Fortune Cookie

Prince Alarming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 2: Fortune Cookie ♕

 

“Man, can you get rid of them? Earlier I was in the changing room at the gym when girls tried to peek on me! Good thing I have a nice body.” The guy named Hoya said.

“You gross me out hyung” Sungjong snorted.

“This really needs to stop, When I opened my locker this morning, there was a post it note saying ‘give us a hot picture of Kim myungsoo or else we will do something bad’ like that. Haha Its pathetic”  Sungyeol laughed.

“Someone stole my underwear earlier.” Dongwoo whined.

“So Kim myungsoo, are you letting this happen? Cause we won’t”  Sunggyu asked.

Myungsoo sighed. “Sorry I was born to be perfect.”

“Gross!” they all whined. Sungyeol stood up and pulled myungsoo’s tie up aggressively.

“I was just kidding! Okay, I’ll talk to them!” he cried.

“You better do” he pushed myungsoo down.

 

In Seoul High, there are 7 guys named as a group called INFINITE, they’re famous, smart and they’re always in the top 10 of the school’s ranking. Individually, they have different impression and recognition, but among all of them

Kim Myungsoo stands out,especially in girls, the famous, rich, and the student that achieves the #1 spot on ranking since he started middle school, He might be a jerk, but his IQ is off the charts.

When we entered the cafeteria, Ofcourse girls are following us again. Or I mean Me. I’m really used to it but its bothersome, I tried to get rid of it by transferring to other schools but it always end up like that, I always end up being famous no matter what I do.

Woohyun swiftly left us and approached two girls… Hayoung? And?

Oh that girl.

*Flashback*

“Do you really think every girl in the planet you bumped in will fall in love with you? Don’t think full of yourself.”

A smirk formed in my lips. “She’s interesting.”

 

“So that’s INFINITE they’re talking about?” I asked Hayoung.

“Yes, they’re my friends.”

“Hi Jinee-ah!” suddenly woohyun popped at my side with his arms on my shoulders.

“Hi woohyun-ssi?”

“Woohyun-ssi? Call me oppa”

Oppa?! But we just met?

A pair of arms pulled woohyun away from me and I swear I finally got to breath properly. Sunggyu-ssi, Thanks.

My eyes accidentally landed on a hot spot,  that Jerk. I don’t mean hot spot because he’s hot,but because he’s like a dark lord from a demon world.

 Our eyes met and I quickly looked away.

“By the way, Hayoung, the school principal needs to talk to student counci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter