Waited

Prince Alarming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 20: Waited ♕

 

The next day, it was the day before christmas, everyone in town was singing christmas carols, going for christmas shoppings, family bondings and buying gifts, I always watched them from my room, or sometimes when I go for a cold snow stroll around the neighborhood. It was how my christmas day happens.

But today, it was different because Luhan will pick me up in few minutes and I still haven't decided what to wear yet.

I woke up at 8 in the morning and head first to the shower, Luhan invited me yesterday that he'll take me somewhere, I felt excited though, and I couldn't figure if today is a date or not. Well.

"This? No too formal." I shook my head as I placed back the dress on the bed. After a while of picking, I finally decided to wear the simple, yet classy pale pink dress. I don't usually wear this kind of stuff but maybe a change would be nice.

I put on my pair of knee high leather boots and wore my red coat with fluffy fur on the collar and a pair of white gloves, it was all my aunt's birthday gift to me last year.

I got out of the room and I called for myungsoo but no one was answering. He was nowhere to be found, even in the couch, or the bathroom.. Maybe he went to the supermarket or a convenience store.

I thought there was no food but I saw covered plates on the table. 

He cooked food, and he left....a post it note.

"I'll be going somewhere so eat this pigso." 

Pigso? What did he just called me?!


I sat at the chair and started digging in the food, I admit, he's really an amazing cook and I was amused. I don't know how or why, but I didn't expect the rich guy kim myungsoo with tons of maids can do this.


My phone rang, and Luhan was already calling. Oh he's here.

I munched the food quickly but I wasn't able to eat it all so I covered it back and quickly placed it into the refrigerator. I brushed my teeth and ran outside the condo room heading to the elevator..


"You look cute." Luhan said as soon as we met. 

"uhhh, thanks." I smiled. 

He opened the door of his car and let me in, Luhan was that kind of guy, gentleman, kind, simple. He was perfect at any sides, and I don't see anything bad at him and I wish I knew him better.

"Where are we going?" I asked while he drove the car. 

"You'll see." He took a glance at my side and turn back to face the steering wheel again. 

After seemed to be an hour of a snowy silent ride, we came to a stop. 

"We're here" he said and we both got off the car.

I noticed that It was a wonderful day, the snow wasn't pouring hard, it was smooth and beautiful. Luhan held my arm and dragged me somewhere, and then we arrived at a big wood house, it doesn't look old instead it looked unique and a warm place to stay. 

"Lets go inside." The way he pulled me wasn't hard or strong, he was gentle. I don't want him to look at me, because I was blushing, Its not that I'm already in love with him, its just, he has everything that a girl would love. 

We got inside and the whole house was covered with christmas ornaments, the whole living room was shining, blinking, and I just stand there in awe. Its just a simple huge house, just like a grand parents kind of house but in a modern style. 

But one thing woke me up in my awestruck. The residual smell of turkeys, and hams. I am positive I loved the smell. 

"Nai Nai!" Luhan called. I looked at the same direction he was looking and I saw an old small lady coming down the big spiral stairs. 

Nai nai? Who is she? 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter