Luhan

Prince Alarming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 10: Luhan ♕

 

“Did you see Hayoung and Jinee?” I asked woohyun whos already noisy and drunk. “Jinee-hik? Hik-no-o.”

“Whatever hyung.”

“Where the hell could she be?” I ran to the kitchen, to the bathroom, all the rooms but she wasn’t there. Did she go home alrea- Hayoung?

I saw Hayoung sleeping on the couch, I tried to wake her up but she’s heavily sleeping.

Aish that girl.

I ran outside and it was hard for me to look for her because of the number of guests walking here and there, This is sick.

But finally, I saw her sitting in the bench in the garden, but she wasn’t alone. She was with a guy. Luhan.

I called her and dashed towards them, I have no idea why I barged into them like that, maybe because I’m tired of finding her everywhere, she’s a pain in the neck.

“I got tired walking around here looking for you. I’m driving you home.” I pulled her up but she stopped me.

She walked closer to Luhan and handed him the coat placed around her shoulders and muttered to him some words which I wasn’t able to hear.

She was ranting at me on our way to the car but I didn’t paid attention and my mind flew somewhere else.

Maybe I drank too much alcohol.

When we’re in the car, I still ignored her.

“How can you act like that in front of your childhood friend..” she said. My mind came back to reality when I heard that. Why did I acted like that in Luhan?

“I’m tired.” That was the only words that came out from my mouth.

 

The trip went quiet, she stopped ranting and I had my face straight on the road. Wait, where does she live?

“Hey, what’s your address?” I asked but there was no answer.

I turned to look at her and she was peacefully sleeping.

Forgive me for this Jinee. I slowly moved closer and took the pouch on her hand. I looked at the her identification card. Okay.

I drove to the address. “So this is where it says.”

I looked up to it and I was surprised. “A condominium?”

She’s living in a condominium? Does she live alone or with someone else?

I yelled at her a couple of times to wake her up but her peaceful sleep seem to be hard to mess up, an Idea came to my mind.

I moved closer to her face, I stared at it, she looked serene and gentle. I wish you’ll stay like that. I was about to pick her nose when she moved, my fingers scraped her lips. Its smooth.

Her eyes slowly opened and her gaze went at me, her expression changed and she straightened on her seat. “WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!” she yelled.

“I didn’t do anything to you!”  

She started ranting again until she got pissed and got off the car and shut it loudly. That’s why I wished she stayed asleep.

I rolled down the window.

“Sweet dreams of me.” I before I started the engine and drove away.

I saw her from the side mirror shouting really pissed.

My lips turn into smile, “You’re so weird Lee Jinee.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter