chapter 6

puzzle - pieces - puzzle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i let her do what she want, my tears pour down on my cheeks when i gaze at our intertwined hands.. because i realise that i start cheating behind pie again.. "your place or mine kim?" she asked me again casually..she drag me to follow her when she realise that i'm not going to response..

"stop it yam! i said stop it!" i hiss again at her, to show that i don't want to do this.. "what?" she make her irritated face at me, when i pull my hand from hers.. "not today, not ever! i don't want to do this anymore!" i declared at her and look straight in her eyes.. she  raised her brows and smirk is shown on her face.. "i'm serious yam, just leave me alone!" i don't know where this courage suddenly come, but i kinda like it.. but yam seems unimperessed with me, her smirk gradually faded from her face..

"we've been playing this for years kim," she started running her hand to my waist. "now, you want to stop this because you're feeling guilty to your wife?" she put her hand on the back of my neck as she mocked me, now we're eye to eye, and i started to feel uneasy and trying to fight back cuz i know where she's taking this.. "try something else to convince me or otherwise baby" she smirk again, she lips her lips seductively infront of me, and my betraying now beat faster again seeing her like that..

"at time like this,.. you need some sweet stuff.. " she say before i can find something to object her,. her lips colided to mine..and her finger lost in my hair caressing my head.. "are you sure baby? i can just call your wife and maybe, she'll know the truth".. once again she threatened kim to come with her..

those answer that i don't want to give her now come out from my mouth

"your place.." come the breathless answer..

 

morning came, i was awake by the sound of my phone alarm, something that never happen to me,. leather sofa, than my usual silky sheet of the bed.. and lack of wawmth.. pie's warm..

when i remember back, i kinda realise that i got home late again last night, and i end up sleeping on my sofa.. "pie.." i muttered her name, and hoping she was sleeping soundly in our bedroom, than leaving me alone here after what happen yesterday.. yesterday.. that .. i take a look at my wrist watch. and just on time, my phone ringing.. it was the most worst ringtone that i had and it only meant one thing.. yam..

"spit" i hissed into the phone annoyingly, thinking how ing dare this woman to call me after seduce me and threatened me last night.. i heard her voice on the other side laughing at it really ticking me off.. i was the one who supposed to laugh with pie,. with my wife, with the family that i sworn to have someday..

and it was my fault we weren't...

'spit kim? it wasn't a good language to use with someone who just wake you up and about to save you" i can sense that she smirk on the other line.. i feel annoyed to listen to her voice so i decided to make my way to our bedroom, hoping that pie is in there.. "what do you want yam?".. i asked her again.. i open the door knob and only to be surprised to see that pie is sleepping soundly on our bed, and she's been using my pillow as her bolster.. it must been really hard to her..i close the door silently and make my way to the kitchen, i'm planning to make her breakfast..

"hmm, what you want me to tell your dad about your absent today? this the first time you come late, and i'm sure he not gonna like it" she tell me.. when i remember dad's scary face. i gulp silently..of course he was mad, i'm the one who in charge to lead the company. but i didn't come.. this is all !..:what is your excuse hmm? should i say your wife  didn't do her obligation to wake you up or.." she teased me with her whisper.. "is it ual soreness? because i'm sure i am after our last night wonderful se-"

"one more word yam.!. you better watched that damned tongue of yours with me!" i hissed at her again.. i take a cup

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter