Stay

Prince Alarming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 22: Stay 

 

A week passed by swiftly in my condominium, sometimes myungsoo and I go for a jog together, go shop together, and he teaches me how to skate when we visit the park. 

 Its been a week and few days since he ran away from his house and I have no idea if he'll be okay or if he's already posted in jail and I can be accused with kidnapping. 

"You're studying?" He asked as he walked out from the shower. 

"Obviously. Ish." I scoffed without looking at him. 

"Its vacation. Wow you should enjoy yourself instead. Nerd." He said. 

"Mind your own ---" I looked up to him but I was cut off as my eyes landed on his bare chest. He's just wearing a towel wrapped on his lower body. Sht I forgot he came out from a bath! 

"Yaaah! Get out of my sight!!" I yelled as I bombarded him with books. 

 He ran off like a funny jerk and closed himself at the other room. Phew. 

Oh god. I only see that on tv. 

But to be honest, he's ho- i mean he has a nice physique, I always thought he was a gay. 

 I heard a phone ringing, I checked mine, but its not it. I tried to shove all the pillows at the couch and saw myungsoo's. It was ringing. 

I checked on it, it was Sunggyu who's calling. 

"Kim Myungsoo!" I called. 

He didn't answer, Okay fine. 

"Yoboseyo?" 

"Hey! myungsoo! Wait. A girl's voice?" He started. 

"Its Jinee." I said. 

"Oh.. Hi Jinee-ah! Where is he?" 

"I think he's busy choosing his underwear because he still haven't walked out of the room for ages." I said. 

He laughed. "Ha ha, but wait, this is urgent, wheres your address, we need to come.."

"Wait! What?!" I sounded surprised, especially in the "WE". 

"We need to talk to him personally, and it needs to be private so please Jinee." He sounded like he's in sort of trouble. 

"But I-" I was cut off when someone snatched the phone away from me. 

"Hey gyu! Whats up?" myungsoo greeted.

I shot him a dont-you-dare look. He was currently listening to sunggyu on phone as he just agreed to him. 

"Okay, I'll send you the address. Bye" and he hung up. 

"You're not sending anything if its here!" I shouted. "I cant take other room people anymore!"  I added.

"Its an emergency." He muttered. 

I took a deep breath before calming down myself. 

"Fine." I said as I walked to my room. Why do I always give in? This is not the Jinee anymore. 

That afternoon, someone rang the door bell and myungsoo opened it. 

"Hey bro!" Sunggyu greeted as they both did that guy hug whatever and I just stared at them with a bit of annoyance. 

And they came in one by one. Yes, "they" came in. Next to sunggyu were sungyeol, sungjong, dongwoo, hoya and woohyun. 

"Wow its not that bad." Hoya said as he scanned the whole unit. 

"Not that bad you say." I said in a bit of annoyed tone. 

"Jinee noona? You're here!" Sungjong gleed as he ran to me. Ofcourse, I actually live here. 

He was about to give me a hug when someone pushed him aside and swiftly appeared in front of me. Woohyun. 

"Are you okay here with that maniac? Is he hurting you? Is he abusing you? Just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter