A Tearful Goodbye

Prince Alarming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 27: A Tearful Goodbye ♕

 

I entered the library and walked straight to my favorite spot, placing my things on the table. Studying was my escape now, at least my mind can forget everything that's happening, it stresses me out. 

I made way to the bookshelves to get a book when I stopped and stared at a particular spot behind the shelves, It reminded me of that day... 

When we first met. 


“What’s wrong with you?!”  

“I’m being chased that’s why ended up here.” He said. “Don’t tell me you also like me? Don’t dare to touch me!” he gave me a disgusted look.

“You must be dreaming, I’ll never have an interest for a jerk like you. As in Never” I threw a disgusted look back to him.

“You serious?”

“Do you really think every girl in the planet you bumped in will fall in love with you? Don’t think full of yourself.” rolling my eyes. 

I stood up and walked few steps away. “So he’s the Prince Charming they said? Prince charming my ” I murmured.

“Are you calling me Prince Charming?” He grinned.
 
“you freaking wish.”

 

 
Coming back to my senses, I let out a chuckle. "Prince Charming huh?" 

"Maybe you are not that charming, but you're like a prince to me." I smiled. 

I shook my head. What am i saying? 

I turned around heading back to the table but I stopped halfway. "Wait what book am I going to get again?" 

--


I was walking home as the sun starts to set, I over-stayed at the library again. 

A car passed by me and stopped. It was a familiar car, It was Luhan's. He suddenly get out of the car and ran towards me, he was panicking. 

"Jinee!" He called. I stood there watching him. "Why? Whats wrong? Are you okay?" I asked worriedly. 

"Myungsoo.." he said. My foot froze by the sound of his name. "What?" I asked. 

"He's on the way to the airport now, and theres still 3 hours left before his flight." Luhan said as he panted. He wasn't hesitating to say it to me, he knew It won't be okay but he did. 

Flight? My knees wobbled. What flight? To where? 

There was a pang of pain inside my chest, but I knew theres no time to waste. 

"Can you take me there?" I asked him. 

"I must." Luhan said grabbing my hand as he pulled me to the car. 
 

 

--

"Why now? Why!" Lu Han gripped hard on the stirring wheel. We were in the middle of a traffic jam, the airport can already be seen from the window but it was still far. 

Myungsoo's flight is 8 in the evening, and it was already 7 in my watch. 

I can see the frustrated expression Lu Han wore, he was feeling sorry for me. 

But I couldn't take it anymore, I do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter