Nice guy

Runaway

 

Mina's eyes were tightly closed as she hugged the unknown person. She heard how the two men passed her by and walked up to the ahjumma and asked her about Mina. 

"I don't know." She shook her head.

The two men looked at her for a while and then left the shop. The person let Mina go and she looked up to see Mark's face up close.

"T-Thanks..." She thanked him and bowed her head.

"Mind explaining?" She heard JB.

Mark was just looking at her dumbfounded. Mina turned around and looked down.

"It's okay if you don't want to tell it now though..." Jr. said.

She looked up and saw him smiling.

"Do you need some money? Are they loan sharks?" Jackson asked her out of the blue.

Mina sighed and shook her head.

"Jackson...." Jr. shook his head.

"It's okay... I'll tell you. But please keep my secret." She looked up at them.

They all nodded and Mina took a deep breath.

"I-I... ran away from home..." She said and she heard the maknae's gasping.

"I just couldn't stay there anymore. It was anything but home." She sighed and looked at them.

"It's okay." Jackson patted her back.

Mina smiled and nodded. After that GOT7 didn't ask anything anymore and they went back to school after eating.

"See you tomorrow." They waved at her. 

She waved back smiling. As she was about to turn around she heard Jackson calling her name.

"We're friends now... So you can come to me anytime you want." He smiled shyly.

"Thanks. I appreciate that." She nodded smiling.

They waved at each other again and Mina walked into the dorm. She quickly rushed to her room and tiptoed to her bed since Lyn was already sleeping, 

The next morning Lyn woke Mina up because she overheard her alarm.

"We'll be late, hurry up!" Lyn said as she rushed into the bathroom.

"Ugh, ." Mina sighed as she got up.

After Lyn walked out of the bathroom, Mina rushed inside. She took a quick shower and put her school uniform on. Lyn and Mina both grabbed their bags and rushed out of their room. They heard the school bell ring from afar.

"Ugh damn!" Lyn hissed and Mina had to laugh.

"How come we both overheard our alarms?" Mina asked her as they were running to school.

"I don't know, I'll see you later at lunch!" Lyn waved at her and ran upstairs.

Mina had class on the first floor. She ran threw the floors and soon reached the classroom. The door was closed so she entered from the door at the back. Slightly opening the door she sneaked inside. The teacher was reading something out of the book and looked up for a bit when she heard the door opening. Mina bowed apologizing and the teacher got back on reading. When she sat down she turned back and saw that Jackson and Mark's spot were empty. Then she payed attention to class. Without realizing it was noon already and it was finally lunch time. On her way to the canteen she met Lyn. 

"How come we don't have any classes together?" Lyn sighed.

"I don't know." Mina sighed to and she linked her arm with Lyn's.

They walked into the canteen to see a huge mess in front of them.

"What the heck..." Mina said surprised.

"What happened here?" Lyn looked around.

There was flour on the ground and tables were disordered. A crowd had gathered in the middle. Mina and Lyn slowly made their way towards the crowd when they heard a girl screaming. Mina took notice that some students had taken their phones out and were filming what was going on.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHH!" They heard and something bumping into a table probably because they heard a loud bumping sound.

"LET ME GO!" Another bumping sound could be heard. 

"MOVE!" A boy's voice could be heard.

Lyn and Mina got on their tiptoes but they couldn't see anything. Then Mina decided to climb onto a table and take a better look. When she climbed up she saw two girls who were grabbing each other's hair and a boy trying to tear them apart.

"Do you see anything?" Lyn asked.

"Two girls fighting and a boy trying to tear them apart." Mina said and got back down on the floor.

They suddenly heard a slapping noise and everything became quiet. 

" you!" A girl hissed and the crowd opened up so she could walk out. 

Mina and Lyn watched the girl leaving the canteen while holding her cheek. The crowd soon disappeared and everyone was back to eating. Lyn and Mina grabbed something to eat and sat down on a table to eat when Mina overheard two girls talking next to her.

"He was cheating on her with Jinhee." A girl said.

"Baekjin deserves so much better." The other one said sighing.

"She's the dancing queen of the school anyways." The first girl said shrugging.

"Ya, ya! Did you hear? There is a new girl challenging her." The other one said.

"You mean the one who got a scholarship?" 

"Yeah... She's really great I heard." 

"No one really knows what she's looking like though." 

"Right? She's like a ghost..." The girl said and they giggled.

Mina felt how her cheeks turned red. She didn't want to get involved into anything, she didn't want a word of her to get out. What she really wanted was just to be able to dance and to get better.

"Hey, are you okay?" Lyn whispered while touching Mina's arm.

Mina looked up.

"You're shaking." Lyn said and Mina looked at her hands.

She was really shaking.

"O-Oh... I'm fine." Mina smiled and hid her hands under the table.

The bell rang again and it was time for their classes.

"I have vocal classes again." Lyn sighed as she got up.

"I'll be heading to the dancing studio." Mina said and followed Lyn out.

"Are you going to be out again?" Lyn asked before they left to different directions.

"Nope." Mina smiled.

"Then I'll see you later." Lyn and Mina hugged each other as they walked to their classes.

When Mina reached the studio it was empty. Neither the teacher nor GOT7 was there. There was a note sticking on the mirrors. Mina walked towards it and read what was standing on it.

No dancing class today. GOT7 isn't here and I also got an appointment. See you tomorrow, Mina.

Mr. Lee

Mina sighed and took the note. She looked at it again and put it into her bag. If no one was here today, then she'd be dancing alone. She opened her MP3-Player and put her headphones in. First she did some stretching than she started to dance. She was so immersed in the song that she didn't realize that someone was watching her. After dancing for a while Mina put the headphones away and layed down on the ground.

"Are you the scholarship-girl?" Mina suddenly heard someone saying and immediately sat up.

She turned around and saw that it was the girl from the canteen who fought with the other girl. Without answering Mina got up and grabbed her bag as she wanted to walk out. On her way the girl grabbed Mina's arm.

"You must be the scholarship student... You are great... But don't get in my way!" The girl warned her and let Mina's arm go.

Without responding Mina headed quickly to her dorm. She didn't even change her clothes nor dry her sweat. Something about that girl was scary and Mina didn't want to get involved with her. When she reached the dorm she quickly walked into her room and took a shower. As she sat down on her bed to dry her hair she decided to go to the closest mart and get some cup of ramen. She put a big sweater on and a pair of jeans as she left the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GOT7 quietly entered the dorm, coming back from the company. 

"I'm sooo tired." Yugyeom said when they were insideof the room.

"Let's all sleep." JB said and everyone nodded without saying anything.

Jackson looked at his watch and saw that it was 10PM. Mark was in their room already changing into his PJ's. He sat down on his bed and took his phone out, going through his SNS. Jackson sat down across him and watched him for a while before talking.

"Let's go out tonight. There is someone I need to visit and we can't go empty handed." Jackson said suddenly smiling at the thought.

"You know I hate this kind of stuff... Rules were made for a reason..." Mark said to Jackson.

"Come on... Just this one time!" Jackson was begging Mark.

"Jackson..." Mark sighed.

"This will be the only night we'll be going against any rules, I swear!" Jackson held his little finger out.

"Fine." Mark sighed and linked his little finger with Jackson's little finger.

A smile automatically formed on Jackson's face.

"Let's go!" Jackson jumped up from the bed and Mark quietly followed him out.

"Where are we going?" Mark whispered. Little did he know what Jackson was planning.

"To the mart!" Jackson said and they walked out of the room. 

"What about the security guy in the entrance?" Mark asked with a sigh.

"We'll climb out of the window in the boy's washroom." Jackson said and they tiptoed to the washrooms.

The boy's washrooms where on the first floor so it was safe for them to get out from there. Mark and Jackson quietly climbed out and ran across the backyard and climbed over the wall. When they were out Mark looked back at the school. It looked pretty scary at night. 

"Let's go." Jackson's voice made him move without him wanting.

"If anything happens, you're at fault." Mark said as the two boy's were walking.

"Don't be such a scaredy cat, dude." Jackson shook his head.

"No risk, no fun, right?" Jackson laughed.

"I have fun without any risks." Mark sighed.

"Ah, come on." Jackson said and ran across the street to a 7eleven.

They put their hoodies up and walked in. Jackson automatically walked towards the sweets while Mark was following him. Jackson took the sweets he like the most while Mark was just looking at him. Then Mark's eye caught a lollipop that was looking like the letter 'M'. He felt the urge to buy it and Mina suddenly popped up in his head.

'What the...' He shook the thoughts away and looked at Jackson. 

Jackson was holding too many candies in his arms and Mark sighed.

"Isn't that a bit too much?" Mark asked in english.

"I think it's fine though..." Jackson replied in english.

Mark just shrugged. On their way to the checkout Mark grabbed 2 cans of soda for them to drink on their way home. When he reached Jackson he saw him talking to someone talking. He walked closer and tried to figure it out who it was since the person also had a hoodie on. The person looked up and Mark's eyes widened. It was Mina. She looked at the two cans in his hands and smiled at him while slightly bowing at him.

"Funny, right? We wanted to visit you after this." Jackson said showing her the candies.

"With the candies, or without the candies?" Mina scoffed playfully and Jackson laughed.

Mark was too dumbfounded to give any reaction to anything. He remembered that he had the two cans in his hands and quickly gave it to the cashier. Jackson paid for everything and they walked out together. 

"Where have you been all day?" Mina asked.

"Someone missed us, right?" Jackson nudged her shoulder slightly and Mina laughed while shaking her head.

"I don't think so." 

"Anyways let's go somewhere where we can sit down and eat these candies." Jackson held up the bag in front of Mina's face.

She looked at her watch and bit her lower lip. Something inside of Mark began tingling. 

"I told Lyn that I'd be home..." She looked at them with an apologetic expression. 

Mark looked away as their eyes met. Jackson sighed.

"Fine... Next time..." He smiled at her.

"Here take these with you, we were buying it for you anyways." Jackson said as she reached her the bag.

"I can't take these..." Mina said smiling.

"Come on it's just some candy. Take this as a present to welcome you into our school." Jackson said and Mina took the bag.

"Thanks." She smiled. 

Then they walked towards the school together and climbed over the wall back into the school. They all waved at each other when Mina made her way to the girl's domitory and Mark and Jackson walked back to the boy's dormitory.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mina opened the door to their room and saw that the lights were . 

"Mina?" She heard Lyn from the bathroom.

"It's me." Mina said taking her shoes off and walking in.

"Where have you been?" Lyn came out with some peeling mask on her face.

"I've been to the mart and bought some ramen and met Mark and Jackson on my way back. They gave me some candies." Mina showed her the bag.

"Mark?" Lyn raised an eyebrow.

"The quiet one who's around Jackson a lot." Mina said as she walked into the little kitchen to make them some ramen.

"Don't remember him..." Lyn shrugged.

"I'll wash my face quickly." Lyn said and walked back into the bathroom.

Mina took a big pot out and put three ramen inside with some water and the seasonings. She let it boil until it was done and just when it was done, Lyn came out of the bathroom.

"Ramen's ready." Mina said and they sat down on the table and started to eat the ramen from the pot.

"So, how are the new guys?" Lyn asked while eating.

"GOT7?" Mina asked and Lyn nodded.

"They're really nice. I started to like them." A smile formed on Mina's face.

"Who's the best looking?" Lyn grinned.

"They all are really handsome!" Mina blushed.

"Ohhhhh~ You're blushing, tell me, who is it?" Lyn grinned wider.

Mina sighed.

"Jackson." She whispered looking down.

"I knew it!" Lyn laughed.

"How?" Mina looked up.

"He's just like you..." Lyn smiled at her.

"You don't know him." Mina laughed while shaking her head.

"Well, I saw him when he showed us around... At first I thought he might be a bad guy but turns out he isn't." Lyn shrugged.

"Is someone interested in him?" Mina teased Lyn.

"No! Shut up and eat!" Lyn glared at her.

"Okay, okay, I got it." Mina laughed and continued eating.

After eating and cleaning up, Lyn and Mina layed down on their bed. Mina was looking at the ceiling and thinking.

"You know..." Lyn spoke up.

Mine turned around and looked at her.

"I think Jackson is a pretty nice guy." Lyn said and looked at Mina again.

Mina nodded. "I agree."

Lyn took a deep breath and pulled her blanket more over herself.

"Good night, Mina." She said and closed her eyes.

"Good night, Lyn." Mina smiled looking at her and closed her eyes as well.

A/N: updaaaate~ ^^ this one's a bit late because of uni stuff -_- anyways what do you think guys~? <3 leave me more comments and i'll try to upload faster ;p
who do you think was the girl and warned Mina and what do you think how does Lyn feel towards Jackson and GOT7? tell me everything you think of while reading~ if there is anything you want me to change just tell me as well! :D 
no silent readers please, you know ;D and subscribe if you haven't yet hehe

ps: about my other story... don't worry guys, i'm still writing it but since it's the end i want to finish it in a nice way.. i also thought of making a sequel for my other story but i'm not quiet sure yet~ for those who don't know: this is my other story starring Kim Jongin aka Kai and Kim Myungsoo aka L :P check it out if you have some time ;D

pps: i didn't re-read the chapter before uploading so please excuse my mistakes~ it's already past midnight here and i'm soooo tired T^T thank yooou~ <3