Seoul High

Prince Alarming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 1: Seoul High ♕

 

My first day in Seoul High, One of the most outstanding and expensive school in Korea, my new school, my new beginning as a Junior High student…

 

 

So this is how it feels to look at Seoul students, geez they sure are intimidating.

The professor discussed some matters about the school rules which was irrelevant to everyone in the class except me, the only transfer student. Everyone looked bored waiting for the bell to ring.

The bell rang and everyone rejoiced and quickly left the room.

I walked at the hallway checking the school map the professor gave me and the schedule I would be following for the whole semester. So its snack time.

 

“Prince Myungsoo is in my class! I can’t believe it, kyaa!”

“You’re so lucky! We’re on the same class too, but only for sports subject!”

Prince Myungsoo? Is he some sort of fame god here.  I ignored the thought and passed by a group of girls squealing.

 

“Wait- IS THAT KIM MYUNGSOO?!”

“OH MY GOOOOD!”

“LETS GO KYAAAAA”

“PRINCE MYUNGSOO OPPAAA!”

 

“Ouch!” All the girls ran at the hallway, pushing me as I stumbled at the ground. What’s their problem?

I stood up and looked at the direction where all of them ran, wow that’s a bunch, I can’t see anything inside of it.

I continued walking and entered the cafeteria, There’s few people inside mostly boys because I think all the girls are involved in the commotion outside.

I sat at the vacant table eating the sandwich I made this morning.

 

“Hey”

I think I forgot something to put in my sandwich, its not perfect-

“Hey!”

 I snapped out my senses when I saw a pretty girl standing in front of me with that silly smile of hers. Thanks for interrupting me with my sandwich.

“I’m sorry if I bothered you there, Uhm, mind if I sit with you?” I nodded.

“You’re the transfer student right?”

I nodded again.

She smiled. “So do you have friends here already?”

I shook my head, Jinee, Whats wrong with you?

“Are you okay? Are you mute?”

“No-o.”

She giggled cutely with her eyes forming crescents, and in that moment I softened. I realized she look kind and she might be a good friend.

“I’m sorry, I just feel strange around here.” I said as I took another bite of my sandwich.

“I understand you, Don’t worry, I can be your friend. I’m Hayoung”

“Thanks, Call me Jinee”

 

 

Hayoung and I easily got along with e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter