Her Debt and His Promise

Prince Alarming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 7: Her Debt and His Promise ♕

 

“Young master, are you sure you don’t want the driver to drive you to school?” One of the maids asked.

“No.”

Seoul High wasn’t that far from our house and I always choose walking since I feel more relaxed and peaceful that way.

I arrived in front of the school gate and entered, girls started to surround me again. When will they get tired of this?

“Goodmorning Myungsoo-oppa!”

“Oppa, did you take your breakfast?”

“Can we walk to school next time oppa?!”

Aish.

Suddenly, Jinee appeared in my sight, she was entering the gate and making her way inside the building, I watched her closely wearing that blank face of hers, and bringing a pile of books I presume she borrowed in the library.

Wait- Why am I even looking at her? I shook my head.

 

The first half of the day ended and I decided to go to the library, and as expected, I saw that Jinee turning pages. An idea of pissing her off popped in my mind again.

“What’s the point of studying if you’re already destined to be second place?” I said in an annoying voice. She looked up at me with a glare. “What the hell do you want Kim myungsoo?”

Wow she just called me by my name.

“You just called me by my name, I expected it to be some arrogant jerk or something. Are you starting to like me now?” I gave her a silly grin.

She made a face at me, “Can’t you see I’m studying? Have some balls of respect!”

I didn’t see that coming.

Before I could react, she walked passed by me.

“And, I’ll never like you.” She added.

I let out a chuckle.

She’s really something.

 

 

“Aish, that bastard!” I couldn’t abstain the anger flowing in my veins.

Calm down Lee Jinee, It’s just Kim myungsoo. Just that jerk Kim Myungsoo, Don’t let him get to your veins.

I took a deep breath before heading back to the classroom.

I noticed a guy who isn’t wearing uniform entering the school building. “Wait he’s familiar.”

That guy. He’s the one in the amusement park.

I ran to chase him but he just disappeared from my sight, I missed the chance of talking to him. And why is he even here?

I decided to leave it alone and maybe I can meet him later or sooner so I decided to go to the classroom even I’m twenty minutes early for the next class.

I heard a girl screaming. I rushed quickly where the voice came from. Its from outside.

I looked over the window and I saw a girl slumped on the ground surrounded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter