chapter 34

puzzle - pieces - puzzle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 TINA POV

KBAAMM!! SKREEEKKK!! AHHH!!! she can't see anything since everything is black, she can hear people screaming all around her.. kids crying, she felt a lot more nervous now.. KBAMM!!  more sounds are heard and people screaming getting worse.. "tina.. tinaa,, im scared.." a voice is heard just next to her.. seems like a whispering voice.. but she know whose voice is that.. she want to call that name but she can't.. she can't move,. she can't speak.. she can't speak.. she can't do anything.. BROOMMMM!!! now they are plunging downward really fast.."oh godd.. no.. please no.." she just can say it silently in her heart.. no.. please.. don't.. don't leave me..please... the last thing that she heard was "I'M SORRY TINA..."

"PIE!!!!!!! " tina awake from her night mare.. she always had the same dream almost everynight.. but this time was different.. she remember her already.. pie.. her body are wet by her own sweat.. she's panting heavily on her bed.. everything seems so real.. the screaming voice.. the explosive sounds.. the touch.. the voice.. it's like she's back to that time and she's there when the big incident happen.. she touched her left chest wher her heart now beating heavily.. huh huh huh.. this heart..why are u beating so hard.. "tinaa!!.. tina.. are u okay? i heard your screaming.. is everything alright?" baifern came rushing to tina's room after she heard tina's scream just now " what's happened to her.. did she have the same dream again? she.. she.. remembered everything now?"..tina can see baifern's worry expression all over her face.. " she's worried bout me.. i should say something to calm her down" tina thought silently in her mind.. " i'm okay bai.. just a dream.. it's nothing.. don't worry okay.. maybe i'm just tired.." tina pat baifern's head slightly.. "hmm.. okay.. you better get more rest.. just call me if you need anything" baifern touch tina's face before made her way out of tina's room..

"hmmm.. what is this..? i had the same dream everynight.. it keeps repeating in my head.. maybe it is my past.. before i lost my memory.. well baifern did say that she found me somewhere.. i involved in an accident and got in come for almost 5 months.. but what accident is that? and pie.. pie.. why everytime i dream everything is black.. i can't see her face.. but somehow i know that i really love her.. where is she now?" tina seems struggle to remember everything.. the more she's trying to remember everything the more hurt she felt in her head.. "ahhh!!! why can't i remember everything now?!! haish!!.." she put her eyes straight to her ceilings still thinking  bout her dream..SUSHAR.. that name suddenly appeared in her brain.. no,, her heart... "sushar.... nice name.. with cute face.. eyes.. lips... ugh! what the hell am i doing? am i fantasizing her? cut it out tina.. she's got a boyfriend already" tina sight deeply.. "haish.. i'm bored.. i think i wanna take a walk for a while.." with that tina get up from her bed and go to the bedroom to prepare herself.. after she done took her bath.. she choose a short sleeve white shirt, with a light brown jeans and match with her white supra shoes.. she button up her shirt, comb her hair to the left sides and yes she's ready..

"morning baifern.." tina greets baifern who seems really focus on preparing breakfast for them.. baifern turn her head to greet tina back but.. "ohmahgod.. she's so handsome...she's looks like a real gentlemen" baifern's jaw hang loosely seeing tina dress up like that..tina who realised that baifern now drooling on her grin slightly and tap baifern's head slowly.. "stop drooling bai. i know i'm so handsome right?" tina boast herself.. "euuww.. hello.. who's drooling on u? eehhh" baifern blushing  a bit and turn her head away from tina.. she embarassed cos she's been caught by tina when she's drooling on her.."haha whatever.. mmm.. bai.. im going out.. i think i wanna take a walk around here since today is the last day we're here.." tina tell baifern her intention of dressing up like that early in the morning. "aw tina.. i almost finish prepare our breakfast and you're going out?" baifern pouting slightly. "hahaha. just for a while bai.. i'll be back.. u can have breakfast first if you're hungry.. u dont have to wait for me" tina smile a bit before made her way out of the house..

"but i want to eat with u.. i wanna be with u tina.." baifern murmurs alone..

AT THE PARK

Hmm.. the air is so fresh here..i feel calm.. tina thought silently in her mind.. she saw a bench not far from her so she made her way to the bench.. "oh, there's a girl here.. i hope she didn't mind i sit here.." tina though silently..

SUSHAR POV

'My gosh" there's a guy sitting at the end of the bench.. hmm, i hope he's a nice gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter