The Ball

Prince Alarming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 8: The Ball ♕

 

I opened my eyes and the sun from the window beamed at my face. “Ahh!” I stretched as I walk to the bathroom to gargle. What a nice day.

My phone rang.

Unkown number? I answered it.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Yah! Where are you?! You stupid girl?!” A loud irritating voice echoed from the phone. Great move to ruin the day. I know this voice, its that damn jerk.

“Don’t yah me! What the hell is your problem and where did you get my number?!” I shouted back.

“We have discussed this already! So where are you, you supposed to be here in school, I hate waiting!” he shouted again.

“Why should I go to school when there’s no classes?! Do you have even have a brain?!”

“Stop nagging and go here now!! If you’re not here in ten minutes, I swear I’ll ask for the cops to find your house.”

“Nice try idi---“

“I’m serious, I’m waiting!” He cut me off and hung up.

 

“Arghh!” I went to my bed and buried my face on the pillow. I scream until my lungs came out. Did I even mention this day is nice?

“Ten minutes.”

After rushing back and forth from the bathroom  and my closet, I finally ran to the elevator and exited the building. Whats the point of rushing? I don’t even care if he waits.

I walked to the school as I placed my hands in my pocket. Let him die waiting.

Suddenly, My heart jumped when a loud beep came from behind.  Wha-

I looked at it and it was a luxurious black car. Seriously? Why is that honking at me when I’m walking in the pedestrian sidewalk.

The window of the car slowly rolled down and I saw Kim myungsoo glaring at me.

“You-!”

“What takes you so long?!” he shouted.

“Why are you so rush?!” I shouted back.

“Why are you so slow?!”

“Why are you so hot-tempered?!”

I’m not giving up, Jinee don’t let him beat you.

“Why are you so stupid?!” he scowled.

“Why are you so jerk?!” I rolled my eyes at him.

“Aish, ride now!” He said with a really pissed voice.

I stepped closer to the car and got in, I don’t know what’s gotten to me and I went inside but all that matters is I won’t hear his nag and irritating voice anymore, even it takes me to behave him.

My eyes wandered all over the black car and the driver beside myungsoo, they didn’t utter a word to each other and there’s no music inside the car. What a bore.

The car stopped and I think we finally arrived in our destination. I glanced at the window and saw a huge modern style mansion, Its like in the movies. Don’t tell me its his hou—

“Young Master, we finally arrived in your house.” The driver spoke.

Its his house?

“Come on, let’s go.” He said to me and I nodded.

 

I walked passed some bodyguards as I followed him inside the house, I never knew he was this rich. Some maids started lining up and greeting him, he didn’t even greeted back and he just wore that straight blank face of his. Jerk.

They started greeting me too and I bowed to them as we passed.

 “You know what to do, we only have few hours left.” Kim myungsoo said to the maid. She nodded and walked closer to me.

“This

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter