First Snow

Prince Alarming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16: First Snow ♕

 

Our Christmas semestral break came, the breeze outside started to be very cold. The people in the city started to decorate the streets with colorful christmas decors, all the houses shone with dancing lights and streets filled with christmas season songs and carols.

And they were all waiting for the best part, Snow fall.

It was the perfect christmas every single person in the world loves to celebrate with their families, friends, love ones. But I think I'm one of the exceptions.

Christmas wasn't very special to me, it wasn't valuable to me since I grew all by myself without a family and my aunt was the only person who took care of me. 

When I was a kid, I watched every kid in our town enjoying christmas. I watched them from afar, hoping that someday, I can celebrate a christmas eve dinner with my own family, open tons of presents under our own christmas tree, and play a happy snow ball fight outside with them but it was just a part of my silly dream.

Christmas.... Its just an ordinary time of the year. For me.


A week already passed since final exams and I have no plans of going out. I stayed home staring in a corner all day, overeating but still doesn't gain weight, That was the best part. Every night I suffered, because those tragic, horrible scenes kept flashing through my eyes. I got depressed, traumatized but I still haven't lose my grip, I forced myself to be strong.

Luhan was the only person I trusted that time, he took care for me, and he showed concern for me that I never knew someone could possibly do that for me, and if its not because of him, everything might be even worse. 

"Lets go outside today." Luhan spoke from the other line.

"I can't." I answered.

"Jinee, you can't just stay there, you don't have to worry, I'm here." He said.

Luhan asked me for the tenth time to go outside, but I always refused to him, but now, I think he was right that I shouldn't stay here forever.

"Okay." 


I trust Luhan, and I know he's the only person I think can help me get up again. 


"Are you cold? Here, wear this." Luhan stood in front of me and wrapped his red scarf around my neck.

I looked up to him, "But how about you?" 

He gave me a smile, "I'm fine."

 Luhan is the type of guy who will choose walk than to ride, coffee than wine,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter