chapter 12

puzzle - pieces - puzzle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 years later

it all ended 2 years ago, right on their sixth anniversary night, how ironic.. they treasure their relationship more than anything but it has to be ended because of a stupid past mistake of kim.. now pie already move on.. pain and sad are no longer seen in her eyes.. her life is full with happiness with her partner. but somehow, she can't lie her heart.. she know her heart still belong and searching for her first love, for the first person that could make her heart beating fast when she being kissed, snd the first person who can stop her heart beating when she being left alone.. the only person is her ex-husband, kim.

they haven't seen each other for 2 years, but that doesn't meant that she already forget kim, she'll always remember her. and sometimes she feel like want to go back to her, but she can't.. she already got a fiance.. and tonight is as usual, her mind flashback to the happy day when she's with kim,. 

 

while for kim

that night she's drinking alone, bottles of red wine are full in the room and lying on the floor.. the room is dark and no light is open, a girl lying on a bed, with a glass of red wine in her hand.. her eyes are looking straight to the ceiling like it is the most beautiful part in the house.. a house.. the house where she used to stay with her wife years ago.. since the day she left, her wife sold the house and never come back, shen she know that the house been sold, she bought back the house three times it sell prices, money is not important for her, as long as she can always keep this house that full sweet and sad memories of her and her wife..

"pie,,," she mumbled s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter