Double Date

Prince Alarming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 13: Double Date ♕

 

I have no idea why I’m riding the cab right now and following Hayoung’s car. I know its wrong  but I just want to know where she goes or what she does.

Hayoung’s car stopped in front of a café. 

“Excuse me mr, you can stop me there.” I pointed in the direction where Hayoung’s car is parked. I paid the cab driver and got off.

I slowly walked inside the coffee shop and looked around for Hayoung.

I saw her sitting in the corner of the shop scrolling through her phone. I sat in the seat farthest from her. Is she waiting someone?

After minutes of waiting someone entered the  main door, in my surprise its Myungsoo.

Hayoung waved at him and he took a seat with her.

I shouldn’t be here. If theres going on between them, I’ll just wait for Hayoung to tell me or if she doesn’t, Its not my problem anymore.

I stood up and made my way out of the café when I heard someone called me out loud.

“Jinee-ah!!” Woohyun entered the door. He carried me by a hug.

I froze in my spot when INFINITE members came in one by one.

“Woah, Jinee-ah. You’re also here?” Sunggyu asked.

What the hell is happening, I nodded to him. “Jinee-ah?” I heard Hayoung’s voice behind me.

Gulp. I’m doomed.

“You guys aren’t with Jinee?” Woohyun asked.

“No.” Hayoung and Myungsoo replied.

“Ah! I don’t know they were here, I just passed by.” I said.

“Okay then, if you’re just passing by, come with us.” Woohyun dragged me towards the table.

I sat frozen between Myungsoo and Woohyun, and they were talking while I zipped my mouth shut. This wasn’t my plan.

“So how are you two now?” Hoya asked, referring to Myungsoo and Hayoung.

“We’re doing good.” Hayoung stated.

I just looked at them wonder-struck. So there really is going on with them.

Time to time, I meet eyes with myungsoo and I just gave him my why-am-I-here-I-don’t-know-whats-going-on look and he just look back at me with a glint of worry in his eyes.

“I hope you guys do good, everything will be fine.” Sunggyu said.

“Yeah! And we’re here for you Hayoung noona, and Myungsoo oppa~” Sungjong said and he pumped his fist. “Fighting~”

“Sometimes his cuteness is disgusting.” Sungyeol scoffed.

“Yah~” Sungjong slightly pushed him.

Woohyun suddenly placed his arms on my shoulders, “I don’t know you’re with them, Jinee-ah” 

I looked at him and quickly shook my head, I can’t even let out a single word.

 “Are you busy today?” he asked.

Talk Jinee, Talk.

“No.”

“Then. Let’s go for a date.” He schemed.

Everyone looked at him and scorned disgustingly. “Woohyun!!”

“Okay.” I answered and they all went quiet, I noticed their faces were in shock.

Woohyun rejoiced. “Yay~ I’m going on a date with my Jinee~”

He put his tongue out to them.

 “Come on Jinee, We’re going to have fun.” He stood me up, “Hayoung and Myungsoo, if you want to come, double date is fun.” He suggested.

But the two didn’t respond, so I bowed goodbye to INFINITE. “We’re going.”

Sunggyu yelled before we leave. “Woohyun, take care of Jinee! I’ll kill you if you do something fishy.”

“Ya ya ya.” Woohyun replied.

 

I don’t even know the reason why I agreed on this, but this is my very first time going on a date with someone. I wasn’t really sure If this is going to be fun but its better this way than staying longer in the café without even knowing what the hell is going on. Let’s just think that Woohyun is my savior, saving me in that hilarious, awkward situation and I’m just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter