be the best to finish it here. Mark didn't reply her and looked at the river.

"I'm sorry... If I kinda... offended you..." He finally said and rubbed his neck.

"No, no you didn't." Mina sighed and looked at him.

She looked at him and felt her heart breaking into pieces. Why was it so hard to resist him? Mina sighed and grabbed his hand.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it." She looked at him.

Mark looked at her.

"Mina, I feel like I did something to you.... but I don't know what... If I did something... Please let me know... You're a really good friend of mine..." Mark put his other hand on her hand which was holding onto his.

"You didn't... It's just... I don't know, I feel like I don't deserve you... I mean, okay, I know this is supposed to be a secret but Yerin told me..." She sighed and Mark looked at her confused.

"What did she say?" Mark furrowed his eyebrows.

"I know that you guys are seeing each other... And I know about Jessica being your first love and stuff. And when I look at them and then look at myself-"

"What?!" Mark looked at her.

"What?..." Mina asked him confused.

"I'm seeing Yerin? We barely know each other." Mark said.

They let go of each other.

"But-" Mina looked confused.

"And Jess... It's all in the past. Yes, she was my first love but nothing happened between us... Jackson told you, right?" Mark sighed.

Mina kept quiet. 

"I'm going to kill him." Mark giggled.

Mina looked at him.

"There is no one in my life and what about yourself? You're a pretty, young lady." Mark smiled and patted her back.

Mina smiled at him and blushed. Mark put his arm around her neck.

"You're my favorite runaway partner..."  He whispered as he pulled her closer to his chest.

"I'm your only runaway partner." Mina replied and laughed.

Mark just looked at her and shook his head bursting into laughter too.

A/N: quick update yeeeey~ how was this chapter?
i'll update my Re-Love 2 story soon too so watch out for it as well^^