chapter 38

puzzle - pieces - puzzle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"how can i forget the love of my life pie.."

those words are good enough to ring the bell, strong enough to shake her heart and soothe enough to her ears. pie can feel the sincerity in those words and sank deep into those loving eyes of tina. both of them are in silent eventhough inside their brain theres too many question without an answer, confusion, desperation. everything is  combined.

tina hold both pie cheeks and wipe the tears that starts rolling down from those puffy eyes of her lover, tina knows deep inside her she's really happy to see pie again, its like a dream come true that they are both survive from the crash and now sitting beside one another, without hesitation she close their distance and kiss pie's lips smooth and tenderly, giving all her love and longing through the kiss.

pie can felt the longing through the kiss, she knows that tina is crying by the time their lips crash into one another in a sweet moment . pie deepen the kiss to show tina that its really her, and how much she love tina. the thing that she never show  with sincerity to tina since before. but its different now, kim or tina, both of them are her love, and her life. she dont want to lose tina like how she lose kim before.

they broke the kiss when they already out of breathe, but still in silent, savouring the moment together

"tina.. how.. i.. i thought" tina put her finger on pie's lips. she knows pie is wondering how tina know that she is pie, well the last time they met tina seems to not remember anything about her.

"i just remember everything recently pie.. i found our picture together and since that day everything come running back to me, thats why i remember you now. im sorry for not remembering you earlier when we met the the village.  ive try my best to go back to the village and look for you but i cant, my father hired security to watch me and not to say tavee that has been clinging to me 24/7. i dont want them to know that im already remember everything especially knowing you're still alive, i dont want to risk that, im afraid they're gonna hurt you pie.. thats why..i.. im just .. here"

"so you want to forget everything?! you really want to marry that tavee bi*ch?!" pie got snapped, from what she understood, it seems like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter