Movie Night

Prince Alarming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 23: Movie Night ♕

 

We were both plopped down at the couch with foods scattered all over the table, we both held a serious face as we are both eminently watching the glowing screen of the tv. But I wasn't really focused, because my mind was too occupied with various thoughts. 

Time to time, I steal a glance at Jinee, who was busy throwing popcorns on as she got really carried away by the romance-drama just started an hour ago as the second movie of the night. I realize the movie was coming to the . 


Its my last night staying with her.. 

And how I wished not. It was hard to think that there were plenty of reasons to stay, but only one reason to leave. And I did thought about something, if...  Does she even want me to stay at the first place? or I'm just being a big bothersome to her lately..

I was too absent-minded that I realize she was already looking at me, blinking her eyelids up and down methodically. 

"Are you even watching? You're just spacing out." she spoke.

"Uh... I was just thinking about something." I answered.

"Oh. What is it?" She looked at me with anticipating eyes. 

"Why would I even tell you? And ugh, just finish the movie." I grumpily said. 
 
Her face fell and her eyebrows furrowed, "Jerk." 

She turned back to the tv. 

I don't know what happened to me that even the names she's calling me sounded addicting to my ears, and she's the only who can do that without pissing me off. How. 

In a few minutes, she leaned her head back and stretched her arms up wide. "It ended so fast woah I liked that movie!" she said in satisfaction. 

Being so preoccupied, I didn't realize I was staring at Jinee all the time. She was looking at me inquisitively, her eyes blin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter