chapter 22

puzzle - pieces - puzzle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

smooch..smooch.. emmm.. tina.. smooch.. smooch..

pie heavily when tina start kissing her neck.. she feel so high.. it's been to long she's not into this kind of  intimate.. and kim is the last one..

tina start to pull out pie's shirt and kiss her exposed stomach, up to her and kiss her lips again.. "goshh!! her body is so addictive.. i can't stop anymore.." tina thought silently in her mind while heavily pie's name in every kiss that she made on her body..

tina massage pie's slowly while kissing her, somehow she know she need to take this slowly, she don't want to push pie right away.. "ugh.. tina.. tina.." pie's turn deep and heavy with every touch that tina made.. she's been craving for touch for long time, now she's really been turn on by tina.. pie slip her hand into tina's shirt and start to touch her stomach.. she caressed tina's back while pulling her body closer to her..

tina start make her way ftom pie's lips.. she it and go down toward her jaw, her neck, her collarbone and end at her .. she bite and kiss her and red mark is appeared there.. pie realise tina's action and she really having fun with that, so she hook of her own bra and push her body more toward tina while her hand pulling tina's head and guide it to her hardened .. tina know what pie want so she start to do her job at pie's s.. it getting harder and wetter with every that tina made.. 

"ahh tina.. tina,, ugh,, ugh,.." pie heavily with every flick that tina made at her both s.. she's getting wetter with tina's touch cuz tina know how to pleasure her most just like kim.. she know what she need to do.. she already made her mind.. if kim's heart is in tina's body, that's mean that she need to own tina just like she own kim..there's only one thing that stuck in her mind..

"tina... take me now.." she whisper softly at tina's ear.. she cac't hold herself anymore.. her lust now has reached the limit, it can't be hold off anymore.. she need this.. she need someone to her and that one is tina..

,"sure.. as you wish princess.." tina smile at pie's and start her mission.. she slide her hand toward pie private core and she can feel that she's really wet.. with just one slow move she yank pie's short away and start to massage her .. "ugh.. tina,, tina,, ahh  ahh.." pie .. 

tina feels really hot with all those , not to mention that now her finger,. is rubbing and teasing pie's .. she decided to take it slowly, and wait for pie approval before start to finger- her.. she stop pie's and went to pie'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter