Rilakkuma apron

Prince Alarming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 19: Rilakkuma apron ♕

 

"Aahh..." I yawned as I stretched my arms up high.

I made way outside my room and there was no one in the kitchen neither in the living room. Maybe i'm just dreaming that myungso--

"Goodmorning!" Myungsoo out of nowhere popped up in front of me. I jolted. "Yah!" In surprise I accidentally smacked him in the shoulders.

"Ouch! Are you like that every morning?!" He complained.

"So it wasn't a dream..." I stared at him with a mouth gaped face.

He looked at me confused and a bit annoyed, "A dream?!"

I blinked my eyes several times. Okay Jinee, its freaking real.

"Wheres breakfast?" He asked.

"Breakfast?! Hey thick-face! why don't you cook since you're staying here for free?! Oh yeah for free? No its not for free!" I rant.

"Fine. So what do you want me to pay? Money?" He asked.

He's being arrogant again. "Well, what if you buy food and you cook 3x a day for me?" I asked. 

"Fine." He answered coldly as he crossed his arms in his chest.

"Wait... Do you even know how to cook?"


a few minutes later, I sat down the chair and watched him started to cook.

"Whats with this rillakuma apron? Gross." He scoffed in disgust as he looks on my precious cute apron.

"You look grosser than him to be honest." I answered. "You don't need to wear it." I added.

My phone suddenly vibrated and I saw a message.. Luhan?

From: Luhan 

How are you doing lately? Just tell me if you need anything. :)

And by the way, are you free tomorrow? Im going to take you somewhere for christmas. 


Aww, he's the sweetest.

 I heard someone making small noises on the sink. I came back to look at myungsoo and I swore I was about to burst into laughter to see him wearing the rillakumma apron. His face was scrunched, and he looks totally embarrassed.

"I thought you said that was gross." I said, stopping the laughter forming in my insides.

"Yes it is, so don"t laugh." He murmured.

Don't laugh... Don't laugh Jinee. Don't. Okay....

"HAHAHAHAHA!" I burst out laughing. 

He sent me a killing glare and I covered my mouth instantly, I was flustered.

"Fine okay! Just finish that, I'm starving!" I said as I marched back to my room and closed the door.

I burst out laughing again, That look on his face, I just can't, he looks so funny.

After few minutes I came back to the kitchen, he was serving the food on the table and in the looks of it, he looks amazing.

The foods are mouth-watering. He really knows how to cook? I stared at him judgingly.

"Stop staring at me, I'm not your breakfast." He grinned foolishly.

"Idiot." I pulled the chair and scanned the foods he cooked, it was three dishes and I never had a breakfast like this before.

"Try it." He said.

I took a bite and As the food lingered around my mouth, I felt my heart just stopped. 

It was unbelievably delicious. 

I looked up at him in disbelief, "You really cooked this? Or you just bought this." I know it was a lame question though I saw him cook it, but I was too surprised that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter