Troubled

Prince Alarming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 14: Troubled ♕

 

I never wasted my time in the few weeks passed, I spent all my free time in the library studying for the upcoming final exams, I didn’t want to lose to him especially now its my last shot. It kind of making me look like a frustrated nerd actually but I have no care.

“You have finished all your requirements this semester, and the only thing left is the final exams, so goodluck Ms. Lee, I have high expectations to you.” Professor Jang spoke.

I gave him a respective bow and left the classroom.

The final exams will be in two weeks so I have to give everything I’ve got to this.

 A week passed since woohyun and I’s date and the day I found out that Hayoung and Myungsoo have a relationship, I realized I shouldn’t bother myself thinking about those things and just focus with my studies, its my far more concern than that.

And I don’t like any distractions, so everytime I see Kim myungsoo walking down the hallway, I always hide somewhere or just run away, and as well for the meantime, I stopped visiting the cafeteria.

“Jinee is gonna top this exams, It’s a must!” I pumped my fist in the air.

 

 

I haven’t seen her for almost a week, the only time I saw her is when she’s walking out of the school’s gate, I was about to come near her but she just ran away. I don’t understand her.

 Tsh. Weird.

But still, I feel she’s bothered about what’s happening between me and hayoung, and she’s hayoung’s friend, and I need to clear things out to Jinee soon.

Because in some point, she’s avoiding me and I don’t like it.

 

It was a cold Tuesday and I searched for Jinee everywhere in the campus. Library.

And as expected, I saw her in a corner with her face buried on her thick textbooks.

I made my way to her silently so she won’t run away or avoid me again.

“Hey.” I started.

She flinched on her seat and slowly put down her book. When  she saw me, she quickly closed her book and about to stand up but I stopped her.

“What are you doing?” I asked in an annoyed tone.

“Avoiding distractions.” She muttered. I know I’m a distraction but she doesn’t need to tell me face to face.

“Do you want to know the truth?” I asked. She looked at me and Im sure I saw a glint of curiousness in her eyes. “No.” she coldly said.

“Just one time.” I said.  “Here. I hope you can go, Hayoung will be there too.”  I handed her the address and time and turned away.

It was my friend’s birthday party and I also want to make her go there. Jinee, please come.

 

 

I don’t know why I’m searching something to wear in my wardrobe right now. It’s the date Myungsoo gave me the other day, It say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter